Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 143.
#1601 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

RAI...what do you mean by, "...basket case of problems" I think the code wil be great! What are you referring to?

Like for example if something doesn't work or breaks such as some people have with XM LE aux board issue, or if it turns out to play poorly.

i am not saying it will be a basket case, Just that it could be. My prime example of this is the movie Godfather 3 which had the same great director and writer and great cast as the first two. But GF3 was not a good movie, it just didn't work, it was a basket case. Same with Indiana Jones 4. Or the Titanic (the ship not the movie), some things don't work and we don't know until we have the final product in the water so to speak.

#1602 7 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

So SkitB is supposed to respond every 3-4 posts? Because that's about how often someone posts a request for things that they clearly aren't ready to show yet. Either that or some modification for their game or some suggestion of something to add. All this at a time when Stern sells out of LE's that cost $3k more without even showing a thing. Give the guys a little slack. I am sure they are busy doing what really matters, finishing Predator.

You're outta you're league here, Betelgeuse.

I, for starters, have not received my pony.

What the HELL are these guys doing?!

#1603 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

This thread is funny...friend you are the third person to comment about me opting out. How come this thread is doing that? I have no intention of canceling my contract and I am not stressed about it. Can anyone understand my point as I raised without clouding it with speculation of items that are not even being discussed by me?
Merry Xmas!

My outlook is the complete opposite of yours. I'm fine with their timeline as well as their update schedule or lack there of. This is a work in progress and if we don't hear anything until the day they ship, so be it.

It's easy to say give us updates every 4 weeks and Kevin may jump through that hoop, but then somebody will say every 3 weeks and then every week.

Let Kevin set his own pace. It's pretty obvious if you got skin in this project he's the one driving the bus and we should sit back and enjoy the ride.

#1604 7 years ago

you mean this bad boy.

DSC_0231_(2).JPG

#1605 7 years ago

Pinballdad... I understand your point. It would be nice if they would acknowledge everyone's whining and give us a timeline or estimated something. I'm not demanding it or asking for it, because I know they've got to be working hard on it. Honestly they may not be able to do so at this time and don't want to get in a "____will be ready in __ weeks" mode then have to retract when things get delayed, a 'la JJP. I think they'd rather be able to show us big chunks at a time, but we're all starving for any morsel. Though I learned my lesson in patience when I waited more than a month to hear back on whether I was on the list or not.

I think they took it to the tournament to get some real-life testing on it to see how it held up with the new ramps and whatever else they've done to it. To me that makes more sense than just taking it to show it off... but if it was mine I'd be showing it off everywhere I could too. Everyone is getting antsy and wanting info or something, and then when they check in after a ton of new posts and no new updates they start getting itchy and pissy and then the bickering begins. So everyone just chill out and play nice, and let's hope there's a Predator Festivus Miracle around the corner for us.

EDIT: I do expect my pony by Christmas though. I'm #2 in line for one right after Jonnyo!

#1606 7 years ago

Skit B has already mentioned that as soon as they have something, they'll show it, they're not hiding anything. So acknowledging every little post asking for an update seems futile. I am ready to wait, and want them to take their time to get it right.

I would ask that the thread not be cluttered with 50 new posts (which got my hopes up) only to find a bunch of bickering, but I'm just one guy, what do I know.

#1607 7 years ago

"Predator Festivus Miracle"

#1608 7 years ago

Pinballdad,

Why are you demanding to see a pic of playfield? I'll bet SkitB is aware that people would like to see more. Don't think they are going to release it early because someone posts on a forum.

If you don't want your pinball machine, step aside and there are others who want your spot.

#1609 7 years ago

And so it begins....when the $$ starts flowing people get their panties in a wad over anything and everything...

Keep it rocking SkitB..no worries!

#1610 7 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

It would be nice if they would acknowledge everyone's whining and give us a timeline or estimated something. I'm not demanding it or asking for it, because I know they've got to be working hard on it.

"whining" is the key word.........

#1611 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And so it begins....when the $$ starts flowing people get their panties in a wad over anything and everything...
Keep it rocking SkitB..no worries!

Yep, here come the whiners.

Some folks are just not cut out for this type of transaction.

#1612 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

you mean this bad boy.

I am scarred again!

#1613 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Pinballdad,
Why are you demanding to see a pic of playfield? I'll bet SkitB is aware that people would like to see more. Don't think they are going to release it early because someone posts on a forum.
If you don't want your pinball machine, step aside and there are others who want your spot.

