stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1898 Deadpool Pinball first impressions Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #5108 R&M unboxing. Posted by Tuna_Delight (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstadium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#594 6 years ago

Superb episode and really loved the intro effects too!! Thank you all for your honest and full coverage show. Much appreciated and over 1200 subscribers is proof. Wow!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

2 weeks later
#661 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Two really cool games nice choices! Gotg still has some room for code but it’s still fun and great shooter.

Oh it’s coming. We are gonna revisit our year of review and update accordingly. Will be one of the next three videos. Thanks for the support buddy

You will have to review GOTG with the new Cleland code I am helping him test out on my LE. That may very well be the game changer from what I am experiencing with it loaded on my machine now. Wow!!

#723 6 years ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

I gotta say that when first looking at the length of the video I felt like there was no way I'd get through it all. Happy to say I was wrong. This was a very in depth conversation between a guy who loves pinball (Zach) and two designers that are clearly proud of their creation and you know what? They should be. I marveled at this game the entire time while they took me step by step into the shots, paths, modes, characters and over all feel of the game. Might've just convinced me to get one so I'd say that SDTM is doing what they set out to do. Great job guys. I'll be tuning in again. Subscribed!

It was like that movie that you just can't get your eyes off, but this was even better because there was so much detail and care taken to cover depths of this game that may not have ever been known or that may have taken months to figure out. This makes getting a Pirates of the Caribbean a no brainer and makes you prepared 100% for the quality rules and gameplay, and of course the well known construction of the game itself. Thanks guys!!!

#728 6 years ago

Posting this up for Zach and Greg as they are going to also be at the Louisville Arcade Show ( www.arcaderx.com ) this weekend along with Pin Stadium. They are planning on selling their new T-Shirts so let's give them the ground swell of support they deserve by getting one of these shirts on everyone's back. It helps them do that they do best! This is the special SDTM Limited Edition "Artist Series" run of them!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

LAX3 (resized).pngLAX3 (resized).png

#732 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Weekend special!!!!!

It’s a great show and this year it’s even better than last. Come down and stop by the Pin Stadium section. Would love to meet you guys. Greg and Zach will be there too roaming around signing autographs

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#759 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah guys sorry YouTube can take an hour or two to fully process the video in 1080p. It’s coming. Thanks for your patience.....stupid YouTube!

Remarkable video editing and coverage! I wonder how many POTC machines have been sold because of these videos? . I have been getting many orders for the POTC Pin Stadiums and I bet they are ones that saw these and decided to buy the machine as they are using the “sdtm” 10% discount code.

Keep up the over the top work guys!!!

2 months later
#1265 5 years ago

ZMeny Hollywoodbone chuckwurt

Last night was a blast and a huge hit! We explored the amazing game of IMDN LE. Tons of viewers and tons of fun having you all watch the Straight Down the Middle 666 Iron Maiden LE Stream last night. It will also be posted up on Youtube later this week on the SDTM Youtube Channel in case you missed it. We will also edit out the spots were the internet connection got a little strange.

We need to congratulate a well deserved winner that has been an amazing resource for our community. The Pin Stadium prize could not have gone to a better person other than Lloyd LTG

He has been a great resource and support system for all of us. He humbly accepted and chose the WOZ Wizard of Oz Pin Stadium kit for his machine!! Thank you Lloyd for your support of all of us including the stream last night.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

imdn_stream_thanks_winner (resized).pngimdn_stream_thanks_winner (resized).png

4 months later
#2817 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Orion’s Belt in action on Deadpool LE. Just watch Orion’s Belt shine during Disco Multiball!

That was a great stream and you guys are awesome. Here is the exact moment 34:20 (link below) Orion's Belt gets pushed hard on the Super Skill Shot then immediately followed up by the impressive part of Disco Mode that Zach is referring to.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

1 week later
#2846 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Pinstadium.com
And yes it does apply to Pin Stadiums

Yes it does apply and just announced a few minutes ago a "Limited" 2nd run of Orion's Belt was just announced this morning. Discount applies to those also. www.pinstadium.com

Quoted from Blacksun:

Zach,
Just fyi you might want to include the site address or a link...
Also does this 15% apply to Pinstadiums?

Great video on Oktoberfest, thank you again SDTM for the great "instant" coverage on that pin! Now it's time for you to enjoy the show

4 months later
#3995 5 years ago

See you all soon as the SDTM Mansion opens its doors for the Munsters LE # 1313 stream with New beta code starting at 6pm EST. Zach and Greg will be giving away a set of the New Pin Stadium Fusions and also another prize giveaway for the Baby Pin Stadiums!! Watch and WIN!! Chuck Wurt will take us on a magical journey through the mansion.

3 hours and counting....

3A8D18C5-75A9-4CA2-9E48-EDDFB9DEE493 (resized).jpeg3A8D18C5-75A9-4CA2-9E48-EDDFB9DEE493 (resized).jpeg456740B8-87F4-46E2-A51E-EE95DF505464 (resized).jpeg456740B8-87F4-46E2-A51E-EE95DF505464 (resized).jpeg

#3996 5 years ago

Here is the link: https://m.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball/profile

EC44E86C-71DB-4377-9BE2-0DCB9AB20EDE (resized).jpegEC44E86C-71DB-4377-9BE2-0DCB9AB20EDE (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#4006 5 years ago

Zach, Greg, and Jeff put so much into this and I was able to personally experience a lot of the behind the scenes work they were doing to make it happen. When most everyone at TPF was visiting and relaxing, they spent ALL their time up to the very start of the event to make sure it was the best it could be. There was a post from Jeff apologizing for not having a TWIP Monday and I think we should propose to give you guys a "This Week Off in Pinball" so that they can get a breather for maybe a brief moment. This took months for them to put together and the results were better than I think anyone could have imagined. Superb work !!!! This was a major undertaking and you all set the bar. Congratulations to you guys as you really deserve an award for best pinball production of the year.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstadium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show?tu=pinstadium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.