Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Totor
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Anyone know about making a new set or can make a custom set ?

4 weeks later
#2 3 years ago

Have not been able to find a set either, Interested for sure

8 months later
#3 3 years ago

I would absolutely be in for a set !

3 weeks later
1 year later
#5 1 year ago

I am resurrecting this post to hopefully find some plastics....what would it take for someone to make a set? Would there be minimums to get some made? I am seeing a need for these as most all are broken somewhere or another, and lots of folks also want them and have seemed to have given up on finding any. There has to be someone willing to take it on??

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from PinModMike:

I am resurrecting this post to hopefully find some plastics....what would it take for someone to make a set? Would there be minimums to get some made? I am seeing a need for these as most all are broken somewhere or another, and lots of folks also want them and have seemed to have given up on finding any. There has to be someone willing to take it on??

Plastics, due to the artwork, are "licensed" pieces. You could lobby both Rick at Planetary (License holder) or CPR to see if either has any plans to do them. Beyond that, all I see is making them yourself. Can be done with water slide decals but it's a lot of work.

2 months later
#7 1 year ago

Bump.

Does anyone have scans? Or even some good quality phone pics that could be turned into vector files?

2 months later
#8 11 months ago

Bumping this thread as I am a new proud owner. Would love to get all of my missing and broken plastics made shiny and new on this bad boy!

3 months later
#9 8 months ago

Am interested too!!!!!!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside