stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1898 Deadpool Pinball first impressions Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #5108 R&M unboxing. Posted by Tuna_Delight (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BorgDog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1412 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

What about the hot dogs?!?!

why choose, both cheeseburger and hot dog (or brat), with mustard and Arbys curly fries.

you guys need to branch out a bit, go a little more old school (not crazy though won't force you in EM land).. Centaur or Fathom?? that's a real question!

2 months later
#1901 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Zach finally bought a TNA! I bet he sold it before they finished filming this episode.

Looking forward to the SDTM review of TNA.

#2081 5 years ago

Just wanted to let the SDTM team, ZMeny @hollywoodbone, know that my GF, who isn't that into pinball but supports my addiction, has grown fond of watching you guys shows with me, and on this last one said "you should put it on the big screen" meaning the 6' projection screen, as we we watching on my laptop. she says you are very entertaining, so hopefully it gets her more interested in playing more than the once a week or so I can talk her into a few games.. yes I'm talking about pinball, get your mind out of the gutter! Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

1 week later
#2280 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Can we all just universally agree that all Gottliebs are nothing short of a dumpster fire?

No.

#2345 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here’s a beef I have with the game. None of my 80s games sit that low. Give me longer legs for the game!

LOL, I raised my levelers up about an inch to get it even with mine.

2 weeks later
#2516 5 years ago

Love the clip at the end, that's awesome!

1 week later
#2741 5 years ago

I think really if you have like you were talking about a way to see that rankings by each category, eg just Enjoyability (seriously can anything be more important than this?), then we can easily just check out the stuff that is important to each of us. and please not on a Fakebook page, that place is horrible and inaccessible from work, where honestly is where I have more time to browse pinball stuff.

3 months later
#3651 5 years ago

I really, really wish you could get a pro in black and white.. oh who am I kidding I can't buy any nib anyway.

4 months later
#4349 4 years ago

Got a chance to play Alice for the first time at the NW pinball show yesterday. awesome looking game, love the artwork and animations. I definitely need more games on it to really find the shots and get dialed in and learn it better, but overall very impressed and great fun.

11 months later
#4984 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Very well stated DS. However, licensed vs non-licensed doesn’t imply that a game will be good vs bad. Our argument is that games like Houdini, Dialed In, and theoretically Valkeryie, no matter how good, fall short to a significant degree in sales, thus a bad move for manufacturers

I think there is a huge difference between something like Houdini and Dialed In. Houdini, while unlicensed, is a recognizable theme that has broad recognition and appeal to many. Dialed In is what? a city with disasters happening (what was that old computer game?), just not a lot of recognition or appeal, branding and appeal is where it falls short, a dude with a cell phone? wtf.

2 years later
#6055 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Pulp Fiction Pinball Featurette
Play Mechanix Pinball reveals Pulp Fiction Pinball in collaboration with New Line Cinema and Chicago Gaming Company
Take a deeper look inside Pulp Fiction Pinball with the game creators, as they discuss working with the film studio and Quentin Tarantino's vision of the game. The development team also talks about embarking on their new endeavor into pinball, game features, player objectives, finer details of the machine, and bringing the new, while embracing the nostalgia and feel of vintage/retro. This new pinball machine embraces the very essence of Pulp Fiction while bringing you an experience unlike anything you've ever seen or heard before.
WARNING: ADULT LANGUAGE, ADULT CONTENT, VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED
An SDTM Studio Production
***SDTM does not own or allege to own the music, vocals, or video content from the Pulp Fiction film. We are not using said intellectual property to monetize this feature with ads. Content used in this featurette is used and has been approved for the showcased product/pinball machine.***

Excellent video guys, thanks.

3 months later
#6112 9 months ago

This is a lot like the LeBron or Jordan debate (and don't even bring Wilt into the conversation). You really can't rank the different generations against each other, different eras, different technology. This may be the top 10 of the modern era, or dmd/lcd era, but the criteria you use automatically excludes anything older.

You should really do a SS/alphanumeric top 10 (and even that is hard to compare early SS to late alphanumeric), and an EM top 10. ZMeny

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BorgDog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show?tu=BorgDog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.