View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 143.
#5601 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Nice little custom game from the Skit B and Skill Shot guys!

Damn, that's looking more complete and pro-grade than Predator looked the last time I saw it. Why no info on Predator yet? Was it DOA or is it securely under wraps or what?

#5602 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

uhhh?

#5603 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

wtf.gifwtf.gif

#5604 10 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Damn, that's looking more complete and pro-grade than Predator looked the last time I saw it.

It's probably a lot faster to build a game when you don't have to rework everything after putting a picture online

Now seriously guys, you're <edited> with my emotions.

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : profanity.

#5605 10 years ago

Why do the moderators censor profanity? It seems pretty ridiculous, especially in a thread about a adult Pinball game. Not to mention they could easily implement/enable a profanity filter if it was really deemed inappropriate.

#5606 10 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Why do the moderators censor profanity? It seems pretty ridiculous, especially in a thread about a adult Pinball game. Not to mention they could easily implement/enable a profanity filter if it was really deemed inappropriate.

Why complain about it or just not do it? You can censor your self a bit so all know what your getting at. This isn't 'nam man there are rules.

#5607 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

This isn't 'nam man there are rules.

well placed movie quote, deserves a thumbs up.

#5608 10 years ago

Mark it 8. I wasn't over the line.

#5609 10 years ago

man I really thought it was today, well their panel is tomorrow at 7pm (8pm eastern?), so i guess then maybe?

#5610 10 years ago

Some close up of Matt's work......... stuff that is inside the game and one or maybe a pair that would go on the outside of the game.

20131017_195802.jpg20131017_195802.jpg 20131017_195814.jpg20131017_195814.jpg 20131017_195809.jpg20131017_195809.jpg 20131017_195742.jpg20131017_195742.jpg 20131017_195751.jpg20131017_195751.jpg
#5611 10 years ago

I think editing "naughty" language on this site is completely f*c*ing ridiculous. (How many '*'s are required before a string of letters is deemed inoffensive?) There's a big difference between adults speaking like adults and someone going out of their way to be an a55hole. I type like I talk... once my kids go to bed anyway. Calling someone a moth3rfuc**r deserves moderation and discipline but it's the sentiment and intent that counts, not the letters conspiring to offend our... what, eyes? Ears?

I think in 20 years we might be beyond this bu11sh!t, but who knows?

And, while I think The_Dude is an excellent moderator and is only enforcing the rules of the site, it is just about the height of irony that a Lebowksi fan spends his time running around editing out people saying "f**k".

#5612 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

I think editing "naughty" language on this site is completely f*c*ing ridiculous. (How many '*'s are required before a string of letters is deemed inoffensive?) There's a big difference between adults speaking like adults and someone going out of their way to be an a55hole. I type like I talk... once my kids go to bed anyway. Calling someone a moth3rfuc**r deserves moderation and discipline but it's the sentiment and intent that counts, not the letters conspiring to offend our... what, eyes? Ears?
I think in 20 years we might be beyond this bu11sh!t, but who knows?
And, while I think The_Dude is an excellent moderator and is only enforcing the rules of the site, it is just about the height of irony that a Lebowksi fan spends his time running around editing out people saying "f**k".

What I think is ridiculous is that a bunch of pinheads that love and use this site focus on the things they dislike about the staff that keeps things running and the rules they don't like instead of expressing a bit of gratitude. Just sayin...

#5613 10 years ago

So.......no Predator?

#5614 10 years ago

For some strange reason my mouth curses a lot, but my fingers never do.

#5615 10 years ago

You know, I don't think the profanity is the issue but it may lead to other stuff and then the whole tone of the site might change, it's all semantics anyway you can express yourself with asterisks and pound signs if you think you need an adult expletives.

#5616 10 years ago

What I think is ridiculous is that a bunch of pinheads that love and use this site focus on the things they dislike about the staff that keeps things running and the rules they don't like instead of expressing a bit of gratitude. Just sayin...

Gotta love the unwritten rules that are arbitrarily enforced!

#5617 10 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Gotta love the unwritten rules that are arbitrarily enforced!

You could always make your own site and have your own rules there...

#5618 10 years ago

Dillon: That's a real nasty habit you got there.

#5621 10 years ago

pre-da-tor

pre-da-tor

pre-da-tor

#5622 10 years ago

Dude, I "focus on things I dislike about the staff"? Come on man, I even gave you a shout in my post. You're doing your thing for the site, whatever, I don't fault you for it, but that doesn't mean grown people being shushed like Catholic school 4th graders isn't stupid. I figure self moderation would be easily capable of creating the environment individual people wanted without having to take up moderator time running around like an overzealous Nun.

I never insult anyone, never call anyone out, but when my kids are in bed or out of earshot I swear like an angry drunk sailor gone AWOL on a whoring binge. <shrug> Folks don't like when I curse? F**k it then, block me. The tool's right there. I just don't get the need for the censorship. I think it wastes your time.

This also doesn't mean I don't love the site, or consistently bitch about rules, and if you take a gander left wise, I think enough of it to donate what measily ass money I can spare.

And seriously. We both want Predator and Lebowski pins!

#5623 10 years ago

Any Predator sighting?.......

Dude, don't get your feelings hurt, you guys do a great job, most of the time!

#5624 10 years ago

Dude, you need to relax and learn how to take a joke. I donate just like the rest of the majority here and use this site as a much needed release. I have done nothing wrong. If deleting my post makes you feel better, great! Remember it's only pinball...don't take yourself so seriously. Enjoy it, man.

#5625 10 years ago

got my orville redenbacher
starting to sound more like klov

jon-popcorn.gifjon-popcorn.gif

#5626 10 years ago

This thread is seriously off f#**ng track.

#5627 10 years ago

Somebody...Anybody...Predator!!!!

#5628 10 years ago

I'm just adding to the new post count for the late stragglers that still haven't opened up this thread yet today expecting an update

#5629 10 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I'm just adding to the new post count for the late stragglers that still haven't opened up this thread yet today expecting an update

hehehehe...
+1

#5630 10 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Count me in....haha

#5631 10 years ago

Woa feel like I need to break the tension in here...
This should do the trick (you can thank me later)
image-121.jpgimage-121.jpg

#5632 10 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

You B@#t&(^D
I thought we would see something by now to

#5633 10 years ago

NAVAJAS, no issue with you just hear a lot of this type of stuff and said something this time. Usually I just let it go that is probably the best thing to do. I don't think you attack people or are a problem here. It's all good.

#5634 10 years ago

more hypnotic version...

you're getting predator... very predator... when i count to three, you'll be thinking predator...

pony-spiral.gifpony-spiral.gif
#5636 10 years ago

Fattrain. Whysnow. You guys are like the dealer that promised a bunch of strung out addicts their fist fix in a while, only to go party in Chicago instead, leaving the addicts to turn into some kind of Lord of the Flies society.

I'm afraid if you take too much longer, there'll be nothing to come back to but a conch and memories of what once was.

#5637 10 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Fattrain. Whysnow. You guys are like the dealer that promised a bunch of strung out addicts their fist fix in a while, only to go party in Chicago instead, leaving the addicts to turn into some kind of Lord of the Flies society.
I'm afraid if you take too much longer, there'll be nothing to come back to but a conch and memories of what once was.

Lol...sucks to your pinballs!

#5638 10 years ago

Tomorrow, we will see Predator.

#5639 10 years ago

Just got back from Expo and no Predator.

#5640 10 years ago

Tomorrow night you filthy junkies

#5641 10 years ago

Lol. Ditto to all the above posters. Predator is not in the building yet. Trust me, we're all stalking Matt Reister and asking

#5642 10 years ago

The guys from SkillShot are nice people, they have a really need fold up pinball machine that fits in a carrying case. StarFox just like Duckhunt was just filler work, they can't work on Predator 24 hours a day. I can't wait to see what other surprises Kevin and crew have in store for us tomorrow. See you guys after the PBL open house.

#5643 10 years ago

tic toc t i c t o c . . . . . . . .

#5644 10 years ago

This better be a goddamn good update!

#5645 10 years ago

Fattrain, Get us the "get right" (pics and videos of Predator) or keep going East after the Expo.

#5646 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Fattrain, Get us the "get right" (pics and videos of Predator) or keep going East after the Expo.

You can't get what is not here.

#5647 10 years ago

Sorry i didnt take time to post when i got here. No predator. I am very disappointed. Better be here on friday before i have to leave!!!

#5648 10 years ago

I wanna play the Star Fox machine. It's pretty Ballin' really. I wish I had gone to expo.

#5649 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sorry i didnt take time to post when i got here. No Predator. I am very disappointed. Better be here on friday before i have to leave!!!

I think someone said 7pm Friday.

#5650 10 years ago

530 in the morning... 50 new posts... and this is all we get??

At least the Starfox pin was somewhat relative.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.