View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 143.
#5351 10 years ago

I already see a Pred with a laser mod!!!!

#5352 10 years ago

Thanks Ted and M for the links!!!!

Psyched!!!!

#5353 10 years ago

I'd love a translite like Phatom of the Opera. During different times while playing the lighting around the phontom reveals his face behind the mask. This would be a cool effect with the predator helmet or mouth closed to no helment mouth open.

imagesCA9R9JSC.jpgimagesCA9R9JSC.jpg
imagesCAXW0PKK.jpgimagesCAXW0PKK.jpg

#5354 10 years ago

If my woman sees a pic of predator with his mouth open on a pin i own she would accuse me of 'being obsessed by vaginas'.

#5355 10 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

If my woman sees a pic of Predator with his mouth open on a pin i own she would accuse me of 'being obsessed by vaginas'.

I think it's time to have a talk to her about men.

#5356 10 years ago

One of my other hobbies is bikes and right now I'm on the Buell kick. This showed up for sale the other day just outside of Dallas. The guy swapped out his fly screen for what looks like a Predator mask. Predator is showing up everywhere.

Buell_Predator.jpeg_m.jpgBuell_Predator.jpeg_m.jpg

#5357 10 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

If my woman sees a pic of Predator with his mouth open on a pin i own she would accuse me of 'being obsessed by vaginas'.

You are obsessed, I don't see it.

#5358 10 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

U must be interested in a different class of woman!

#5359 10 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

U must be interested in a different class of woman!

Of course. I like mine to BITE!

However, i draw the line at face boning an effigy of the predator. WAit? What? errr...change the subject....haha.

#5360 10 years ago

Oh yeah!

20130903_173814.jpg20130903_173814.jpg

#5361 10 years ago

sorry all my pictures end up posting sideways for some reason.

#5362 10 years ago

Also a proud owner of a sweet new t-shirt;thanks skit-b!

#5363 10 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

how cool would it be if after you drain or before a mode - all lights go dark, uv kicks on and BAM! there's one pissed off Predator staring you down right in the middle of the playfield...

Who let this guy into the super-secret back room??

#5364 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Hey my wife saw the T-shirt and said "Who or what is Shit-B?" I told her it's "Skit-B" and she said that "k" font looks more like an "h" than a "k".

I tried to stick up for you but you have one person out there calling you Shit-B. I guess it could stand for "Some hoodlums in the basement".

#5365 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

you have one person out there calling you Shit-B. I guess it could stand for "Some hoodlums in the basement".

She's definitely not the only one. You know what it's like to be having a burger with Steve Ritchie and have him look closely at your shirt and say, "...does that say 'shit'?" The hoodlums comment is better than anything we've come up with for it, so far, though

#5366 10 years ago

Kevin - did you just reveal something?

That could be a real cool effect!

Soo longing for an update......

#5368 10 years ago

coooooool.... Goddamn Jackpot.

ps. thanks for the shirt!! looks even better in person.
pps. your logo rocks. if people see something other than "skit-b" I think they have something else on their minds...

#5369 10 years ago

My stomach hurts for video. So hungry. Hell, I'll even take the old ones back.

Whatchu doin awake at 4 in the morning Skit B???? You guys start smoking meth to deal with the deadlines?

#5370 10 years ago
Quoted from mr-zed:

Kevin - did you just reveal something?

No. Scott did.

Quoted from playboywillis:

Whatchu doin awake at 4 in the morning Skit B???? You guys start smoking meth to deal with the deadlines?

Just programmers' hours. Meth probably wouldn't be a bad idea, though, now that you mention it.

#5371 10 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

My stomach hurts for video. So hungry. Hell, I'll even take the old ones back.

Meth is what poor white folk use. They are into pinball so they are rich white folk.

#5372 10 years ago

Just programmers' hours. Meth probably wouldn't be a bad idea, though, now that you mention it.

Naw, you're a programmer, stick with Coke

ScarfacePacino.jpgScarfacePacino.jpg

#5373 10 years ago

Looks like the extra special goody bags are ready...

blue.jpgblue.jpg

(Please make sure my pony doesn't get into that. )

#5374 10 years ago

Psychodelic_Kitteh.gifPsychodelic_Kitteh.gif

#5375 10 years ago

it totally already did...............

tumblr_m86xfqhqGP1rcjmu8o1_500.giftumblr_m86xfqhqGP1rcjmu8o1_500.gif

#5376 10 years ago

She's definitely not the only one. You know what it's like to be having a burger with Steve Ritchie and have him look closely at your shirt and say, "...does that say 'shit'?" The hoodlums comment is better than anything we've come up with for it, so far, though

Lmao, nice Steve Ritchie story and glad I could help with the other nickname.

