pasted_image (resized).png
TFP Texas Pinball recap episode cover (resized).jpg
IMAG0524.jpg
7A500621-D7A5-4599-BEAF-B42BC4B9EDA7 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 1.35.41 PM (resized).png

There are 483 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.
#1 8 years ago

Hi there everyone! TaylorVA (Taylor Reese) and myself (tsskinne/Tommy Skinner) have decided to end our long run as returning hosts to the One and Done Pinball Podcast and break away into the overcrowded realm of independent pinball podcasts. We both genuinely hope that more pinsiders will step up and continue to make the One and Done the most unique pinball podcast out there, and there are no promises that we won't ever return to do special episodes under the One and Done banner in the future. We recorded our first episode of This Flippin Podcast last week, and after some editing (yes a huge change for us), we are proud to announce that This Flippin Podcast is our new podcasting home.

New Episodes will be available here:

https://anchor.fm/thisflippinpodcast

Please feel free to visit and like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/This-Flippin-Podcast

And if you have any topics you would like for us to discuss we can be reached on pinside, Facebook, or at [email protected], we are always open to feedback and suggestions.

We hope you will all become regular listeners, and that we can help provide some entertainment for you whenever and wherever you listen to your pinball podcasting.

Sincerely,

Tommy Skinner
image_(14)_(resized).jpgimage_(14)_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Sounds like an aweome pod, can't wait to check it out!! Just today I was thinking how the pinball world needed another podcast by two white guys. It's like I just blew out my birthday candles.

Cheers!
image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 8 years ago

Good luck with your new podcast guys! I've been enjoying your One and Dones for a while. One request - can you guys equalize the volume levels for you two? Many times one of you is much louder than the other. Thanks!

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

Good luck with your new podcast guys! I've been enjoying your One and Dones for a while. One request - can you guys equalize the volume levels for you two? Many times one of you is much louder than the other. Thanks!

Can pretty much guarantee we successfully did that for our debut episode! You are welcome.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

we are trying to work out the bugs as best we can. My set up is a blue snowball hanging from a bar clamp on a cabinet door and my daughter's headphones. At least I graduated from the guitar hero mic I used on my one and dones. The kickstater for the headphones failed so I'm stuck with what I got. Thanks community.

Wish us luck.

#6 8 years ago

Sweet.... Can't wait to add it my list!

#7 8 years ago

Fantastic!

#8 8 years ago

For those of us who need the rss feed url to add it to players:
http://www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/podcast-rss.php?id=7534

#9 8 years ago

That was a nice flippin podcast you guys did there

#10 8 years ago

Love the podcast, fellas! I'll subscribe as soon as it hits iTunes. Where else would I get a pod that repeatedly offers genuine love for Baywatch?

#11 8 years ago

Is Baywatch our Maverick?

#12 8 years ago

Stern lockdown/side rail black crappy finish is called "wrinkle" for the record.

#13 8 years ago

Subscribed. I have enjoyed you two on the 1&D.

#14 8 years ago

Awesome Guys! Chris and I are looking forward to them!

#15 8 years ago

Looking forward to it.

#16 8 years ago

Thanks guys. I checked a few hours ago and the podcast had been downloaded over 120 times already before even hitting iTunes. I was really surprised. Sincerely thought maybe 20-30 people listened to our stuff and that included friends I had to send it to myself. We enjoy doing it.

#17 8 years ago

#18 8 years ago

Don't spoil it for me Tommy;but, does this episode provide any helpful hints on getting shattered glass out of a cabinet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

#19 8 years ago

The One and Done Pinball Podcast gave birth. Good job guys.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Don't spoil it for me Tommy;but, does this episode provide any helpful hints on getting shattered glass out of a cabinet?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Hey Matt,

It does not but my method was simple, lift up playfield, remove from cabinet and shake over cabinet, proceed to use dyson vaccum until all rattling has stopped, didn't take too long, now tearing down the rest of the top side took quite some time, parts are tumbling and polishing as I type.

#21 8 years ago

New playfield rails are ready to ship as well.

#22 8 years ago

sell Apple stock now, we have been approved.

Subscribe on iTunes here...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/this-flippin-podcast/id1032169051

First podcast should show up in the next couple of days.

Thanks for checking it out.

#24 8 years ago

Indy folks on a podcast! I'll be checking this out today.

#25 8 years ago

Wow man, there's enough Nick to go around. I'll be over to adjust your relays soon.

#26 8 years ago

Nicely done. I added you to the list I maintain on the pinball arcade fans forum.

#27 8 years ago

Episode 2 mentions a pinball tips website, think it was pintips? whats the URL please as I can't find it?

Never mind, found it in the shown notes, http://pintips.net/

#28 8 years ago

Enjoyed episode 2 as well, looking forward to some restoration tips as mentioned

#29 8 years ago

Listened to Eps 1. Very good. On to number 2. So far.... great....

Thanks guys!

#30 8 years ago

I subbed. I guess you guys have bumped the Dan Patrick Show from my lunch time podcast slot. Good work, fellas.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I subbed. I guess you guys have bumped the Dan Patrick Show from my lunch time podcast slot. Good work, fellas.

DP jumped the shark when he moved out of his attic.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

sell Apple stock now, we have been approved.
Subscribe on iTunes here...
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/this-flippin-podcast/id1032169051
First podcast should show up in the next couple of days.
Thanks for checking it out.

Well crap, my excuse for not listening to it is now gone..... Also, I can't believe John hasn't made you a logo yet.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Well crap, my excuse for not listening to it is now gone..... Also, I can't believe John hasn't made you a logo yet.

YEAH JOHN! What its not like you are getting married this weekend or anything. Erin, my girlfriend who is a saint for tolerating me, is working on something for us. You can expect a full scale Mell Brooks' Spaceballs like merchandising sketch in the near future when she completes it.

#34 8 years ago

listened to both pods today. off to a great start and looking forward to more. I think the one and done will miss you guy's.

#35 8 years ago

Good to hear. Already announced it on the infamous "2 worthy video game podcasts" thread on Atariage.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Yeah, he's a dick.

#37 8 years ago

Listened to #1 today... You guys sound good together.....

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Just today I was thinking how the pinball world needed another podcast by two white guys.

What does this mean?

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

What does this mean?

observation about the numerous podcast about our hobby having a similar gender and racial makeup and dismissing ours, jokingly, as not bringing a new angle to the already crowded pinball podcast landscape.

Tommy's parents were clowns so we have broken the typical host stereotype already.

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Tommy's parents were clowns so we have broken the typical host stereotype already.

True story, next week's episode to include tournament results and full clown name breakdown of entire family.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

What its not like you are getting married this weekend or anything.

Right? What a freaking slacker.

#42 8 years ago

Our giveaway this week is this awesome accessory.
Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 1.16.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-27 at 1.16.29 AM.png

#44 8 years ago

I'll take that and wear it to PAPA. GREAT way to haul tokens!

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Our giveaway this week is this awesome accessory.
Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 1.16.29 AM.png

Am I allowed to enter the contest as well? I really want that sweet high tech waist luggage.

1 week later
#46 8 years ago

Just in time for the weekend Taylor and Tommy bring you a brand new episode of This Flippin Podcast! Stayed tuned to the end where we give away our first official-unofficial sponsor (pinsider mikeincali / www.wizardamusement.com) donated prize. Enjoy.

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/4x-dots-3x-episodes-do-displays-matter_57347

#47 8 years ago

Downloading now on iTunes.

#48 8 years ago

Keep up the good work guys. Really enjoying this podcast.

#49 8 years ago

well not a shocker but I was banned from Sterns FB page for giving them grief about their crappy decals.
Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 11.57.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-03 at 11.57.35 PM.png

#50 8 years ago

HAHA! Now they will never ever become an unofficial sponsor! And can you believe our prediction on the episode of GoT announcement was so accurate!?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
25,000 (Firm)
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 483 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-podcast-this-flippin-podcast-taylorvatsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.