By VividPsychosis

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hey pinheads!

I am proud to announce my new pinball stream Death Save Arcade will be officially launching soon!

We have had and will continue to have tests streams this week of TFTC and Wonka to get things sorted before our official logo/banners and layouts etc get completed. No expense has been sparred and we will have high quality 1080p 60fps streams with direct audio and video when possible.

I would love to welcome you all to join me for some fun, drinks, pinball and to grow the DeathSaveArcade community. The new stream can be found on Twitch @ www.twitch.tv/DeathSaveArcade and also follow me on twitter @DeathSaveArcade for updates and about future streams/guests/ or events!

Our game lineup will be TFTC, Wonka LE,Jurassic Park Pro, The Big Lebowski.

Before I forget, I would also like to thank my wife Amanda, Dave Bauer, and the people of Balls of Steel RVA Pinball League for the support and encouragement to launch this. I would be completely in the dark if not for the amazing guide by Dead Flip Pinball Streaming, so thank you Jack Danger for being the best in the business and inspiring us all.

I hope to see you all there!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-stream-death-save-arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.