(Topic ID: 228623)

*NEW* Classic Bally/Stern LED Displays by PINITECH - Plasma Contender!

By acebathound

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 126 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by HoakyPoaky
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2133.jpeg
    IMG_2115.jpeg
    IMG_3744.jpeg
    E430441F-DC8F-4CF8-BD7B-BB00E007E51C (resized).jpeg
    9FC4B2AA-FCEB-4C12-A3B2-3A1E54462C15 (resized).jpeg
    1BEFF157-18C2-47BC-A9AE-1F376FBB4BD9 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20210602_025315141 (resized).jpg
    xenon display boards (resized).jpg
    xenon white displays (resized).jpg
    xenon blue displays (resized).jpg
    20200305_131814 (resized).jpg
    20200305_132933 (resized).jpg
    xenon.jpg
    DSCN3345 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3342 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3341 (resized).JPG
    There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 5 years ago

I met Wayne at Pinfest last year, we bought two sets of the Uno boards for our Spectrum games. Great dude to deal with, and the displays look awesome.

IMG_4180 (resized).jpgIMG_4180 (resized).jpg
    #52 5 years ago

Ordered a set and hope they arrive soon. Looking fwd to checking them out

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Wayne typically ships very quickly. I know because I drop his packages off at the Post Office when I drop my eBay packages with my used pinball parts. Typically we make our daily run to the Post Office just before the 6PM truck pulls out from the loading dock so everything we ship is on its way to a sorting facility the same day we ship. Thankfully we deal with a Post Office that is open until 6PM and last truck leaves late - that gives us a chance to ship as much as possible each day and keeps stuff moving for our customers.

So if you do order from either Wayne or I we always try to get stuff out as quickly as possible. As far as stuff Wayne needs to assembly - sometimes that will take a day or two depending on how busy he is but the delay is never more than a day or two even for stuff he is assembling on demand.

Wayne and I DO NOT work together - he does his thing & I do mine. But we do help each other as much as possible and that is what makes us a good team. So everyday before I make my late day Post Office run I check with him to see if he has any last minute items to ship.

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Never fear! Your displays are in the mail as of this afternoon!

This was a scene taken about 3 hours ago for our exclusive "air dry finish"..

uno_drying.jpguno_drying.jpg

I'm told the Yankee candles help to relax the victims during this process.

1 month later
    #55 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

I met Wayne at Pinfest last year, we bought two sets of the Uno boards for our Spectrum games. Great dude to deal with, and the displays look awesome.

Thanks for the kind words! Great meeting you & your buddy last year, I definitely remember you guys!

Glad we did the custom kits for Spectrum. It looks sharp!

4 weeks later
    #56 5 years ago

If all goes as planned, I *SHOULD* be attending Allentown PinFest again this year. Will be located in the flea market area. Will have NVRAM again. A display demo of these new displays. Expect to bring some display kits along, but inventory may be "light there" and will likely just have ORANGE color available at the show.

I believe there should be at least one person bringing a game for Freeplay (Catacomb) with WHITE led displays and likely green filters. If that happens, I'm going to try to work out something with the owner so a sign can go on top of the machine to easily identify it for people wanting to see what the displays look like in-person.

Had a thought of trying to work out something with a few more people bringing along Classic Bally/Stern games for freeplay. Visit me at the show, buy a single assembled ORANGE display for your freeplay game and I'll give you a sign to put on the machine. When you bring the sign back at the end of the show or when the game is sold, I'll refund $20. So a $20 discount for putting a sign on the game. This would just be to have a game or two at the show with a mix of LED & plasma displays so people could check that out. If anyone's interested, send me a PM!

-Wayne

---
    http://www.pinitech.com - "Pinball Inspired Technology"
    NVRAM, Bally/Stern LED Displays & Mods for pinball machines

#57 5 years ago

Okay time to see if I can get any kind of rough head count on these for the Allentown Pinball Show.

If you think you might be interested in a display set at the show, send me a PM with the info below..

1. Display Type - UNO or Traditional? 6-digit or 7-digit Set?
    2. Assembled or DIY Kit?
    3. LED Color (ORANGE, BLUE, RED, WHITE)
    4. First Name

I only plan to bring along ORANGE sets to Allentown and even at that, inventory is going to be kept fairly light. Mainly a handful of DIY Kits for both types of displays. Then a few individual assembled displays (mostly for the UNO style).