First of all I have not demanded to see a pic of anything. I have questioned though why requests to see evidence of a critical milestone have been ignored. Ok? I put it in business terms. The video made a claim that in the other room is where the goodies are. This public forum has had about 12 different people ask for a glimpse/taste/picture of something related to what is in there...it is common speculation that it is PF and art. I raised the issue of not demanding anything...only questioning why all the posts were ignored. I do not believe there is anything wrong with holding a business's "feet to the fire". If the goodies are not going to be shown or are not ready then just reply to the posts saying that. Jeesh no biggie. Most everyone here has completely missed my point! Then some went on to speculate that I am stressed...demanding things...want out perhaps...lol. You are all so so funny Thanks for the chuckle.

Business is business. Bringing attention to this matter can only help Skitb...communication is important whether some folks desire it or not! I am not the bad guy.Just would like it if the issue at hand, by a dozen or so folks, would get a response before the tourney news...that is all.

Peace!

#1614 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

First of all I have not demanded to see a pic of anything. I have questioned though why requests to see evidence of a critical milestone have been ignored. Ok? I put it in business terms. The video made a claim that in the other room is where the goodies are. This public forum has had about 12 different people ask for a glimpse/taste/picture of something related to what is in there...it is common speculation that it is PF and art. I raised the issue of not demanding anything...only questioning why all the posts were ignored. I do not believe there is anything wrong with holding a business's "feet to the fire". If the goodies are not going to be shown or are not ready then just reply to the posts saying that. Jeesh no biggie. Everyone here has completely missed my point! The went on to speculate that I am stressed...demanding things...want out perhaps...lol. You are all so so funny Thanks for the chuckle.
Business is business. Bringing attention to this matter can only help Skitb...communication is important whether some folks desire it or not! I am not the bad guy.Just would like it if the issue at hand, by a dozen or so folks, would get a response before the tourney news...that is all.
Peace!

You've just answered your own question. The "critical milestone" is not ready.

But for some reason you need Skit-B to come here and tell you that.

#1615 7 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Winner. Give that man a prize.

#1616 7 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Actually...in the next room...that,"Critical Milestone" could be at 25%-50%-75%...who knows? 0%? Who knows...about a dozen folks (including me) asked for a x-mas gift if possible...a glimpse. If the company could offer it. 25% or even 10% would be acceptable. I don't think anyone here in this forum was worried with what percentage complete...just if it would be a Yes? or a No? Should we expect one or not? after all the video teased about it right??? Uh huh!......But instead, we received an update about the Shark Club tourney.

Those are the facts the best as I recall after backreading the thread. Please check if I am correct.

#1617 7 years ago

Maybe this has been covered earlier in the thread, but are there going to be flashers added to the game? I watched the video from thanksgiving and I don't see any dedicated flashers. Also, I think it would be great having some flashers below the popbumpers.

#1618 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Yep, here come the whiners.
Some folks are just not cut out for this type of transaction.

Insulting post. Thanks Mike. I have no issue with you banding with forum friends. I do kind of have an issue where name calling enters. I could play the game...not going to take a turn though. Would rather just you post your viewpoint without name calling and bogus comments. Thanks if you can do that...peace!

#1619 7 years ago

*53 new posts* me = "AWSOME!" , *open thread go to last page only to see it's people b&#$%ing at each other and nothing important* me = "Damn it!"

#1620 7 years ago

Wow. I logged in after about 4 hours and saw 50+ new posts.
I was CERTAIN that there had been some awesome news or new images. Sadly... half of them were made by pinballdad

Everyone has a right to their opinion, but $250 does not entitle anyone to browbeat someone else to perform on demand... to chain themselves to a computer and respond to every post. Maybe a few of us have been spoiled by Kevin and Aaron's open approach to this project. Maybe the Stern model of showing you nothing and then "take it or leave it" is more suited to some.

The guys have work to do and, quite honestly, a lot of these posts don't even merit a response.
Even so, SkitB has a pretty good track record of addressing most of them.

Is it any wonder Stern, JJP and JPOP rarely post here (if at all)?

#1621 7 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Wow. I logged in after about 4 hours and saw 50+ new posts.
I was CERTAIN that there had been some awesome news or new images. Sadly... half of them were made by pinballdad
Everyone has a right to their opinion, but $250 does not entitle anyone to browbeat someone else to perform on demand... to chain themselves to a computer and respond to every post. Maybe a few of us have been spoiled by Kevin and Aaron's open approach to this project. Maybe the Stern model of showing you nothing and then "take it or leave it" is more suited to some.
The guys have work to do and, quite honestly, a lot of these posts don't even merit a response.
Even so, SkitB has a pretty good track record of addressing most of them.
Is it any wonder Stern, JJP and JPOP rarely post here (if at all)?

Thanks for the insults too Drano! I am a little shocked that I have not insulted anyone here in this thread yet I get insulted every few posts. "Browbeat someone to perform on demand?" What kind of accusation is that...can you link to or post an excerpt from me supporting that...lol..uh huh. I thought so...you will not...cannot.

Why all the unrelated, make believe, banter with many of you? If you do not agree with me then so be it. Shame on the folks that do not agree with me though and resort to calling me names...accusing me of being stressed out...claim, or wish that I want out of the pin, insult me with, "...Sadly... half of them were made by pinballdad" type comments. Lol...are you serious Drano? Really?

Disagree ok...stop all this other nonsense ok? Please?

#1622 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Insulting post. Thanks Mike. I have no issue with you banding with forum friends. I do kind of have an issue where name calling enters. I could play the game...not going to take a turn though. Would rather just you post your viewpoint without name calling and bogus comments. Thanks if you can do that...peace!

The post was not meant to insult you. I apologize for the tone.

I have been on the JJP ride since January of 2011 and have really enjoyed it. A few folks took the plunge around the same time as me and really gave Jack a hard time with respect to missing dates and making claims that the game would never be made. I have helped start a couple of companies from the ground up and understand the magnitude of this type of endeavor and found their comments to be quite insulting. Here is a guy who is taking a huge gamble in this economy to try and create something special in a hobby that had been on its last legs. If you no longer want to be a part of it shoot the guy an e-mail or give him a call as opposed to lambasting him on a public forum. I feel the same way about the SkitB team. I do not believe that any of the members are professional speakers or have any background in public relations. They just want to make a fun game at a fair price. If this project turns out to be a success then maybe the method in which they interact with their customers will improve, though I am content with what I have seen to this point.

I am just a bit thin skinned with the criticism some of these new manufacturers attract and probably overreacted to your comment.

#1623 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Those are the facts the best as I recall after backreading the thread. Please check if I am correct.

From 2 weeks ago, in fact page 26 has a lot of Skit B feedback on it.

Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Can you give us some percentages of how complete you feel everything is?

This deserved its own individual response, sorry for the double post.

1. Playfield

I would say high 80%, low 90%. Entrance for the right eject is going to open up a bit, exits from both ejects are moving up to more reliably hit into the pops like they're supposed to, top diverter is getting tweaked to get the feel we were looking for, maybe a few other things.

2. Lighting

It doesn't look like it, but the lighting is about 90% complete, also. Just need to light up the center of the playfield a little better, install the flashers and get the new UV assembly on there.

3. Rules

Damn near 100%. This has been our major focus for quite a while, and I hope it shows.

4. Modes

85%. Need to add background animations and maybe little instruction-type text to the openings.

5. Music

At least 95%. Only music work that is left to do is debug a couple weird issues and arrange the "hierarchy" so that modes of lower "importance" won't take over the soundtrack when they're stacked into whatever is going on.

6. Sound Effects

This is another one in the high 90's. Gotta work in a few more Predator-type sounds into the overall gameplay and a few more easter eggs in the meantime.

7. Animations

This is the lowest one, but I'll say something like 65, maybe 70 percent. Anything with the old fonts and simple styles are getting redone, obviously, and all the mode intros are getting redone, as well, to include some text on the screen to let you know what mode you're in, along with some very brief instructions where necessary.

#1624 7 years ago

Lol, this thread needs moar bewbs after all this BS-waste of time-nonsense (I would post some, but I'm on my wife's computer at the moment, and you know how that is )

#1625 7 years ago

Mike. I apologise as well. Words like Whiner really do not bother me...were cool man. I shoulda just rolled on and not even nitpicked that post of yours. i just feel like I am being ganged up on here and not sure why. I have full faith in Skit and team...I, like others, have posted positive comments here regarding that team. I just am the type of person that questions things sometimes...I mean ponders...wonders...not trying to bash Skit here. Trying to be objective with some comments that I thought would benefit at least a dozen active customers in the thread and perhaps many more silent one's. I am totally ok with 100...500...10,000 Pinside members not agreeing with me if that is the case....i would really prefer to not be accused of crapping on a thread, analyzed for personal stress disorders...insulted over and over...not meant at you btw. Lol...were cool. I really just want this thread to go back nice. Maybe Blonde can help...? She is so nice

#1626 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Maybe Blonde can help

Blonde, Brunette, whatev - [Michael Scott voice] It's aaaaaaw'l goooh'd [/MSV]

