stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1898 Deadpool Pinball first impressions Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #5108 R&M unboxing. Posted by Tuna_Delight (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c_s_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1400 5 years ago

Prediction...pain.

2 months later
#2329 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Lets get specific to make it clear. If 5 TNA (1% of the likely production) have sold for $4500 (ill split the difference on your wild numbers) or less by April 2019 then I owe you a nice ($50 plus) bottle.
If they have not, then you own me.

If he owns you, does he get all your pins and your handle? Please take the bet delt, risk vs reward is pretty good on this bet...

3 weeks later
#2726 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Also as far as sponsors go, i dont wanna watch that bullshit, it just pisses me off more than anything because i have to fast forward through it.

I suppose we can blame Who-Dey for the internal commercial as well...Thank you for your always brilliant insight, Who-Dey. (Now if you could only say it once and simply read others opinions without reiterating your opinion over and over and over and ...)

4 weeks later
#2859 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just curious Zach, has anyone ever told you that you look like Eli Manning? Just curious because you kind of do....like a lot.

Eli Manning...no. Mitch Trubisky, yes.

zmeny (resized).PNGzmeny (resized).PNG
3 weeks later
#3105 5 years ago

Why choose? get TNA and sea witch. I’ve played sea witch a lot, it has a great layout...your paying a premium for art and modes with Beatles (your Beatles records will sound better playing in the background)

8 months later
#4545 4 years ago

I can’t believe we haven’t heard from Greg regarding today’s developments. How soon until he gets it Zach?

#4547 4 years ago

Is it even possible he doesn’t know?

3 months later
#4818 4 years ago

Excellent choice for costumes (regardless of Den Den’s opinion). Made for a very enjoyable show.

1 month later
#4838 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Good video.
@ ZMeny - Hey, I was watching some football yesterday. When did you start playing quarterback for the Bears ? That guy kinda looks like you.

This wasn't the first Bears game you watched, where were you backing me up last year?

Quoted from C_S_S:

Eli Manning...no. Mitch Trubisky, yes.
[quoted image]

Dead ringer.

#4845 4 years ago

Helmets off...you just have to find the right angle.

0919_mitch_trubisky (resized).jpg0919_mitch_trubisky (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#4857 4 years ago

60 days since episode 103...guess someone is going to have to pull the plug on Greg’s JP2.

2 years later
#5864 1 year ago

Please keep in mind that while Zack/Greg say they will tell it like it is, they still want to move this product. They incorrectly indicate that they got rid of the mushy flipper feel and in my opinion this is not the case at all. Playing toy story the flippers still feel like GnR compared to a Stern.
I played a new toy story on location at the end of the first day where it was played continuously. While you had the power to make the jump ramp, the right flipper was barely able to make it up the left ramp. It is improved? Perhaps on the left flipper, time will tell as these get played over time....
Second, I'm going to speculate on working with Pat on Jjp. Zach indicates he doesn't know pat, but gushes how he is teaching the next generation at JJP. While zach is also speculating, i get the sense at best this is a one way street, and Pat doesn't feel he has anything to learn from other designers. Looking at the hot rails integration, I get the impression these were not Pat's choice to add them to toy story and he certainly did not get Eric's opinion regarding his design. Why do I say this? Look at the metal rails on toy story and compare them to GNR. The metal rails next to the hot rails is minimized to maximize the amount of lighting on the GnR playfield. Look at toy story, metal rails from the top of the hot rails down to the playfield underneath such that the lighting only points up with little effect on the playfield. I don't think there is much collaboration between designers because I think Eric would have noticed and pointed this out.

#5867 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

We were simply relaying the information that we received from the creators of the game.

Do the flippers during normal gameplay feel any different than GnR to you? You mentioned the JJP talking point twice in the video and podcast but didn't give your "first impression" regarding flipper feel in either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c_s_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show?tu=c_s_s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.