bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 125.
#4601 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Star Wars is a Brutally Mean game and I love playing it Every time! Hopeful JP brings the same or similar rush.

I was talking about the films although I have not watched JP in years.

#4602 4 years ago

SDTM Episode 98 Sneak Peek

049CE639-0D52-4F90-8899-DBC8BC63198C (resized).jpeg049CE639-0D52-4F90-8899-DBC8BC63198C (resized).jpeg
#4603 4 years ago

^^^ Zach reminds me of another friendly face from every generation since the 50’s til now. Mr Alfred e Newman, baby. Great back tat idea too.

Edit - Afraid I might be dumber after listening to upcoming podcast

4FB4CD1F-C53F-4B6D-AD0D-4ECDBD7210B1.gif4FB4CD1F-C53F-4B6D-AD0D-4ECDBD7210B1.gif

#4604 4 years ago

Played at ReplayFX and it is A+ IMO !! Shots and smooth and varied. It has nice depth, including exploring the island and capturing different types of dinosaurs. The whole thing just feels well thought out, following a cohesive vision...interesting yet not too complex.

This will be a blockbuster title for Stern! Keith Elwin is The Man!

#4605 4 years ago

SDTM Episode 98: This Or That?

Greg and Zach make some tough decisions in Episode 98. Willy Wonka, Black Knight, Oktoberfest, 90s films, coffee makers, Wesley Snipes, you name it!

#4606 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

SDTM Episode 98: This Or That?
Greg and Zach make some tough decisions in Episode 98. Willy Wonka, Black Knight, Oktoberfest, 90s films, coffee makers, Wesley Snipes, you name it!

Episode 98 Cliff’s Notes

D551F04D-7E6D-4637-BF28-BA7932C713D7 (resized).jpegD551F04D-7E6D-4637-BF28-BA7932C713D7 (resized).jpeg
#4607 4 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Episode 98 Cliff’s Notes[quoted image]

Oh Gawd now a diagram. I’m in Coffee Hell!

#4608 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh Gawd now a diagram. I’m in Coffee Hell!

Hey.....the more you know!

#4609 4 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Hey.....the more you know!

Enjoyed the latest episode of “Bone in the kitchen”
30BC2D55-3A67-4C18-BB85-7295DAC09E5A (resized).jpeg30BC2D55-3A67-4C18-BB85-7295DAC09E5A (resized).jpeg

#4611 4 years ago

I found it interesting this or that Maiden v Deadpool. Won’t spoil the decision but sounds like they’re splitting hairs in that both are outstanding. I’m debating the two myself.

#4612 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Sorry for my name guys.

No, thank you for providing us content!

Quoted from rai:

I found it interesting this or that Maiden v Deadpool. Won’t spoil the decision but sounds like they’re splitting hairs in that both are outstanding. I’m debating the two myself.

In 2019 that’s a damn tough call

#4613 4 years ago

Everyone do yourself a favor and start this episode at 8:40 in.....

Other then 8 minutes of coffee, it was a fun show.

#4614 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Everyone do yourself a favor and start this episode at 8:40 in.....

I have to admit i may have used the youtube slider a bit myself... If Zach would stop dropping GHB in his coffee i'm sure it would stop tasting so funny..

#4615 4 years ago

Another great show, a perfect listen for my ride to/from work. And that's including more than I ever wanted to know about coffee makers.

And I don't drink coffee either Zach!

But that Pinball or Beer this or that? Dude...

#4616 4 years ago
Quoted from Rando:

Another great show, a perfect listen for my ride to/from work.

How can someone just "listen" to this, when they have the chance to watch Gregs smile?

#4617 4 years ago

I'm curious Greg if the Premium and LE were same price, which art package would you go for? I do like backglass on LE better, but I'm thinking Premium as a whole. Also, yes sorry about my this or that beer question, I honestly was a few in myself that evening and overthinking it a bit, lol. When Zach was reading it off I was embarrassed for myself.

#4618 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Enjoyed the latest episode of “Bone in the kitchen”
[quoted image]

Coz I keep every one of these!

Quoted from Breger1:

I'm curious Greg if the Premium and LE were same price, which art package would you go for? I do like backglass on LE better, but I'm thinking Premium as a whole. Also, yes sorry about my this or that beer question, I honestly was a few in myself that evening and overthinking it a bit, lol. When Zach was reading it off I was embarrassed for myself.

Still the premium! I would like mirrored back glass but I just don’t really care for the truck! So raptors all the way!!!!

#4619 4 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

Don’t be crazy, we love that shit. Keep it up!

#4620 4 years ago

You guys gotta do a unboxing video at Gregs house on this one Zach! He’s going to be smiling like a pig in shit when he unboxes his brand new JP Premium!

#4621 4 years ago

The coffee maker issue is more than likely a THERMISTOR

A thermistor is a resistance thermometer, or a resistor whose resistance is dependent on temperature. ... A PTC thermistor works a little differently. When temperature increases, the resistance increases, and when temperature decreases, resistance decreases. This type of thermistor is generally used as a fuse.

#4622 4 years ago

With Greg’s love of Jurassic Park, is it possible that Stern will let you guys in to interview Keith Elwin and team for Episode 100? You’ve done it with JJP and AP, perhaps Stern is next?

#4623 4 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

With Greg’s love of Jurassic Park, is it possible that Stern will let you guys in to interview Keith Elwin and team for Episode 100? You’ve done it with JJP and AP, perhaps Stern is next?

Stern should if they want a professional looking video that helps them sell games and costs them little to nothing.

#4624 4 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Quoted from jgentry:

Stern should if they want a professional looking video that helps them sell games and costs them little to nothing.

We’ve asked before and they are not interested. They have indicated that they have their own resources to do such pieces. We have tried because we love Stern products. And while we may not always agree with choices made by manufacturers, we appreciate their response and the communication they have with us.

#4625 4 years ago

I’ll be ordering a jp premium from flipnout soon.

#4626 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I’ll be ordering a jp premium from flipnout soon.

Love hearing that and more than happy to help! Thanks buddy.

#4627 4 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Coz I keep every one of these!

Still the premium! I would like mirrored back glass but I just don’t really care for the truck! So raptors all the way!!!!

I'm sticking with the premium, the icon of Trex had me back and forth, but those cabinet colors will pop! Not doing the pro flip like I was going to..actually finally pulled trigger on Hobbit Smaug! So that'll keep me occupied till JP. Now 10 hour one way drive next weekend to Tennessee to get it, then staycation week to dive in.

#4628 4 years ago

Played this at ReplayFX and enjoyed it. It's a great layout and super smooth shooter. I like it and Willy Wonka, though I'd give the edge to WW for being a better theme, being a first iteration of the theme and for feeling a lot more robust. That's all subjective though, of course. Both fantastic games.

#4629 4 years ago

Great show..but I started to zone out when your side discussion about coffee culture hit the 5 minute mark.

#4630 4 years ago

catching up on all of this but when zach said greg wasn't athletic b/c he didn't BOWL is one of the most classic dumb dumb moments I've ever seen.....and Greg totally called him out on it! It was hilarious. BOWLING??? freaking hilarious. Still watching but this is a great episode. Zach good clips of these classic movies.

Kingpin
Dumb and Dumber

NO QUESTION

Edit - great caption at the end of that forrest
Gump clip Zach. Seriously you are dead inside if you don't find that clip moving.

#4631 4 years ago

Paging Mr. Bone...

20190810_135720 (resized).jpg20190810_135720 (resized).jpg20190810_135714 (resized).jpg20190810_135714 (resized).jpg20190810_135649 (resized).jpg20190810_135649 (resized).jpg
#4632 4 years ago

New SDTM Cary Hardy video on Installation of Pin Stadium Lights and Fusion system

1 week later
#4633 4 years ago

Straight Down The Middle: a pinball show is approaching Episode 100 in the next couple of weeks! We wanted to reach out to say thank you for the support over the last couple of years. We also are trying to pull together some special content for Episode 100 and we need YOUR help.

It would mean the world to us if you’d be willing to send a quick selfie video message for us to air on Episode 100. The video can be a congrats, a roast-like message (we are tough and dish it out, so it’s time we take it now haha), a favorite moment, a favorite saying, or anything you’ve enjoyed or even disliked over the previous 99 episodes.

SDTM: a pinball show not only has provided a fun and lighthearted weekly show, but we have created manufacturer exclusive reveals/promos, how-to videos, TWIPY Award Show Production and Hosting, etc. We continue to strive to provide this industry with entertaining content to KEEP PINBALL ALIVE AND FUN!

Again, just taking a couple of seconds real quick to film a selfie video showing support for our centennial, would be a gift we would never forget.

Video deadline: August 26

You can email your video message to: [email protected]

Or if too large,
- Drop Box to: [email protected]
- wetransfer.com and send to email [email protected]
- Facebook Messenger

HUGE Thank You for helping and supporting our efforts! Sending a little SDTM love your way!

- Zach Meny & Greg Bone

#4634 4 years ago

Four days left to submit your video (see above). Help a couple fellas out!

#4635 4 years ago

IT’S HERE! The Unboxing Event Of The Year! Stern’s Jurassic Park Pinball Machine

#4636 4 years ago

Watching now. It is glorious. You had me at hello.

#4637 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Watching now. It is glorious. You had me at hello.

Haha thanks bud

#4638 4 years ago

One of the best videos you guys have done. That intro was amazing.

Also - "that's one big pile of shit" LOL

#4639 4 years ago

Remember BTTF?
"Don't film me, the car, the car!!!"

Here it'd be:
"Don't film the game, his face, his face!!!"

I feel happy just seeing Hollywoodbone so excited.

#4640 4 years ago

Hands down best video to date!! Freaking hilarious! Keep up the good work guys.

#4641 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Remember BTTF?
"Don't film me, the car, the car!!!"
Here it'd be:
"Don't film the game, his face, his face!!!"

I feel happy just seeing hollywoodbone so excited.

He’s still riding high today. And he has blown the game up!

#4642 4 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Hands down best video to date!! Freaking hilarious! Keep up the good work guys.

Huge thanks our friend. Putting a lot of time into a 10 minute video isn’t bad when it’s fun to film and edit and it’s well received.

#4643 4 years ago

You guys are ridiculous. Hahaha

#4644 4 years ago

Absolute gold !!!! Thanks zach and Greg!!

#4645 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You guys are ridiculous. Hahaha

Isn’t that exactly why you fit perfectly on the team!!?

Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

Absolute gold !!!! Thanks zach and Greg!!

Thanks for always supporting Hog

#4646 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

IT’S HERE! The Unboxing Event Of The Year! Stern’s Jurassic Park Pinball Machine

Awesome vids boys, that intro was hilarious , can’t wait for the follow up gameplay/review.

#4647 4 years ago

That was a great video. Congrats on your new game Greg!

#4648 4 years ago

Lol ... loved the show guys.
Even my wife watched this one ... great opening scene lol! Congrats on Jurassic Park Greg !!

#4649 4 years ago

Great unboxing! Made me want to get one.

#4650 4 years ago

Great video guys.... one of your best. Would love to see that video of you guys playing it and commenting on it..... Specifically bones impressions....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/93 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.