#1627 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Thanks for the insults too Drano! I am a little shocked that I have not insulted anyone here in this thread yet I get insulted every few posts. "Browbeat someone to perform on demand?" What kind of accusation is that...can you link to or post an excerpt from me supporting that...lol..uh huh. I thought so...you will not...cannot.
Why all the unrelated, make believe, banter with many of you? If you do not agree with me then so be it. Shame on the folks that do not agree with me though and resort to calling me names...accusing me of being stressed out...claim, or wish that I want out of the pin, insult me with, "...Sadly... half of them were made by pinballdad" type comments. Lol...are you serious Drano? Really?
Disagree ok...stop all this other nonsense ok? Please?

You have a right to your opinion. If you are upset at SkitB not posting enough for your liking, that's fine. If paying your money makes you feel entitled to that response, so be it. I live in a world where I cannot live on the Internet if I am to get any work done and I suspect Aaron and Kevin are the same.
I would expect that, after how open and accommodating they have already been, people would cut them a bit more slack.
My wish for an "Xmas gift" was just that; a wish! Not an expectation.
If you are angry or upset that's cool. That is your right. But put yourself in my shoes and that of others here. Many of us have precious little time to spend reading forum posts and respond. When 100 posts are added in a day and half of them are guys asking for junk that SkitB already said wont happen, and the other half is negative bickering, yeah... I think I also have a right to be upset and disappointed... Just like you.
My comment was not an insult. Go back and read how much time and effort has been wasted on this topic.
If SkitB takes half my payment for this pin and starts ignoring me, then maybe I'll be upset. For now I just don't understand your frustration.
Sorry.

#1628 7 years ago

Here. Y'all stop fighting and stare at some Predator boobs. (Aw, you think I am nice. )

image.jpg image.jpg

#1629 7 years ago

Please stop with the drama. Pinballdad you have clearly stated your position some may disagree and that is fine. Lets stop with the back and forth and move on please.

#1630 7 years ago

Drano...friend...you do realize that comment,"If SkitB takes half my payment for this pin and starts ignoring me, then maybe I'll be upset. For now I just don't understand your frustration" means you agree with me correct? lol...in entirety...lol. The only issue is my viewpoint/concern triggers at $250...where yours triggers at $2,500? I feel ignored at $250 and may have a mild concern. At $2,500 and ignored, you would be, "...upset"

I'm sorry but that post is priceless. You officlally stated that we agree and I am correct...it is because of your different trigger threshold that you are debating with me. Perhaps you are wealthier than I...so be it if true! Who is the more correct person if a concern should exist at $250 or $2,500? Only the person that holds that particular wallet

Peace...Merry Xmas bud

#1631 7 years ago

Wow! that was an entertaining 1/2 hour read!!!

A lot was surely out of context.
I understand Pinball Dads view, A statement from Santa Kevin to feed the hungry masses
would by nice. Just asking, but no big deal if we dont get one because we ask.
Kevins aware, and when something is ready, we will know.
Its also pretty insane for many people around the Holidays, they are a small staff, and are people too.

So Santa Skitt, will there be a Predator treat under the tree?

Merry Christmas

#1632 7 years ago

Pinballdad this is my second and last request that you stop trying to take over this thread. You stated your opinion if you continue on I will consider it trolling.

#1633 7 years ago

What a waste. 80+ posts. The majority by what sound like little kids demanding this and that.

God bless the internet.

#1634 7 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Pinballdad this is my second and last request that you stop trying to take over this thread. You stated your opinion if you continue on I will consider it trolling.

here here, there has been a circular conversation going on for the last 80 posts.

#1635 7 years ago

Maybe they can start PM'ing each other to come to a conclusion.

#1636 7 years ago

Jeez!...just got here for 80 posts of crap!

#1637 7 years ago

I hope the game comes with a little comedy.

// Error: Image 59931 not found // pred_vs_alien.jpg

#1638 7 years ago

This stealth technology is getting real.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#1639 7 years ago

I am shocked at how many times Pinballdad has been shocked in this thread.

#1640 7 years ago

That is cool ! Would be neat to use it on the game

#1641 7 years ago

This thread jumped the shark. I think its time for a "New New Predator Thread"

#1642 7 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

This thread jumped the shark. I think its time for a "New New Predator Thread"

Skit-b guys.... how about you create a new thread when its time for the next update.

#1643 7 years ago
Quoted from Mojojedi:

That is cool ! Would be neat to use it on the game

Oh, I never thought of that, real stealth technology probably exceedingly expensive at this time, however there could be some cool mirror reflection effect that can cause an empty space to appear in front of a real object or a reflection to appear like a real object, but I have no idea how that would work.

Kevin, since we paid real money can you look into stealth technology for the predator? I'd gladly pay some extra if you can work stealth technology into the game.

#1644 7 years ago

I think it'll be funny when/if SktiB gets the time read all the above and replies, "Nope, sorry guys, not quite there yet" and instead of being disappointed we all feel the compulsion to cheer.

#1645 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I demand to be teased, and choked.

Pay a hooker.

Dan

#1646 7 years ago

Oh, my... I suppose it would be time for something of a "state of the union" post, yes?

Short of defending trivial things, PinballDad is really on to something. I do think many of us have missed the point of his initial post, so hopefully I don't do the same. What I read is that people have been wanting to see certain things pretty badly and we haven't shown any of it, while we still managed to go out for a weekend to a public tourney with the game. The response to this is pretty simple:

The machine is in complete enough condition to show and the things requested are not.

A project of this magnitude requires a monumental amount of networking and consolidation of resources. Our in-house team can accomplish quite a bit on our own, but certain aspects just have to be sent out to other professionals who can handle it. These things include, but certainly aren't limited to, playfield artwork and toys. These things cannot be rushed. That being said, they are still moving along nicely. I have seen things from Matt that have really blown me away, and while it kills me to have to keep it to ourselves, it's necessary to wait until it is DONE to show it to you guys. Not because we're sadists and overall bastards, but because for many legitimate reasons concerning both business and presentation. We learn from our mistakes, even the ones we consider "small."

There is a lot of talk about the changes that should happen now that money has exchanged hands, and I disagree with just about all of them. The only thing that has changed on our end is that we are able to gather resources when we need them and our shop is warm (infinite thanks for that). We have found that we have literally hundreds of dedicated people who have real faith in us to accomplish monumental goals within a reasonable time frame, and we do feel the need to repay not the monetary commitment but the "spiritual" commitment as best we can in any way we can. When we see posts asking for peeks at artwork or toys or anything else, we certainly don't just overlook them and keep moving; we usually call our contractors and see how things are progressing.

On that note, I can't PROMISE a Christmas look at highly-developed playfield art and toys, but I have been assured that such a thing shouldn't be a problem by both parties. Trust me, our fingers are crossed just as hard as yours.

There has been a lot of progress with the game in ways that seem trivial, but are very important. The game now handles a lot of functions differently that keep it running with less bugs and hiccups, and the new animations are coming along (just not implemented yet). There are a few more voice calls and sound effects in the game, and every different multiball and mode has its own music to go with it. We have our end-product circuit boards here in-shop and ready to go in, and code work on the last remaining elements of the game are nearing completion. We also have an updated playfield CAD with all the minor changes we needed to make in place, which is to be cut within the next few days. Ramp angles have been confirmed to be proper, so work on the 3-D mold for the ramps has begun, as well.

Oh, and clear ramps.

On the plate:
We get deposits in various forms every day, and one or two waitlisters at the same rate. There is a ridiculous amount of logistics involved with all of this paperwork, and it's terribly cumbersome. If you've sent me an email within the last few weeks and haven't heard back, please be patient as I am going to take some time off from all of my normal duties to hit the emails and get all of the communications under control. If you're wondering if we received your deposit, there will be a mass-confirmation email going out as soon as we can to thank everyone for their support. While I'm on the subject of communication, if it is at all possible, please use my email address (kevin@skitbpinball.com) instead of using PinSide's PM service. Quick messages or whatever are fine, but "important" messages are hard to keep track of when they are in two different places.

I know it has taken way longer than anticipated/acceptable, but t-shirts will be arriving before the holiday and will be going out immediately after they arrive.

I think that's about it for now. If anyone has any other questions, as always, drop 'em here or email me, whatever.

#1647 7 years ago

Great post and thanks for the update Kevin.

#1648 7 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

There are a few more voice calls and sound effects in the game, and every different multiball and mode has its own music to go with it.

This was a great decision! Thanks Skit-b team!

#1649 7 years ago

Woohoo a response from Kevin and co. Thanks for the update Kevin, good Christmas present to all of us.

#1650 7 years ago

Cheers for the update. Happy to hear things are rolling along nicely. Merry Xmas too!

#99 'Ol painless is waitin'

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 90.00
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 115.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Various Novelties
Allteksystems
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 142.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 59.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 132.00
$ 137.00
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside