New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 251107)

New Pinduino Mod for Earthshaker: Fault line fire and lava!

By lyonsden

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by lyonsden
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I had some time to make a new pinduno that fits in System 11B/C and had a chance to use it create a mod for Earthshaker (thanks triplecdad for lett me borrow your game). This is using addressable LEDs located under Arizona that light up when the fault opens/closes and a new fire effect in the Pinduino core library.

Code (open source): https://github.com/elyons/professor_pinball_pinduino_sketches/tree/master/Earthshaker-Fault-Fire

Build Docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TX_ezbgHSPs3Vc_cOl80AoaZMeymJyr-LC5DLXLxL7U/edit

I really like how this came out, but feel free to post below with your ideas and comments. Happy to help others make this for their game.

#2 1 year ago

I like the new fire effect, nice job as always. And now that you support System 11, this would be awesome for BK2K!

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Strohz:

I like the new fire effect, nice job as always. And now that you support System 11, this would be awesome for BK2K!

Would love to! Can someone lend me a BK2K?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
3,100 (Firm)
1,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gresham, OR
3,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plymouth, MN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside