View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 143.
#1451 11 years ago
Quoted from REDEYE:

I sure hope I'm on the waiting list....I have not heard if I am or not.
This would make a great 1st pin for sure!

Message Skit B with your info and he will add you, that's what I did. Honestly it does not seem many are cancelling this one, looks special in a dirty violent kind of way.

#1452 11 years ago

We're getting Long Tall Sally!? Awesome news!

#1453 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It's was posted a LONG time ago in the DMD demo. Check out the website.

#1454 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Hope its the little richard version and not the beatles or worse, Kevins version.

#1455 11 years ago

Still looking forward to the new 16 tint LED DMD video

#1456 11 years ago
Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

Still looking forward to the new 16 tint LED DMD video

I second this. Maybe a toy unveiling? Come on Kevin, you know you want to.

#1457 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I second this. Maybe a toy unveiling? Come on Kevin, you know you want to.

Toy and playfield unveiling. C'mon, it's the Christmas season and I have been good.

#1458 11 years ago

Same here. He said there is another room in the video with the goodies. Must be a mock up PF with at least some toys in there. Even if not colored or painted, what a great Xmas gift to get a glimpse in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1459 11 years ago

***Bump***

Please Skit!!!! Weekend surprise photo of something new to the PF that we have not seen??? The loyal Predator following deserves a treat as I am pretty sure you agree with! Anything....PF art or toys? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1460 11 years ago

Maybe after everyone has paid their deposits we could get a sneak peek at some toys. I.e. Dec 14?

Pretty please. ..

#1461 11 years ago

Just to add more noise to the signal, #101 deposit paid

#1462 11 years ago

I don't remember were there any time we have heard the predator laugh during the game? If not maybe have the laugh noise after the last ball drains!!

#1463 11 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

I don't remember were there any time we have heard the Predator laugh during the game? If not maybe have the laugh noise after the last ball drains!!

I have a feeling those characters over at Skit-B incorporated it into the wizard mode end game. I don't think they would leave out such a cool sound bite from this pin.

#1464 11 years ago

cool ball save sound=Predator saying "Want some candy?" yes i realize this is pred2 but...

#1465 11 years ago

Hey everyone. Just a quick note to let you know we're still alive out here. Busy, busy. By the way if anyone out there can make it to the Snowball Open at The Shark Club in Howell, MI this weekend might want to. I hear there might be a Predator on the loose...

#1466 11 years ago

Midnight bump for the Pred thread pops up, click on it hoping for it to be a PF art/toys/new update, . But for everyone else not going to be in Howell, MI, can we get some pics and vids from the event?

Also, my deposit got cashed, so chit just got real

#1467 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

cool ball save sound=Predator saying "Want some candy?" yes i realize this is pred2 but...

There are actually several quotes from Predator 2 that would be pretty cool to implement. I'd be all for it (if Skip has the rights to do it) because there is no way Predator 2 would get its own game . . . so it might as well donate a couple of its top catch phrases to this game. Would be cool.

#1468 11 years ago

Predator 2 kinda sucked... there I said it.

#1469 11 years ago
Quoted from Hoss-Woods:

Hey everyone. Just a quick note to let you know we're still alive out here. Busy, busy. By the way if anyone out there can make it to the Snowball Open at The Shark Club in Howell, MI this weekend might want to. I hear there might be a Predator on the loose...

DAMMIT!! If it was the 22nd I'd be there for sure! Let me know if you end up leavinv the table there for a week.

On a side note, I must be the only person who doesn't like the want some candy quote.

#1470 11 years ago

pred 2 sucked!

Hope the game sticks with original quaotes only.

#1471 11 years ago

The game theme is too tied into the jungle (Pred 1). It would be too incongruent to add quotes from anything else.

#1472 11 years ago

We can stop talking about it now. There will not be ANY Predator 2 footage/quotes in this game.

#1473 11 years ago

I didn't know you were working on the game Flashburn..knowledge must be from a previous post?
Can we at least get an Alien skull somewhere on the playfield?

#1474 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

I didn't know you were working on the game Flashburn..knowledge must be from a previous post?
Can we at least get an Alien skull somewhere on the playfield?

It was mentioned a while ago. I don't expect people to read every post, but I just wanted to mention it again so people can stop talking about it (again). Kevin has said it will ONLY contain material from the first movie.

#1475 11 years ago

Could we get a pic of the Skit-B team members, and their associated titles?

#1476 11 years ago

Ultimate topper for a well-heeled pinsider?

The upcoming 'Profiles in History' auction Dec 15th is sending off one of two known Predator screen-used helmets from the original film. Estimated 12-15k.

#1477 11 years ago

Pictured above from left to right: Steven Woods, aka "Hoss" aka "Doris the Secretary", Build Manager, A/V, phone calls and all around bottom of the hill guy. Kevin "Whit" Kulek, President & CEO, coder, developer, designer, guy who pulls his hair out. Kathy Kulek, Mom. Aaron Klumpp, R&D, engineer, obviously has pulled all his hair out already, scourge of the left eject.

SKIT_team.jpgSKIT_team.jpg

#1478 11 years ago

AKA Sulkie Stevie.

#1479 11 years ago

WH2O, AF, what other gems do you guys (and gals) get to play when you're not busting ass on Predator?!

#1480 11 years ago

I think a Predator 2 quote or two as a rare easter egg would be cool. I hear what you all are saying though and agree Predator 2 was not nearly as good as Predator 1, but it wasn't a totally terrible movie either . . . just needed Arnold!

#1481 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think a Predator 2 quote or two as a rare easter egg would be cool. I hear what you all are saying though and agree Predator 2 was not nearly as good as Predator 1, but it wasn't a totally terrible movie either . . . just needed Arnold!

Dude it had bill paxton. Nuff said....

#1482 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Seriously... Everyone keeps posting this stuff; Skit-B has to stick to the first predator movie for licensing issues. Posting something about wish lists from Predator 2, Predators, Aliens vs. Predators (1 or 2) isn't going to happen and will only clutter and derail the thread. Lets stay on target...

#1483 11 years ago

1400 posts later hahaha

#1484 11 years ago

Deposit in!

#1485 11 years ago

Fantastic news! I can stop holding my breath finally!

#1486 11 years ago

You know, I never got an email that talked about a December 14th deposit payment deadline. Crap!

Good thing I checked in on this thread....out to dig up some more info, and get my payment in.

Pete

#1487 11 years ago

payment sent tday!!!

#1488 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I never got an email that talked about a December 14th deposit payment deadline

There is a December 14th deadline!?

#1489 11 years ago

Dec 14th is the deadline to pay your $250 deposit to hold your edition number and production number.

It sounds to be more of a way to make sure place holders are serious and commited for the long haul. It also sounds like there is a line of folks anxiously awaiting to see if they get to take over any vacated slots.

#1490 11 years ago

They did mention the Dec 14th deadline in this thread, but not in anything that's gone out to the buyers. Maybe they will just send out a friendly reminded to those that haven't responded by the 14th?

#1491 11 years ago

I never got that email either, but deposit is in. Did anyone actually get that in an email form or was it just discussed and talked about on here but never went out? I checked all spam folders too just in case and don't see it.

#1492 11 years ago

I am pretty sure that the "deposit payment" email I got specifically mentioned the Dec 14th deadline???

I am honestly not 100% but I can check email when I get home later today if anyone needs verification.

#1493 11 years ago

Yeah, I never saw a mention of it in any emails.

I think some people will miss the deadline simply because they don't hit Pinside often. I've got a couple buddies that are on board that I KNOW aren't checking this thread.

Now I've got to rush to them and give them a whopping two days notice. Not very cool...but they'll miss out otherwise.

I'd hate to see people get kicked off the list simply because they don't check Pinside.

Come on, Skit-B. Time for a mass email if December 14th really is the deposit deadline.

Pete

#1494 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I'd hate to see people get kicked off the list simply because they don't check Pinside.
Come on, Skit-B. Time for a mass email if December 14th really is the deposit deadline.
Pete

No one is getting kicked off the list, first off I need to say that. Dec. 14th was the tentative deadline that we were thinking out loud about on here to get a read on everyone's reaction. If anyone can't make the deposit right away just email us or send us a message here on Pinside and let us know. We are more than happy to work with everyone. Trust me we want you to have a Predator just as much as you do while at the same time being fair to the numerous people hanging out in the green room known as the waitlist. We are doing everything we can to be in DIRECT contact with everyone on the waiting list regarding deposits, drops, and deadlines.

So, until the next post "I'm gonna have me some fun" playing some Predator today,
Steven Woods

#1495 11 years ago
Quoted from Hoss-Woods:

No one is getting kicked off the list, first off I need to say that. Dec. 14th was the tentative deadline that we were thinking out loud about on here to get a read on everyone's reaction. If anyone can't make the deposit right away just email us or send us a message here on Pinside and let us know. We are more than happy to work with everyone. Trust me we want you to have a Predator just as much as you do while at the same time being fair to the numerous people hanging out in the green room known as the waitlist. We are doing everything we can to be in DIRECT contact with everyone on the waiting list regarding deposits, drops, and deadlines.
So, until the next post "I'm gonna have me some fun" playing some Predator today,
Steven Woods

Trust me, I firmly believe you guys will do the right thing.

I'm just saying that there are some folks out there that have NO IDEA that December 14th is even being talked about. They have NO IDEA that they should be contacting you to say if they can't make a deposit, or whatever.

If you guys are kicking around the deadline of Dec 14th, a mass email would be best...just to get the folks who don't check Pinside.

Pete

#1496 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Trust me, I firmly believe you guys will do the right thing.
I'm just saying that there are some folks out there that have NO IDEA that December 14th is even being talked about. They have NO IDEA that they should be contacting you to say if they can't make a deposit, or whatever.
If you guys are kicking around the deadline of Dec 14th, a mass email would be best...just to get the folks who don't check Pinside.
Pete

I received my email back in November, I was going to edit it (home address etc) and post it here but figured since it was sent to me privately via email, I would not.

Chris

#1497 11 years ago

I just went back to reread email I received and even though no specific date was mentioned via email, it seems pretty clear to me that people should have sent in a deposit if they have not already...

A few excerpts from the Nov 28th email (I assume it is no big deal to share this and also assume everyone on the list received a similar email)>>>

"As we push closer to production and our waitlist grows larger by the day, we have reached the point in the project where deposits have become necessary to continue."

"requesting a small holding deposit in the amount of $250 USD"

" If you'd like to use a credit/debit card, please let us know in your response and we will let you know as soon as it becomes available, which should be within a short matter of days"

Follow up email a few days later >>>
"Good evening, everyone. We are happy to finally let you all know that we are now set up to accept electronic deposit transfers by PayPal, credit or debit cards. If this is the route you would like to go, please follow the link at the bottom of this message"

There was no specific date mentioned in the emails, but it read very clear to me that if I wanted to stay in, I should send payment...

I agree that a mass email to everyone on the list (With the specific cutoff date) is probably a good thing, but I still think it was abundantly clear that a deposit of $250 should be sent in via check or electronic payment...

#1498 11 years ago

Hey guys,
Have the boys been sending out any payment confirmations?
Being in Canada, I sent mine via PayPal and sent a follow up email or two. Have not heard anything.
Just want to make sure it was received.

#1499 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Hey guys,
Have the boys been sending out any payment confirmations?
Being in Canada, I sent mine via PayPal and sent a follow up email or two. Have not heard anything.
Just want to make sure it was received.

I never got a confirmation but my paypal account shows as paid.

#1500 11 years ago

I never received a confirmation but i wasn't too worried about it at this time.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.