IMG_4235 (resized).JPG
IMG_4234 (resized).JPG
IMG_4233 (resized).JPG
IMG_4232 (resized).JPG
IMG_4231 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 New product intro Posted by pinupgirl1975 (7 years ago)

Post #66 Product tease! Posted by joeraptor2003 (7 years ago)

Post #164 Product demo Posted by joeraptor2003 (7 years ago)

Post #175 Product update Posted by pinupgirl1975 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 7 years ago

We are proud to announce our newest product:

Animated PowerBlades

Price: $299.00

Pre-Order taken here: (http://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/e9419243-5c2f-31c3-773a-2185190d42f4)

Versions Available for Pre-Order: Creeping Death or EQ (selections can be made in the drop down)

Current Availability
Metallica Creeping Death: 25 spots
EQ Purple: 50 spots

Shipping: Free Shipping in US using Code: FREESHIP16
International Orders please contact us for a quote. [email protected]

Description: PowerBladez are created with Electro-luminosity technology, making them the most technically advanced inner cabinet art blades in the world! They are as thin as our original PinBlades with easy installation and have a simple plug and play, with an Inverter and built in Sensitivity meter.

Other Info: We are only taking Pre-Orders for these until we can produce them in bulk. Price includes PowerBlades and FREE SHIPPING for US DOMESTIC only. They are only available for Metallica Pro/Prem with limited quantities! (However, you can fit them on any Stern game if you'd like. But, we made them to match Metallica.) Other games are in the works as well.

Videos: To see the most up to date videos of our PowerBladez you can also subscribe to our YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjizbZro6G7ULSo2WcFHKhw)

Metallica Creeping Death PowerBladez, 360 degrees Point of View

Metallica Creeping Death PowerBladez

Equalizer: Purple

Photos:

IMG_6336 (resized).jpgIMG_6336 (resized).jpg

IMG_6339 (resized).jpgIMG_6339 (resized).jpg

Peel the backing off the 3M adhesive

IMG_6341 (resized).jpgIMG_6341 (resized).jpg

IMG_6340 (resized).jpgIMG_6340 (resized).jpg

PowerBlades install just like regular PinBlades.

IMG_6334 (resized).jpgIMG_6334 (resized).jpg

Inverter plugs directly into service outlet. Easy set-up.
No Soldering involved. Plug and Play.

#2 7 years ago

Can we define "limited quantities"? Do I need to order tonight, or do I have a few hours/days to think about it?

*Edit* Oh, you said until we can make in bulk so assuming that's a just-for-now thing. Phew.

#4 7 years ago

You need to do a power speaker panel also. GAP

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

What do they do? Any video?

Yes, the video isn't embedding in my original post for some reason!

#8 7 years ago

Thanks for uploading it for me! I'm not sure why I'm having an issue???

#9 7 years ago

Whoa! Very ambitious project. I'm curious as to what this would look like without the colored overlay. The overlay diminishes the contrast of the animation.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

You need to do a power speaker panel also. GAP

#11 7 years ago

just ordered...

#12 7 years ago

That is wild. Seems like a lot of cool things you could do with those.

#13 7 years ago

Those sound bars are also made in a solid color blue. They are sound activated and comes in different sizes. I was going to use one in blue to make a metallica topper. It's a cool product.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Those sound bars are also made in a solid color blue. They are sound activated and comes in different sizes. I was going to use one in blue to make a metallica topper. It's a cool product.

We aren't using pre-made sound bars. The design was created in photoshop and we are working with a company to help us with the mechanics of making them animate. We also have other designs that are going to animate as well for a variety of other pins, and its been so much fun to design.

These particular sound bars/AMP design in this thread were specific to MET with the intentions of also creating similar ones for ACDC, KISS, Elvis, Guns N' Roses and the other hard rock pins because they make the most sense and will be color specific. Some designs will have a cool twist too! Keep a look out its gonna be so cool!!!!!!!!!

#16 7 years ago

Please tell me AFM is in the works.....please.

#17 7 years ago

Very very impressive- well done and innovative.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

Very very impressive- well done and innovative.

Thank you so much.

#19 7 years ago

how thick are they as i always have issue with the playfield hitting the blades and always have to be extremely careful when lifting and lowering the playfield not to damage blades.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

These blades are as thin as our original PinBlades with easy installation and have a simple plug and play, with a patented Inverter and built in Sensitivity meter.

#21 7 years ago

Cant wait to see the others.

#22 7 years ago

amazing if they are the same thickness as reg blades. awesome!

#23 7 years ago

Wow! That is really cool!

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

amazing if they are the same thickness as reg blades. awesome!

Quoted from robotron:

how thick are they as i always have issue with the playfield hitting the blades and always have to be extremely careful when lifting and lowering the playfield not to damage blades.

They are just as thin as the original pinblades, but you still have to be careful with the playfield when opening and closing.

#25 7 years ago

Pretty cool stuff I must say!

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60465536999/car-flashing-logo-el-panel-el/specifications.html?spm=a2706.7835511.1998800311.10.XX4X7F

IMG_7932 (resized).PNGIMG_7932 (resized).PNG

IMG_7931 (resized).PNGIMG_7931 (resized).PNG

IMG_7933 (resized).PNGIMG_7933 (resized).PNG

IMG_7930 (resized).PNGIMG_7930 (resized).PNG

#26 7 years ago

Alibaba?Just go to Pingraffix and order, so much easier.

#27 7 years ago

What ever happened to playing pinball? Neat, but way too far over the top.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Pinball has evolved, you can still "play it" but ideas like toppers, color dmd, lcd screens, powder coating, etc, etc. have enhanced the experience. Cars have fancy paint jobs, graphics, hydrolics, rims, tires that creative people design. It's like saying "what happened to just driving a car" if you like mods, buy em! If not, it just may not be your thing. I notice that when something innovative comes along there sure are a lot of jealous posts.

#30 7 years ago

I appreciate your enthusiasm of our newest product, and the work you have done to compare it to a totally different product and company.

I'm not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic or not, or trying to call us liars or imply that it was as simple as buying 100 pieces for $7.50? But, since it is clear that you are a very resourceful man, and doubtful...go to Alilbaba website, try to order one with the specs of a pinblade, and you can see for yourself the time, the money and work it takes to do something like this. If you have questions please feel free to contact me anytime through pinside or [email protected]

In the meantime, we have 18 spots left until we can order our first batch!

Order here! http://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/e9419243-5c2f-31c3-773a-2185190d42f4

#31 7 years ago

Next color combo getting ready for a prototype ...

IMG_2446 (resized).JPGIMG_2446 (resized).JPG

#32 7 years ago

Now I need an AC/DC!

#33 7 years ago

well, nice about blades of course

now, as i've already asked it another topic, what about using this kind of system to make a flasher-panel for behind the BG (of the spike games) and than have some active lamps working/interacting with the sound !?

#34 7 years ago

Cool mod for music or some futuristic themed pins.

You could really go crazy on animations when the boxes get smaller in v2.0!

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

a new car salesman told me when discussing the many models of cars in the showroom "there's an ass for every seat".

theres always room for more pinmods.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

well, nice about blades of course
now, as i've already asked it another topic, what about using this kind of system to make a flasher-panel for behind the BG (of the spike games) and than have some active lamps working/interacting with the sound !?

I asked Joe and he said Yes it can indeed be done.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

That was not my intent....
So Glad Tilt Graphics came around though
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com
GLWTS!!

Yup....endless supply of tools here it seems.

#39 7 years ago

That was not my intent....
So Glad Tilt Graphics came around though
http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com
GLWTS!!

Thank you so very much for clarifying.

As Robotron said in this quote:

Quoted from robotron:

a new car salesman told me when discussing the many models of cars in the showroom "there's an ass for every seat".

This quote holds so true to different vendors too... So, If we aren't a good fit for your needs then you can shop where ever you would like to.

We really appreciate your feedback, and of course your love of Tilt Graphics as I am sure they are loving the props you gave them in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

#40 7 years ago

GLWTS!!
I do believe the policy is that this For Sale Ad should be in the Marketplace with the fees paid to Pinside?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/place

#41 7 years ago

What exactly is your point, Circus? I don't see your cause in the fight you're picking. Can you clarify what you have brought to the table. Maybe I am not seeing the forrest for the trees...?

#42 7 years ago

GLWTS!!
I do believe the policy is that this For Sale Ad should be in the Marketplace with the fees paid to Pinside?

Then contact the mod group. Otherwise you're just being annoying.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

What exactly is your point, Circus? I don't see your cause in the fight you're picking. Can you clarify what you have brought to the table. Maybe I am not seeing the forrest for the trees...?

Trolls don't generally have a point, more likely an agenda.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Trolls don't generally have a point, more likely an agenda.

IMG_7963 (resized).JPGIMG_7963 (resized).JPG

#45 7 years ago

GLWTS!!

Who is this fuking joker?

You have to be a real ass to hit my ignore list. Congrats.

#46 7 years ago

It was obvious from the beginning what your true intent was to post in this thread.

#47 7 years ago

They are down to 3 spots left, so the trolling bumps may have actually helped

#48 7 years ago

Please don't get me involved in this. Joe is a really good guy and has been one of my best friends for years. He and his team at Pingraffix are trying to offer the pinball community something very cool and unique. If you don't like it that's fine, don't buy it. If you do like it order one. It's just that simple.

#49 7 years ago

Very cool product. Makes me wish I had a Metallica. I bet it would look good on Kiss too.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Please don't get me involved in this. Joe is a really good guy and has been one of my best friends for years. He and his team at Pingraffix are trying to offer the pinball community something very cool an unique. If you don't like it that's fine, don't buy it. If you do like it order one. It's just that simple.

That alone earned you my business next time I want something for any of my games. Very stand up move of you.

Two awesome vendors in this thread, and one...well...er...just look at my avatar (trollolololololololer coaster)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pre-order-pingraffix-animated-powerblades/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.