Topic Stats

• 254 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PStudart
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 37 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20170721_150020 (resized).jpg
20170722_105430 (resized).jpg
IMG_6904 (resized).JPG
IMG_6905 (resized).JPG
15056253_10211327694615080_4155439344147647934_n (resized).jpg
Power Blades (resized).jpg
tronsky (resized).jpg
065.TRONFW.08_o (resized).JPG
IMG_20161112_173459103 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161112_130720542 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161112_130455209 (resized).jpg
IMG_4235 (resized).JPG
IMG_4234 (resized).JPG
IMG_4233 (resized).JPG
IMG_4232 (resized).JPG
IMG_4231 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Yes.. I agree..sometimes less is more. And you have a good suggestion. We can do that!
However at this time, we are getting ready to head to Chicago Expo. We will be brainstorming the whole time and thank you for your input. This is a simple idea that will work with multiple titles..and will be easier and faster to execute..Bravo!

When you say "we"..... Does that mean Gina will be making an appearance?!

#152 3 years ago

Yes it will...BUt we have a different template for Bally Williams machines....I can make a few for Ballys in there is enough interest which it looks like there may be..

Any chance you will have any with you at expo? Looks like our booths back up to each other and would love to try it out!

#153 3 years ago

these are so cool. Cant wait to see how they progress over time.

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Any chance you will have any with you at expo? Looks like our booths back up to each other and would love to try it out!

Do it, Joe! What better opportunity to demo a creepy, graveyard scene at nighttime with lightning striking in the background than a custom Buffy The Vampire Slayer pinball machine?!?

#155 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

When you say "we"..... Does that mean Gina will be making an appearance?!

Brent ..at this time..we have discussed that the only way this can happen is if we create a POPE mobile due to her popularity with the PinHead Population.. we will also need some security ..but i think that is something you can handle for us..

but seriously..A TOWN..she said A TOWN this upcoming Spring..

Quoted from Nelly:

Awesome! is there a floor layout already somewhere?

Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

these are so cool. Cant wait to see how they progress over time.

Yes..we think it is also very exciting.. the possibilities are endless.

1 week later
#156 2 years ago

10 days no update on shipping...haven't heard anything here or via email. What's the deal? You said "end of next week" on 10/5...so this is getting on a week after that. Guess expo got in the way a bit?

#157 2 years ago

Hey Frax
Yes it did but the good news is..They are ready to go..first shipments are starting to leave as we speak.

https://www.facebook.com/jdirusso1/videos/10211061680124884/

#158 2 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

It's just common sense, and it goes beyond Joe and myself. If you ever get to know any of the MODers and vendors, 90% of us really do care about the pinball community. That includes Joe and his team. We work countless hours for very little pay and we take a lot of pride in what we do. And behind all of us there's another group of people who help in the shadows to create these little masterpieces.
If any MODer sells you something that's not exactly what you were expecting, return it. If it reaches you damaged contact the seller and give him the chance to remedy the situation before you flame them on the forum. If you like something and you want to say some kind words by all means go ahead. I guarantee you it means a tremendous amount to us. If you don't and want to say something bad it's your prerogative, but please let your negative comments be constructive.
Let me finish by saying that it really was an honor to be part of PinGraffix. I was very proud of everything we did together and I'm still proud of them even though I'm no longer there.

You are a good man Jose!

#159 2 years ago

Did you get the AC/DC ones back for testing yet?

#160 2 years ago

Hey Frax
Yes it did but the good news is..They are ready to go..first shipments are starting to leave as we speak.
https://www.facebook.com/jdirusso1/videos/10211061680124884/

Good to hear. This is why you only give money to trusted mod makers, people. Interaction and response. Love it.

1 week later
#161 2 years ago

Package recieved! =)

#163 2 years ago

When are the other designs coming out /available for other machines?

#164 2 years ago

Thanks for posting this up!! One thing I forgot to mention..if you have a hard time seeing them you can lower the GI settings down a few notches.

Creeping Death are finally done...

Most of the EQ designs are out on on their way to you guys. Thanks for being so patient . we are off to a slow roll out..but I promise you we have more coming rapidly. Like any other thing..this first batch we had to make some production adjustments to get they line moving but we are good now.

AC/DC
CFTBL
are next up

P.S. NOT AVAILABLE ON ALIBABBA Only from PinGraffix

Patent Pending PinGraffix 2.0 2016

#165 2 years ago

Amazing.

#166 2 years ago

Looking forward to seeing what the AC/DC PowerBlades look like ...

#167 2 years ago

....anything in the plans for WOZ?

#168 2 years ago

Creeping Dead powerblades will be available in Europe from Ministry of Pinball?

#169 2 years ago

Here are some photos of the blades installed. They will ship with a plug and play harness that ties into the existing 115v after the game switch, it is also fused to protect your game.

IMG_4230 (resized).JPG

IMG_4231 (resized).JPG

IMG_4232 (resized).JPG

IMG_4233 (resized).JPG

IMG_4234 (resized).JPG

IMG_4235 (resized).JPG

#170 2 years ago

Here is a video to view

#171 2 years ago

Next time you shoot a video, please hold your phone in landscape orientation.

#172 2 years ago

If anyone has any questions or suggestions regarding installation please pm me through pinside, I have a set in my Metallica LE so I can answer any questions.

#173 2 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

If anyone has any questions or suggestions regarding installation please pm me through pinside, I have a set in my Metallica LE so I can answer any questions.

Great Job Colehvac1!! As usual.

And heres the video we made after the install..pretty cool 360 POV

#174 2 years ago

lower the GI settings down a few notches.

I want to point out that at least on MY game...this setting did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. =| I think it's worth mentioning. I have an early run Met Pro (Wood head, factory incandescents) with LED GI, and it doesn't matter if it's on 0, 50, or 100 on that setting...it's *all the same*. I don't personally care, but this is the second time I've seen this pointed out and it doesn't seem to work even though it's in the menus.

#175 2 years ago

Hey Guys!

This is the moment you have been waiting for ! MET Creeping Death PowerBladez are now available on our website for Pre-order! Free Domestic Shipping. If you live internationally please contact info@pingraffix.com for a quote.

Here is the link to Pre-Order: http://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/e9419243-5c2f-31c3-773a-2185190d42f4

Please note: We are still taking pre-orders for EQ Version as well.

#176 2 years ago

this would be cool too for a speaker panel decal !!!

#177 2 years ago

Working on it pascal-pinball!!!

#178 2 years ago

We need these for TRON with light cycles and the portal & a space scene for Star Trek with twinkling stars and light up phasers, photon torpedos and warp trails would be awesome.

I've never been a huge fan of blades but you just converted me into a fan with these awesome work

#179 2 years ago

Will the creeping death work in my Addams Family, or should I wait for a wpc89 version bally Williams of the same thing?

#180 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Will the creeping death work in my Addams Family, or should I wait for a wpc89 version bally Williams of the same thing?

Yes, they will!

#181 2 years ago

Ok now this is really crazy but I just gotta have them. First I bought and installed the decal creeping death pinblades. Then at this years Allentown Pinfest I saw the mirrored Bladeskins and immediately ordered a set fom Joe and installed them and they are great. BUT now these animated Powerbladzes look just friggin AWESOME. This is getting pricey but I just must have them in my machine. ORDERED !! Maybe I am first on the preorder? Cant wait to get these babies in my MET. Keep up the good work Joe !!

#182 2 years ago

Already love my creeping death blades w/ UV lights, and my PF is modded to hell with lighting upgrades. But if you guys can pull off a backbox speaker decal than I, and many others will certainly be all in!

#183 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

We need these for TRON with light cycles and the portal & a space scene for Star Trek with twinkling stars and light up phasers, photon torpedos and warp trails would be awesome.
I've never been a huge fan of blades but you just converted me into a fan with these awesome work

Absolutely coming!!!

Quoted from drjeff112:

Ok now this is really crazy but I just gotta have them. First I bought and installed the decal creeping death pinblades. Then at this years Allentown Pinfest I saw the mirrored Bladeskins and immediately ordered a set fom Joe and installed them and they are great. BUT now these animated Powerbladzes look just friggin AWESOME. This is getting pricey but I just must have them in my machine. ORDERED !! Maybe I am first on the preorder? Cant wait to get these babies in my MET. Keep up the good work Joe !!

Yeah..I'm sorry about that...that's kind of how evolution goes... but you can't go wrong with any of your choices.. I see you have good taste Come see me at Allentown..bring me your mirror blades and we can do something for ya./ Thanks so much for the great words of appreciation. That makes me glow inside.

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Already love my creeping death blades w/ UV lights, and my PF is modded to hell with lighting upgrades. But if you guys can pull off a backbox speaker decal than I, and many others will certainly be all in!

Yes..agreed this is a must and will also happen.
Thank you for your feedback and glad you like the MET stuff.

#184 2 years ago

These are so cool! You guys need to do one for Batman 66 maybe have the comic book looking POWS light up and flash.

#185 2 years ago

Worth the wait! Equalizers are friggin cool.
Props to Joe for coming up with a unique idea that I'm sure will spread to every game like the flu

IMG_20161112_130455209 (resized).jpg

IMG_20161112_130720542 (resized).jpg

IMG_20161112_173459103 (resized).jpg

#186 2 years ago

Creeping death ordered, at least 24 left now!

#187 2 years ago

I think you could re-use the animated lightning idea for Tron and maybe combine that with the pixelated fireworks for a kick ass set. I'm no artist but I would love to see that and would buy them as soon as they are available. TRON!!!

065.TRONFW.08_o (resized).JPG

tronsky (resized).jpg

#188 2 years ago

PINGRAFFIX 2.0 POWER BLADES INSTALL VIDEO ON METALLICA LE

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/mod-installs-pingraffix-2-0-power-blades-install-video-on-metallica-le/

YouTube Video :

Power Blades (resized).jpg

#189 2 years ago

I love the fact that you have a Squeezebox Boom prominently featured in your review!

#190 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnsbit:

I think you could re-use the animated lightning idea for Tron and maybe combine that with the pixelated fireworks for a kick ass set. I'm no artist but I would love to see that and would buy them as soon as they are available. TRON!!!

YEs! It's coming soon.. Great ideas here..don't you worry

Lee Thank you for posting this excellent video.

Second wave has left the building of EQ Design.

Creeping death will start shipping mid week next week.

We still have 9 spots left to fill for Creeping death first batch...

Whos' in?

http://www.pingraffix.com/copy-of-pinaprons-tm

15056253_10211327694615080_4155439344147647934_n (resized).jpg

#191 2 years ago

Joe, can you email me at volkdrive@shaw.ca, I sent 2 emails to 2 of your inboxes for a shipping on these to Canada last Friday. Would like to grab a set.
Thanks.

1 week later
#192 2 years ago

Even cool new boxes

#193 2 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Joe, can you email me at volkdrive@shaw.ca, I sent 2 emails to 2 of your inboxes for a shipping on these to Canada last Friday. Would like to grab a set.
Thanks.

Got it! Thanks!

Quoted from yzfguy:

Even cool new boxes

Yeah me we had these specially made just for this product. Glad to see you appreciate them..

OK so we just finished with LOTR design.

Will be available for pre order this week.

#194 2 years ago

Still 7 spots left for Creeping Death..on first batch. Get in on them now before the Christmas crunch!

http://www.pingraffix.com/copy-of-pinaprons-tm

#195 2 years ago

Any updates on when these will ship?
Thanks.

#196 2 years ago

Hey Eric
All Creeping Death Orders will ship out next week. Stay tuned ..I know you're excited

me too!

So We just finished working on the animations for the Creeping Death Speaker Grill..

Which animation do you guys prefer?

#197 2 years ago

Definitely the bottom one. Now hurry up and make it so I can buy it

#198 2 years ago

I second the bottom one.

#199 2 years ago

Wow, these are super cool!

#200 2 years ago

Great Stuff, Joe!

Id love to see the LOTR in its own announcement!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Wanted
There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside