Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 143.
#5251 6 years ago

Production Number: 89
Production Order: 88

#5252 6 years ago

Production number: 99
Production order: 46

#5253 6 years ago

Production number: 0
Production order: 0

#5254 6 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

First in line!

#5255 6 years ago

#77 build 55....

Any ozzies want to pm me and we can do a group import?

#5256 6 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

#77 build 55....
Any ozzies want to pm me and we can do a group import?

PM SENT!

#5257 6 years ago

#190, was prod #195, now at #165. Paid in full. Not worried. This pin will play awesome. A pin designed and built by heavy duty players? Uhm, hell yeah!

#5258 6 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

That is what I meant by large deposit Marc. My point is most likely a few will drop out when half is required when their machine is up so production numbers could still change a bit.

It seems to me like you have trolled this thread on more then one occasion. That makes it my business. You have made your desire to be updated very very clear in this thread on numerous occasions. No one wants to hear someone request something numerous times then throw a fit each time they don't get an answer. Please, I am asking you to stop with that on this thread.

You stop with jumping in on my business trolling. Simple.

#5259 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I can't wait to someday meet you in person

Same here. I'll write your pinside name down for future reference.

#5260 6 years ago

That is your opinion. As a moderator when I think something has gone over the line I have to step in and say something. In reviewing the entire thread I disagree with you and that is the reason he was asked to stop.

So post some examples from the entire thread. I have tried my best to be a responsible contributor here, since Dec 2012. I can show you multiple times where this thread (including you) jump all over my posts. C'mon. Let's see some excerpts from you, posted by me, that support me,"going over the line"

Hahaha

#5261 6 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

I kinda surprised pinballdad gets so negative feedback. When i look a few posts up, i see a post from skittb that email is coming soon.
Then pinballdad gets nothing, and he just asks what about the emails, which were promised by skittb himself.
That is not trolling, come on. Is somebody says he will send you something, and he does not. Why cant you ask for it then? He is even a costumer.
And so far i see, he asked it nicely.
This forum is full of people that like to call anybody a hater or a troll, just for nothing. Its becoming so bad that the trollers are less annoying then all those whiners about trolling.
Just discuss pinball and have fun. And when somebody asks something you dont like, dont respond.
In my humble opinion its really fair to ask after the emails when skittb self says that they are coming and they are not.

thank you very much for a supportive post. It is a breath of fresh air, especially after all the thumbs up to posts criticizing me. I am accountable for anything I do or write in life. Anyone can search this entire site and they will not find a post from me to others, like I receive in return. I do not criticize others who post. I do not try to "push" my opinion onto their business. I do not post in a cocky manner like many I read here. Just an average guy that tries to help and learn here. For some reason this thread has bashed 3 for 3 times on topics I comment on. No other thread here at pinside have I had a problem. No problems on other cyber threads. For the love of me I cannot figure it out but it appears there ia a small group here in this forum that simply is mean when they want to be...usually for no reason. The they all band together and thumbs away for the reinforcement.

Anyway, thank you for your post. Made me smile and realize that I kind of thing I really did nothing wrong. Especially after reading some of the stuff I read around this thread and others!

#5262 6 years ago

That information and much more can be found in the Update Thread:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates

Thanks. I have been too intimidated by this billion post thread to even crack it open until today. I skipped to the last page and found more than I was looking for!

#5264 6 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

Didn't mean to laugh. But this is funny. Get on the wait list NOW!!

#5265 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Didn't mean to laugh. But this is funny. Get on the wait list NOW!!

yeah, was kinda thinking about doing it. love the theme. i need to hunt down some better vids of the gameplay and try to get a feel for it. the toys look great. what an exciting project to take on.

cheers,
bb

#5266 6 years ago

Production # 188
Production Order # 249

Back of the pack but pumped to be part of this!

#5267 6 years ago
Quoted from JasonC:

Production # 188
Production Order # 249
Back of the pack but pumped to be part of this!

Nice to see you made it and another one coming to WI!!

#5269 6 years ago

Thanks Hilton!!

Ted, are you still waiting for your update email? Didnt think I was going to get one until I checked my junk folder. Dont know why ended up there but just thought i would mention it

#5270 6 years ago

No, I'm in touch with the boyz...but still haven't gotten THE email....

#5271 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

You stop with jumping in on my business trolling. Simple.

When someone wants to make a thread all about them and their drama that is where I draw the line. I am sorry if you disagree. However, when asked to stop something please do. Posting 4 posts in a row it is not stopping it just makes things worse and further demonstrates the statement made earlier regarding trolling the thread.

