(Topic ID: 290261)

New pinball skills tutorial videos

By ABE_FLIPS

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8521 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8535 (resized).jpeg
    future spa (resized).jpg
    A9F64D97-061A-40B4-9978-236BBD7BA6A6 (resized).jpeg
    CECADAA8-FCF9-46C7-B522-7F1DA4833855 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20220726-131759 (resized).png
    location loop (resized).png
    TWIPYs21 (resized).jpg
    skipass (resized).jpg
    001 (resized).png
    Unbenannt01 (resized).png
    Unbenannt02 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JohnTTwo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Here is the latest tutorial!
    The next video will be drop catches, looking great so far.

cheers

Awesome how about some more info on that little tap pass towards the end of the vid? Found it earlier in this thread thanks for that one as well.

THANK YOU

2 months later
    #48 2 years ago

Why the giggle at the end about slapping balls? LOL

9 months later
    #183 1 year ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

ockquote cite="#6742166">

From now on, any time a seller list his games as having very low plays,I think he should also reveal how many times its been slapped.

Just the balls?

#184 1 year ago
    Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Hey there,
    since I got some requests from pinball locations for a special video, I put something together. It's meant to motivate new people for pinball and/or to dive deeper into the hobby. You can play it on infinity loop (no adds or video recommendations) and its meant to be played muted. I would be happy if you could share this, if you know someone who owns a pinball location or someone who is hosting a tournament. There are already some shots from the upcoming "Shielding" video included I also updated the subtitles of all my videos, if you want to run them muted on your screens.
    If you need OFFLINE PLAYBACK, please send me a PM and i will get you the HQ file!
    cheers

Did you win a Twipy? First time voter because of you!!!!

#193 1 year ago
    Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Sorry forgot to say thanks! We where not bad with the ranking. It's nice to be even nominated.
    But with such an unknown channel (1.8k subscribers) and without advertising, chances are low to win.
    Best youtube channel votes in %:
    TNT Amusements 30.47%
    Straight Down the Middle: a pinball show 18.24%
    Cary Hardy 14.06%
    PAPA TV Pinball 13.56%
    Flip N Out Pinball 7.31%
    Tilt - The Sweet Science of Pinball 5.70%
    Buffalo Pinball 5.47%
    Abe Flips 5.19%
    Pinball Mag 4.73%
    MarvLoco: A Pinball Podcast 2.67%

Humm I have only watched PaPa and you on YouTube

Thanks again!!! Best videos period!!

6 months later
    #240 1 year ago
    Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

To be honest, getting feedback from so many worldclass players was bigger for me, since it's the best endorsement I can get.
    Also meeting, playing and chatting with those people was awesome. However, you are right- it is great!

This is awesome love your videos and can see how this will help Stern sell games. One day they will actually be on the display in attract mode they have to be!

Oh and they will make you remove the "balls" comment, but keep that on youtube.

Congrats again and well deserved!

Stern I know you read this stuff SMART move, I get sick of trying to tell newbies how to play Pinball, this is very very smart move!!!

#241 1 year ago
    Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Thats awesome, on which game did you do it? Its a very difficult move...
    Only very good players can execute it depending on the games layout and configuration (rubbers etc.)
    cheers

I have seen EJS do this shimmy several times while he kicked my ass!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JohnTTwo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-skills-tutorial-videos?tu=JohnTTwo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.