pasted_image (resized).png
TFP Texas Pinball recap episode cover (resized).jpg
IMAG0524.jpg
7A500621-D7A5-4599-BEAF-B42BC4B9EDA7 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 1.35.41 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 8 years ago

Looking forward to it.

2 weeks later
#59 8 years ago

Definitely enjoying the show. I agree that's it has it's own vibe and that's a good thing. Keep it up.

11 months later
#262 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I ain't dead yet

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
#265 7 years ago

Taylor,

Episode 29 was a great show. Kristin has a voice (literally and figuratively) please encourage her to participate more. I've got young kids and really enjoy them being involved. It was nice to hear about your family enjoying pinball.

The part on sexism was well done. I know because parts of it made me uncomfortable to listen. I don't necessarily agree with everything you (Taylor) said, but I get your points. I'm in the deep South, manners and courteous behavior are the norm, but we have plenty of "dicks" also. In some parts of the country people see it as offensive. I personally don't think either point of view is wrong. I do think both points of view should be open to the perspective of the other. I'm talking about things like door opening and "ladies first". I would never allow harassment or "being a dick" as you put it, in my presence or home.

Let's take a quick diversion to an example of something people would easily mis-understand. My wife is a physician, a very busy and talented one. She works with men as colleagues and partners. She can out operate some of them, out earn some of them, and generally draw more patients than some of them. They are still able to work together happily. Some of those same men, pull out her chair and open doors for her. She's not belittled or offended. She not threatened by them nor they by her. It's just a cultural thing. She doesn't need or desire anyone to be offended for her either, because she's a self made, independent and confident woman. Okay sorry and will stop there. I'm just sharing some perspective.

The rest of the show was quite enjoyable as well. I like that you easily transitioned to regular pinball conversations etc. Tommy, I hope to see you back. Great guy and TFP is a great team. I hope I didn't derail your thread too much. I'm a big fan of the show and listen to each episode ASAP when released. You've even got me thinking about doing my own.

Chris

#268 7 years ago

I picked up this shirt and patch at the Rocky Mountain Show. I just got it back from my local "patch lady". She does all my scout uniforms. I told her not to pay to much attention to the skulls and stuff.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

1 year later
#410 6 years ago

Great show as always. Keep it up!

1 month later
#416 6 years ago

I’ve got to mow this weekend and TFP is my favorite listen. Perfect timing for a TPF recap!

Just ordered some new patches for my new shirts from Double Danger.

#418 6 years ago

Ordered two patches from Tilt-Hammer and got some free loot!

7A500621-D7A5-4599-BEAF-B42BC4B9EDA7 (resized).jpeg7A500621-D7A5-4599-BEAF-B42BC4B9EDA7 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 103.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-podcast-this-flippin-podcast-taylorvatsskinne?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.