stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1898 Deadpool Pinball first impressions Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #5108 R&M unboxing. Posted by Tuna_Delight (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1088 6 years ago

Okokokokokokok

2 weeks later
#1134 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

No game is for everyone but it's about as far from a dog as they come. Awesome game with very unique code.

Ain't that the truth. Scoring is such a jump ahead it adds a totally diff'rent element to the game that nothing else has.

#1136 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I still think the scoring is a joke.

As in you don't like it? I can see not everyone liking it i guess....GOT impressed me but this took it to the next level for me.

#1142 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Swapping multiplier shots with the action button is the worst. It’s just my opinion, but pinball skill should come from controlling the ball and prepping for stacks, not from exploiting a mathematical algorithm. That’s what Math Bowls are for in high school. This is pinball damn it. He who can control the silver ball and get through the game should be the one rewarded.

Gotcha. I would argue they are not convoluted at all, and make sense and are pretty easy to understand, to me anyway.

I lean more towards the fact it's a button, like the other buttons, that changes the aspect of what's happening on the PF. Changing a, how do I explain it, a 'lit shot' aspect of the game for me isn't much diff'rent than say a physical one like the ramps on Shadow. Since it affects scoring and most all the shots, instead of just 2 ramps, I think it's much more involved.
The thing I really I like the most aboot it though is it pits you against yourself more than anything else. Try to work that multiplier juuuust a little bit more for a big payout and bam SDTM. Hit the button to move them over a bit SHIT, down the drain.

To me, just my opinion of course, I think the whole "OMG it's a bunch of math it's hurting my brain" is a little over played.
Multiplying makes more points. More points is good. More points have always been good. Multiplied shots/PF have almost always been apart of DE/Sega/Stern rules and to me i see this as the next evolution of that.
Now of course we don't need ALL games to be this way.

#1144 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

40x is silly. 4x max on pinball is all you need. Takes away from the sport of pinball and makes it more a board game.

I guess crossing the 4X is the new 4 minute mile.

#1162 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I agree that we need more creative code but new for the sake of new doesn't help if it doesn't make sense. Plunging for a mp doesn't make sense.

Haha this is so silly. Plunging for MP, which btw I don't think many people do because there are better options, gives you what...5 free hits; big whoop.

Quoted from iceman44:

Dwight isn’t the most creative on code.
He hits it SDTM

True. I mean besides inventing an entire new creative scoring system and all

#1165 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I can get through the quest of that game, control better and longer, and end up with 1/2 the score of someone focusing on multipliers.

I constantly hear this as a negative and I'm going to ask you personally, when has this happened? Has this been a thing when playing other people that focus more on MPs or are you just sort of assuming? People act like you can just walk up to the machine, jack the MP up real quick, get a MB and you're the champ Trust me, that would be awesome, but it doesn't really work that way. I feel like my long, deep games end up with some big scores whether i'm really focusing on the MPs or not.
Sure there are "tricks" to increasing it that smart players do, like draining starting MBs to keep adding balls and increasing it etc, but at the end of the day you gotta hit the damn bank to keep it going, you have to move the targets to get the most points possible, you have to risk draining all the time to do it.
A feel like a lot of this dislike came from the very beginning of the game...when a folk or 2 was acting liek all you had to do was "spam" the left ramp and you win the game...that thread was kind of funny but more sad.

#1169 5 years ago

Fair enough, we all like games for diff'rent reasons and that's cool.

My last point is that I have been a bit disappointed with a lot of the "score vs. Journey" talk lately. I understand growing up a mode dmd era player, I'm the exact same way, but score has always mattered along with modes/wizards. The are both important, and are not mutually exclusive. Machines have had scores on 5hem since the beginning, and at some point they even invented putting in initials to prove it.

Edit: for code Met for sure... The CIU modes are brilliant. And great to multi... I'm sorry, I've said too much

1 week later
#1206 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

How can you rate such a game like POTC which shoots very slow and boring compared to Iron Maiden

Becasue speed has nothing to do with the ratings/goodness of a game.

But I do agree

#1215 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

You guys have to accept you are THE VOICE of the community....

rn (resized).jpgrn (resized).jpg

#1247 5 years ago

His main problem is thinking you're the voice of the community, it's arguing the voice of the community wouldn't largely, too largely some would say, factor in theme.

Quoted from ZMeny:

Hey guys, easy now, “The VOICE of the pinball community” kinda has a nice ring to it!

Be careful, a good chunk of people here think K is the voice of the community too

#1255 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I feel JJP is one of the main reasons pricing has gotten out of control

Of that there is little doubt

Quoted from musketd:

what’s the next game going to be 10k?

I imagine it will go up $500 like the last making it 9K.

#1315 5 years ago
Quoted from Tucks:

Not keen on Iron Maiden as a band but the game looks awesome.

It's really fun & the music really sucks; just like MET

#1318 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

... but damn someone on YouTube just described me as Kaneda with an accent.......DAYUM!.

Well there's a really good chance it was him

#1321 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

In terms of needing a deep pin for home fun - well I love my TNA, which isn't deep at all.

Having a well rounded mix is ALWAYS better. You want LOTR/Hobbit to play for an hour a game, awesome. Great to cut that with some Flash Gordon/BSD/IM whatever...something quick.

#1354 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’d rather have a PeeWee film theme over imdn

Shit whom wouldn't?

1 week later
#1413 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

...And that all the movies weren’t “qualify, shoot characters, multiball, wizard”. 5x times. If each movie had a unique personality...

For real. As it sits now it doesn't interest me much.

#1419 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Have you guys played potc yet?

Played it very briefly, so I haven't made an decisions aboot the play itself; I was just shocked out how "non movie" it was. I've always said their are 2 types of people one whom get excited aboot seeing an early game and those that don't; I'm usually in the latter category. I mean they HAVE to be adding a ton of shit from the movies or you're just playing a game with a map and little avatars on it.
EDIT: I'm not even a fan of the movies but jeez peope probably want some POTC on their POTC machine?

#1424 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Potc as a theme isn’t strong for me, so I relish the pirate theme as a whole.

I feel the same way; so i say give me some pirate shit instead of a corner burnt-map and little avatars. Black rose figured it out and that game blows

#1486 5 years ago

Man that's clickbait at it's finest

3 weeks later
#1587 5 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

What do you think of LW3s LONG ramp?

Needlessly long.

#1599 5 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Some of the worst ramps imo are the ones on fire!

Add GB pro bisexual ramp to that list.

#1603 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I love that right ramp on the gb pro!

Sounds aboot right.

#1606 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Metallica Ramps? Eh nothing special but fun to shoot

Agreed there...and basically you can avoid them pretty much to be honest.

I'd like to read aboot the breakdown in metal vs plastic ramps. Everyone hammers me for liking plastic over metal ramps (entries at least not counting habitrails which can be both), but I always have.

#1618 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Ive got the best... ramp pin that is!

Please visit's Bigfoot's cave once in a wHile won't you?

#1623 5 years ago

Strangely enough I like the left Monopoly ramp. Weird, short, and drops in front of the slings like HS.

1 week later
#1648 5 years ago
Quoted from ScreaminSauce:

I think the GB Pro ramp is actually pretty clever, ...

it IS clever, but the super tight opening and it being completely kept on the right side hurt it for me. Now if it were made pansexual and had the ability to go all the way up and over to exit out of the left ramp during certain(t) times that would be sweet.
I also don't think there's a magnet involved anywhere just gravity for the return?

#1651 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Time to take out the control gate

I would if it wasn;t time to sell the thing so quick

#1672 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I prefer SW over IMDN. Doesn’t mean IMDN isn’t good. I like playing IMDN a lot

SW is a touch ahead of IMDN at my house.

1 week later
#1745 5 years ago
Quoted from IceMaster:

Transformers Pro or Avatar Pro?

Ouch. Somehow LW3 would win this one.

#1747 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

If I had Ryan C hair...

whoa...must mean something diff'rent in Indiana

#1766 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Theres just no way in hell that you can be friends with the owner of a pinball company and be unbiased too.

Well, stepping outside of this one situation, that's exactly what a "professional" reviewer of anything does. That is, literally, the job.

#1770 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This isnt Zachs job. He doesn't make his living reviewing pinball machines.

All the more reason he wouldn't be swayed by pinball manufacturers.

#1837 5 years ago

Like an episode of Hee-Haw

#1841 5 years ago

It's a trade off guys. True I'll die first, but I was able to figure out LW3 was a piece of garbage 25 years ago and have avoided it since!

#1843 5 years ago

Is there a G?

1 week later
#1878 5 years ago

I voted but, not sure if I got the right guy.

1 week later
#2027 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

This I was very hopeful but Baby Deadpool rated G makes no sense.

Quoted from Darscot:

How is Stern so out of touch, does no one at Stern know anything about the movies....

They could be that out of touch. I mean, you're so out of touch you think Stern had a completed code game at the reveal...haha that's fucking hilarious.

1 week later
#2192 5 years ago

Once there was nothing but romance floating around here, that idea is just laughable now

#2194 5 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

What is he hiding!

If he's trying to hide the fact RZ sucked, and A Cooper looks like the most horrible piece of garbage ever, he (or no one else) is doing a good job keeping that under wraps.

#2210 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Why would they do any of that when it's their best selling game?

I think it's what the kids call "a funny" these days.

#2217 5 years ago
Quoted from Captain-Flint:

I think you guys just for some spice should review some terrible games. Let's get nasty.

They literally gave lethal Weapon 3 passing grades, and not even Ds.

#2233 5 years ago

Stern PLayboy, Rocky & bullwinkle, DE Simpsons are all beyond horrible.

#2235 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Add Harley Davidson versions 1-5, and you have a gaggle of games that only the Designer's Mum would love.

Uff that was bad. Still better than Barb Wire

#2237 5 years ago

Oh man I've never played a great version of 911 but horrible for sho. Or was it a minty version and the game is just that bad... The world may never know

#2239 5 years ago

Magic girl
In its current state Alice Coooer

#2246 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisK:

I was really disappointed in BW, but I'm well under a fair number of evaluation plays on it, and how a game is set-up makes a big difference so my experiences...

Very true on set up, but no worries on Barb Wire, it's actually that atrocious. Played a few right out of the box, just as bad.

#2325 5 years ago

TNA for 4K...man I wish

#2336 5 years ago

You really can't see the benefit or think it would work out for the good?

Not really. You have to weigh the work that would go into a re-skin vs the return. How many people are really not buying TNA because of the artwork? How many of that possible number could you catch interest in buying by slightly tweaking the art?
How would this new art capture the interest of new people?

#2338 5 years ago

I can account for one lost sale.

Even to a smaller company like Spooky, I don't think that means much. There's nothing to point toward you liking the new art enough to buy one if they change it.

#2355 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

For those that must know, here's two minutes of your life you'll never get back.

Think I still have the cassette at my folks house.

2 weeks later
#2547 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Hell of a filler machine and in top 10....

There you have it, nothing more concrete than the Pinside top 100!

#2581 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The show isnt going to make you rich or famous anyway so i say keep it simple and DEFINITELY keep it 100% bias free. Also as far as sponsors go, i dont wanna watch that bullshit, it just pisses me off more than anything because ...

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

For those that are not familiar with Pateron it's a way of supporting content creators on YouTube and other sites that otherwise would receive zero to little compensation. Paterons for creators typically have a $1, $3, $5, etc monthly pledge...

Quoted from ZMeny:

Man we are considering this. We started low budget with no need for support. Now that we spent hours traveling, producing, and editing, we seek support through shirt sales and private donations (PayPal [email protected]) ...

That's how show biz works Dey. When your fans are beggin you to take their monies what can you do but oblige; just ask Stern

#2584 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Also this ain't show biz, that was kind of the whole point of my post.

w (resized).jpgw (resized).jpg
#2623 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Dude. That show is a total cesspool of unnecesary pinball negativity hosted by a guy that barely plays.

Seriously...what a fucking joke. A human internet troll still drawing people in.

#2701 5 years ago

Somehow the most political thread on Pinside. That's Indiana for ya!

#2712 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

At the end of the day, that’s what it’s all about

Well it should be anyway.

#2753 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Unfortunately, hearing "the path of the dead!" ...

Only weak point of the game.

3 weeks later
#2857 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just curious Zach, has anyone ever told you that you look like Eli Manning? Just curious because you kind of do....like a lot.

Ouch

#2874 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Just wished the video was better. Did not showcase the beauty of the game.

"This episode sponsored by Ka-Pow..."

#2877 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

What’s hideous?

More teal than the 1990s.

Just START there. You may realize you don't need to go any further.

#2892 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It's pretty simple, if you dont like the game or the price, dont buy it. It always amazes me how people get really mad when they dont like a new game.

I don't think the majority, or anywhere close to it, are mad aboot it. I think lots of people just think it looks horrible. There's some real Beatles fans in there that had "their hearts broken" but that's going to happen everytime no matter what. eXpecially with a ka-pow angle I think most people knewm it wasn't going to be for them.
But again, I think most people are just a little chocked by the look of it. Hmm...well true there are people that never play games without ramps that are a little pissy.

#2896 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It's funny to me that cgc applauded for doing some bling and stern is killed when they actually added a lot to the gameplay of a remake.

Agree there, but people love bling now and I don't think adding MB to a SS game moves the needle much round here. I think it's pretty cool but THe spinner and magnet seem sort of tacked on but we shall see. I didn;t really think it was going to be a seawitch...but like I said before whatever gets them closer to making classics is good in my book.

Quoted from jgentry:

The whole dream theme nonsense is even worse. I should get to punch anyone that says grail or dream theme..

Preaching to the choir. The call it a grail but it seems to be "childhood ruiner" more often.

#2898 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What's the price?

That's the big Q fo sho. Even at $5000 there just isn't a chance for me.

3 weeks later
#3136 5 years ago

Flintstones is the best babies orange shit diaper under glass. Maybe that's what some people thought the topic was?

#3186 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Are you saying though that you dont enjoy looking at the artwork, lights, and toys inside a pinball machine? If thats the case what attracts you to this hobby anyway?

Some people don't like the terminology and find it a bit...ga....no can't say that anymore...um, "millennial."

#3192 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If you dont get any enjoyment out of looking at all the toys and neat things in a pinball machine you should just buy old EM's and save yourself alot of money.

This sums it up pretty perfectly these days. People that love playing pinball machines and people that love looking at pinball machines.

#3200 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I generally walk in my game room, look around....

Are the games visible or are the under special pinball blankets?
If so, are they customized with the manufacturer or specific games printed on them?
Are there Mats/rugs in front of the games?
Is so,...

These are some questions that helps separate which of the many groups you belong to.

#3202 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I like the term “World Under Glass” because the phrase “Sewer Under Glass” was already trademarked by Stern <flame repellant undies firmly in place>

Actually Stern has already used the term in their marketing in the past; making even less cool than before.

#3210 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

...I got rugs in front of my games because ...

This shit just writes itself

Quoted from Who-Dey:

But....what if you came over and i smoked your ass, would you let me in then?

I'd take that bet all day and twice on ass smoking day.

#3212 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So my point is, you can be a player and someone who looks at their games both.

Of course you can. All types of collectors here.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

.. and he even uses the word "pretty" all the time, which i think he needs his man card pulled ...

Of course not. I'm pretty and still have my card I think. I think we're on the same page here with everyth....

Quoted from Who-Dey:

...he loves modding his games and is damn good at it btw, ...

Goddamit man. I can let most things go but lusting after others mod jobs has got to be a card violation.

#3216 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I think its hillarious we are all on here talking about smoking ass... and how that would play out on partially overheard conversations...

I feel the same way aboot "OMG you really got your toy all lit up, it's so pink...and a little purple *tee hee* Now I can finally see it when we play with the lights out."

Probably should change it to vaping ass these days I guess.

1 week later
#3242 5 years ago

CC has the look and sound of the late B/W and it's a fantastic package...I just think it's the worst of the afm/mm/mb ruleset.
The mine mech is buggy, the drops are a great idea but get a little old, it just gets a little boring. I played a ton of the CCC code and just got burnt out on it personally.
No doubt it would sell well.

#3250 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

... I just blew up monster bash last night

What was the total bash/rocks?

#3261 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

So apparently I sound like an abrasive asshat all the time, no matter what my actual intent.

You can often sound pissy.

#3314 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'm just glad its not another Aerokiss or gaurdians of Metallica.

Munsterbash?

#3344 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

FYI, I’d buy Maiden tomorrow if they reskinned it and rethemed it!

What if they just re skinned, or only re themed it?

#3398 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Everybody loves Tron Pro don't they?

Well Hilton doesn't so Umm.... Yeah.

#3413 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Glad to see both of your changes of heart on SW.

I didn't watch, did they finally break the 4X barrier?

#3448 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

So he's horrible but still able to beat the Titans every time they play......

Horrible and riddled with MRSA?

#3454 5 years ago

Capt only 70 proof...that's easy drinking. Would have thought after a huge JJP purchase one could only afford Admiral Nelson

1 week later
#3544 5 years ago
Quoted from Outlanes:

If I was only going to have one,...

I'd be a very sad individual

1 week later
#3616 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

... I was a kid like robocop and predator, don’t think I’ll ever let my kids do that.

Hey, you turned out OK!

#3623 5 years ago

I know this is a hot take and all, but I really just think a movie that takes place on Xmas is an Xmas movie.

I'd hate to think miracle on 34th street isn't an Xmas movie.

3 weeks later
#3660 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

This is the first Stern (for me) that looks polished like a JJP or American Pinball.

Wow.

#3664 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

TheLaw is not easily impressed for some reason?

Correct, I have to balance you guys out buy not going ape shit every time a new game is released

Do I like the look of the game? Sure, it's fantastic. Do I think it's a good deal better than IMDN, GB, MET? No not really.
It's literally a sort of off the shelf Borg layout.

#3669 5 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

but does the market really need ANOTHER pin based on a long cancelled television series?

Well it's the theme they were after, not the content I think. It's monsters, it's classic, it seems to be made to go up against MBre; so that all makes sense.

#3671 5 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

seems weird to compete against a re-release of a classic 90's pin...

Well I don't think anyone saw it coming that's for sure.

1 month later
#3882 5 years ago

Couldn't make it past the commercials but Flip n out sells Chicago Coin games eh?

#3884 5 years ago

So we're still acting like a Spinner on a pro is a big deal?
SW, GOT, GB, AERO, Kiss, Mustang....etc

#3893 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Damn Law I forgot with your age, you aren’t accustomed to the advanced technology of a fast forward slider.

Wow, there goes that MBr Sale

#3897 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’ve got one ready to ship to ya Law with a big red bow on it

I'll be looking for a dealer. Just don't sprinkle any hee haw dust on it or anything.

#3900 5 years ago

Hey, nothing wrong with that!

1 week later
#3984 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

What is "GC" short for lol

Grand champion

1 month later
#4198 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Almost as cool as Twister, not quite though.

They cant all be CSI

3 weeks later
#4344 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Yes even my mom and dad noticed when they played the game he sounds like he has no enthusiasm.

Hey, worked for Dirty Harry

1 week later
#4393 4 years ago

No Hole in One shot is a bold move, but having MB left ramp shot is even bolder. Not that thgere's anything wrong with that.

#4426 4 years ago

My brain instantly deleted the memory of GB bisexual ramp on the list. That's how you get hits on the internet folks.

#4428 4 years ago
Quoted from drewski28:

Personally my favorite is the Congo right ramp shot for the jackpot...

If they had done it correctly and made that the SJ then I'd be with you

#4444 4 years ago

I click on a random area of the thing and I hear "This plays better than any solid state game and is more fun."
Jesus.

#4449 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I take it you do not share the same sentiments?

That's not even the craziest thing in there
I don't know whom haber is, but anyone that rates the art of a game more important than enjoyability & the same as rules/code is a dangerous individual. But hey you gotta have all angles I understand...even from the criminally insane.
As I would have assumed Chuck makes the most sense.

Straight sweep with A's for art; ouch.

#4460 4 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

... Our entire banter almost from the beginning has been Zach’s outlandish and flagrant reviews ...coupled with my more balanced and laid back reviews....and that’s what people grew to love.

yes sir.

2 weeks later
#4505 4 years ago

A poster above suggested one should ignore code when picking a top shot. What?? Geometry, mechanics, software and the shot’s “significance” are my top criteria.

Well one idea would be that software doesn't have anything to do with the shot itself and can inflate the importance.
When you finally hit a lock shot to score vacation jackpot or a simple scoop when rule the universe is lit can be a shot you've been waiting for for a long time and vary memorable; but a "best shot?"
How aboot if you ever actually collected all letters and spelled "Dialed In" (a monuments achievement), and then hit the Sim Card scoop would be like the greatest shot in your career...yet that shot is actually the worst shot in town!

Just an idea.

#4508 4 years ago

The point is, one should establish a set of rules and criteria and convey them before discussing top picks. That is the only civilized way to approach it.

Dude this is Indiana...there is no rules.

3 weeks later
#4534 4 years ago

Has he trademarked "magna catch" yet?

1 week later
#4567 4 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

I think Jurassic Park looks fantastic, and I never ordered a game without some time on it first but can’t hold off any longer. I just preordered a Premium...

Good thing aboot the Prem is you'll have time to play the pro and if you're not feeling it just back out.

1 month later
#4705 4 years ago

It really doesn't t have anything to do with monies for me. If the cost 3k less I wouldn't be OK with the goddamn PF chipping.

#4708 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

And that opto spinner is yummy.

They need to make that standard in new releases fo sho; great invention.

#4710 4 years ago

Funny I have heard that but I haven't noticed it with mine. I'll try to pay more attention next time I play.

3 weeks later
#4758 4 years ago

Raptor pit needs work, you can get I a real clunk coma on the right side, shot rejects
Right halfpipe, way more callouts needed, smart missile (or was that actually changed to something in the last update?), more code.
Fun game.

#4778 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Is it too soon for a this or that JP v DP v Maiden?

Maiden so far

2 months later
3 weeks later
#4867 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It probably wont be as good as JP2 but what is?

IMDN, SW, DP a few others...

Man looking forward to playing stranger things... I'm pumped.

#4874 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Downvoting Law?!?! Pinball’s Mr. Poopy Butthole

Not a big on pandering/begging, no big whoop. Hey I watched some of it at least

#4879 4 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

I noticed that Zach did not address that he previously told Dwight on the TWIP Podcast (when arguing about Champion Pub) that "anytime the ball leaves the playfield, that is a gimmick". If that is true, the Demogorgan must be a gimmick?

Haha... He's got some wacky ideas that's for sure. But hey, we've all got out ideas on the right way to play.

#4900 4 years ago

can you prescribe mail order Xanax?

I think he'd have to be a Psychiatrist for that.

5 months later
#5023 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Anyone else getting this error trying to view the vid?
"null
If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in."

Watched it fine on Firefox BEFORE...not it is set to "Private."

#5040 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Is this a hobbyist unboxing or paid promotional material?

Always hard to tell with old Zach

I kid Zach, I kid

#5068 3 years ago

I liked the animations

#5103 3 years ago

Well the main thing is you never know how a game is feel to you until you play it.

1 week later
#5140 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

It has a spinning disc with a magnet.

Surely it must have more if it's the most loaded pro?

#5143 3 years ago

Higher Code # is not loaded

1 week later
#5197 3 years ago

Congratulations to the good people at Click Farms!

1 week later
#5217 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Shitstorm incoming in 3,... 2,... 1,...

Cause of the overmodded audio? Meh it ain't that bad.

To the people always yelling 'car salesman' at him, i think installing car speakers is on point.

#5222 3 years ago

Your audio is blown out.

5 months later
#5362 3 years ago

Still holding out hope, but those call outs are pretty fucking rough

#5374 3 years ago
Quoted from Biv:

...what's going on the display.

Rough as well

#5377 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Can you say wizard mode

Dream on!

2 weeks later
#5523 3 years ago

I've actually figured out that pinball machines have computers in them, so I let them do all the mathematics for me!

#5542 3 years ago
Quoted from IcePagoda:

Youtube "The Ultimate at Lightwater Valley" and snooze the time away. It's about 7 minutes, but you'll get the idea.

Looks like a nice ride to bring a couple beers and some smoke on.

1 week later
#5546 3 years ago

Wow im late on overrated games.
Woz, BOP, GB, Acdc, TAF, DM, Alien, JM, Stargazer

Newer hot titles, Baywatch.

2 months later
#5574 3 years ago

I dont get it, whom's load was that?

1 week later
#5601 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

. As of today I'm going with GNR LE.

Shocker!

#5604 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Will the producers finally kill off our dynamic duo?

We can only hope!

#5606 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh you fuckin crush hard on us you silly man you

"Us?"

Look, no offense but there's a certain point you have to just let the real star shine and not continue to drag Greg down.
I know it's hard, but it's the right thing to do!

4 weeks later
#5642 2 years ago

Ohhhh every bean stalk starts with a magic bean.

3 months later
#5704 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Ugh. I just realized you guys are douches.

You been stuck in the hospital with Corvis or something?

2 months later
#5738 2 years ago

I played on the other day and damn, it was a smoooooth MF'er. I came home and looked around for things to sell
But I guess I have time because it will take months to get one I heard.

Very unique feel, way diff'rent than his others.
Didn't care for the lower right side area on the pro though, but assume I'd go Prem anyway.

#5740 2 years ago

I played a pro.
Inlanes/slings are inreresting...like a Premier Tag Team weird loopy feel

#5742 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

What did you think of the mechaGodzilla loop?

Umm, I dont know which loops is the top loop is great, and I was able to Beatles it and loop 4-5 times in a row at times.
That top loop that lead to the upper flipper is great.
The lower spinner to loop next to the "scoop" I didn't care for, didn't like that or the "scoop" shot.

Is it one of those?

Hitting that "Tail wHip" loop with the upper flipper is tough. But I probably only played like 6-7 games so I didn't master all the shots or anything.

Still need to see how good the rules are.

3 months later
#5799 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Nope! Used to be 15. With new code it's 12.

Always thought it was week sauce lowering the base.

5 months later
#5878 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Theme... A-[quoted image]

Not surprising.

7 months later
#6073 1 year ago

Should be called "The Pinball Gurney!"

2 months later
#6080 11 months ago

I was more the knife guys segment...I loved to drink a few and watch them bros.

1 month later
#6107 9 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Some extremely questionable choices there...

That's why they call it click bait.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.