So if you want to be pretty sure I'll have a set when you get to the show, better to reserve it now. This isn't a commitment to buy, no money is being taken. Just getting an idea of what people MAY want and I'll set aside sets for people so they know they're guaranteed to have the option to buy a set.

I'll have a display demo set up at the show. If you come by and decide not to purchase a set, no problem. You don't even have to talk to me or tell me you're not interested. Just want to make sure I can fulfill requests for any Pinsiders who were interested in a display set.

Any ASSEMBLED requests need to happen by APRIL 20TH. For DIY Kits requests, you'll have until APRIL 24TH.

Thanks!

---

#58 5 years ago

BUMP

Couple days left if you want to put in a request for an assembled set before Allentown Pinball Show. Need to know by this Saturday, APRIL 20TH. See previous post for more info.

Will still take requests for DIY Kits in any of the colors I'm offering (RED, BLUE, ORANGE, WHITE) until next Wednesday, APRIL 24TH.

#59 5 years ago

I would love a set of 7 digit DIY Blue and set of 7 digit Red
    and I will be at Allentown on Saturday
    Jeff

Quoted from acebathound:

BUMP
    Couple days left if you want to put in a request for an assembled set before Allentown Pinball Show. Need to know by this Saturday, APRIL 20TH. See previous post for more info.
    Will still take requests for DIY Kits in any of the colors I'm offering (RED, BLUE, ORANGE, WHITE) until next Wednesday, APRIL 24TH.

#60 5 years ago
    Quoted from wildwillys:

I would love a set of 7 digit DIY Blue and set of 7 digit Red
    and I will be at Allentown on Saturday
    Jeff

Hey Jeff, sent you a PM! Thanks for your interest!

#61 4 years ago

BUMP.

Down to the last 2 days I'll be taking requests for DIY Kits for BLUE, RED or WHITE digit colors at Allentown Pinfest.
    Need your request by tomorrow, APRIL 24TH. I'll have ORANGE DIY Kits available on Friday/Saturday of the show.

Also just a note that shopping cart links on the Pinitech website will be down from 4/28/19 thru 5/4/19.

#62 4 years ago

Got mine installed the other day, really happy, hope to meet you at Allentown.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from JoshPA:

Got mine installed the other day, really happy, hope to meet you at Allentown.

Great to hear Josh! Glad you're happy with them!

Allentown will be the first time demo'ing the displays with the custom digits in public. Exciting for me, because it's an opportunity for a lot of people to finally see these in-person. It'll be cool to see what reactions the displays get from the crowd!

See you at the show!!

#64 4 years ago

Finished my first of three sets.
    Takes about 45 mins per board to solder by hand. Instructions were easy and simple to follow.
    Went with red for the first ones.

20190428_170906 (resized).jpg20190428_170906 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #65 4 years ago

2nd set complete.

20190505_101432 (resized).jpg20190505_101432 (resized).jpg20190505_102305 (resized).jpg20190505_102305 (resized).jpg
    #66 4 years ago
    Quoted from pfcjimmy:

2nd set complete.

Yay! Looks great!

Assembly getting quicker for you? Most people find they can make pretty good time once they know where everything goes.

On the UNO's it takes me about 30min per board. Actual soldering is about 2hrs, but component placement & clean-up add time.

I populate all the resistors, caps, diodes on the board and solder them all at once. You can snake the soldering iron in-between and around component legs. Helps me make better time on the boards. So I populate 5x boards with those components, solder them all. Then solder in the SMD part and 2-pin 2.54 header. Then the ICs. Then the .156 headers and finally the digits.

A tip I give most people is to not sit down and solder all 5x boards in one shot, especially if it's your first time assembling the kit. You don't want to be 4+ hours sitting down soldering, it'll seem like a real chore. Better to take a single value resistor, populate it on all the boards, solder it on all the boards.. then just walk away for a few hours or come back to it the next day and do the same thing with the next component on all 5x boards. You'll have the boards built out after a few days or a week and hardly feel like it took much time. There's something to tricking your brain in breaking things up like that so the time it takes isn't felt so much.

It also helps completely assembling a single display board if it's your very first kit, so you get one working and you're excited to solder together the others. Then you can do as I noted above with taking a single component & populated all the boards with it, stepping way for a bit, and doing the same thing again.

#67 4 years ago

It was good to see many familiar faces again at Allentown Pinfest!

I had dozens of past customers stop by to say hi, thank me for doing what I have, comment on how great these displays look. Lots of joking around, stories about my father from people that had bought games or parts from him over the years. So much talking that by Thursday evening (set up day, none-the-less) I had lost quite a bit of my voice before the show had even officially started on Friday! Apologies to anyone that had trouble hearing me at times Friday/Saturday. Just the nature of the shows for someone that doesn't talk like that every day. My voice held out better other years, but I'm glad enough was left that I didn't have to start writing responses on signs

Despite not really getting a chance to play games in the freeplay area, I made a few rounds through the rows & spotted this custom "Wonder Woman" game (converted Lectranamo) using Pinitech displays in it. That was pretty cool to see!

wonder.jpgwonder.jpg

---

#68 4 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

Yay! Looks great!
    Assembly getting quicker for you? Most people find they can make pretty good time once they know where everything goes.
    On the UNO's it takes me about 30min per board. Actual soldering is about 2hrs, but component placement & clean-up add time.
    I populate all the resistors, caps, diodes on the board and solder them all at once. You can snake the soldering iron in-between and around component legs. Helps me make better time on the boards. So I populate 5x boards with those components, solder them all. Then solder in the SMD part and 2-pin 2.54 header. Then the ICs. Then the .156 headers and finally the digits.
    A tip I give most people is to not sit down and solder all 5x boards in one shot, especially if it's your first time assembling the kit. You don't want to be 4+ hours sitting down soldering, it'll seem like a real chore. Better to take a single value resistor, populate it on all the boards, solder it on all the boards.. then just walk away for a few hours or come back to it the next day and do the same thing with the next component on all 5x boards. You'll have the boards built out after a few days or a week and hardly feel like it took much time. There's something to tricking your brain in breaking things up like that so the time it takes isn't felt so much.
    It also helps completely assembling a single display board if it's your very first kit, so you get one working and you're excited to solder together the others. Then you can do as I noted above with taking a single component & populated all the boards with it, stepping way for a bit, and doing the same thing again.

I put the first one together just to see how it looks and made sure it worked and then the rest I did together one step at a time and taking a break as needed. First board took about an hour and the rest around 45 mins.
    One set left but will definitely order more when I get more games that can use them.

1 month later
    #69 4 years ago

Mid-Year check-in!

How's everyone making out with the displays?

Were your friends and family dazzled? More importantly, were you dazzled?

In all seriousness, I truly hope everyone that purchased a set is happy with how the displays look!

I don't ever expect to have the same reach in the market as some of the big guys selling this stuff in-volume via distributor channels, but the fact that a number of people have taken a chance and bought a display set from me is awesome. The really rewarding part of this business has been the creative/artistic aspect for me and hearing from happy customers when I've pulled something off that hadn't been done the same way before. So thank you for your comments and feedback however it comes in.. email, Pinside, Facebook, etc.

Oh and.. an early HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to everyone! Best wishes for you and your families for an awesome 2nd half of 2019!

---

#70 4 years ago

Loving the Unos! I built and installed a set in my EBD and will likely do another set when I build my Multi-Bally. The price is right, they are fun to build and the form factor will be just what I need. Please keep up the great work and innovation! (BTW, I take my sweet time when building these. I could probably breeze through them but that's when I'll put in a chip backwards or some other boneheaded move.)

Shawn

IMG_1495 (resized).JPGIMG_1495 (resized).JPG
    #71 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Loving the Unos! I built and installed a set in my EBD and will likely do another set when I build my Multi-Bally. The price is right, they are fun to build and the form factor will be just what I need. Please keep up the great work and innovation! (BTW, I take my sweet time when building these. I could probably breeze through them but that's when I'll put in a chip backwards or some other boneheaded move.)
    Shawn

Great to hear that Shawn! Thank you for your comments!

2 months later
    #72 4 years ago

3rd set installed.
    Great product!

20190908_163744 (resized).jpg20190908_163744 (resized).jpg
    #73 4 years ago
    Quoted from pfcjimmy:

3rd set installed.
    Great product!

Hot Doggin' looks great! Thanks so much for posting pictures of your games!

#74 4 years ago

If the UK, leaves the EU next month, would you be able to then start shipping to the UK or will the Rohs still apply?

2 months later
    #75 4 years ago

The Pinitech UNOs I'm using in my soon to be restored Lost World. (I did not enable commas) I could not be happier with the product. I assembled them all in an afternoon. An hour for the first one, then about 45 min each for the other four. Easy, high quality components, and a good value in my opinion. Can't wait to see how the look behind the new CPR glass that's on the way...

A1530B33-8B78-48D0-9E5F-E5954BFF22C3 (resized).jpegA1530B33-8B78-48D0-9E5F-E5954BFF22C3 (resized).jpeg
    #76 4 years ago
    Quoted from bobnatlanta:

The Pinitech UNOs I'm using in my soon to be restored Lost World. (I did not enable commas) I could not be happier with the product. I assembled them all in an afternoon. An hour for the first one, then about 45 min each for the other four. Easy, high quality components, and a good value in my opinion. Can't wait to see how the look behind the new CPR glass that's on the way...[quoted image]

Unless you have seen this displays in person you have no idea how much better they are than anything else on the market. When I was talking with Chris down at HEP a couple weeks ago (when I dropped a machine off to him for a customer) he was telling me how much he loves the fact that he can now center displays perfectly when using UNO displays.

As many of you already know I an Wayne's biggest fan because he is my son but regardless of who he is and just looking at this objectively I would have to highly recommend these displays to anyone that wants the best you can buy. If someone can show me something better for Classic Bally & Stern machines I'll quit saying this but until that happens I can reassure you that you will not find a better display at any price.

1 week later
    #77 4 years ago

Just received a set of 7-digit Uno displays but it looks like acebathound forgot to include instructions for assembly. I've just dropped him an email, but does anyone have a copy they can scan and upload here? I was hoping to start soldering tomorrow morning.

#78 4 years ago

Go to his website. They are there somewhere. I am not home, otherwise I could give you the link.

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

Go to his website. They are there somewhere. I am not home, otherwise I could give you the link.

I've been up and down every page. I can't find them for the life of me.

Probably a little like going to the grocery store and asking staff for help finding something that you've walked by seven times already.

#80 4 years ago

I took a look and could only find the instructions for the Retrofit kits.

#81 4 years ago

the product is on this page ..https://www.pinitech.com/products/ballystern_display_uno.php thats as close as i got

#82 4 years ago

Wayne typically replies to emails very quickly. It is 4 AM here right now but he should be online by around 7 AM. If you have not found what you need online yet just drop him an email and he will take care of you ASAP. I likely will not talk to him until about lunch time. When I see him I'll ask him if he got you taken care of. One way or another within the next few hours you will have what you need.

#83 4 years ago

Of that I have no doubt! The whole thing is fairly straightforward; I just don't want to mess up resistor placement.

Thanks!

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from semicolin:

Just received a set of 7-digit Uno displays but it looks like acebathound forgot to include instructions for assembly. I've just dropped him an email, but does anyone have a copy they can scan and upload here? I was hoping to start soldering tomorrow morning.

I just finished a set, and I am very happy with them. The instructions are at; http://www.pinitech.com/docs/ballystern_uno_instructions.pdf

#85 4 years ago

Will order some soon. Thanks for your support of the hobby.

1 month later
    #86 4 years ago

I have been working on a xenon project for a couple years and finally made it to the display part of restoration. Always preferred the look of original plasma displays .these uno displays give me the best option for that original look.I chose the diy kit.Items arrived quickly and very well packaged.Overall quality of components was excellent.Build time was about 5 1/2 hours for me to get them completed.It was my first time doing these so subsequent builds will go much quicker.This is white displays so I had some other color filters included.There are many tiny solder connections so as suggested it would be best to break up your sessions.I hammered down and did most of it on first day.My eyes we a bit fatigued as a result but no permanent harm done.Looking forward to getting them into my game soon.More pics to follow.
    pin 1 (resized).jpgpin 1 (resized).jpgpin 2 (resized).jpgpin 2 (resized).jpg

piniscore3 (resized).jpgpiniscore3 (resized).jpgpinni (resized).jpgpinni (resized).jpg
    #87 4 years ago

Just added the Pinitech UNO displays to my Stern Stars and my Bally (custom) Black Pyramid. I've ordered these before for other machines and have never had any problems. I think that it is cool that you can adjust the brightness. I turned them all the way up for Stars which has frosted 2smd LEDs from Comet. The extra brightness helps them to fit in better. On Black Pyramid, I turned them down a bit to have the muted fire vibe to match the backglass.

I'm sure the assembled ones are great, but I prefer the kit because my 14 year old son loves putting them together. It's fun to be able to provide him projects that will occupy a few minutes of his time. Just like Legos, I turn my back and expect him to be working for awhile, but they are completed and working perfectly before I know it.

Here are some pics of how they look.

DSCN3313 (resized).JPGDSCN3313 (resized).JPGDSCN3314 (resized).JPGDSCN3314 (resized).JPGDSCN3315 (resized).JPGDSCN3315 (resized).JPGDSCN3319 (resized).JPGDSCN3319 (resized).JPGDSCN3320 (resized).JPGDSCN3320 (resized).JPGDSCN3339 (resized).JPGDSCN3339 (resized).JPGDSCN3341 (resized).JPGDSCN3341 (resized).JPGDSCN3342 (resized).JPGDSCN3342 (resized).JPGDSCN3345 (resized).JPGDSCN3345 (resized).JPG
    #88 4 years ago
    Quoted from canoncitypb:

Bally (custom) Black Pyramid

Is that the original play field?

1 week later
    #89 4 years ago

Greetings!

For the last few years while selling LED displays for Classic Bally/Stern, I've had this grand vision of a photo gallery with every machine in it so people could get an idea of what different color combinations might look like in their games. Needless to say, it never happened in a big way and I don't see it ever happening to the point every color for every machine would be in there.

So.... I've had this idea in my head. And I thought I might just let it go, but then I ended up hashing it out today

Allow me to present the "Pinitech Bally/Stern Display Color Chooser Thing-A-Ma-Jig" (rough proof-of-concept)

xenon.jpgxenon.jpg

Link:
    https://www.pinitech.com/display_gallery/test/display_test.html

This is using mocked-up digits and allows you to select a game and check out what different color displays would look like on it.

I've always felt some contrasting colors look really nice on these games. Pick up a color off the playfield, or a color that isn't too prevalent on the backglass and for some games having a totally different color for the displays really looks nice. But, it's hard to describe that, hard for people to visualize.. and I think having something like this to play around with would help a lot more people warm up to the idea of trying different color displays in their games.

Again, it's a rough proof-of-concept, so only 3x games in there right now. Also note that color representation won't be 100% to what it looks like in-person. I'm going to try and pick colors that are a fairly close representation to the actual digit colors, but it's still a mock-up & dependent on monitor settings, etc.

Is this something you'd like to see built-out with all the Classic Bally/Stern titles?

If there's interest, I may continue with the idea and open a new thread on it to ask the community for some decent pictures of backglasses for each machine.

If you notice, the current pictures being used appear to have been taken in a dark room, and lamps are behind the backglass are nicely hightlighting the correct spots on the backglass. Those are the kind of pictures I'd need the community to help out with.

It's actually a bit of work to edit the image in Photoshop.. camera distortion, resizing, cutting out the display windows, etc. Near impossible to turn an image taken in too much light or with a flash to look nice. So I'd want to get some straight-on photos of the backglass, taken in a dark room with the machine lit up (ie. no camera flash, lights dimmed or off, decent colors, decent contrast).

Well anyway, let me know what you think!

---

#90 4 years ago

Hey, that's pretty cool! I enjoyed playing around with the Xenon and seeing what different color displays look like. Sure, I'd like to see this for every game, but that's going to be a LOT of work... No rush!

-Brian, (who is still very happy with the Pinitech LED displays in his Lost World)

#91 4 years ago

Love this, been on the fence for colors on some games!

#92 4 years ago

Oh yeah. That is useful! It really lets you see which colors show great contrast and which might blend and look washed out. Very cool.

Shawn

#93 4 years ago

That is very cool, hope it can evolve for more games, must be a ton of work!

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

That is very cool, hope it can evolve for more games, must be a ton of work!

Yeah it's a bit of work, but I've got *enough* of the process streamlined that surprisingly it's not as horrible as it might seem to add a game now. This kind of just fell together, I was expecting a huge fight with the code and to just give up on it -- but it's working out pretty slick. I've got it all in one Photoshop PSD file now, as of today. Different masks, different layers.. the coding is hacked together a fair amount, but it works!

So, I think I'm ready to "rock-n-roll" if the community wants to help out with this some. I could add like 5-10 games a week or something and it shouldn't be too big of a deal.. yeah it's time, but the result is something pretty cool and useful Kind of like what I did with the

Switch Matrix database.

What will save me a ton of time is getting decent images to start with. Dim lighting that allows the lamps to highlight areas on the backglass, but where the colors aren't washed out. The example pictures I'm adding should give a good idea. I'll be adding more, that way people know what I'd be looking for as far as pictures go.

Just added Stern Big Game..

---

#95 4 years ago

Added an additional 6x games (see below) to the display color test link today.. LMK what you think!

Also fooled around with the colors of the digits a bit to try to get a somewhat more accurate representation of color. Only color I'm not happy with is blue.. in pictures digits are sort of white at the center and blue aura from there. Can't achieve that in HTML colors. Blue isn't too dark, but it's not cyan either, and a solid color in-between looks a bit flat / unimpressive compared to IRL. Oh well

• Stern Dracula
    • Stern Magic
    • Stern Meteor
    • Bally Mr. & Mrs. Pac-man
    • Bally Flash Gordon
    • Bally Playboy

Test Link:

I always thought Mr. & Mrs. Pac-man would look awesome in blue, red or yellow. It's neat seeing how this compares to some pictures people had posted in the last few years. Dracula looks great with purple or red. Big Game looks nice with green, yellow, red. Flash Gordon I've had people choose red and this shows why -- but yellow looks nice too (heck, I think even blue would look nice for a crazy contrast). People usually pick blue for Meteor, but I think purple would look great in that game. Beyond the obvious blue for Xenon, I think red, purple & yellow look nice.. but I'd say most people will still go with blue. Playboy, I think magenta wins hands down.. but I could see white, blue as possibilities now that I look at it on this tool.

Well, have fun playing around!! If there's any requests to get a specific game added LMK and I can see what I can do. I've got to get back to taxes this coming week so probably will just leave this for a bit to see what the response is like.

---

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Is that the original play field?

No, It is a repainted Night Rider...
    Boy, the game looks pretty good though.

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from vec-tor:

No, It is a repainted Night Rider...
    Boy, the game looks pretty good though.

It does! Any chance the old B/P play field is laying around somewhere?

1 week later
    #98 4 years ago

Added these games to the display color test / mockup "playground" over the last few days

• Blackjack
    • Black Pyramid
    • BMX
    • Centaur
    • Cheetah
    • Cybernaut
    • Dolly Parton
    • Dragonfist
    • Eight Ball
    • Eight Ball Deluxe
    • Elektra
    • Evel Knievel
    • Skateball
    • Six Million Dollar Man

Test Link:

25x games in there total. Only about 56 to go..heh.

---

#99 4 years ago

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks again Pinitech for the awesome Displays, have the red set I put together in a customers Medusa and a White set with purple/maroon filters for Bally Playboy

20200305_131814 (resized).jpg20200305_131814 (resized).jpg20200305_132933 (resized).jpg20200305_132933 (resized).jpg
    #100 4 years ago
    Quoted from Profgrif:

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks again Pinitech for the awesome Displays, have the red set I put together in a customers Medusa and a White set with purple/maroon filters for Bally Playboy

Great to hear!! Thanks for offering your feedback!

I love to know that customers are happy and the display builds are going well!

I have Medusa & Playboy in the display test link (a few posts ago). Would definitely be interested in hearing if you think it's a reasonable approximation of the colors in-person If not, I might be able to tweak some things haha.

---

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinitech-led-displays-for-classic-bally-stern-plasma-contender/page/2?hl=canoncitypb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.