Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 143.
#5201 6 years ago

I kinda surprised pinballdad gets so negative feedback. When i look a few posts up, i see a post from skittb that email is coming soon.

Then pinballdad gets nothing, and he just asks what about the emails, which were promised by skittb himself.

That is not trolling, come on. Is somebody says he will send you something, and he does not. Why cant you ask for it then? He is even a costumer.

And so far i see, he asked it nicely.

This forum is full of people that like to call anybody a hater or a troll, just for nothing. Its becoming so bad that the trollers are less annoying then all those whiners about trolling.

Just discuss pinball and have fun. And when somebody asks something you dont like, dont respond.

In my humble opinion its really fair to ask after the emails when skittb self says that they are coming and they are not.

#5202 6 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

That is not trolling, come on. Is somebody days he will send you something, and he does not. Why cant you ask for it then? Your even a costumer.
And so far i see, he asked it nicely.
This forum is full of people that like to call anybody a hater or a troll, just for nothing. Its becoming so bad that the trollers are mich less worse then all those whiners about trolling.
Just discuss pinball and have fun. And when somebody asks something you dont like, dont respond.

That is your opinion. As a moderator when I think something has gone over the line I have to step in and say something. In reviewing the entire thread I disagree with you and that is the reason he was asked to stop.

#5203 6 years ago

Ok, fair enough, but he is still a costumer. And when skittb says he is sending out email soon, you expect they are coming.

When that does not happen, i think you can ask that. Even when you were wrong so many times before in the same topic, you still are allowed to ask legimate questions.

But ok... Not a big deal, i hope, .

#5204 6 years ago

You are more then welcome to disagree with my assessment. That said, when I ask for someone to stop something they do need to stop doing it. People can ask questions but when it goes as far as it had throughout this entire thread at some point it needs to stop. This is that point.

#5205 6 years ago

I understand. Lets forget about it.

#5206 6 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

I understand. Lets forget about it.

Why do I see you saying that looking like your avatar...

#5207 6 years ago

There is always personal direct emails instead of public forum postings. Just saying.

#5208 6 years ago

Check your emails; just got an update from Skit-B that included the production order number.

#5210 6 years ago

just got the email. My production order # has lowered by 30 spots. Still in the last 1/2 though, which I'm good with, looking forward to seeing the game.

#5211 6 years ago

Are they sending the whole list, or just yours?

#5212 6 years ago

Just yours, they are individually sent emails. I moved up one spot in production order

Quoted from spfxted:

Are they sending the whole list, or just yours?

#5213 6 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

Just yours, they are individually sent emails. I moved up one spot in production order

I moved up two spots (I think anyway); I'm now number 70 whereas I was 72 as I recall.

#5214 6 years ago

As of now, I'm #55 Prod #90....let's see what happens...

#5215 6 years ago

Hoping someone ahead of me dropped out!

Still waiting for my email........Slow servers!

Kevin! send it again!

Chris #4

#5216 6 years ago

Just got my email...production number 96 and production order 245!

#5217 6 years ago

I received my email as well:
Production Number 54
Production Order 34

#5218 6 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Hoping someone ahead of me dropped out!
Still waiting for my email........Slow servers!
Kevin! send it again!
Chris #4

Email has been received and nothing has changed.........I still suck!

CW

#5219 6 years ago

Woop Woop!
I moved up 31 units in line!

Production Number #212
Production Order 172
We need the best. That's why you're here.

#5220 6 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Email has been received and nothing has changed.........I still suck!

YOU suck?? I haven't gotten an email yet....

#5221 6 years ago

#28 & build #45...movin on up. Thank you for the detailed update Kevin.

#5222 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

As of now, I'm #55 Prod #90....let's see what happens...

I'm machine 57 production order 132. Right in the middle. I don't mind that. Gives me a bit more time with Metallica before it has to go for predator

#5223 6 years ago

Pin #10 production 22 (Stick Around)

#5224 6 years ago

Well doesn't look like any in the top ten have bailed. Come on guys move outta the way! Thanks for the update can't wait to see what is in store for us!!
Machine #23, Build #11

#5225 6 years ago

#197 production 122

#5226 6 years ago

Anyone remember (off the top of their head) what page of this thread that went over the Tier pricing (and what you get for each tier)? I'm kicking the idea back and forth, but I have an issue sending in half when I haven't even seen the plastics in the game (so I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing out on much by only submitting full payment after I see the finished product).

#5227 6 years ago

I'm late to the game, but happy to be here.
Game #41
Production order #243

#5228 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Anyone remember (off the top of their head) what page of this thread that went over the Tier pricing (and what you get for each tier)? I'm kicking the idea back and forth, but I have an issue sending in half when I haven't even seen the plastics in the game (so I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing out on much by only submitting full payment after I see the finished product).

I was just looking at it. Here you go:

Level 1: By sending a $250 deposit, your machine will arrive with an autographed
flyer for the game tucked neatly inside!

Level 2: With a deposit of $1000 or more, you will find a sexy, limited Skit-B
Pinball t-shirt inside that will only ever be available to pre-owners who have
chosen this option or higher. Of course, you will find the autographed flyer,
as well!

Level 3: $2250 will cover half the projected value of the final machine. Along
with the two other incentives above, your Predator will ship with a very limited
edition poster to proudly adorn your game room wall!

Level 4: $4500. This will cover the entire projected value of the final
machine. If you were to choose this option, not only will you find ALL of the
above-mentioned goodies nestled safely inside your game, but when you stand the
head up for the first time you will see the translite brightly adorned with the
signatures of the designers. There will be no other translites ever signed in
the same fashion, showing that you were truly one of the earliest and most
dedicated adopters of the revival of pinball!

Edit:
Also, in case anyone was curious (I was), as of Nov. 18, I was production order number 175. Im now 150, which should mean that approximately 25 people have dropped out since then.

#5229 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

That information and much more can be found in the Update Thread:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates

#5230 6 years ago

If level 4 included an "extra" translite that was signed, I would be inclined to pay up.

#5232 6 years ago

=) =( predator Would look good between T2 and T3

#5233 6 years ago

Got the new email just now. I jumped up in Prod#. I'm at 64 now.

I still want to see more details on the final product not just words, before pumping more $$$ in this.

#5234 6 years ago

If anyone is a SkitB fan and debating on coming to MRP2013...

This just in!!!

Skit-B has offered up a prize for Madrollinpinball 2013 of immortalizing a winner into Game #2 in some small portion of the artwork. Stipulation that the winner must be 18+ years old (due to the adult nature of game #2) and is signing off to use their likeness to skit-B upon winning.

These guys rock!!!!

#5235 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

If level 4 included an "extra" translite that was signed, I would be inclined to pay up.

If the translight were mirrored that would make paying up in full a very very tempting option for me as well.

#5236 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If the translight were mirrored that would make paying up in full a very very tempting option for me as well.

yep, I'd pay up front for a mirrored translight.

By the looks of the skit b boys they may have <edited> looking signatures

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Did we really need to go there?

#5237 6 years ago

lol @ <edited> signatures

#5238 6 years ago

Moved up 10 or so i think,

production #44

#5239 6 years ago

Production #234

Moved up 16 spots!

#5240 6 years ago

I moved up 16 spots.
Game: 67
Production Order: 86

#5241 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Moved up 10 or so i think,
production #44

Hmm, if you moved up ten I must have moved up more than two. Will have to go digging to see where exactly I was last time they did the build order.

I tell you what, I'm ready for this game to become a reality. Sounds like they are making a great many improvements to the ramps and what not...I'm glad they are opening them up some to make the game have better flow. Tight shots kill flow and that was one of my bigger concerns.

#5242 6 years ago

No email yet......#55 prod #90

#5243 6 years ago

Got my email...thanks for the update Kevin! So pumped for this pin!!!

Considering I got on the list at the start of the year & have only moved up 29 spots, that means there's only been around 10-15% pull out since the preorder list was initially declared full. I know we haven't been asked to shell out the whole amount yet, but it looks like the vast majority of us are hanging on to our spots pretty freikn tight! Keep kicking ass guys!

Production Number: #64
Production Order: #221

#5244 6 years ago
Quoted from carbonROD:

Got my email...thanks for the update Kevin! So pumped for this pin!!!
Considering I got on the list at the start of the year & have only moved up 29 spots, that means there's only been around 10-15% pull out since the preorder list was initially declared full. I know we haven't been asked to shell out the whole amount yet, but it looks like the vast majority of us are hanging on to our spots pretty freikn tight! Keep kicking ass guys!

Right. Even more striking is the resilience of the early converts. The top 10 is still strong, and most people who bailed out seem to be in the second half. I am now #143... and still there.

At some stage we will have to rediscuss grouped shipping to Europe!

#5245 6 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

At some stage we will have to rediscuss grouped shipping to Europe!

Yes, the Aussies will have to do the same thing. Only prob will be if there are some particularly early build numbers who understandably may not want to wait for those with later numbers. If we're going to save significantly on shipping though, it could be worth the wait. I think there's at least half a dozen of us...

#5246 6 years ago

My turn !! => #5.... Prod #231

#5247 6 years ago

Does this mean video?

#5248 6 years ago

Piling on - Production Number: 229, Production Order: 232

#5250 6 years ago

I know I got in april 15th. I am now build # 239. In 4 months only 11 spots have opened up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Various Other Swag
Shoot Again Pinball
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
€ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 60.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 64.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 125.00
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 74.00
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 209.99
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 29.99
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside