View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 143.
#1751 11 years ago

Don't worry Jedi, there will be one in MA for you to play.

#1752 11 years ago

When i think of pinball art, its like this.

Perfect! Well done.

#1753 11 years ago

Ahem... toys... Christmas. .

#1754 11 years ago

From facebook

#1755 11 years ago

Dammit my phone wont upload it.

Someone get that facebook pic up here

#1756 11 years ago

Yes!!!! Christmas now complete..

#1757 11 years ago

which one?

312546_10102850636997424_1317255535_n..jpg312546_10102850636997424_1317255535_n..jpg

#1758 11 years ago

There are more? A lot of us refuse to sign up to Facebook.

#1759 11 years ago

Excellent,Merry Christmas guys.

Pingod #16

#1760 11 years ago

Looks amazing Kevin. Can't wait to see some of the toys.

#1761 11 years ago

This is how a god-darned, son of a biscuit, Jesus on a cracker, oh hell yeah, they went there pinball machine should look like!!!! It's like Skitbpinball tore open my deepest pf art desires and tossed them violently onto wood!

Yeah, Ricky likey!

Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190. HELL YEAH!

This is the exact pick me up I needed after the whole lack of TFLE code update!! Now to take my head back out of the oven here...

#1762 11 years ago
Quoted from system11:

There are more? A lot of us refuse to sign up to Facebook.

Just bigger pics of the outlanes but J got it covered

#1763 11 years ago

You guys are spoiled, you got to see that latest pic before I did! Damned Facebook

#1764 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

You guys are spoiled, you got to see that latest pic before I did! Damned Facebook

That artwork is just plain badass! I can't wait to see the full color on it. Ordering this pin was the best decision I made. If we were truly spoiled you would show us some toy pictures or video *pounds hands and feet on the floor*
J/k

#1765 11 years ago
Quoted from Jedidentist:

I think it looks horrible. You guys that are thinking of backing out, should do it while you can...so those of us on the wait list can take your spot

Sudbury were I grew up. Your welcome to come play mine anytime.

#1766 11 years ago

Whoop Whoop. Glad I've got my deposit in .

#1767 11 years ago

I wonder where this will go when it's finished??

IMG_2840.jpgIMG_2840.jpg

#1768 11 years ago

F***ING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1769 11 years ago

Nice! It's all coming together. Keep on rockin.

#1770 11 years ago

That is kewl!!!

#1771 11 years ago

Since I've seen the movie many times, do I dare to guess??
Nah, it couldn't go there...

#1772 11 years ago

I am getting a real good feeling this is going to be one badass adult themed pin. Thanks for the updates today. Keep it going strong SkitB.

#1773 11 years ago

I'm sitting here pondering whether a pinball would fit in those eye sockets...

#1774 11 years ago

pred_skull.pngpred_skull.png

#1775 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

How BOP

Beautiful work Kevin and Aaron!

Obviously that skull would look awesome on the left in-lane plastic being clutched by the Predator on the pf, but the fear of blocking sightlines would be there.

Have a great holiday guys!
Thanks for the Christmas treat.

#1776 11 years ago

Wow, so glad I got in on this machine early! The adult theme was the driving factor for me but that artwork surprises me how good it looks! Keep up the great work guys!

#1777 11 years ago

Damn that's cool!

#1778 11 years ago

Wow that looks awesome! I can't wait

#1780 11 years ago

Really liking the art. So much detail there i am blown away. Busting a gut to get my hands on it now. Thanks Kevin!

#1781 11 years ago

Looks great SkitB! Makes the WOZ and latest Stern play field artwork look rubbish. Hand drawn for the win! I'm so glad I know someone who's down for one of these!

#1782 11 years ago

So they said every toy will interact with the game I wonder how this will play into it?

#1783 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

You mean like CSI

#1784 11 years ago

WoZ is quite beautiful and colorful, great for a pin, nothing wrong with WoZ artwork.

#1785 11 years ago

Kevin, Aaron or SkitB team,

Any decision on the technology used to cover the playfield yet?

#1786 11 years ago

Any word from matt on the prototype toys? Did he ever come through?

#1787 11 years ago

(See prototype skull pic above.)

At least I think it's a toy, since they said everything would be interactive. That's why I was wondering about eyesockets holding balls.

#1788 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

WoZ is quite beautiful and colorful, great for a pin, nothing wrong with WoZ artwork.

I agree with this very much. I think the WoZ is simply beautiful to look at throughout. I'm generally not a big fan of how most Stern stuff looks, but I have to admit I really dig the obnoxious green Hulk Avengers.

Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

So they said every toy will interact with the game I wonder how this will play into it?

All of the toys will be interactive, but a some will be more interactive than others. The skull is probably the least interactive directly (no balls in the eyes like CSI, BOP, whatever else), but the finished game couldn't function without it. That's all I'm gonna say

Quoted from dannunz:

Any word from matt on the prototype toys?

Should be seeing some new stuff pretty soon. I was worried about showing off the skull piece before it was finished, but you guys seem to really like it and understand that it's not going to be just a white skull stuck on the game somewhere, so that's a load off. Maybe we'll get some more proto stuff up here in the weeks to come.

#1790 11 years ago

Sweet!!!! It's gunna be rad!!!! Love the skull mold and can't wait to see what you do with it!!!

#1791 11 years ago

Kevin (and team)

I would like to say thanks for taking the time to post as much as you do. I am not the biggest fan of the movie Predator. At first, I was only slightly interested in Predator pin. However, the reason, I am so excited about Predator Pinball, is your posting and the videos and the team you have and the way you let it be know that you read what we have to say and are willing to let us in on the creation of the pin so to speak.

I think it's funny, not making fun of you, but I get an email from you and it's like 30 days after my email. I almost forgot what I was asking about. That adds to the charm. Many years from now when we talk about this, one of your quirks will be, "Kevin actually answers his email, maybe six months later but he answers his emails".

Keep up the great work.

#1792 11 years ago

You know if its Matt from Back Alley its going to be great!

#1793 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I am not the biggest fan of the movie Predator.

I think it's been proven many times over that even lousy movies can have great pins made. I wouldn't worry at all about being a fan of the movie. We're obviously going to have something really special and unique.

#1794 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

the reason I am so excited about Predator Pinball, is your posting and the videos and the team you have and the way you let it be know that you read what we have to say and are willing to let us in on the creation of the pin so to speak.

Thanks, rai. We don't have the luxury of being able to take the game everywhere all the time, so it's nice to have a centralized place online where we can get feedback on what we're doing. Honestly, the ideas wouldn't be implemented if they weren't legitimately good ideas, so pat yourselves on the back, as well!

Quoted from rai:

Many years from now when we talk about this, one of your quirks will be, "Kevin actually answers his email, maybe six months later but he answers his emails".

Yeah, I know, I'm really bad about emails and such. It's kind of my own fault, though, because I refuse to let anyone else do my emails and talk to people on my behalf. People around here tell me that I need to consider getting like a secretary or something, but I just can't see that happening. Maybe somebody who can go through them all and organize them for me, but probably not give out information or "chat" on my behalf. I would hate to see an email going out that says "We are currently looking into the issue. Thank you for your concern." or something like that. Like you said, it may become a quirk eventually, and for now you guys seem to be pretty understanding of my poor scheduling

#1795 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I think it's been proven many times over that even lousy movies can have great pins made. I wouldn't worry at all about being a fan of the movie. We're obviously going to have something really special and unique.

Congo is a great example I prefer to think of it as an unlicensed theme since it is better if you do not think about the movie.

#1796 11 years ago

I agree with this very much. I think the WoZ is simply beautiful to look at throughout. I'm generally not a big fan of how most Stern stuff looks, but I have to admit I really dig the obnoxious green Hulk Avengers.

All of the toys will be interactive, but a some will be more interactive than others. The skull is probably the least interactive directly (no balls in the eyes like CSI, BOP, whatever else), but the finished game couldn't function without it. That's all I'm gonna say

Should be seeing some new stuff pretty soon. I was worried about showing off the skull piece before it was finished, but you guys seem to really like it and understand that it's not going to be just a white skull stuck on the game somewhere, so that's a load off. Maybe we'll get some more proto stuff up here in the weeks to come.

Man you really got me trying to figure out how the skull is needed in such a way that the finished game can't function without it? Also if the other toys look as good as the skull then this game is gonna be amazing from an artistic standpoint. The skull looks awesome and can only imagine how much better it will look with shading and definition.

#1797 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Congo is a great example I prefer to think of it as an unlicensed theme since it is better if you do not think about the movie.

Johnny Mnemonic is another good example... The Matrix pin may prove it.
Back on topic... Personally IMO The Predatot is a great movie, especially considering its 26 years old...

#1798 11 years ago

I was thinking the skull is a shooter rod handle but I can't remember if it has a plunger or just a button. It's also pretty small by looking at your hands. Hmm... Any hints? Is this a playfield toy or a cabinet toy? I think someone said something about it going over the left sling or outlane, this would seem like a good guess. Anyway I'll stop pestering about it. I'm just anxious to play this game.

#1799 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I was thinking the skull is a shooter rod handle but I can't remember if it has a plunger or just a button. It's also pretty small by looking at your hands. Hmm... Any hints? Is this a playfield toy or a cabinet toy? I think someone said something about it going over the left sling or outlane, this would seem like a good guess. Anyway I'll stop pestering about it. I'm just anxious to play this game.

Pretty small? I was thinking it was pretty big actually; especially considering how much room there is in a pinball machine... (The prototype used a launch button for firing the pinball.) Needless to say, I'm intrigued as to what it will be.

#1800 11 years ago

The skull looks like its made of glowing plastic. That + uv light wouod be sweet!

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.