#5272 6 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Hoping someone ahead of me dropped out!
Still waiting for my email........Slow servers!
Kevin! send it again!
Chris #4

Still #3 and #3... yeah baby!

However, I want to pick mine up on my trip to EXPO so... depending when they get built, I most certainly won't be the first owner to unbox mine :sniff:

#5273 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Still #3 and #3... yeah baby!
However, I want to pick mine up on my trip to EXPO so... depending when they get built, I most certainly won't be the first owner to unbox mine :sniff:

Ahhh, so I still have a chance! and you know I was messing around when I said I hope someone ahead of me drops out, I know you are in for the long haul.

You here that Kevin?

#5274 6 years ago

I prob missed this but is there a projected date to start building them now?

#5275 6 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

I prob missed this but is there a projected date to start building them now?

Nope, but it sounds like they are hoping to have a 'final' prototype on display at chicago expo???

#5276 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nope, but it sounds like they are hoping to have a 'final' prototype on display at chicago expo???

Hmmm so I imagine nothing really going out this year. What evvs it's all good to me I'm down for when ever.

#5277 6 years ago

Lol havent followed this one for a while... Whens the release date expected??

#5278 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I know I got in april 15th. I am now build # 239. In 4 months only 11 spots have opened up.

In April and you're getting a game? I got on the wait list in March and never heard back. Oh well.

#5279 6 years ago

Production Number: 105
Production Order: 168

#5280 6 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

For build timing, I can only assume here, but we expect initial units to be completed and shipping out BEFORE the Chicago expo this year. Based on projections of ~10 per week, minus the 15-20 drop outs we've had since the last time build orders were stated, figuring a ballpark for your game should be fairly accurate. Thanks for everything, guys. Back to work.

From page 101 in regards to when the games might start being built and shipped.

#5281 6 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

In April and you're getting a game? I got on the wait list in March and never heard back. Oh well.

I emailed months earlier to get on the waiting list, I was just told in april that I got in. At that time I was build #250, So I have moved up to build # 239

#5282 6 years ago

Production Number: 134
Production Order: 216

#5283 6 years ago

cool topper?

http://www.amoktime.com/ht901397.html

yhst-90184745838282_2270_197402855.jpg yhst-90184745838282_2270_197578902.jpg

#5284 6 years ago

Production Number: 69
Production Order: 24

#5285 6 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Production Number: 69
Production Order: 24

You may just see yours this year!! LUCKY

#5286 6 years ago

Cool, yes. Not sure about $300 cool though.

#5287 6 years ago

This is pretty cool...but yeah, not $400 cool.

col80001_1.jpg

#5288 6 years ago

I'm hoping a topper is one of the surprises they have for us made by Matt of Back Alley Creations. Perhaps with a LED triangle to look like the Predator laser, fingers crossed.

#5289 6 years ago

I'm hoping a topper is one of the surprises they have for us made by Matt of Back Alley Creations. Perhaps with a LED triangle to look like the Predator laser, fingers crossed.

Can't say anything on any surprises but Kevin did say I could post the pic of the paint job for the skull. Here you go......

pred_skull_in_blood.JPG

#5290 6 years ago

Freaking sweet Matt!

#5291 6 years ago

Looks like that was / is a fun project.

#5292 6 years ago

Any other new updates yet. Thread not moving much anymore. FB and website look to be under construction for a while now?

#5293 6 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

Can't say anything on any surprises but Kevin did say I could post the pic of the paint job for the skull. Here you go......

F$cking, badass, BackAlleyMatt!!!

#5294 6 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Any other new updates yet. Thread not moving much anymore. FB and website look to be under construction for a while now?

BackAlleyMatt just gave us a peak of the hand made paint job on the spinal cord and skull. That is a good tid-bit for me for a Sunday evening.

#5295 6 years ago

I have been underwhelmed since the PF art has been revealed, but that skull looks f-en cool.

#5296 6 years ago

Very awesome. Thanks Matt!!

#5297 6 years ago

Now that look great - I can't wait to see the complete machine.

#5298 6 years ago

Awesome! Now that, is a blood stained skull if I ever saw one.

#5299 6 years ago

really ready for an update! It's been too long. They were supposed to be shipping first units by now.
skull looks amazing!
D

#5300 6 years ago

Skull is awesome. I wish the playfield art was consistent with the pieces. The game feels like it has a split personality.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 50.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 79.00
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 10.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 209.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside