8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robertmee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago

It shouldn't have anything to do with cookies. We only use cookies to store your session (wether you are logged in etc). Oh, we also use it to keep track of which sub-forums you have opened on the front page. But nothing to do with Robertmee's problem described above (as far as I know).

I think the issue has to do with browser caching, I'm gonna try and replicate the issue here and if that works I might be able to find the cause and solution.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from dkazz1:

I'm having a similar issue on a Firefox browser. I will see 5 new posts for a specific topic and it doesn't take me to the new 5 posts, instead it takes me to a page back and to the top of that page......it was working for awhile now it's back doing the same thing again.

That's a paging bug that I have just fixed... I hope

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-posts-indicator-doesnt-refresh?tu=robin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.