bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 125.
#4851 4 years ago

I know and I am brother but I figured that I may not be able to get a IMDN topper much longer so I went ahead and got one because I really like the game alot. Once they stop making the toppers they get pretty hard to find.

#4852 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Dude you are suppose to be saving for that blank spot I left in your basement.

Heard you got GOT. Congrats!!

#4853 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Heard you got GOT. Congrats!!

Thanks! It's as awesome as I thought it would be. Need to stop doing projects and play more though.

#4854 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Thanks! It's as awesome as I thought it would be. Need to stop doing projects and play more though.

And people laugh at me for how good I take care of my pinball machines. I bet you are glad that i do though arent you?

#4855 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

And people laugh at me for how good I take care of my pinball machines. I bet you are glad that i do though arent you?

Yes I am. Now I have order some blitz.

1 week later
#4856 4 years ago

Cary Hardy does it again! The conclusion to his pinball clear coating process. Enjoy.

1 week later
#4857 4 years ago

60 days since episode 103...guess someone is going to have to pull the plug on Greg’s JP2.

#4858 4 years ago

The next Zach and Greg episode should be coming very soon, guys.

#4859 4 years ago

The Newest SDTM Episode Is Up!

Consider SDTM this year for your Favorite YouTube Pinball Channel TWIPY vote. Voting opens tomorrow! Thanks again everyone for the fantastic year!

#4860 4 years ago

Who all has played STh? Thoughts? Will the projector be a cool new innovation or will the Purrroooo be the way to go?

#4861 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Who all has played STh? Thoughts? Will the projector be a cool new innovation or will the Purrroooo be the way to go?

Premium all the way on this game.

#4862 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Premium all the way on this game.

WhoDey you play the Pro yet?

#4863 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

WhoDey you play the Pro yet?

Not yet but I cant wait to give it a try. I think the projector will be very cool and plus you get the ball lock on the Premium also....not sure if there is anything else but I would want these two things personally.

What I don't understand is the hate for this game so far because it seems like it has alot of potential to me. It probably wont be as good as JP2 but what is? JP2 is a masterpiece imo.

#4864 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not yet but I cant wait to give it a try. I think the projector will be very cool and plus you get the ball lock on the Premium also....not sure if there is anything else but I would want these two things personally.
What I don't understand is the hate for this game so far because it seems like it has alot of potential to me. It probably wont be as good as JP2 but what is? JP2 is a masterpiece imo.

Seems like much of the hate is coming from those who haven’t played it. Oh well, they will find out soon enough....I can hear them now “Shit, those assholes were on to something” hahaha

#4865 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

My wife and I played it today. We liked it. I will be interested to see how different the premium plays. We are not that great of players and found that most of our points came from the upside down part of the game. Loved the hurry up aspect of the upside down and I really enjoyed the difficulty of hitting the ball into the monsters mouth.

#4866 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Seems like much of the hate is coming from those who haven’t played it. Oh well, they will find out soon enough....I can hear them now “Shit, those assholes were on to something” hahaha

Pretty good game is it Zach? I may drive down to Cincy and play it in a few days and knock off Chuckwurts GC score.

#4867 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It probably wont be as good as JP2 but what is?

IMDN, SW, DP a few others...

Man looking forward to playing stranger things... I'm pumped.

#4868 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

IMDN, SW, DP a few others...
Man looking forward to playing stranger things... I'm pumped.

Lol DP and SW are NOT as good as JP2 and I doubt that IMDN is either and I even own a IMDN.

#4869 4 years ago

So you've dropped wonka review?
Why?

Nice first impression segment.
Thanks

#4870 4 years ago

Played the pro and like it a lot! But I'm really stoked for the premium. The projector will really elevate the game, and my neighbor is actually buying one from you, Zach. Make sure he gets his one first

#4871 4 years ago

For your consideration....

We Need Ya’ll!

#4872 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

For your consideration....
We Need Ya’ll!

Downvoting Law?!?! Pinball’s Mr. Poopy Butthole

#4873 4 years ago

Great job on the retrospective. My dog almost had a seizure when you guys started singing at the end, but otherwise a solid effort.

#4874 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Downvoting Law?!?! Pinball’s Mr. Poopy Butthole

Not a big on pandering/begging, no big whoop. Hey I watched some of it at least

#4875 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not a big on pandering/begging, no big whoop. Hey I watched some of it at least

Well that at least melts part of my heart buddy! Smooches

#4876 4 years ago

I noticed that Zach did not address that he previously told Dwight on the TWIP Podcast (when arguing about Champion Pub) that "anytime the ball leaves the playfield, that is a gimmick". If that is true, the Demogorgan must be a gimmick?

#4877 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

So you've dropped wonka review?
Why?
Nice first impression segment.
Thanks

If your talking about why we haven’t put out a Wonka review I just have put enough time in it to review it. Never bought one, don’t have one in location near me and been so busy haven’t been able to get to Zachs to the lay his. As soon as I do we will certainly get a review out!

#4878 4 years ago

I played the Pro on Monday. It's a good game but the Prem/Le should really make it shine.

#4879 4 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

I noticed that Zach did not address that he previously told Dwight on the TWIP Podcast (when arguing about Champion Pub) that "anytime the ball leaves the playfield, that is a gimmick". If that is true, the Demogorgan must be a gimmick?

Haha... He's got some wacky ideas that's for sure. But hey, we've all got out ideas on the right way to play.

#4880 4 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

I was not clear enough that’s on me. Shooting into a target hole mid-air is much much different that hitting up a ramp for a Bash only feature. One requires no skill one requires a lot. In addition, I did concede the idea during the Dwight segment admitting I was wrong (I hate doing that haha)

#4881 4 years ago

Confession: I had never seen stranger things until tonight. Me and the wife just watched the first 2 episodes. Excited!!

#4882 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Confession: I had never seen stranger things until tonight. Me and the wife just watched the first 2 episodes. Excited!!

As someone from Danville you still should watch Phineas & Pherb!

#4883 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

As someone from Danville you still should watch Phineas & Pherb!

Agreed

doof (resized).jpgdoof (resized).jpg

#4884 4 years ago

Played STh pro today for a few hours. Went in expecting to be underwhelmed and haven’t watched the show, but understand the plot basics. STh shares similarities to AFM in layout and rule structure, yet it felt totally different.

The playfield is very dark and hard to see under the screen, but it would look great at home. Am thinking the pro would be my first choice model to buy. Still want to see projector in action and see if there are additional rules. First 10 games I couldn’t hit the Demagorgan until I learned the secret. Cradle ball on left flipper, allow ball to start rolling and then shoot across ramp and straight into the hole. Takes a little practice to learn the shot but it is satisfying when it goes in. Scored 250M as a point of reference. Can’t remember much about any specific game, only it was a blast and that the lighting reminded me of playing Tron LE.

I’ll keep playing on location to see how it evolves, but it is about good enough right now. Time to watch the review tonite and see what Zach thinks about it, but guessing he’ll think it is great pic shows three screens didn’t align, having more gap between center and right panel and center panel pinching against left. Was it bad alignment from factory or from Op who set it up or did it come out of true from playing?
53774E09-3AF7-46E5-A128-9869A3FAB6DF.jpeg53774E09-3AF7-46E5-A128-9869A3FAB6DF.jpeg

#4885 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Played STh pro today for a few hours. Went in expecting to be underwhelmed and haven’t watched the show, but understand the plot basics. STh shares similarities to AFM in layout and rule structure, yet it felt totally different.
The playfield is very dark and hard to see under the screen, but it would look great at home. Am thinking the pro would be my first choice model to buy. Still want to see projector in action and see if there are additional rules. First 10 games I couldn’t hit the Demagorgan until I learned the secret. Cradle ball on left flipper, allow ball to start rolling and then shoot across ramp and straight into the hole. Takes a little practice to learn the shot but it is satisfying when it goes in. Scored 250M as a point of reference. Can’t remember much about any specific game, only it was a blast and that the lighting reminded me of playing Tron LE.
I’ll keep playing on location to see how it evolves, but it is about good enough right now. Time to watch the review tonite and see what Zach thinks about it, but guessing he’ll think it is great pic shows three screens didn’t align, having more gap between center and right panel and center panel pinching against left. Was it bad alignment from factory or from Op who set it up or did it come out of true from playing?
[quoted image]

Zach has a man crush on Brian Eddy and Greg's Mom and Zach are having a fling. That show is just a freakin mess right now but hey its Indiana the land of the cornfields, Red Man and John Deere so what do you expext?

The SDTM show is now just like watching the Jerry Springer show.....sheesh.

#4886 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Zach has a man crush on Brian Eddy and Greg's Mom and Zach are having a fling. That show is just a freakin mess right now but hey its Indiana the land of the cornfields, Red Man and John Deere so what do you expext?
The SDTM show is now just like watching the Jerry Springer show.....sheesh.

Give me some news I can use. Zach falls for all the industry men. First it was a Greg B, then Dwight S, Jack D followed by Ken C and now Brian E. You need a scorecard, but maybe he could add a segment to TWIP and just tell us whose hot that week.

I think Greg’s mom is his safe place. She’s warm and familiar and loves it when he ************ her in the ****** until she ****** and he ignores the screams while he ****** her good and hard. Then he cries himself to sleep and can’t remember anything in the morning. i think Greg’s mom feels ashamed and only does those things with Zach because she is afraid of breaking his fragile ego.

#4887 4 years ago

Give me some news I can use. Zach falls for all the industry men. First it was a Greg B, then Dwight S, Jack D followed by Ken C and now Brian E. You need a weekly scorecard, but maybe he could add a segment to TWIP and just tell us whose hot that week. I think Greg’s mom is his safe place. She’s warm and familiar and loves it when he ************ her in the ****** until she ****** and he ignores the screams while he ****** her good and hard. Then he cries himself to sleep and can’t remember anything in the morning. i think Greg’s mom feels ashamed and only does those things with Zach because she is afraid of breaking his fragile ego.

Holy cow that's some deep stuff there! I wont tell anybody.

#4888 4 years ago

Give me some news I can use. Zach falls for all the industry men. First it was a Greg B, then Dwight S, Jack D followed by Ken C and now Brian E. You need a scorecard, but maybe he could add a segment to TWIP and just tell us whose hot that week.
I think Greg’s mom is his safe place. She’s warm and familiar and loves it when he ************ her in the ****** until she ****** and he ignores the screams while he ****** her good and hard. Then he cries himself to sleep and can’t remember anything in the morning. i think Greg’s mom feels ashamed and only does those things with Zach because she is afraid of breaking his fragile ego.

skynews-drew-scanlon-blinking-white-guy_4786055 (resized).jpgskynews-drew-scanlon-blinking-white-guy_4786055 (resized).jpg
#4889 4 years ago

Umm...rating scales matter. Just saying.

#4890 4 years ago

I like that first impressions format.

I‘m... „mixed“ that Zach sells Greg a game he didn‘t order. XD

#4891 4 years ago

I played this game last night for a few hours, I will reserve judgement on the premium/le because not having the projector completely changes the game, I would imagine. Without the projector, you get a static image on a big billboard that takes up a ton of space. Not a big problem if it was located in the back of the playfield, but it is in the middle. The code so far is everything I would expect from Sterns worst programmer. Code is horrible at this point.

The main objective is to knock down the drops in front of the Gorgonzola. (Pun intended because the main toy is cheesy.) Flipping at full strength will get you SDTM. You must cradle and then flick the flippers with weak shots. Once the drive in theater moves and you get that ramp as big as Eric Greggs ass/strikezone (google it), you must shoot your ass beads into the anus of whatever thing that is.

Here is how it should have gone down. The pro gets the premium treatment of whatever that projector thing is. The premium/LE gets an upgrade to the Gorgonzola. That things gaping anus stays shut until you bash it a number of times. Each time you bash it, it shakes/rattles. Eventually, it’s initially closed mouth opens. Then you you shoot your balls into it’s mouth for the win. Hell, this could have been a Python Angelou classic. In other words, Stern cheapened out again on the mechs to save 100 bucks. Do yourself a favor and get Jurassic Park, which is great, or else wait for the next one.

#4892 4 years ago

The drive in movie theater screen smack in the middle and the plant vagina behind it kills any want for me to play it. The plant vagina is just scary and I can't unsee it. Hearing that this is a SDTM shooter if you try to shoot the shot to kill the PV doesn't sound like much fun.

#4893 4 years ago

Another Brand Spanking New SDTM Pinball Episode!

#4894 4 years ago

Enjoyed the show as always, you guys are fun to watch. Sounds like there will be less of you to see in the future, or at least in this format, good luck with whatever you decide to do.

One thing confused me from the episode, at one point you were talking about the challenges of doing this and Greg mentioned "still being a doctor"... which one of you guys is a Doc??

Luck!

#4895 4 years ago
Quoted from Rando:

Enjoyed the show as always, you guys are fun to watch. Sounds like there will be less of you to see in the future, or at least in this format, good luck with whatever you decide to do.
One thing confused me from the episode, at one point you were talking about the challenges of doing this and Greg mentioned "still being a doctor"... which one of you guys is a Doc??
Luck!

No offence to Bone but he is clearly the one in need of therapy . Not sure if Zach is an MD, but I think he is some form of therapist.

#4896 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

No offence to Bone but he is clearly the one in need of therapy . Not sure if Zach is an MD, but I think he is some form of therapist.

Yeah,
I have trouble picturing either one of them "examining" me but yeah, maybe they could dig around in my head a little!

#4897 4 years ago
Quoted from Rando:

Luck!

Quoted from Darscot:

Yeah, I might be speaking out-of-turn, but I think Zach is/was a Clinical Psychologist. If I'm recalling correctly.

I wonder what the show will be like going forward? I wouldn't mind if they started doing Skype/What'sApp/Facetime episodes with a split-screen, if it meant we got more content. I know they like quality, and of course its always gonna be better if they're in the same room, but at this point 60 days, or even just 30 days, between episodes is too long.

And I miss some of their long-running segments like, "This Month on Pinside / In Pinball" and "This or That." Hopefully, they can find a way to make it work going forward.

#4898 4 years ago
Quoted from Rando:

Yeah,
I have trouble picturing either one of them "examining" me but yeah, maybe they could dig around in my head a little!

Haha I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, specializing in psychological evaluation.

#4899 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Haha I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, specializing in psychological evaluation.

can you prescribe mail order Xanax?

Unrelated is my phobia that once SDTM goes on hiatus, it won’t come back. That would mean the hosts disband and go on to enjoy their free time and their lives. Greg relaxes his routine a bit and before long, and this is my worry ... a certain grade A ass will be gone with the wind. I’ve said too much. Send pills.

#4900 4 years ago

can you prescribe mail order Xanax?

I think he'd have to be a Psychiatrist for that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/98?hl=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.