Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 143.
#7051 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

if you are so sick of it then go favorite this thread >> http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates

and stop coming here

Thanks for the safety tip Egon. I'll remember to never cross streams with you again. Man..and I was having such a good day too. This guy...I tell you....this freakin guy.....lol

#7052 5 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Thanks for the safety tip Egon. I'll remember to never cross streams with you again. Man..and I was having such a good day too. This guy...I tell you....this freakin guy.....lol

Just slap a sticker on his face. Duffman... can't breathe... oh... no.

#7053 5 years ago

You mean to tell me there hasn't been 7000 valid posts in this thread?

#7054 5 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

You mean to tell me there hasn't been 7000 valid posts in this thread?

There has been at least a couple dozen or so

#7055 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There has been at least a couple dozen or so

Couple dozen out of 7000? I'll play those odds at Vegas.

#7056 5 years ago

I received my yearly calendar from Pin Game and by far the coolest one to date.

SkitB getting some lovin!

20140220_135226.jpg
#7057 5 years ago

And one more.....

1392926019628.jpg
#7058 5 years ago
Quoted from Fairground:

That thread is 6 days old and no video on it either

That's because it does not exist. You can't update something without there being an update.

#7059 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sounds to me like someone is on the waitlist hoping to move up a spot

No, never got on preditor. Pulled out of bhza or what ever they call in now two years ago.

#7060 5 years ago

So....what IS the news with Predator?

#7061 5 years ago

I was listening to the PINHEADZ podcast yesterday after a friend told me that Kevin did a 30 minute interview on the show. Anyone know when this actually took place? Looks like it was posted about 4 days ago.
Not sure if this is old news?

Kevin pops in just before the 1:05 mark.

PINHEADZ PINBALL PODCAST - Episode #3 - The Greatest v. The Newest

http://www.pinheadz.com.au/podcast/ppp003-pinheadz-pinball-podcast-ep3-the-greatest-v-the-newest/

Direct Link MP3
http://traffic.libsyn.com/pinheadz/PPP003.mp3

#7062 5 years ago

Damn Brett you almost made me lose my lunch with your EDOT work. My eyes my eyes,please let me forget that image, you ruined my nostalgia.

#7063 5 years ago

This just in from Back Alley!

Predator Parts in Final Stage.

This week we are going to be finishing all of the Predator Toys for SkitB Pinball. Which basically means all week we are going to be blood painting all 7000 parts. However on Friday 28th all parts will be done and ready for the guys at SkitB Pinball. Just one step closer to seeing this Kick Ass pinball ready to go.

Predator Side Topper/s!

We are now taking Pre Orders for the Predator Side Topper/s. We are offering them ether separate or as a pair. For the deposit we are asking for 1/2 now and half when ready to ship. We should have them ready to ship towards mid to late March, but will release as each are finish rather then all at once. With that in mind it is a first come first served. But there should be no worries as we will always be making these and they are not on a limited run. Also SkitB has a pair of these and will have them on the game at the convention that they are attending. This way everyone can see them in person.

23.jpg

26.jpg
#7064 5 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I was listening to the PINHEADZ podcast yesterday after a friend told me that Kevin did a 30 minute interview on the show. Anyone know when this actually took place? Looks like it was posted about 4 days ago.
Not sure if this is old news?
Kevin pops in just before the 1:05 mark.
PINHEADZ PINBALL PODCAST - Episode #3 - The Greatest v. The Newest
http://www.pinheadz.com.au/podcast/ppp003-pinheadz-pinball-podcast-ep3-the-greatest-v-the-newest/
Direct Link MP3
http://traffic.libsyn.com/pinheadz/PPP003.mp3

Hey Drano, we taped this interview with Kevin about a week & half ago. It focuses primarily on the story of how Predator & SKIT-B evolved from a broken down $400 Johnny Mnemonic. He shares some cool stories about dealing with the Predator licence holder too. He revealed that one of the most expensive parts of the game was getting the rights to "Long Tall Sally" for the sound package. Kevin says the prototype is complete & we're going to see production game 001 on April 7 (which has already been posted on this thread).

He wouldn't reveal the title of game 2 but said we will see it this year & it will already be developed to the same point Predator was at EXPO 2013. He said there'd be no PRO/PREMIUM but they were CONSIDERING "some kind of visual upgrade for a limited version" - in other words a different art/trim package...but didn't reveal any more.

We also chat about his personal pinball story. He was a fantastic guest I hope to have him on again.

#7065 5 years ago
Quoted from carbonROD:

Kevin says the prototype is complete & we're going to see production game 001 on April 7

Maybe April 1st??

#7066 5 years ago

Definitely going with the dual Skull/Spine. That looks awesome!

#7067 5 years ago

Those are just sick! Well done!

#7068 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Definitely going with the dual Skull/Spine. That looks awesome!

Agree! No price yet....
...oops! here it is!

Got the Predator things on the website under pinball add ons.
Cost for 1 is $150
Cost for 2 is $250
Asking for a 1/2 down deposit to lock in the order as they are a ton of work.

Thanks again, Matt

#7070 5 years ago

I just ordered mine from Matt.

Dual spines please. The bloodier the better. Now, what to put on top.

#7071 5 years ago

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/brands/predator/?ref=Z1C4-Predator

I've bought lots of stuff from these guy's, greatness. Lot's of Predator stuff.

#7072 5 years ago

Woot! In on this topper for sure.

#7073 5 years ago

I would think a couple of the predator guns with the tri-red dots would be sweeeeet on top. Not directly pointed into your eyes of course.

#7074 5 years ago

I like turtles!

#7075 5 years ago

Found this on ebay, would look cool as topper, on top of a heap of bones and crap.

ebay.com link » New Human Skull Replica Resin Model Medical Lifesize Realistic 1 1

#7076 5 years ago

Matt take my money!!!!!

#7077 5 years ago

I think I'm going to be purchasing 2 artificial trees/plants to put on each side of the game to create more of a jungle effect. Anyone else have anything like that planned?

#7078 5 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

I think I'm going to be purchasing 2 artificial trees/plants to put on each side of the game to create more of a jungle effect. Anyone else have anything like that planned?

No, but this seems a good idea; send us pictures when done!

#7079 5 years ago

Uh, is this a joke? Looks like huge pinball earrings

// Error: Image 195255 not found //

Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg

ladypredator.jpg
#7080 5 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

My whole ham room is going to be houseplants

#7081 5 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

My whole ham room is going to be houseplants

Mmmm...ham.

#7082 5 years ago

In for the dual set of earrings

#7083 5 years ago

You guys have room next to your games that isn't occupied by other games?? Wow, what's that like?

#7084 5 years ago

Facebook Photo says first game on completed unit. I suspect we will have an update soon

image.jpg

#7085 5 years ago

Hmm the display looks different. Did they go back to gas plasma?

#7086 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Hmm the display looks different. Did they go back to gas plasma?

I believe they are still LED but a new/different design. I think I remember them being unhappy with the number of levels of grey they could achieve with the old display.

#7087 5 years ago

My general rule: bigger the earrings, bigger the bitch.

#7088 5 years ago

last I heard they were using orange plasma.
I like the backglass better than the early one and speaker panel doesn't appear to say Predator. I did not care for PREDATOR big on the backglass and PREDATOR small on the dmd plastic. One was plenty.

I really hope, REALLY hope they start shipping in April. Ready for official update.

#7089 5 years ago

On the playfield. Below the dmd and left to the spine.

That looks like a greenish predator head to me.... Never saw this on previous playfields.

I must see it wrong i geuss?

Edit

Wait, it must be the skull off course, lol.

#7090 5 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

On the playfield. Below the dmd and left to the spine.
That looks like a greenish Predator head to me.... Never saw this on previous playfields.

I see what you are seeing too. Very interesting. I really want an update vid.

#7091 5 years ago

Anyone interested in buying my hand screened and limited to 325 Ash Thorp Predator poster? Frame not included, will come in the tube it was packed in. I have nowhere to put this one in my home and no predator pin coming my way.

Poster is 24 x 36

predator.jpg Predator2.jpg
#7092 5 years ago

cool image

how much? and is it mint?

#7093 5 years ago
Quoted from creyes82:

Anyone interested in buying my hand screened and limited to 325 Ash Thorp Predator poster? Frame not included, will come in the tube it was packed in. I have nowhere to put this one in my home and no Predator pin coming my way.
Poster is 24 x 36

predator.jpg 92 KB

Predator2.jpg 66 KB

I'm interested. PM sent.

#7094 5 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

Facebook Photo says first game on completed unit. I suspect we will have an update soon

image.jpg 33 KB

I like the lighting what I can see of it, and that it's being played in a dark room, which is how I like to play. Hopefully the lights will be superior.

Can't wait for the video.

#7095 5 years ago

I took it out of the tube and framed it for a week, didn't like it in the gameroom so I rolled it back up and put it back in the tube. I replaced it with another limited edition creepshow poster (150 edition) which is glow in the dark.

Price would be what I paid plus $5 to re-ship it. Molspin PM'ed me first so he has first dibs.

More detailed shots of the Predator poster can be found here.

http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/08/14/predator-prometheus-and-the-thing-on-sale-info/

603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg

#7096 5 years ago

these guys have been nothing but transparent with the build, but now that we are at the finish line, it's all radio silence...what gives? Show the game! Share a video. You have 250 people spending $5,000...you could show them what they are getting before they commit. This whole buy on blind faith thing is really annoying and is killing this hobby.

#7097 5 years ago

Shut it Kaneda, you have no horse in this race.

#7098 5 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Shut it Kaneda, you have no horse in this race.

yeah i do because I am getting one. Has that for a f#$king horse?

#7099 5 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

yeah i do because I am getting one. Has that for a f#$king horse?

So don't get one if you're unhappy.

#7100 5 years ago

Yeah, sure you are.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.00
$ 24.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Led
Geeteoh Electronics
$ 41.00
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
€ 9.10
$ 26.95
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside