View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 143.
#1501 11 years ago

They should state a firm cut off date and give people on the waiting list a shot.

#1502 11 years ago

Okay. Cool.
I thought I read something about confirmations going out.
Sounds good.
Thanks

#1503 11 years ago

Hey all...I was back reading my emails for the Dec 14 deadline. I didn't come across it. On another note though I read the part again about using Back Alley Productions for Predator PF toys. The url was in one of the emails. I clicked on it just for kicks. It says they are real busy with Jersey Jack work. I wonder if Jersey Jack workload is causing a delay effect to the Predator workload that Skit contracted them for? I sure hope not but it is what it is I guess if it is yes. What's everyone think? Anyone know how big a facility Back Alley is and if they can handle all this work at the same time?

http://www.backalleycreations.com/

#1504 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Hey all...I was back reading my emails for the Dec 14 deadline. I didn't come across it. On another note though I read the part again about using Back Alley Productions for Predator PF toys. The url was in one of the emails. I clicked on it just for kicks. It says they are real busy with Jersey Jack work. I wonder if Jersey Jack workload is causing a delay effect to the Predator workload that Skit contracted them for? I sure hope not but it is what it is I guess if it is yes. What's everyone think? Anyone know how big a facility Back Alley is and if they can handle all this work at the same time?
http://www.backalleycreations.com/

Matt @ Back Alley Creations has been working on the WoZ stuff for a while. I suspect he has finished a lot of that work (if not all).

#1505 11 years ago

Hey Drano,

I didn't get a confirmation either but did get a receipt emailed to me immediately after paying the 250 from paypal.

#1506 11 years ago

Is everyone really sure they can't make it to The Shark Club in Howell, MI for the Snowball Open? It seems the Predator is going to be there and it looks like Santa visited the guys at SKIT - B a little early...

// Error: Image 58993 not found //

#1507 11 years ago
Quoted from Hoss-Woods:

Is everyone really sure they can't make it to The Shark Club in Howell, MI for the Snowball Open? It seems the Predator is going to be there and it looks like Santa visited the guys at SKIT - B a little early...

Not to knock it because it's good you guys got some ramps in but I can see the left ramp in the picture cracking because of the angle in the bottom part of the picture. That needs to be rounded I would think instead of an angle on it.

#1508 11 years ago
Quoted from Hoss-Woods:

Awesome cannot wait to see pictures from the snowball open.

#1509 11 years ago
Quoted from Hoss-Woods:

Oh Damn, here I was starting to dig the black ramps

#1510 11 years ago
Quoted from Hoss-Woods:

Hey Steven,do you guys have a finished playfield (artwork) to see yet.
That would be an early Christmas for us all

pingod #16

#1511 11 years ago

Ramps look good, can't wait to see them in action.

#1512 11 years ago

Happy to see the new proto ramps! I do agree that more curvature in the sharper angles at the bottom will likely increase flow and decrease breakage chances.

#1513 11 years ago

I agree, power and momentum from the ball will be lost and put into that corner. Was there a design reason for a corner?

#1514 11 years ago

I'm not too worried about the angles - these ramps have a decent slope just to get up them; by the time the ball clears and is trickling back down to the inlanes it doesn't have a lot of energy or damaging force left anyway... With that said, I'd love it if Skit-B has an option to buy an extra set of ramps and plastics along with the pin - you just never know what flying steel balls will do. (Heck, if the playfield art is as kick-ass as I'm hoping for I might be interested in buying a second playfield too!!).

#1515 11 years ago

I was also hoping to have the ability to buy a plastic set, set of ramps, and additional playfield too.

#1516 11 years ago

Since everyone is asking for stuff, I would like a pony.

tiny-pink-pony.jpgtiny-pink-pony.jpg

#1517 11 years ago

I would also like a pony, but think this one would work better.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1518 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Lol nice

#1519 11 years ago

Could there please be one forum in the world free of fucking ponies?

#1520 11 years ago

I wouldn't do that to a pony!

#1521 11 years ago

Picture posted by Kevin of the line up at The Shark Club.

Pred.jpgPred.jpg

#1522 11 years ago

Bringing back some of the good ole days of a non black speaker panel!

#1523 11 years ago

Nice... Predator next to two new Stern LE's? Is the TRON an LE as well??!

#1524 11 years ago

So that's what it will look like next to my ACDC

#1525 11 years ago

yes Tron is an LE there as well as Rolling Stones LE, X men LE, Spideman LE (black) and a host of others!

#1526 11 years ago

Is this the shark club in Howell or Waterford?

Either way its only about an hour away at most. Worth the drive if you ask me!

Ill take pics for sure. (have to get out of Australia first)

#1527 11 years ago

Was hoping to see some toys on it

#1528 11 years ago

Man, you guys gotta leave that there until next weekend...

#1529 11 years ago

Great picture!

#1530 11 years ago

Anybody make it out to the Shark Club yet? I was hoping to hear or see some updates from the field by now.

#1531 11 years ago

Some more pictures or a video would be great.

#1532 11 years ago

Topic is slow. Damn. If only my trip back was a week sooner. Need to play this shit.

#1533 11 years ago

So, who needs a topper for their Predator?

576427_10152359732970221_2034592117_n[.jpg576427_10152359732970221_2034592117_n[.jpg

#1534 11 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

Holy sh!t. That is a dead ringer for my mother in law!

#1535 11 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

Holy sh!t. That is a dead ringer for my mother in law!

Hahahahahaha

#1536 11 years ago

... or a tattoo

predtat1.jpgpredtat1.jpg

#1537 11 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

Where did you get that?

#1538 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Where did you get that?

My friend makes them, he's a FX artist here in Detroit, and the same dreadlocked guy pictured playing the Predator pin.

#1540 11 years ago

That's one way of keeping the kids away from my pins

#1541 11 years ago

What news from the north?

#1542 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

What news from the north?

Not sure if this was directed to me (being Canadian) or SkitB, but I got a reply from Kevin yesterday that my deposit was in for #3.
No real update on the date of the first build, but they seem to be done scrambling to get that first proto on location and eager to push ahead on everything else that has to get done.
I'm personally praying for a Spring release so I can have a nice comfortable drive to Northern MI, but I'm cool with whatever.

My only struggle now is what to put on my plaque
I was going to do some movie quote or something, but after talking with Kevin about how this will be the first game ever sold by SkitB, we figured it might be nice to come up with something a little more special... no pressure

Anyway, I'm stumped. Anyone have any cool suggestions?

#1543 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Anyway, I'm stumped. Anyone have any cool suggestions?

"If found, return to BigDuke6" - has a nice ring to it.

#1544 11 years ago

I have been thinking of putting something less movie quote related and more just specific to me/pinball.

Below is my standard custom message for my pins.

"It's all about the Balls!"

The quote works for pinball and other things in life. Also figured it is PC for any kids and the adults will get the joke.

#1545 11 years ago

I changed mine to just: PREDATOR

#1546 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

but they seem to be done scrambling to get that first proto on location

What exactly do you mean by this? I'm trying to get my hands on this next weekend.

"Welcome to the Hunt" #192

#1547 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

What exactly do you mean by this? I'm trying to get my hands on this next weekend.
"Welcome to the Hunt" #192

The machine they set up at the Shark Club.

#1548 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

BT:

I am clueless as to the whole pony thing. What is the deal?

Dan

#1549 11 years ago

Dan,

I think JohnnyO was giving guys a hard time since so many continue to ask for all kinds of shit to be added to the game this late in the build....so he asked for a "pony" for his pin.

I got the joke....I thought it was funny.

#1550 11 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

Looks like a girl on Water Street or State Street after bar

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.