Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 143.
#1651 7 years ago

A Gentleman, as always. Thanks Kevin!

#1652 7 years ago

Cheers for the info. Looking forward to seeing the artwork etc when it's ready

#1653 7 years ago

Don't forget about me, Kev!

#1654 7 years ago

Thanks Kevin. Now, the bad news. My offer still stands for the photo op,but our bird got painted. Let me know if still interested.

#1655 7 years ago

Sounds another leap forward from the last vid,the amount of work going into the rules and sounds alone is already better than any of sterns crap efforts people are constantly talking about.
Great work Skit B!!!

#1656 7 years ago

Time to give one of your buds a job and delegate some of that admin work.

#1657 7 years ago

I love the Arnie war cry at the start of whichever mode it was they cut at in the last video, the audio really is good on this machine.

#1658 7 years ago

i for one am disappointed.

not one mention of a pony.

#1659 7 years ago

not one mention of a pony.

Oh yeah. And this pony.

black_kvlt_pony_by_flick_the_thief-d52.jpg

#1660 7 years ago

Love your humor. Kevin!

#1661 7 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Oh yeah. And this pony.

Finally my pony. I was >this< close to backing out.

#1662 7 years ago

Fuckin 'A, fuckin 'A. Thanks for the update and the candid nature as always. Each day that passes makes me more and more excited to be on the owner's list for this one of a kind project. Take your time, do it right, let your artists make the best damn product they can. Everyone is going to reap the benefits when it all comes together. Fuckin 'A.

#1663 7 years ago

Yeah but can we get one in a different color? Oh and the wings are too long and id rather have a more sweet pony instead of the goth pony? I dont like the tatoo can it have piercings instead? I dont like that hairstyle and could you maybe give it a smile. Oh and I paid my deposit could that be sent to me tomorrow with the new changes? K... thanks. .. bye 2012-12-18-21-03-24--1759057629.jpeg

#1664 7 years ago

As always, total confidence in how you guys have and are conducting your affairs. I hope you take time to have a Merry Christmas and put Predator aside for a brief and well-deserved hiatus.

Dan

#1665 7 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Yeah but can we get one in a different color? Oh and the wings are too long and id rather have a more sweet pony instead of the goth pony? I dont like the tatoo can it have piercings instead? I dont like that hairstyle and could you maybe give it a smile. Oh and I paid my deposit could that be sent to me tomorrow with the new changes? K... thanks. .. bye

Hold up. Who made you Pony King? I don't want your Pony LE. I want one Pony that works for everyone. Same gallop, same jumping ability, same stirrups and mount for everyone. I don't want to get my pony and then find out I could have held out for a better pony later and I'm only getting half a pony at a full pony price.

#1666 7 years ago

I'm just happy the pony doesn't have pants on

#1667 7 years ago

I think the update deserves a big titty shot Ted!........

#1668 7 years ago

You Guys are nuts!

#1669 7 years ago

How about titties until the big reveal!...

#1670 7 years ago

Ya talked me into it!

// Error: Image 60090 not found //

#1671 7 years ago

Sigh. It always reverts back to the bewbs with you guys. Not complaining, I just dont get the fascination.

#1672 7 years ago

How many times does Robin have to ask for that not to happen here?

#1673 7 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Sigh. It always reverts back to the bewbs with you guys. Not complaining, I just dont get the fascination.

It's not all about the rackage, not by far. But it sure don't hurt.

Also, men like to help - be the "fixers" of problems. The girl I'm dating right now has tremendous bazombs. She has back pain all the time. I'm a decent masseuse. It's great.

#1674 7 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

How many times does Robin have to ask for that not to happen here?

Yeah, but you keep complaining about Jersey Jack all the time...and that gets tiresome too.

#1675 7 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

I'm just happy the pony doesn't have pants on

That sounds like the first thing said at the beginning of a very long weekend...

#1676 7 years ago

Now THAT'S funny!

#1677 7 years ago

This thread jumped the shark. I think its time for a "New New Predator Thread"

Please. Yes; I can barely catch up and it is a lot of nonsense it seems.

#1678 7 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

That's because you have your own set. For all the rest of us, we get it.

#1680 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah, but you keep complaining about Jersey Jack all the time...and that gets tiresome too.

Maybe the bigger point was missed by most.....but Ted get's it!

Lighten up, I've got enough bitching, whining and complaining from my wife and three girls, it would be nice not to have every thread hijacked by it on here, just sayin...

Pinball, titties and beer....uh oh, shame on me

So back to having fun and enjoying this Predator project...

#1681 7 years ago

This thread jumped the shark.

#1682 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Non sequitur response. Tiresome to you does not equal against the rules and repeatedly asked not to do what you continually do. Now, have I been asked not to call people idiots around here? Yes, but sometimes there are just too many idiots. Kinda like.....

#1684 7 years ago

What, to where your GIF got the boot? Yet again? Genius.

#1685 7 years ago

This thread needs to be abandoned. We did get some info from Kevin, but its blown out the window immediately. It would be impossible for someone who doesn't live on pinside to get the info they want about Predator.

Skit-b also needs their own sub forum. Not sure when they qualify, but considering this is one of the biggest threads going on Pinside, there has to be a time when it makes sense.

#1686 7 years ago

Played Predator at the Snowball Tourney in Howell last weekend. Very cool.

#1687 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

This thread needs to be abandoned. We did get some info from Kevin, but its blown out the window immediately. It would be impossible for someone who doesn't live on pinside to get the info they want about Predator.
Skit-b also needs their own sub forum. Not sure when they qualify, but considering this is one of the biggest threads going on Pinside, there has to be a time when it makes sense.

This is solid truth. Plus, since I personally really like both gambit and el director then I wouldn't feel like I had to take sides.

#1688 7 years ago

VKaWX.gif

#1689 7 years ago

I love this thread, likely because I didn't put any money on Predator. It's gonna be a loooong wait and if people are getting crazy now I can't wait to read months from now.

#1690 7 years ago

We need a predator owners only thread/forum so we can take all of the info internal and not have to be derailed by the trolls.

#1691 7 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

What, to where your GIF got the boot? Yet again? Genius.

From time to time, I wonder 'is that idiot I put on ignore for spamming gifs still doing it?', and now I know he is.

#1692 7 years ago
Quoted from Ninefingers:

I love this thread, likely because I didn't put any money on Predator. It's gonna be a loooong wait and if people are getting crazy now I can't wait to read months from now.

You like the rest of us have no clue how long it's gonna be till released.

#1693 7 years ago
Quoted from system11:

From time to time, I wonder 'is that idiot I put on ignore for spamming gifs still doing it?', and now I know he is.

Yes, El Dorko, please keep the Ignore button warm...

#1694 7 years ago

Seems like i missed a whole lot of nothing, followed by a little bit of info... then some pony's .

Cant wait to see what you guys have in store. I know itll be great!

#1695 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, El Dorko, please keep the Ignore button warm...

You realize once ignored a person does not see any of your posts right?

#1696 7 years ago
Quoted from system11:

LOL, I did the same thing to him. Asked him to chill a bit on them and he gave me a smart ass answer. To the ignore bin he went and my Pinside experience just got better.

Pappy

#1697 7 years ago

how the heck did nobody at the snowball open shoot video of the game when they had a chance to play it?

#1699 7 years ago

Thanks...I just ignore those humorless blokes anyway...

#1700 7 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

LOL, I did the same thing to him. Asked him to chill a bit on them and he gave me a smart ass answer. To the ignore bin he went and my Pinside experience just got better.
Pappy

And let's keep it that way. (I know he checks up though to see em')

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 230.00
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
$ 50.00
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 10.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside