stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1898 Deadpool Pinball first impressions Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #5108 R&M unboxing. Posted by Tuna_Delight (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#496 6 years ago

Thanks Zach!

Woke up early sick as a dog. I watched the whole stream this am. Looks really good. Much more polished than I expected.

I’ll watch The Price Is Right later.

PS: that video mode needs some work though. Wayyyyyyy too slow.

1 month later
#857 6 years ago

Best game with no bumpers = The Shadow

5 months later
#2227 5 years ago

LOVE the show. Always entertaining and I watch every episode but damn, TNA is just rated too high for my tastes.

I like tough pins as long as they're fair. TNA is in that category but man it's a completely different experience playing vs. someone vs. playing alone.

Alone, it was pretty stale to me. It's almost like I'd give this pin 2 separate ratings. Could be the best "VS" pin around, but it's rinse and repeat and repeat and I got bored.

I love the art. Lightshow is top notch. The sound is the absolute best I've heard on pretty much any pinball machine.

Still to think this was a home-brew is mind blowing. Amazing creativity.

2 weeks later
#2528 5 years ago

This was another great episode. I haven’t played DP yet but I’ve seen basically every stream out there. I want to love this game. It’s freakin Deadpool dammit. It could be epic fun, but none of the play I’ve seen has wowed me. Just hasn’t drawn me in.

With Maiden, it was a no brainer. I wanted it from Day 1, not even being a big Maiden fan. I bought it at tg Allentown show. I play it every damn day.

It just shows you that a well thought out layout is greater than toys and gimmicks. #Go(mez)Away

#2632 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Dude. That show is a total cesspool of unnecesary pinball negativity hosted by a guy that barely plays. Free yourself from its grip and enjoy the company of some podcasters who actually enjoy the hobby. Laughter will set you free!

We need more podcasts that update weekly. Too many 2, 3, 4 weeks+ between podcasts. He does 2-3 a week sometimes and that is really his big advantage.

#2756 5 years ago

LOTR is amazing. Such a fun, long, quest, where everything is achievable, but very RARELY in the same game. Or never.

Perfect integration of theme, custom sounds, clever rules and jam packed layout.

Great game for the home.

2 months later
#3492 5 years ago

This is instantly the best unboxing vid ever. Congrats on getting a Pirates. Looking forward to the next vid and seeing if it holds up.

1 month later
#3674 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's literally a sort of off the shelf Borg layout.

It's basically a Ritchie main playfield (AC/DC), with a Lawlor lower (Family Guy/Shrek).

That's not bad for sure, but I think the non-offensive "pinheads love monsters!" theme and kickass art package pack a lot of value.

The code is just something I'm not crazy about. I wish first multi balls were easy to achieve so you can stack, but I don't want to see the whole Level 1 game on Day 1.

For a family though, this probably is near perfect. I'm not sure it'll kick my ass enough as I'm currently on an AC/DC and Fish Tales kick.

#3690 5 years ago

Congrats Zach and Mrs. Zach, who we can safely assume is one of the best wives ever!

2 years later
#5561 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Great review of TMNT! Only thing i disagree on is Lair shot, its perfect and fits the pin exactly as it should. Games tough why would you want a gimmie shot? Pro is pulling up the slack in the rankings here which is unusual but just shows how great the Pro is. NO other game has lasted this long in my small collection this long without being on the chopping block. I love how pissed it can make me then turn around and have the most adrenaline fueled fun ever with the in your face speed and Dwights badass code. This game separates the bullshitters from the true players! I love my PROLE(pro with LE color armor)
How about a LW3 full review since its you guys #1 underrated pin.

I think the Lair shot is awesome. You have to slow it down....way down and try to make it. Use either flipper. It's perfect.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show?tu=Guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.