You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (1)-914.jpeg
image.jpeg

#1 10 years ago

Quick review:

Just received my new Griots Garage random orbit buffer/polisher last night- spun over the Spirit of 76 playfiled with it and some Novus-2- saved my poor fingers from hand bufing it all out- it did a great job- I was worried about pressing too hard and possibly damagin the PF but it came out great

We'll do the same with several coats of wax-

#2 10 years ago

I buy a lot of Griots products (mostly their car cleaning stuff) and really like their products. I have been contemplating buying one of their buffers so let me ask which one did you buy?

#3 10 years ago

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image (1)-914.jpegimage (1)-914.jpeg
#4 10 years ago

Thanks for sharing. That's the one on my holiday list...

Which pads did you get/use?

#5 10 years ago

What was the cost for the buffer?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Thanks for sharing.

Yes indeed! Thank you.

Ken

#8 10 years ago

Bought it on Ebay- paid $98.99 and it came with two of each density buffing discs, and a microfiberr towel- you have to hunt around a bit- the pricing is all over the place- even the guy I bought it from had the same buffer for a little more in another auction (maybe the cord length was different?) as well as some buffers without the pads for the same cost-

#9 10 years ago

I didnt feel much of a difference in the pads- chose the middle ( orange) pad to buff the novus around- I'll use the softest when I buff out the wax

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-polisher-buffer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.