Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jjsrt8
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skristof.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I know I already have a thread somewhere for the Metallica we have on location, but I wanted to start this thread to give me a better place talk about anything we might be doing. Right now we have 2 pins on location: South Park + Metallica. I am working on getting more and more. As this happens, we plan to have tournaments, incentives + Prizes for earning high scores on daily play, etc. I can't do any of this if we don't have players coming in. Players = more pinball on location.

I also really liked the tournament the guy in FL had, were it is roughly a $100 buy in, and 1st place takes home the machine. If I have interest in that, I would be more than willing to do something like that.

I want to make a place that pinball people like to play pinball. And I want to encourage new players as well! So lets hear it, what do I have to do to get people in here to play!

And in the mean time: STOP IN AND PLAY A FEW GAMES! We'll be happy to have you.

Kristof's Entertainment
    421 W Rollins Rd.
    Round Lake Beach, IL 60073

#3 10 years ago

@ Buff - We open at 3 today. See you when you come in! Ask for me, and if I'm here I'll come down a play a few with you!

#5 10 years ago

Echo, we'll be here! Look forward to it!

#8 10 years ago

Full bar. About 30 kinds of beer. And yes, you can drink! Hell, The South park has a cup holder on it (haven't ordered a cupholder for Metallica yet.)

Look forward to seeing you out!

#11 10 years ago

We're working on it! Currently, I own the lineup, but if I can get my op to see there's money in it, I know I can get him to bring in more titles. I have space for about 15 machines. Help me make pinball a big feature here by supporting the machines! (And I'll make sure they stay in tip top shape)

If anyone ever finds an issue, I will get on it right away! I want this to be a place for the players!

#14 10 years ago

@scollins

I couldn't agree more!

Come on out everyone! I'm looking forward to meeting all of ya'

#15 10 years ago

And to purple, thanks for acknowledging this! I collect machines myself, infact Southpark started out in my home game room. But I realized that I can't be so greedy! I run a real arcade! I want to continue to bring in new players and attract the ones that have played for years. Watching a kid or adult play and hear them say "wow!" After a game... That's what it's about for me. Making people happy an watching them enjoy themselves!

Come on out guys, were here til 2 tonight!

#17 10 years ago

We're open everyday til atleast midnight (2 if we're busy or if its a Friday/Saturday)

You still have time to come out and play tonight even!

#19 10 years ago

Look forward to seeing you here!!

Everyone, make sure you ask for me (steve) while you're here, if I'm around I'll be sure to say hi!

Also, If you plan to come back in the future, grab $20 in tokens, you get $7 extra. Just an extra bonus buy. Can't hurt!

Anyone planning on stopping by today?

#20 10 years ago

Already one pinsider here today! Come on out and keep up the good company

#24 10 years ago

I was wondering who PML was!

#27 10 years ago

Chris I just PM'd you, but for anyone else who might be wondering, we're open until 2am today!

I'll be there from 6 - 2, make sure you say hi!

#30 10 years ago

Funny! I was just about to post this!

I actually sent the guy a message on FB to see if he might make a quick mention. When I saw the pictures (or more specifically the South Park sitting next to it), I was like: "Hey, I know that place!"

1 week later
    #31 10 years ago

A Big thanks to the pinsiders who decided to stop out tonight and play a few games! I hope everyone had a great time!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skristof.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-place-to-play-pinball-in-round-lake-beachil?tu=skristof and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.