View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 143.
#6601 10 years ago

When was the last time a game was made with gore at all? I'm glad to see they aren't afraid to go for broke in this department. A 'clean' Predator game just wouldn't feel right.

#6602 10 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

When was the last time a game was made with gore at all?

There is one....someone sent me a pic of the playfield a while ago....I just don't remember what it was! ...anyone?

#6603 10 years ago

Well, TFTC and BSD both have gore, but that was 20 years ago. I can't think of anything since then.

#6604 10 years ago

ACDC, the game kills it!

#6605 10 years ago

The goriest Playfield ever was from Starship Troopers. In the lower Playfield you can see a Soldier with ripped off legs and an enormous amount of blood spilling Out. I know it as it is in my Cave Down the cellar )

Predator #11

#6606 10 years ago

I don't believe you can compare AC/DC against Predator. I have played BIBLE quite a bit and love it. Looking forward to playing Predator. Hopefully they both prove to be brilliant pinball machines of very definite high collector quality.

#6607 10 years ago
Quoted from Fairground:

I don't believe you can compare AC/DC against Predator

Not comparing, someone just asked about the last gore in pinball, and ACDC was it "because it killed"

#6608 10 years ago

Is no one going to mention Judge Dredd? Not much in the way of gore on the playfield, but I remember the move your car mode being pretty brutal on the DMD.

#6609 10 years ago

Yeah. Most of the modes on JD. Sniper mode if you shoot him a second time he falls off the tower and is impaled. If you hit both launch buttons at the right time a dog comes and pees on his in palled body as well.

-Jim

#6610 10 years ago

Starship Troopers was the one! Thanks!

#6611 10 years ago

U r welcome )

#6612 10 years ago

Frankenstein is pretty gory on the DMD. Match is the monster ripping the chick's heart out of her chest, and the big multi-ball mode is her setting herself on fire and burning to death. (Re-death?)

#6613 10 years ago

Thanks for the heads up on the "choppa" at Hallmark.
Picked one up today for 50% off. Less than $9 out the door.
Size looks like it will fit nicely up around the pops!

#6614 10 years ago

Happy New year everybody!!!!

2014 will be our year as Predator will be in Most of our man caves )

Yesssir!!!

#6615 10 years ago

Happy New Year video release?!

;-? <---- (That's the Matt Stone "I don't wanna sound gay or nothing" face from Orgzamo.)

#6616 10 years ago

Is there a link to the UV video? I'm 4 pages back and still can't find it.

#6617 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Is there a link to the UV video? I'm 4 pages back and still can't find it.

Here you go!

http://www.thedeadlyspawn.com/pinball411/predator-pinball-skit-b/

#6618 10 years ago

Happy Predator 2014!

I forgot: I wish Predator could be ready for October: it would be great bringing mine to our Festi-flip event. Have a look at the article in Pinball News for the 2013 event:

http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/festiflip2013/index.html

#6619 10 years ago

Thank you my friend. Very cool UV!!

Since it's now 2014 - I'd like to request a new Predator thread. This one is a bear to get through. Happy New Year!

#6620 10 years ago

^New one to start off with official update video (or a picture of the plastics)

#6621 10 years ago

yea, looking great. Nice idea with the UV ink. Surprised it hasn't been done before.

#6622 10 years ago

New thread is a great idea! Let's have SkitB start it with a video so we are all not:
pony.pngpony.png

#6623 10 years ago

Dang that video is amazing.
Build 23

#6624 10 years ago

Happy new year, everybody! I agree, a new thread is in order, as this one is simply massive. It has actually been referred to as the longest on PinSide, but I haven't had the drive/time to confirm. What on earth will we call it, though? :-/
I'm working on getting the build totally bulletproof for the next and maybe last video. That will be a great time to start the new new predator info thread

#6625 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Happy new year, everybody! I agree, a new thread is in order, as this one is simply massive. It has actually been referred to as the longest on PinSide, but I haven't had the drive/time to confirm. What on earth will we call it, though? :-/
I'm working on getting the build totally bulletproof for the next and maybe last video. That will be a great time to start the new new predator info thread

Thanks !
PS: Got my last email?

#6626 10 years ago

Kevin >> When it comes to the final "production prototype" (is that even a thing?) will you show us the underside of the pf and inside the backbox again?

I want to see the wiring harnesses, connectors, how things are all put together now that you have the bugs worked out.

#6627 10 years ago

What on earth will we call it, though? :-/

New Predator Info Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

#6628 10 years ago

I agree, a new thread is in order, as this one is simply massive. It has actually been referred to as the longest on PinSide, but I haven't had the drive/time to confirm. What on earth will we call it, though? :-/

Predator, the wait is over!

#6629 10 years ago

Predator - The Final Build

#6630 10 years ago

It has actually been referred to as the longest on PinSide, but I haven't had the drive/time to confirm.

It is number 3, behind the primary XMen thread started by pmwolf and the TF to Robin thread.

#6631 10 years ago

Predator - I've got to the Choppa'

#6632 10 years ago

PREDATOR -what's next?

#6633 10 years ago

This looks like it's going to be a pretty cool pin.

#6634 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

This looks like it's going to be a pretty cool pin.

You bet your skin!

#6635 10 years ago

Predator - The Good, The Bad, The Pony.

nuff said.

#6636 10 years ago

The good the bad and the pony! Love it!! Btw, get better at checking emails! Sent you one about buying spare pf.

Lmao

#6637 10 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Predator - The Good, The Bad, The Pony.
nuff said.

Don't forget the Boobs!

Predator - The Boobs, The Bad, The Pony.

#6638 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

The good the bad and the pony! Love it!!

...don't encourage him!

#6639 10 years ago

Reading this entire thread? "I wouldn't wish that on a broke-dick dog." - Billy

#6640 10 years ago

...or a Monkey On A Rock!

#6641 10 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Reading this entire thread? I wouldn't wish that on a broke-dick dog.

It does have long periods of dead air. Good thread though.

#6642 10 years ago

but, but what will happen with this thread?

#6643 10 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

but, but what will happen with this thread?

pred art.jpgpred art.jpg
#6644 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

pred art.jpg 120 KB

Get that man some jam to go with his skull

#6645 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Get that man some jam to go with his skull

Did someone call me? Lol

I love the Predator art people find.

#6646 10 years ago

Email going out currently with the UV video most of us PinSiders have already seen. Playfield swap on the machine is done and everything is working now, so I've just got a couple of things I want to work on then the new gameplay video will be posted. Just a quick heads up, I hope everybody is getting ready for a spot in their gameroom!

#6647 10 years ago

Awesome, Kevin. Gameroom space awaits.
Kevin, are you going to send updated build numbers as well in the near future?
Thanks again!

#6648 10 years ago

Just a quick heads up, I hope everybody is getting ready for a spot in their gameroom!

Even though I'm at the back of the pack, I cleared Predator's spot in my gameroom last week!

#6649 10 years ago

I am full but looking forward to jamming it in somewhere. Kevin, is the paypal payment plan still up?

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/133 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.