(Topic ID: 246462)

New Pintastic Podcast: The Classic Pinball Podcast

By Nhpolarbear

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nhpolarbear.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

https://www.breaker.audio/the-classic-pinball-podcast

The guys discuss the Best in Play, formerly Best in Show, in 9 different categories.

Metroid, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and Black Knight are some of the games discussed.

#2 4 years ago

Episode 3 : The Classic Pinball Podcast - Pintastic part 2

Eric Stone Interview

Podcast Seminar

Pintastic Artwork

Deadpool vs Black Knight SOF

#3 4 years ago

Bump

#4 4 years ago

Bump

#5 4 years ago

Our first European listener is from Belgium. Thank you.

#7 4 years ago

We asked for forgiveness on the first several episodes because Pintastic was in our backyard and we wanted to include everything from the show.

Actually there is quite a bit old mixed in with the new in all three episodes.

We are hoping to record our first episode this weekend that will focus on a deep dive of Quicksilver. It’s unclear if that will happen. We both have family issues that might delay the episode. Moving forward our primary goal is to focus on games prior to 1994.

Thanks to all who have listened. We just gained our first Australian listener. Who will be first from England?

#9 4 years ago

Thanks. Dave and I have been collecting and restoring games for many years.

20 years for me and about 30years for Dave. We have a common love of classic Stern and Bally titles and want to share our knowledge with others.

I have a collection of 13 games and not one game came to me in working condition. Full disclosure: I had no background with pins and owe Dave and others for teaching me the ropes. Our hope is we can do the same for others.

#10 4 years ago

Bump

Someone in the Netherlands is now listening.

#12 4 years ago

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately we are both dealing with deaths in our family so we won’t be recording until the weekend.

We now have a UK listener.

#13 4 years ago

And a listener in Sweden.

#14 4 years ago

Australia as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nhpolarbear.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pintastic-podcast-the-classic-pinball-podcast?tu=nhpolarbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.