Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 143.
#5401 6 years ago

Wow. No mention of Aaron's melty bead creations on the Duck Hunt write up. Dis. Re. Spect.

#5402 6 years ago

Hot chics

images.jpeg nerd-actresses-7.jpg

#5403 6 years ago

Can someone post a link to the site. I am googling them but can't find anything.

#5405 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

the blackout makes less sense now as we get close to the finish.

I think that it makes perfect sense to wait until the game is complete to showcase it. This way they get to finish the game the way they envisioned it. The last few updates were riddled with various skepticism about everything from the playfield art to the playfield layout. There were guys threatening to drop out every other day because of discontent with some of the updates. I'm glad they are waiting cause I don't have to read the wining from the peanut gallery every time they release a tidbit of info that doesn't sit well with nay sayers. Can't wait for the game

#5406 6 years ago

I'm sure they are waiting until they have a complete game for the next reveal. No sense in hitting a moving target at this stage of the game with an incomplete game to show.

#5407 6 years ago

I am fine with the blackout assuming we get to see the 'final' iteration at expo.

#5408 6 years ago

Well, there's other stuff to talk about than showing the game being built. All is moot though because I would agree, at $250 invested, they're under less obligation to keep me updated.

#5409 6 years ago

good things come from small packages

#5410 6 years ago

Keep positive my friends.

#5411 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

That's what my wife always said!

Oh, wait...

EDIT: This is actually the first time the wait is really hitting me. There's a deal for a couple of machines that my finger is posed right above the BUY RIGHT FUCKING NOW button that I would just love to have full disclosure on Predator before I make the call. Killing me!

#5412 6 years ago

This pin will be a game changer!
Build #22

#5413 6 years ago

Kevin is alive and kicking (pretty busy)
He just wrote me, that i was gettin little closer, this is really nice info.

I am waiting everyday to hear more from Kevin, hope i get Predator, but if not i am on hobbit.

Best regards

DENnis from Denmark

Predator is the best theme ever, this game/gameplay can suck all day long and i ll still love this pin

#5414 6 years ago

I was just chatting with Kevin about MRP stuff and how excited the winner was for the prize they donated (likeness commemorated in game #2).

I was able to get out of him that the next iteration of Predator (the final iteration?) will in fact be at expo and it sounds like they are just busy busting their hump on game related things to have stuff ready in 1 month.

This is a BIG reason I am even going to expo this year!

#5415 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

(Predator) This is a BIG reason I am even going to expo this year!

The customs are also THE reason Chicago is getting some of my money come October.

#5416 6 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

The customs are also THE reason Chicago is getting some of my money come October.

This is definitely the year for it. There are going to be absolutely staggering amounts of custom games in Chicago this year.

#5417 6 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

This is definitely the year for it. There are going to be absolutely staggering amounts of custom games in Chicago this year.

I whish i lived in the US ;-(

#5418 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Only if it is jewelry.

#5419 6 years ago

I have seen a similar one out here in Mesa AZ in backyard of someone's house while on the golf course. Only differnce is it is the Alien from Aliens movies. Will have to take picture with this phone next time out.

#5420 6 years ago

When and where is expo?

#5421 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I have seen a similar one out here in Mesa AZ in backyard of someone's house while on the golf course. Only differnce is it is the Alien from Aliens movies. Will have to take picture with this phone next time out.

That's a pretty huge difference dude!

#5423 6 years ago

Really excited about predator, but that website looks AWFUL.

Looks like it was chucked up in ten minutes with a load of facebook/twitter tags everywhere and no mention of predator? Ok, duck hunt was cool, but no way near cooler than the prospect of predator pinball, surely?

Come on guys, you can do MUCH better than that.

#5424 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

That's a pretty huge difference dude!

Meaning the way it was made but for different creature. Actually I didn't take credit for that Alien Vs. boring Predator movie that was made.

#5425 6 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Really excited about Predator, but that website looks AWFUL.
Looks like it was chucked up in ten minutes with a load of facebook/twitter tags everywhere and no mention of Predator? Ok, duck hunt was cool, but no way near cooler than the prospect of Predator pinball, surely?
Come on guys, you can do MUCH better than that.

