(Topic ID: 239939)

Poor Man's Pinball Podcast ***New Episode up!***

By Poorman

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0CF6EE3D-135B-4CFE-AD4A-29766E69AD74 (resized).jpeg
    6E62FBEB-B736-46FB-A7A9-4F9515C40E9E (resized).jpeg
    PPN LOGO (resized).png
    Poor Mans Pinball Podcast Tee (resized).png
    IM_FUNBUCKET (resized).png
    20200305_213720 (resized).jpg
    psst2 (resized).jpg
    psst (resized).jpg
    uvst (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpeg
    There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 5 years ago

Hello fellow pinheads,

---- New Announcement-----

Free Giveaway brought to you by Flip N Out Pinball! A nice brand new Stern Spike System Shaker Motor!

All you need to do to win this bad boy is email us ([email protected]) WHY you should be a member in the Poor Man's Tribe! And if you have no freaking clue what that means... well make up something and email us. Just make it funny.Keep it a paragraph or under please. Answers will be read on the air. Entries are due by the 29th of May. Good luck!

-Ian

We have decided that there simply are not enough Pinball Podcasts out there. So we decided to start our own...THE POOR MAN'S PINBALL PODCAST
    We are 2 average middle class guys living in Middle America (Milwaukee WI)and love talking pinball...and drinking.

We bring entertainment... that is all. Grab a beer and join us!

What we do want to bring to the table is entertainment. We will be coming at you weekly recording on Monday nights and posting new episodes every Wednesday.
    https://m.facebook.com/poormanspinballpodcast/
    http://poormanspinballpodcast.libsyn.com
    You may send your hate mail to [email protected]

PS We are not a family friendly show..It is unscripted unfiltered and largely unedited. Thank you for reading and I really hope next week we can thank you for listening.

Thanx again

Drew and Ian
    Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
    Poor Mans Pinball Podcast Tee (resized).pngPoor Mans Pinball Podcast Tee (resized).png

#2 5 years ago

I’ll definitely give you guys a listen. Always cool to hear new and interesting opinions on pinball.

#3 5 years ago

Subscribed and will give it a listen. Thanks for your time and efforts.

#5 5 years ago

Whoa. Locals. Wacky.

#6 5 years ago

I’ve listened to the first 2 episodes and they have been entertaining. I like hearing the opinions and rumors on pinball- good work so far

#7 5 years ago

New Episode #4

We are easily the dumbest podcast on the internet! But man it is fun!!!! We have a guest and talk about the upcoming Midwest Gaming Classic! Thanks guys for not shunning us right away. It is a work in progress we are figuring this out... but it is evolving nicely. Thanks for the patience, this has been the best episode so far!

http://poormanspinballpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-4-drew-wants-a-willy

#8 5 years ago

I will deffinately listen. Always like new podcasts to listen to at work. And being local to me is cool!

1 week later
    3 weeks later
    1 week later
    #12 4 years ago

Enjoy that Simpsons Pinball Party

#13 4 years ago

I've been listening (Stumbled on it through spotify when only the 2nd or 3rd one was out) ...good to see a new one was put up today, now I have something to do during lunch.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Enjoy that Simpsons Pinball Party

Will do Evan. Thanx again.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I've been listening (Stumbled on it through spotify when only the 2nd or 3rd one was out) ...good to see a new one was put up today, now I have something to do during lunch.

Frax thanx for listening
    Be sure to check out episode number 10 tomorrow. We have Eric Priepke (@epthegeek) from color dmd as our very special guest

#16 4 years ago

Episode 10!

Eric Priepke (epthegeek on pinside) joins Drew and Ian and talks about Cactus Canyon Continued, CGC's remake on Cactus Canyon, Deeproot and Jpop, Color DMD, Multimorphic, and yes he tells us a little about what he has been doing for Spooky and Scott Danesi's new game! Big Show today Folks!

https://poormanspinballpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-10-with-special-guest-eric-priepke-epthegeek

#17 4 years ago

Look maw, I'm on the radio.

#18 4 years ago

It took a lot of digging, but I found the virtual pinball with the robot on it that I was talking about when I mentioned Futurama. It's called "Revenge of the Rob-o-bot".

The developer seems to have thrown in the towel. Game isn't available anymore.

http://www.colormonkey.se/products/robobot/index.html

#19 4 years ago

Cool, you're in Milwaukee. Gonna have a listen.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Look maw, I'm on the radio.

See what happens when you start talking about the next remake???

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cactus-canyon-continued-2

Almost thought it was you... then I saw the state, and of course the spelling of milwaukee.

ha ha ha

#21 4 years ago

Maaaaaan, he posted that before the episode was live. Can’t hang that on me, son.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Maaaaaan, he posted that before the episode was live. Can’t hang that on me, son.

Well played!

#23 4 years ago

I’ve listened to every episode and I’ve enjoyed them. I enjoyed the last couple episodes when your wife was on and with @epthegeek. Nice work, always entertaining.

1 month later
    #24 4 years ago

Today I learned: I don’t get excited about things.

2 weeks later
    #26 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Today I learned: I don’t get excited about things.

You get excited... and you make us excited! We love you Eric... and we need to come by and play some pinball very soon! You are the best!

-Ian

3 weeks later
    1 week later
    #28 4 years ago

RE: Episode #22 - "We talk Spooky Interview and Drew got Drunk"

Beam Suntory FFS (Sunbeam?!)

You guys can be infuriating at times, but you're still a hoot most of the time.

Thanks!

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Thanks!

Tuna_Delight Thanx for the great quote! Also thanx for listening! You sound like my wife...

#30 4 years ago

Thanks!

Probably why we didnt get the sponsorship huh?

#32 4 years ago

Listened for the first time to your podcast(episode 23). It had me and my wife laughing out loud on a long drive home from my in-laws cabin. It turned a long drive into a short one! Subscribed!!

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from catchlight:

Listened for the first time to your podcast(episode 23). It had me and my wife laughing out loud on a long drive home from my in-laws cabin. It turned a long drive into a short one! Subscribed!!

AWESOME! Glad you liked it!

#35 4 years ago

Fun episodes- I’ve listened to every one. I always enjoy the laid back, less serious podcast approach. Definitely a fun listen

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Fun episodes- I’ve listened to every one. I always enjoy the laid back, less serious podcast approach. Definitely a fun listen

Thanx Coz simple honest reviews mean a lot to us. Spread the word to the people that don’t get us
    Thanx again!

1 week later
    #38 4 years ago
    Quoted from drewbo81:

... Spread the word to the people that don’t get us ...

What's not to get?!

Drunken knuckleheads talk about pinball. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

1 week later
    #41 4 years ago

Another entertaining episode - thanks guys!

Side note: Good luck finding a Scared Stiff for $4 - 5K that's not beat to hell!

#42 4 years ago

I stumbled upon your podcast today and listened to the last three episodes . So glad I did . It was a breath of fresh air . Like you guys , I love drinking and pinball . You're not full of the usual PC bullshit we get these days . My usual go to podcasts are kaneda and twip . I know Martin and Ryan C but head to head has gone down hill since Ryan left . You guys have my Twipy vote for best podcast , although I would laugh if Kaneda won it for a third time just to piss off a lot of people . Listening to your podcasts I laughed out loud , which never happens , like when you compared the price of a pin to Dennis k's pins . While we were walking the dogs I told my wife about your podcast and told her the story of how you told your wife that you could be doing a lot worse , you could be doing crack , she has fractured ribs from a fall and told me to stop because she was laughing too much . I heard a Dad joke the other day you might like . I hope this translates ok . A tourist walks into a Swedish pharmacy and asks for some deodorant . The guy behind the counter ( says in a Swedish accent like the Swedish Chief ) " airsol " ( aerosol - asshole ) or ball , the tourist says no , " armpit " . Keep up the great work I'll be listening to every episode from now on .

#43 4 years ago

Really enjoying the content so far. Love the lightheartedness of the vibe. I love beer and a good pinball game. Keep up the great work. Any chance you plan on doing any Youtube content?

#44 4 years ago

WORLD POKER TOUR

Surprised that this underrated (and consequently underpriced) gem was not included in your "Top 5 Best Bang for the Buck" choices! Especially give Ryan Kuiper's appreciation of Keith Johnson coded games.

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from leomatthewadams:

Really enjoying the content so far. Love the lightheartedness of the vibe. I love beer and a good pinball game. Keep up the great work. Any chance you plan on doing any Youtube content?

We are looking into it for next year. Thanx for listening.

#46 4 years ago

WORLD POKER TOUR
    Surprised that this underrated (and consequently underpriced) gem was not included in your "Top 5 Best Bang for the Buck" choices! Especially give Ryan Kuiper's appreciation of Keith Johnson coded games.

Ryan is fostering a WPT for his brother in law but it hasn’t worked for most of that time...that’s probably why.
    Thanx for listening Tuna_Delight

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from drewbo81:

Ryan is fostering a WPT for his brother in law but it hasn’t worked for most of that time...that’s probably why.
    Thanx for listening tuna_delight

Feel free to sell it to me so I can get back to work on my Voltron custom project instead of vectorizing fanart for a mobile game...

#49 4 years ago

You guys are a train wreck but I've listened to every episode. Your formula is working. Keep it going!

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

You guys are a train wreck but I've listened to every episode. Your formula is working. Keep it going!

Ha ha ha! Thanks man! I think!

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-podcast-alertpoormans-pinball-podcast?hl=drewbo81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.