4x4 (resized).PNG
IMG_20210130_110211287 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210130_110150556 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210117_220828690 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210125_175553906 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210125_175434523 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210117_235547510 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210117_220919985 (resized).jpg

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#102 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

This has me concerned (From the Flash Schematics). It appears there may be 2 different layouts for this board (although this one has test points on it so it's not a system 4).[quoted image]

Can you remove the probes so we can see the markings on the board?
Sorry this happened. I'll put a note on the graphic to verify the markings on the board

Cheddar You gave me the correct file a couple days ago. Nothing to apologize for. Flash came as a system 4 early on and then, by the end of the run, it was a system 6. Mine is a system 4.

There are no markings on the board. But the cinched band represents positive if I’m not mistaken.

Thanks for the tip to pull the other roms.
AED1241F-9433-4D95-8A6C-74719F6CFE7B (resized).jpegAED1241F-9433-4D95-8A6C-74719F6CFE7B (resized).jpeg

#103 3 years ago

pincoder it looks like it’s working. Sorry for the drama. I’m not sure what happened. I’ll follow up tomorrow once you’ve had a chance to catch up. I’m likely going to start a new thread about this machine. So I don’t hijack this thread.

#104 3 years ago
Quoted from johnboy1313:

cheddar You gave me the correct file a couple days ago. Nothing to apologize for. Flash came as a system 4 early on and then, by the end of the run, it was a system 6. Mine is a system 4.
There are no markings on the board. But the cinched band represents positive if I’m not mistaken.
Thanks for the tip to pull the other roms.
[quoted image]

When in doubt always test continuity from the lead to ground (the screw holes). Glad to hear it's working for you.

I've had it work with the other game roms in and fail. I have no idea why.

#105 3 years ago

Don't worry about hijacking a thread.. especially this one. Working out an issue in public is good for everyone, including future readers.

Here are a few notable facts about these boards:

1 - Sometimes, when the CPU chip crashes, the PIAs let out one last quick blast of outputs through to the connected devices. For all of the PIAs except the solenoid PIA this is not a problem. However, since the sound card is linked to the solenoid PIA outputs on the driverboard, it detects that last blast and because the sound board doesn't crash when the MPU board does, it goes ahead and plays whatever sound it thinks it was told to play. Sometimes the "code" it picks up is invalid and so it doesnt play anything. Sometimes it is valid and thats when you hear a sound. Let's not worry too much about this for now.

2 - 0.5 seconds after power up, the CPU chip is constantly executing instructions. It boots from the IC17 socket, and in the case of the Pincoder Adapter all of the instructions it will need to execute are located solely in the IC17 address space. If for some reason it can't read the next instruction correctly from whatever address it's looking at, the CPU will crash. Moments after this happens, the blanking circuit kicks out and essentially cuts power to all of the outputs (displays, lamps, solenoids, flippers,..).

3 - When working correctly, all of the devices/chips on the MPU and driver board that are connected to the address and data bus lines of the CPU chip should pull themselves off of those busses when they are not being asked to read or write on the busses. If any one of those other devices doesnt "let go" of the busses, the CPU will again crash. So if you're having a boot problem, or a frequently crashing problem and you know your power is good, then pulling as many ROMs, RAM, PIAs, and the 5101 chip out should help reduce and hopefully eliminate the boot/frequent crash issue. Running the 01a-leds test is the best test to experiment with in this case, because it uses the least number of those components possible so removing those components and running the test again should help you narrow down which component is hanging the busses.

4 - You can remove the driver board to run tests 01 through 05. PIA1 cannot be removed for these tests as it is required to run the leds on the MPU board. If you suspect PIA1 you can swap it with another PIA and try again. Most of the time the PIAs are not in a socket, so there's an additional hurdle: remove the PIA without damaging it, then put in a socket and install the PIA.

5 - The "tilt" error is typically caused by IC15 through IC18 being faulty, as they report erroneous switch closures to the PIA, one of them being "tilt".

To me, it sounds like your game possibly:

- Has power problems (you have enough volts, but maybe not enough current, or perhaps the power is noisy or has too much ripple).
- Has bad ROM chip(s), or sockets.
- Has a bad switch PIA (IC11), or 4049 (IC15, IC16), or 7406 (IC17, IC18).
- Has a bad lamp PIA (IC10), or 7406 (IC12, IC19)
- Has one or more bad pins on the 40 pin connector, (I know it was changed by someone else previously)

Don't panic. These are just mere possiblities. No, ditching these boards and replacing them with a third party board isnt necessarily the way to go. You'd be throwing away perfectly good boards, and you will have left all of these questions to the unkown, and where would that get anybody? It's all good.

Assuming good power, let's check for chips pulling down the address and data bus. Here's how to do that:

Remove ROMS/RAMS/5101 from MPU board. Remove as many PIAs from the driver board as possible (if they're not in sockets just leave them for now). Disconnect the driver board completely. Run the 01a-leds test, watch the flash rate of the LEDs and take note of how steady the switch from up to down is. Watch for a stutter in this pattern. If the CPU is crashing at all and immediately restarting, the flash rate of the LEDs will jump for a moment and continue again. You should be able to run it without any stuttering for at least 5 minutes. If there is no stutter and you believe it could run forever, then power down and re-insert a ROM chip. There should be no change. Power down again and Continue (one at a time) with the rest of the chips you've removed from the MPU board. Eventually you should find which chip is causing the crashes, if there is one. When you are done with the chips on the MPU board, connect the driver board (keeping as many chips removed as possible) and try again. Again don't worry about the false sound being triggered during a crash. Keep adding chips back to the driver board and run the test. (of course, always power down between tests).

If, instead of stuttering, the LEDs stop moving altogether, it's still a crash problem.

We need to get you to a place where you are confident on the power, and confident on the MPU board. After that we can deal with driver board issues, and game booting etc. For now, lets get a steady MPU.

Just remembered system 4 could still have tranceivers (IC9, IC10). Those could be the culprit too, and, please (anyone) chime in and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they can be removed in system 4 and jumpered, just like they did in system 6a. Is that correct?

Also, I'm not the best for troubleshooting power issues without a scope or a logic analyzer. Does anyone care to provide any tips on verifying good power with limited tools?

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from pincoder:

Don't worry about hijacking a thread.. especially this one. Working out an issue in public is good for everyone, including future readers.
Here are a few notable facts about these boards:
1 - Sometimes, when the CPU chip crashes, the PIAs let out one last quick blast of outputs through to the connected devices. For all of the PIAs except the solenoid PIA this is not a problem. However, since the sound card is linked to the solenoid PIA outputs on the driverboard, it detects that last blast and because the sound board doesn't crash when the MPU board does, it goes ahead and plays whatever sound it thinks it was told to play. Sometimes the "code" it picks up is invalid and so it doesnt play anything. Sometimes it is valid and thats when you hear a sound. Let's not worry too much about this for now.
2 - 0.5 seconds after power up, the CPU chip is constantly executing instructions. It boots from the IC17 socket, and in the case of the Pincoder Adapter all of the instructions it will need to execute are located solely in the IC17 address space. If for some reason it can't read the next instruction correctly from whatever address it's looking at, the CPU will crash. Moments after this happens, the blanking circuit kicks out and essentially cuts power to all of the outputs (displays, lamps, solenoids, flippers,..).
3 - When working correctly, all of the devices/chips on the MPU and driver board that are connected to the address and data bus lines of the CPU chip should pull themselves off of those busses when they are not being asked to read or write on the busses. If any one of those other devices doesnt "let go" of the busses, the CPU will again crash. So if you're having a boot problem, or a frequently crashing problem and you know your power is good, then pulling as many ROMs, RAM, PIAs, and the 5101 chip out should help reduce and hopefully eliminate the boot/frequent crash issue. Running the 01a-leds test is the best test to experiment with in this case, because it uses the least number of those components possible so removing those components and running the test again should help you narrow down which component is hanging the busses.
4 - You can remove the driver board to run tests 01 through 05. PIA1 cannot be removed for these tests as it is required to run the leds on the MPU board. If you suspect PIA1 you can swap it with another PIA and try again. Most of the time the PIAs are not in a socket, so there's an additional hurdle: remove the PIA without damaging it, then put in a socket and install the PIA.
5 - The "tilt" error is typically caused by IC15 through IC18 being faulty, as they report erroneous switch closures to the PIA, one of them being "tilt".
- Has power problems (you have enough volts, but maybe not enough current, or perhaps the power is noisy or has too much ripple).
- Has one or more bad pins on the 40 pin connector, (I know it was changed by someone else previously)
Don't panic. These are just mere possiblities. No, ditching these boards and replacing them with a third party board isnt necessarily the way to go. You'd be throwing away perfectly good boards, and you will have left all of these questions to the unkown, and where would that get anybody? It's all good.
Assuming good power, let's check for chips pulling down the address and data bus. Here's how to do that:
Remove ROMS/RAMS/5101 from MPU board. Remove as many PIAs from the driver board as possible (if they're not in sockets just leave them for now). Disconnect the driver board completely. Run the 01a-leds test, watch the flash rate of the LEDs and take note of how steady the switch from up to down is. Watch for a stutter in this pattern. If the CPU is crashing at all and immediately restarting, the flash rate of the LEDs will jump for a moment and continue again. You should be able to run it without any stuttering for at least 5 minutes. If there is no stutter and you believe it could run forever, then power down and re-insert a ROM chip. There should be no change. Power down again and Continue (one at a time) with the rest of the chips you've removed from the MPU board. Eventually you should find which chip is causing the crashes, if there is one. When you are done with the chips on the MPU board, connect the driver board (keeping as many chips removed as possible) and try again. Again don't worry about the false sound being triggered during a crash. Keep adding chips back to the driver board and run the test. (of course, always power down between tests).
If, instead of stuttering, the LEDs stop moving altogether, it's still a crash problem.
We need to get you to a place where you are confident on the power, and confident on the MPU board. After that we can deal with driver board issues, and game booting etc. For now, lets get a steady MPU.
Just remembered system 4 could still have tranceivers (IC9, IC10). Those could be the culprit too, and, please (anyone) chime in and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they can be removed in system 4 and jumpered, just like they did in system 6a. Is that correct?
Also, I'm not the best for troubleshooting power issues without a scope or a logic analyzer. Does anyone care to provide any tips on verifying good power with limited tools?

Thank you @chipcoder. I have a scope coming this week. I think I have a logic analyzer that was given to me by an Electrical Engineer I work with but I will have to get familiar with it. None of my PIA chips are socketed, but I have new PIA chips coming from Great Plains and new sockets too. I did a shopping blitz yesterday and ordered a bunch of parts that I might need. I ordered an NVRAM, some 6810 RAM memory chips, the timer chip, and some 2N4403s. I already have a bunch of stuff that came from the previous owner too, including extra headers and connectors.

I’m halfway through testing the 40 pin for continuity. I’m testing it by finding the next component in line on the MPU and looking for continuity and no resistance between it and a component on the driver board. I can’t remember the exact places for each pin but for example, pin 19 on the 40-pin has continuity to pin 34 on PIA1, as well as pin 34 on PIA2 and PIA5. The PIA pins 34 on both boards have continuity to each other too through that connector. I’ve only made it through connector pins 1-20 so far but so far, they’re all good.

I also ordered a handful of test boards from Siegecraft.

Once my scope shows up, I will check the power supply. I have an extra PSU from the previous owner that I tried in the machine with the exact same results. It was rebuilt by the PO. I also have a Kohout PSU in a working Gorgar machine that I bought at the same time. I’ve been trying to avoid swapping parts because I fear that Gorgar will stop working if I do and then I’ll have two non-working machines. However, there’s probably a reason the PO pulled Gorgar’s power supply and replaced it with a Kohout board.

Thanks again! I would prefer to get this board working rather than replacing it.

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from pincoder:

IC11 is a 7410, IC15 is a 7442, IC16 is MC6810 RAM, IC17 is not on this board, IC18 is PIA1

Is this because I have a system 4 board?

Thanks

#108 3 years ago
Quoted from johnboy1313:

IC11 is a 7410, IC15 is a 7442, IC16 is MC6810 RAM, IC17 is not on this board, IC18 is PIA1
Thanks

IC 17 definitely exists somewhere. It holds half of the flipper rom. A nice place to find assembly drawings is pinitech as he has them to highlite the 5101 locations

https://www.pinitech.com/product_images/ram_locations/ramloc_williamssys4.jpg

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from johnboy1313:

Thanks

Sorry should have clarified. I'm referring to the chips on the driver board:

The other IC17 is on the MPU board. It's where you are running the Adapter from. This IC17 is to the right of PIA2 (IC11).

#110 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

IC 17 definitely exists somewhere. It holds half of the flipper rom. A nice place to find assembly drawings is pinitech as he has them to highlite the 5101 locations
https://www.pinitech.com/product_images/ram_locations/ramloc_williamssys4.jpg

Yeah, I had a brain fart. It's there.

#111 3 years ago

So with my board on the bench, using the pincoder adapter, it passes all tests before the display test.

I found some cracked solder joints on the driver board, one pin wasn’t soldered at all on the driver board, and there’s a missing 1N4148 diode on the MPU.

3EF76420-34D7-4790-B108-D2AE0C1EF8BE (resized).jpeg3EF76420-34D7-4790-B108-D2AE0C1EF8BE (resized).jpeg51DC0EAE-18D9-44B8-8B02-CF0371C71C0F (resized).jpeg51DC0EAE-18D9-44B8-8B02-CF0371C71C0F (resized).jpeg
#112 3 years ago

Nice photo! Which diode is missing?

#113 3 years ago
Quoted from pincoder:

Nice photo! Which diode is missing?

D3. I spoke to the Electrical Engineers where I work and one of them had a bag of new 1N4148s. He was nice enough to give me a few.

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from johnboy1313:

D3. I spoke to the Electrical Engineers where I work and one of them had a bag of new 1N4148s. He was nice enough to give me a few.

Awesome!

#115 3 years ago

Am I correct that it doesn't look like that diode is even needed? On page 15 of the manual, it shows that the bottom set of switches isn't used.

https://www.ipdb.org/files/871/Williams_1978_Flash_Manual_March_1979_no_schematics.pdf

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from johnboy1313:

Am I correct that it doesn't look like that diode is even needed? On page 15 of the manual, it shows that the bottom set of switches isn't used.
https://www.ipdb.org/files/871/Williams_1978_Flash_Manual_March_1979_no_schematics.pdf

Looks like it, I bet someone needed a diode and stole it from there because it's not used.

#117 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Looks like it, I bet someone needed a diode and stole it from there because it's not used.

It may not matter, but it might. The switch matrix still round robins the signals on all eight columns and strobes and it might make the difference. Plus, you already have a replacement. Might as well install it and see if it changes anything.

#118 3 years ago

I made a new video using the 01a LEDs on a System 7 test to diagnose and repair a MPU that wouldn't boot because the clock wasn't working.

#119 3 years ago

Way cool.. love the logic probe! Nice to see you did a non working vs. working board as well!

#120 3 years ago

I have always been hamstrung by non booting mpus. Thanks in part to this adapter I've been able to get 3 working. 1 wasn't switching the reset line high and needed a transistor replaced. 1 had a solder bridge under the ram socket. The other was this board. This 01a test is great for this.

#121 3 years ago

I created a quick ref for the adapter settings in a Google sheet so it can be easily filtered. I have commenting enabled if anyone has any suggestions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U1iJciLKnU8bdvbBncltru1p38l2qjWKGiijlL4OW68/edit?usp=drivesdk

#122 3 years ago

Trying to understand the Special Solenoid Circuit in test mode so I breadboarded the circuit.

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Trying to understand the Special Solenoid Circuit in test mode so I breadboarded the circuit.

Nice! That's a great way learn.. Get right in there and replicate the circuit

#124 3 years ago

Very cool Cheddar
great way to break it down and for people to understand it easier.

2 weeks later
#125 2 years ago

Hi everyone, I've added a new ROM to the pincoder software and generated a new Release version:

https://pincoder.ca/ccn/roms/pincoder_roms_2021.03.31.1434.zip

Changes since the last Release version:

* Updated 09-lamps to include a DELAY feature.
* Renumbered the ROMs to accomodate the new 12-flippers ROM.

Future orders of Pincoder Adapters will contain this version. If you already have an adapter you can update it with a chip programmer using the "pincoder_adapter.bin" file in this release. Adapter users without a chip programmer can PM me to order an updated EEPROM for $15 CAD plus the usual shipping.

Note that the DIP and jumper settings for the adapter have slightly changed as a result so you will need to refer to the updated "pincoder_adapter.txt" file.

Thanks to Cheddar and troxel for pre-testing the new 12-flippers ROM! It's nice to have people willing to check my work

Happy Troubleshooting!

#126 2 years ago

Updated my ROM last night and created another video showing off the number 12-flippers test. I really like this one! I added it the the previous playlist that Cheddar created.

pincoder thanks for all the work on this. Made fixing the MPU and driver board a breeze.

#127 2 years ago
Quoted from troxel:

Updated my ROM last night and created another video showing off the number 12-flippers test. I really like this one! I added it the the previous playlist that Cheddar created.
pincoder thanks for all the work on this. Made fixing the MPU and driver board a breeze.

troxel and @cheddar: Thanks for making these how to videos and managing them on YouTube.

For those looking for the entire collection, you can always find them by going to https://pincoder.ca and under the Support menu select "Community Usage Videos - YouTube".

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Trying to understand

Wow. What a pursuit! I look forward to trying to understand these things some day!
-mof

2 weeks later
#129 2 years ago

I got the tester this week and decided to test it out on my Gorgar board. The first 5 tests went through like a charm. But when I attach the driver board and run Test 6 (06-Switches) nothing happens. The top red light will blink for a bit then stay on solid. The bottom red light just stays on solid. There is nothing on the display.

Any idea what the problem could be or what my next step should be?

Thanks

#130 2 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

I got the tester this week and decided to test it out on my Gorgar board. The first 5 tests went through like a charm. But when I attach the driver board and run Test 6 (06-Switches) nothing happens. The top red light will blink for a bit then stay on solid. The bottom red light just stays on solid. There is nothing on the display.
Any idea what the problem could be or what my next step should be?
Thanks

The MPU board is unable to boot with the driver board on. Verify/replace 40 pin interconnect. If problem doesnt go away you might have to start removing PIA chips.

Does the game function normally or is this a "project" machine?

#131 2 years ago

It was a project machine, so never had it working. I just started looking at the boards. I am trying to borrow a known good driver board to try it with the MPU. The 40 pin connector looks good but will check it.

Quoted from pincoder:

The MPU board is unable to boot with the driver board on. Verify/replace 40 pin interconnect. If problem doesnt go away you might have to start removing PIA chips.
Does the game function normally or is this a "project" machine?

1 year later
#132 1 year ago

Ok so I am working on a System 7 MPU. I have the board on the bench and not in the game. I also have the driver board disconnect as I am not sure if the status of it. I know power is good and I have changed the CPU to a new chip. With the pincoder adapter it will pass the first 5 test no problem. But once I replace ic17 board boots with a 0 then 0 stays on. When I push the diag button I get a 9. When I first started messing with it I got a 8 but I changed the 5101. Now it gives me a 9. Even without the driver board I think the MPU will fully boot?

#133 1 year ago

While I've never tried it, it sounds like the Williams code does not boot successfully without a driver board attached.

How far can you get on the Pincoder tests with the driver board attached (please start from 01a-leds)

1 week later
#134 1 year ago
Quoted from pincoder:

While I've never tried it, it sounds like the Williams code does not boot successfully without a driver board attached.
How far can you get on the Pincoder tests with the driver board attached (please start from 01a-leds)

Solved! Just a word of note in the documents for the system 7 there is carry over from system 6 even though the location and actual chips are different.

#135 1 year ago
Quoted from JT-Pinball:

Solved! Just a word of note in the documents for the system 7 there is carry over from system 6 even though the location and actual chips are different.

That's great What was the issue with the board?

Also can you be more specific about the error is the documentation?

Thanks!
Craig

#136 1 year ago

Hi Craig, and the other contributors of this post!

First, thanks to Craig for the great help he brings for us, and his very quick postage: I ordered the Pincoder (95 CAD = 72€) on June 24th, and received it in France on 29th
What is less pleasant is that french customs add 13€, and worse, UPS adds 15€ for their "custom job"! (ie 100€ at final)...
Craig suggested to me to ask for and give infos through this post, and so I've learnt good ones, thanks again!
I was trying to boot a syst 7 MPU, on which I had put sockets on PIA1, IC 9 and IC 17 (so I was fearing bad solders or shorts below)...and found 3 indeed!
The worst one was under the socket of IC9/11 which gave a continuity with IC18 but not with ic17
At this time, test 1 leds was ok, but still not blanking...
I found a great help with this thread: https://rec.games.pinball.narkive.com/Zvf7wcei/tech-system-7-blanking-missing hope it helps someone...
I had still bad solders between the socket of IC23, Q1 and C31 and now, it's ok, and RAMs tests too!

My question now: can I perform the other tests (except displays) with the CD on the bench or must I put them inside the pinball to continue?...

PS:
- I will now choose one range sockets allowing to see the tracks below and confim solders (ex: IC9/11 towards IC17/17)...
- it may be better to put "tulip" sockets, because with 2 or 3 of the kit stacked, it is not really safe

Thanks again for the great job!!

#137 1 year ago

Your welcome! I am glad to help others keep these games running! Thanks again for purchasing an adapter, and I'm glad it got to you quickly, and without issues. Sorry about the customs and import fees. Can't do much about that

To answer your question: You can run as many tests on the bench as you want as long as you have all of the required pieces connected. Alternatively, The 12-flippers test is great on the bench without any additional components connected because it lets you fully test the driver board without having to have the lamps, solenoids, or switches connected.

Check out the videos that Cheddar and troxel put together: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtGB2hX0oWQT_eIL4mvQg1mNrVZWnpJz5

Specifically, the one for 12-flippers. BE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS TEST BEFORE PROCEEDING.

The video shows extra test equipment connected (LED banks etc) but you can accomplish the same with using a logic probe on each connector pin instead.

Once you know the MPU and driver boards are good you can put everything back in the game and rerun the tests in-game so that you can test the actual cabinet wiring and components.

#138 1 year ago

Hi, pincoder

"Specifically, the one for 12-flippers.

The video shows extra test equipment connected (LED banks etc) but you can accomplish the same with using a logic probe on each connector pin instead."

That's the answer I was expecting

Going to test this on the bench (with a logic probe) and keep you informed...

4 weeks later
#139 1 year ago

Any updates when the Pincoder Controller will be available?

#140 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Any plans to produce these for use in early Gottlieb system80's?

Quoted from pincoder:

Yes. I've been buying project machines and writing tests as I repair them. When the opportunity comes up for other games I'll build support into the pincoder software. If they use the 2726 or 2532 chip, you'll be able to use this adapter on those games.
Behind the scenes, I've created a development environment for myself that allows me to create ROM images for other games using existing code (for the most part) so including future games should be faster.

It's been a couple years. Any news or updates on when a Gottlieb system 80 version will be available? Thanks.

#141 1 year ago
Quoted from Cudasales:

Any updates when the Pincoder Controller will be available?

Thank you for asking. The last few years have been quite unlike any other and I've not had time to work on finalizing this project, so there is no ETA at this time.

When it does become available, I will post an announcement here, so please continue to favorite this topic.

As for the Pincoder Adapters, I have been able to continue to meet the demand for them, so this option will always be available in the mean time.

Craig

#142 1 year ago
Quoted from sparky672:

It's been a couple years. Any news or updates on when a Gottlieb system 80 version will be available? Thanks.

Hi and thank you also for asking. This is also something that has been postponed. I'm still wanting to finish Williams System 9 first, and it all comes down to the next (broken) system that comes my way for repairs. Typically, the systems I have access to for a limited amount of time so I don't have them long enough to really get started on anything significant. I'm always open to a barn find if it's a system I haven't covered yet. So far, nothing Gottlieb system 80 yet.

Craig

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Branford, CT
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pincoder-adapter/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.