View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 143.
#5101 10 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

On a related subject, Butterbean came from the local Toughman contests. Anyone remember when they used to do that and guys would fight in jeans and work boots. That was some good shit.

I'm pretty sure that's where Mr.T came from, too.

#5102 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

So any hints on some easter eggs Kevin?

Please no ponies!

#5103 10 years ago

So here is some non Pinball Predator news out of comic con that was rumored about a few pages ago in this thread.

http://www.craveonline.com/film/articles/537415-comic-con-2013-weve-seen-predator-in-3d

#5104 10 years ago

So does this mean no Predators sequel? Weak!

#5105 10 years ago

You rang?

#5106 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

So any hints on some easter eggs Kevin?

Sure. Might help to keep the thread a little more on track Currently, there are I think 7 easter eggs in the game. There are a few you can trigger with the login system by entering certain initials, a few in-game that you can get by hitting a button combination during specific callouts, a few that can be accessed by meeting some criteria during gameplay,and one or two from button sequences anytime (flipper codes). I think the most infamous we are somewhat familiar with is the "big p***y" comment, that only happens if you drain within two seconds of hitting the center targets. This is somewhat compounded by the fact that there is a secondary easter egg built into that one after the fact

#5107 10 years ago

Sure. Might help to keep the thread a little more on track Currently, there are I think 7 easter eggs in the game. There are a few you can trigger with the login system by entering certain initials, a few in-game that you can get by hitting a button combination during specific callouts, a few that can be accessed by meeting some criteria during gameplay,and one or two from button sequences anytime (flipper codes). I think the most infamous we are somewhat familiar with is the "big p***y" comment, that only happens if you drain within two seconds of hitting the center targets. This is somewhat compounded by the fact that there is a secondary easter egg built into that one after the fact

Nice Kevin. I love some easter eggs

#5108 10 years ago

Sounds complicated, Easter egg manual?

#5109 10 years ago

I like it! Sounds like its a deep game with lots of layers to it that will have people playing for a while.

#5110 10 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I like it! Sounds like its a deep game with lots of layers to it that will have people playing for a while.

I hope your right! I want Predator to be in the collection for a long time to come. This has been a fun ride to be a part. I just can't wait to see the UV layer and plastics. I have a feeling this is going to be something special at a great price compared to other skyrocketing NIB pin prices.

#5111 10 years ago

impatient.gifimpatient.gif

#5112 10 years ago

fly_buzz.giffly_buzz.gif

#5113 10 years ago

?

97bd42bf60559370835948c020c86bf4.gif97bd42bf60559370835948c020c86bf4.gif

#5114 10 years ago

lol, ok, that was f'n' funny

#5115 10 years ago

!

paint_drying.gifpaint_drying.gif

#5117 10 years ago

lets just pick this back up in two months, for now lets enjoy the rest of the summer and play some pinball.

#5118 10 years ago

Spotted Predator 3D at Comic Con. It was an exhibit set up like a jungle and there were hot "Booth Babes" talking about the upcoming Blue-Ray. They were using 3D cameras to take pictures of your face. A re-release is slotted for Dec. It was nice to see the attention towards the movie.
Here's a news bit:

#5119 10 years ago

"Booth Babes"?? <perk>

#5120 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Nice Kevin. I love some easter eggs

The more easter eggs embedded in the code the better for me. Sounds great.

#5121 10 years ago

Wow, page 102 and over 5k posts in this thread!

#5122 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wow, page 102 and over 5k posts in this thread!

Are you in on this one Ice? Can't remember if this was one you hopped in on. Been looking really good thus far.

#5123 10 years ago

OMG what a train wreck of a thread. Can a mod close this one down and start a new one that just covers updates. While the gifs are entertaining I'll never get back 2 hours it took to read this.

#5124 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

OMG what a train wreck of a thread. Can a mod close this one down and start a new one that just covers updates. While the gifs are entertaining I'll never get back 2 hours it took to read this.

there is a whole other 'locked' thread that has just the updates.

The Dude unlocks and updates it with pertinent info and then relocks.

It is at the top ^^^ http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates

#5125 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Are you in on this one Ice? Can't remember if this was one you hopped in on. Been looking really good thus far.

I'm in and anxiously awaiting the next update!

#5126 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm in and anxiously awaiting the next update!

LOL, if a game is not yet released . . . Iceman is in and ready for it!!!! Gotta say, your view towards the future of pinball is great and I agree with it; the best is yet to come . . . not games from 20 years ago (though they are awesome as well and there are plenty older games I'd love to own and covet).

#5127 10 years ago

Woo Hoo! I just got onto the pre-order list and was added to the wait list mid March.

#5128 10 years ago

Welcome!

predator_zap.gifpredator_zap.gif

#5129 10 years ago

Just got my email that I have made the cut!!!

#5130 10 years ago

Murphy's Law - the value of information within a Predator thread is inversely portionate to the number of posts.

Wow, Murphy is full of gems. This thread was off the tracks by page two, and was in the ditch by page six.

#5131 10 years ago

Just got my email that I have made the cut!!!

...and Welcome to you as well!

3_predator_rage.gif3_predator_rage.gif

#5132 10 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Woo Hoo! I just got onto the pre-order list and was added to the wait list mid March.

Congrats! I hopped onto the wait list mid May. Hope my number comes someday.

#5133 10 years ago

I just got on the pre-order list tonite .Can't wait. It's good to support the independent pin maker !

#5134 10 years ago

Congrats stretch2 and ulmpharmd... welcome aboard!

Jean-Louis
My production number was #166 but that some time ago!

#5135 10 years ago

Any chance of an "Alien" cameo? Or how about a entire "Alien(s)" theme?

#5136 10 years ago

They already said no...

#5137 10 years ago
Quoted from Sea-Monkey:

Any chance of an "Alien" cameo? Or how about a entire "Alien(s)" theme?

The licensing agreement was probably very specific to the 1st Predator and it's characters. The Alien skull didn’t make an appearance (barely a cameo at that) until part 2.

#5138 10 years ago

Sheesh!...An Alien vs Predator machine would be sooo cool!

#5139 10 years ago

Just got my number assigned.....#185 !

#5141 10 years ago

Saw this elsewhere and knew it belonged here....

// Error: Image 120286 not found //

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#5143 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Saw this elsewhere

I think you saw it on page 32 and like 74, it comes around every 30 pages or so.

#5144 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

No!....THIS belonged here!

My eyes! The goggles are useless! (best McBain voice)

#5145 10 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

I think you saw it on page 32 and like 74, it comes around every 30 pages or so.

Haha. Really?? To daunting to go look for it but I definitely saw it on a different site. Thanks for the heads up though

#5146 10 years ago

All these people being adding means they will likely updated the build order list too.

Funny, I think just about 100% of these 250 games will be owned by pinsiders or good friends of pinsiders.

#5148 10 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

. it's gonna blow!

How?! Those would definitely be in the way...

#5149 10 years ago

When is ther going to be an update boys?

#5150 10 years ago

How?! Those would definitely be in the way...

stop talking about boobs and start talking about P R E D A T O R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and boobs

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.