stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1898 Deadpool Pinball first impressions Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #5108 R&M unboxing. Posted by Tuna_Delight (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DngrWillRobinson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#268 6 years ago

Loving the YouTube channel, subscribed about a week ago under azezo059. I saw Zach at Expo the one day I was there (Thursday) but too busy to introduce myself, my head was spinning with all the cool stuff going on. I have been binge watching your show and it keeps getting better with each new episode. I’d also say you guys are great promoters of all facets of the industry. I bought an Escalera at Expo based on your video where you guys interviewed Flip N Out Pinball. Keep up the good work.

John

2 weeks later
#319 6 years ago

Yep, you guys were seriously geeking out. Funny to watch.

#327 6 years ago

ASOA, agreed. They have the only show I can watch an entire episode and not get bored. I’ve seen so many other YouTube pinball shows and after 5 or 10 minutes I’ve already lost interest. Greg and Zach keep me entertained and often times when the show is over I find I’m wishing there was more. It’s weird that I’m even typing this since I’m not a fanboy of anything except maybe now SDTM. I guess I need a T-shirt now, too bad I found them after that cool ass octopus shirt sold out. My only criticism is that I really don’t like the intro music but where else are you going to find SDTM lyrics in a song.

Like Greg says “let’s kick this shit”.

#336 6 years ago

Hey Zach, some might say it’s a weak answer but if you can’t choose, say both. Guaranteed there will be plenty of people who end up with both, hell you might be one of them.

1 month later
#394 6 years ago

Zach, my man, WTF? A B- for theme? I'm with Greg on this one, this is an A theme all the way. Other than that, great show as always.

1 month later
#481 6 years ago

Feedback? The game is awesome! Zach what can I say, SDTM is covered in awesome sauce. Looking forward to the review.

1 week later
#570 6 years ago

Great episode guys but you need to fire the cameraman. Joe Balcer is pointing out things on the play field and where’s the camera? On Joe’s face not the play field, WTF. Sorry Greg, you need to stay in front of the camera not behind it. Otherwise, fantastic episode.

I was lucky enough to have visited AP in November when they had sort of an open house and I got a really good feel for the game as well as the people behind it. I totally agree with SDTM, Houdini is a labor of love for these guys, they put their hearts and souls into this game and it shows. I also get that feeling from Spooky pinball, that these smaller companies are in the business because of their love and passion for pinball and money is secondary. I’m very excited for the future of pinball because of these new smaller companies and what they are bringing to the pinball world.

As for your ratings, I appreciate and respect your views but I’m surprised at the ratings for art. To me, at worst it should have been given an A, but in my opinion it is worthy of an A+. You cannot look anywhere on that machine and not be impressed. There is so much detail in their artwork everywhere you look as well as all the Easter eggs. The colors are fantastic, I can’t think of another game that uses color better, both in the artwork as well as in the lighting. The backglass is superb, and how creative to have the artwork overlap the LCD to really give the feeling of an actual stage, with the audience’s heads and the sides of the curtains, just fantastic. And shape of the head, I think it looks great. I don’t understand why people want the head to be identical for all pins, why? I think some people should check their OCD if they need to have all there pins line up identically with the head shape being identical. The head shape of Houdini is just one more way that this game if different and that’s a really good thing. I could go on but but I’m already getting a little long winded.

Zach and Greg, I really enjoy your videos, thank you for this extra long review. I know what kind of work goes into doing this and it’s greatly appreciated.

#575 6 years ago

Hey Zach and Greg, just so you know, my criticism was was not meant to put you down or your show. I was really just trying to bust Greg's stones a little, sometimes humor doesn't translate well on the internet. To be honest, watching your show I feel like I'm hanging out with a couple of friends just talking pinball, that's how your show comes across to me and I think that's a great format. This I think is one of your greatest assets, you come across as regular guys giving their honest opinion while hanging out with friends. Maybe that's why I feel comfortable giving you guys a hard time just like I would when hanging out with the guys. And yes, the video of the playfield could have been better (it wasn't that bad) but I know your show gets better with every episode and I already think you have the best show out there. Keep doing what you're doing, you're on the right path.

#579 6 years ago

Oh yeah, just ordered a couple of the new shirts, it'll give me something to wear at the Midwest Gaming Classic. Keep up the good work guys.

1 week later
#604 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I can’t decide which made me laugh harder you listing Greg’s phobias or telling Homepin to go to hell.

What’s the deal with Homepin? Sorry, I’m not very well informed with all the latest pinball news.

#615 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks buddy. Greg and I would love to have the opportunity to review and give a deluxe overview of CGC’s third machine.

Zach, if you do, get ahold of me if you need any help since I’m local to CGC. You may want someone else holding the camera other than phobia-boy. In all seriousness, if you guys come back to Chicago don’t hesitate to ask for help.

John

2 weeks later
#667 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Ask for the audio b/c sometimes I'll listen during lunch or into work and I want to multitask like check work emails, etc but still hear their ***wonderful*** voices!

You just want to hear the hillbilly pirate so you can complete the image in your head.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DngrWillRobinson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show?tu=DngrWillRobinson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.