#5377 10 years ago

Dude. Wait. What?

:>

#5378 10 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Skit-B is on Facebook!

Also on Twitter now as well. If you'd like to follow us there, you can use the following link:

https://twitter.com/SkitBPinball

Google+ coming shortly, as well, if anyone uses that... :-/

All of this is part of our little internet 'reboot.' The website will be back up in a little while, too. Getting ready for some big things to happen very soon!

#5380 10 years ago

Hey Kevin, I saw a schedule for the chicago expo but didn't see a predator seminar. Are you guys doing a seminar? I did notice that you guys are on a PROC panel.

#5381 10 years ago

dgtfzJ4.jpgdgtfzJ4.jpg

#5382 10 years ago

I really need an update or a sneak peek of something. The suspense is killing me.

#5384 10 years ago

very soon

#5385 10 years ago

That would make one sick topper for a house with 15 foot ceilings!!!

#5386 10 years ago

I found a predator in the wild today!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5387 10 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

Hey Kevin, I saw a schedule for the chicago expo but didn't see a Predator seminar. Are you guys doing a seminar? I did notice that you guys are on a PROC panel.

I think I, personally, am going to be involved in between 3~5 seminars over the course of the weekend. We're still working out our own right now.

Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I really need an update or a sneak peek of something. The suspense is killing me.

We are aware that it has been pretty dark over here for quite a while, but don't fret. It's all going to hit at once

#5388 10 years ago

Him happy

predator_fist.JPGpredator_fist.JPG

#5389 10 years ago

New website is up now. Predator news coming soon, guys!

#5390 10 years ago

Hope the "big update" is more impressive than the website relaunch.

#5391 10 years ago

I hate to swear...

But damn ! I needed that psychedelic kitten gif YEARS ago...GAH. Where the F&^K have you been with that all my life?

#5392 10 years ago

New website and not a single mention of Predator anywhere....Boooooo

#5393 10 years ago

As a buyer, I am truly amazed at the lack of communication and information. Surprised time was spent on a new site, but not an ounce of time was spent putting up just one page dedicated to the single largest project ever done by Skit B.

This is meant to be constructive, because if anyone drops out of their preorder, it is for this reason only. Buyers need to have some confidence in Skit B I order to send $5k of hard earned money.

#5394 10 years ago

Well, they did say the pred news was coming soon.

I am concerned with the small team though. This game is (from what they last told us) near release. Producing 250 machines is nothing to sneeze at. I don't believe there have been 250 WOZ's produced yet, with the millions of financing and dozens of employees, not to mention engineers, etc.

Then there are the little things, like the website going away for a makeover, and now that it's back on it says Kevin is the webmaster, which means he was working on the website during this time.

There is so much work ahead, is it possible a couple of dudes can carry this through to the end?

#5395 10 years ago

Glad the website is up. Can't wait for the big reveal!!! I'm assuming it will be at the expo.

Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Buyers need to have some confidence in Skit B I order to send $5k of hard earned money.

My understanding is that when the machine is next seen we will have a lot more stuff to see and they will be ready for release. I think it was smart for them to pull back a bit while they are going through the frustrating and time consuming parts supplier ordering portion of the project. They are doing all this on less than a shoe string budget and get a couple extra passes in my book (especially since they have only taken refundable deposits from people).

#5396 10 years ago

Kevin,

In another thread there was discussion that Predator was going to have some color changing LED lighting tied to the code? In my view, this is the biggest innovation in pinball over the past decade or so. Can you confirm that Predator is going to have color changing LED lighting tied to the code?

Thanks!

#5397 10 years ago

Hey, look at the bright side... I got my t-shirt! Thanks SkitB!

#5398 10 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

As a buyer, I am truly amazed at the lack of communication and information. Surprised time was spent on a new site, but not an ounce of time was spent putting up just one page dedicated to the single largest project ever done by Skit B.
This is meant to be constructive, because if anyone drops out of their preorder, it is for this reason only. Buyers need to have some confidence in Skit B I order to send $5k of hard earned money.

Personally I really don't care if SKIT-B fall off the radar for months at a time. At the end of the day they don't have $5k of my money (just $250) and I'd rather that they spend their time designing, tweaking and building machines. We can then make a decision based on a finished product rather than sneaked out bits of info.

Compare this to JJP asking for thousands for a machine that is 18 months away based on a pic of a playfield layout.

Obviously I'd like more info (who wouldn't) but I doubt many people would drop out for this reason at this time

#5399 10 years ago

no one is dropping out, or talking about it, until the machines are done I'm sure, but the blackout makes less sense now as we get close to the finish.

#5400 10 years ago

meh. When it is here it is here.

I only come here for the pony pics and hot chicks.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/108 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.