I'm thinking there is no mention of predator as they dont want to let the cat out of the bag.......yet

#5426 6 years ago

What if we are all getting our hopes up for nothing??

Not trying to pessimistic, just keeping it real.......

#5428 6 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Yeah, you are right, they cancelled the project. You definitely aren't trying to be pessimistic.

#5429 6 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Really excited about Predator, but that website looks AWFUL.

'tis better to work on the actual product itself than a website about it, or spend time on an Internet message board.

#5430 6 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

It's been awhile since I've visited the goings-on of this thread. The road still seems paved with good intentions, but I can completely understand the frustration and vocalizations from others, particularly those who put more money in.

As soon as the incentive payments were offered and people got on board, my first thought was "Now the clock is moving", just like it was with JJP. But to their credit, it was entirely optional. I put in my $250 and figured I'd let it ride. It was a gamble, and I acknowledged it at the time.

It's funny - in the same way pinball has an element of chance, most of us pinballers are gamblers in a way.

#5431 6 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Not at all. A regular glass half full kinda guy!

#5432 6 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

Not at all. A regular glass half full kinda guy!

Me too...that's why I'm still in!

#5433 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Yeah, you are right, they cancelled the project. You definitely aren't trying to be pessimistic.

That's not what I meant. Sifting through this entire thread, people bring up a lot of valid questions. My money is in....crossing my fingers...but from the get-go, this pin has almost set the bar so high for itself with excitement; what if it can't reach what people are expecting/hoping for?
To me, it will be great...I couldn't make a pin!

#5434 6 years ago

You want more info?!

IMG_2285a.jpg

#5435 6 years ago

I like the coordination of the pink camera with the pink on the shirt....or is it red....

#5436 6 years ago

YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR SHIRT!!!

End of Thread.

#5438 6 years ago

Thanks! I almost feel like one of the gang!

#5439 6 years ago

This might make a good topper. Although it is pretty heavy and would need to be securely mounted.

predator.JPG predator2.JPG

#5440 6 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

This might make a good topper. Although it is pretty heavy and would need to be securely mounted.

I could see this thing falling off and stabbing me. This could end badly...

#5441 6 years ago

Makes a good Door Stop though....

#5442 6 years ago

ebay.com link » Predator 4 Chimasuta Kotobukiya Figure Set Of 5

I think this series is the perfect size to add some predators to the playfield when it finally comes out.
Some people with too much time on their hands will say these are from Predator 2 and don't belong in a Predator 1 machine.... whatever. Predator is Predator to me.

The stealth ones don't really do it for me unless it is underlit with colorchanging LEDs. The detail is amazing and would look awesome in various spots of the game.

Get them while they are fairly cheap. I have all the ones I need.
D

#5444 6 years ago

Cool poster from Etsy.com

Billy.jpg

#5445 6 years ago

Depending on how bright those blacklights are, these would work too.

il_570xN.336390819.jpg il_570xN.495913348_tiwp.jpg

#5446 6 years ago

Yeah, just paint over that small mark on the forehead...

ebay.com link

#5447 6 years ago

Anything new on the Predator front ? ? ? ?

#5448 6 years ago

Looking for some "REALTALK" regarding the development of Predator... Every time I go to this thread there's some poster or statue someone is trying to pimp. It's cool and its all worth the wait, but when I spot over 20 posts and no pinball machine info I get a little angst.
" Yeah Strap this on your sore @ss, Blain! "

-Enjoy the weekend... Glad I'm supporting Skit-B and looking forward to seeing what's next.

#5449 6 years ago
Quoted from mulder2010:

Anything new on the Predator front ? ? ? ?

At the expo a lot more shall be revealed. Expect a lot of silence till then I believe . . . but I think at the expo some people are going to be very happily surprised with the game.

#5450 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

At the expo a lot more shall be revealed. Expect a lot of silence till then I believe . . . but I think at the expo some people are going to be very happily surprised with the game.

is this speculation, or do you know something.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 28.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep
$ 25.50
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 70.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 209.99
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 199.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 10.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.95
Playfield - Other
MicksPinball
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside