bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 125.
#4451 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Greg the speaker lights on that Deadpool.... Where did you get those?

...and only 10 days later: They are the Deluxe SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits from www.SpeakerLightKits.com

- Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#4452 4 years ago

BEATLES is an absolute fxxking winner.

I can't help but start singing, doing the call outs, getting animated and smiling like a cheshire cat while playing this beast.
That is a sign of a great game. Right up there with the best!
Just damn F U N.

Zach fully gets it and I will own this pin one day soon.

#4453 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha
Looking back at animations closer I was probably too harsh there. Simple isn’t bad. Artistically I think they did a bang up job. Nothing looks out of place. I let the simplicity drag down my score too much there.

No apologies necessary for being right. The STATIC shots from Beatles concerts and appearances that DEFINITELY have moving video with sound available that should have been used are ridiculous. You can only pan and zoom a still so many times. Super lame and drags the overall effort way down.

#4454 4 years ago

This whole thing that Zach doesn't score is just silly. If you sell it just make sure you have the extra reviewers to balance it out. It's not like it was a big secret that you love this pin.

Theme, people say you're a Beatles man or an Elvis man I say they are all pussies give me Johnny Cash. Beatles as a theme is pretty weak, this era is painful.

Animations, you guys are just so forgiving. Did no one play Beatles Rockband?! If your animations are not even in the ball park compared to something a decade ago... well then they suck. This is the Beatles

Another great episode.

#4455 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

This is how I imagine you In George’s Porsche......[quoted image]

Coz that’s your best yet ha ha

#4456 4 years ago

I do have to step in and defend my friend on this one. I’d be the first to call bullshit to Zach on his game reviews and I can’t on this. He has talked this pin up to me sense he first laid hands on it. Do I think he’s right in his review.....NOOO. But I whole heartily believe he loves it and his review was honest. Our entire banter almost from the beginning has been Zach’s outlandish and flagrant reviews (sometimes accurate lol) coupled with my more balanced and laid back reviews. (Hence all my B ratings) and that’s what people grew to love. That banter is what made the show. Him taking on distribution hasn’t changed that. Is he walking a fine line? Sure but I personally feel he’s doing a good job. Look he can’t keep his mouth shut. He loves pinball and there are pins he loves and pins he hates. When you hear him staying quit then you know he’s not really into that pin. I’d tell the guy to fuck off and the show was over if I ever felt he was pumping a title to benefit from it. This show takes to much time and effort for me to do it if that was happening! He’s a good honest guy who goes above and beyond in this hobby. If your going to bash him leave his integrity out of it and focus on his fucked up sense of what makes for a great pin! Even though I do have to say.....over time a lot of what he says to me about a pin up front turns out to be my end opinion as well. Except BM66 I love it no matter what and he still hates it ha ha

#4457 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

...and only 10 days later: They are the Deluxe SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits from www.SpeakerLightKits.com
- Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Yes Delt it is seriously one of the best things you can spend money on for the Spike pins. Changes it’s whole feel! One of my favorite mods ever!!!! I keep wanting a set for my SW but can’t decide if I’m keeping it. If that damn Jurassic World really comes out it’s going to be the first mod to go on it ha ha!!!!!

#4458 4 years ago

Look out everyone. Zach is on the loose and he won’t shut his pie hole
4E96ACAC-7FD7-4F81-BDB7-A65B17A08C54 (resized).jpeg4E96ACAC-7FD7-4F81-BDB7-A65B17A08C54 (resized).jpeg

#4459 4 years ago

Sharing my own personal experience, I went to buy a pin from Zach and he talked me out of it because he knew I would regret it later. Even though he knew he would lose a sale. He then had me go to a different distributor to buy a pin he sells but didn’t have in stock, but he knew who had one available at MGC for a show discount to boot. Zach is the last distributor I’d expect to sell out. Take that to the bank!

#4460 4 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

... Our entire banter almost from the beginning has been Zach’s outlandish and flagrant reviews ...coupled with my more balanced and laid back reviews....and that’s what people grew to love.

yes sir.

#4461 4 years ago

I personally want Zach to review every pin. Being a distributor only expands his expertise and experience with pins. He has never given me any reason to not trust him to give an honest opinion. The other thing I would really enjoy is just putting the whole topic to rest. Sometimes you just have to ignore the vocal minority on the internet. I am sure there are way more people that want to hear Zachs opinion than the select few that drone on with skepticism about his integrity. Why can people not just self adjust information they receive like they do with every other thing on earth. If a salesman pitches a little too hard I take it with a grain of salt, I don't drone on that he should not be allowed to speak and no one else should get to hear his opinion. If you think Zacks too much of a salesman deal with it but I suspect the vast majority of us that enjoy the show want to hear what he has to say.

#4462 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I personally want Zach to review every pin. Being a distributor only expands his expertise and experience with pins. He has never given me any reason to not trust him to give an honest opinion. The other thing I would really enjoy is just putting the whole topic to rest. Sometimes you just have to ignore the vocal minority on the internet. I am sure there are way more people that want to hear Zachs opinion than the select few that drone on with skepticism about his integrity. Why can people not just self adjust information they receive like they do with every other thing on earth. If a salesman pitches a little too hard I take it with a grain of salt, I don't drone on that he should not be allowed to speak and no one else should get to hear his opinion. If you think Zacks too much of a salesman deal with it but I suspect the vast majority of us that enjoy the show want to hear what he has to say.

It's real simple. Zach depends on stern, jjp, ap, etc to keep him as a distributor. If he openly dislikes a game or gives it a bad review on a podcast or video he risks damaging his relationship with that company and they will either remove him as a distributor or say F you when there is a hot title and cut back his allotment. So it's really not in Zach's best interest to do what a few people keep asking for. If you want his opinion just call him and ask and he will shoot as straight with you as he can. Add in that once you become friends with some of the artist, coders, and designers it becomes pretty crappy to bash something online that people worked hard on knowing you will hurt them. It's not really reasonable to expect this from Zach anymore.

#4463 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It's real simple. Zach depends on stern, jjp, ap, etc to keep him as a distributor. If he openly dislikes a game or gives it a bad review on a podcast or video he risks damaging his relationship with that company and they will either remove him as a distributor or say F you when there is a hot title and cut back his allotment. So it's really not in Zach's best interest to do what a few people keep asking for. If you want his opinion just call him and ask and he will shoot as straight with you as he can. Add in that once you become friends with some of the artist, coders, and designers it becomes pretty crappy to bash something online that people worked hard on knowing you will hurt them. It's not really reasonable to expect this from Zach anymore.

Its not like they trash any pin. The love pinball they have never been guys that shit all over anything. They are always respectful and positive I don't know what show you are watching. Why does everything always have to be so extreme and petty. Do you actual believe Stern is like our pins get all A+ or fuck you and all the revenue and positivity your show brings to our brand.

#4464 4 years ago

Great episode guys....I'm in agreement with both of you, as I really enjoy the crap out of playing it at our local arcade, it's a lot of fun, simple to understand yet hard to master......yet I don't think I want one in my house, especially with a small collection like I have.

....and yes Stern, that opto spinner is a MUST for ANY new Stern now! Good gravy that upper left one is a blast to rip!!!

#4465 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Its not like they trash any pin. The love pinball they have never been guys that shit all over anything. They are always respectful and positive I don't know what show you are watching. Why does everything always have to be so extreme and petty. Do you actual believe Stern is like our pins get all A+ or fuck you and all the revenue and positivity your show brings to our brand.

Yes, they are always respectful and overall pretty positive. And Yes, stern or JJP would absolutely be pissed when Zach rates their newest game a C and doesn't sell very many of them and would absolutely put him on their shit list. The business world is not all rainbows and butterflies and pinball in general is niche and extremely cut throat. You are asking Zach to literally screw himself for your own entertainment. He's not a beat reporter that has to report the truth at all costs, he is just a hobbyist that has a great show and podcast and has turned his hobby into a side business. You can easily read between the lines and know what Zach thinks without him damaging relationships that he relies for his business.

#4466 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Yes, they are always respectful and overall pretty positive. And Yes, stern or JJP would absolutely be pissed when Zach rates their newest game a C and doesn't sell very many of them and would absolutely put him on their shit list. The business world is not all rainbows and butterflies and pinball in general is niche and extremely cut throat. You are asking Zach to literally screw himself for your own entertainment. He's not a beat reporter that has to report the truth at all costs, he is just a hobbyist that has a great show and podcast and has turned his hobby into a side business. You can easily read between the lines and know what Zach thinks without him damaging relationships that he relies for his business.

I think it should be required that he do at least 10 shots of rum before each filming.

#4467 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I think it should be required that he do at least 10 shots of rum before each filming.

That will loosen his lips lol. Or we can send him a selection of craft beer to pound during the show.

#4468 4 years ago

Bring back Zach’s reviews. While I think he is delusional on how good Beatles is - I still want to hear his opinion. Generally speaking, all everyone does is shit on these new games anyway for not having features like a built in water slide or for not vacuuming my basement for me when the machine is not in use. Feel free to point out the good shit in the game - it’s a nice change of pace from all the negativity.

-Nick

#4469 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I suspect its all the BS and negativity from internet but I don't want to read between the lines or put words in anyones mouth. I think its that people will not stop with the backhanded cheap shot at his integrity by suggesting he wont be honest about a product he sells because its business. I can't imagine him trying to peddle a machine to people because he hasn't sold many of them over a more popular pin. I don't pretend to have intimate details into his life but I'm pretty sure he was secure and successful before following his passion that is pinball. He is not some snake oil salesman trying to make a dollar. This view that everything is so petty and shitty, Stern and JJP would be pissed off and put him on the shit list over a comment on his show. Real people have real relationships with each other that are normal and reasonable. They don't throw tantrums and have a naughty list and monitor what everyone says and does. If a title doesn't meet expectations Stern and JJP don't just blame it on the SDTM review and ignore all of the wonderful aspects of what the SDTM crew are doing for the business. I feel like I've had my two cents and I need to follow my own advice and just let this topic die. I really don't understand how people get through their day thinking everything is so negative.

#4470 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I suspect its all the BS and negativity from internet but I don't want to read between the lines or put words in anyones mouth. I think its that people will not stop with the backhanded cheap shot at his integrity by suggesting he wont be honest about a product he sells because its business. I can't imagine him trying to peddle a machine to people because he hasn't sold many of them over a more popular pin. I don't pretend to have intimate details into his life but I'm pretty sure he was secure and successful before following his passion that is pinball. He is not some snake oil salesman trying to make a dollar. This view that everything is so petty and shitty, Stern and JJP would be pissed off and put him on the shit list over a comment on his show. Real people have real relationships with each other that are normal and reasonable. They don't throw tantrums and have a naughty list and monitor what everyone says and does. If a title doesn't meet expectations Stern and JJP don't just blame it on the SDTM review and ignore all of the wonderful aspects of what the SDTM crew are doing for the business. I feel like I've had my two cents and I need to follow my own advice and just let this topic die. I really don't understand how people get through their day thinking everything is so negative.

Zach is far from a schill or snake oil salesman and I never once insinuated anything like that. He will absolutely shoot straight with you if you want to talk to him about buying a game or if you just want to shoot the shit with him about pinball. If you think companies are not petty and do not use their leverage against distributors you are clueless on this and must not actually know any distributors.

There is a huge difference between Zach talking to you about a game in person or on the phone and him posting a video review spelling out all of it's failures for anyone to click on. If you think purchasing a pinball company that has a decent inventory is cheap or also does not come with some large risks you are fooling yourself. The new person on the block has to protect themselves and their relationships, not doing so would be incredibly stupid. I also have no clue how you come up with my comments as being negative, I like Zach, Greg and their show and am nothing but supportive. I would never give people I like terrible advise that could screw up their chance at a successful business. That is not negativity, that is friendship. All I am doing is trying to explain to some of you that just can't seem to get it that what you are asking is not is Zach's best interest in any way, shape, or form.

#4471 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Zach is far from a schill or snake oil salesman and I never one insinuated anything like that. He will absolutely shoot straight with you if you want to talk to him about buying a game or if you just want to shoot the shit with him about pinball. If you think companies are not petty and do not use their leverage against distributors you are clueless on this and must not actually know any distributors.
There is a huge difference between Zach talking to you about a game in person or on the phone and him posting a video review spelling out all of it's failures for anyone to click on. If you think purchasing a pinball company that has a decent inventory is cheap or also does not come with some large risks you are fooling yourself. The new person on the block has to protect themselves and their relationships, not doing so would be incredibly stupid. I also have no clue how you come up with my comments as being negative, I like Zach, Greg and their show and am nothing but supportive. I would never give people I like terrible advise that could screw up their chance at a successful business. That is not negativity, that is friendship. All I am doing is trying to explain to some of you that just can't seem to get it that what you are asking is not is Zach's best interest in any way, shape, or form.

You are 100% correct Gentry and this is EXACTLY what i was saying a year or so ago about being biased. You even yourself downvoted me for saying EXACTLY what you are saying right now. You simply cannot review a product of someone that you are friends or Business partners with and be unbiased!

I wasn't being a dick when i said it, i was just being honest. I totally understand their situation, especially now that Zach is a distributor, only an idiot wouldn't understand that. None of what i said makes Zach and Greg bad people unless they push products that they don't believe in and they do not do that.

Zach and Greg are in a position now to where they gotta watch what they say. Honestly if i were them i would probably just scrap ths show. Its a lot of work and it doesnt mean a hill if beans anyways truthfully.

Zach and Greg are good people and i guarantee you if i called Zach and ask him what he thinks about a certain game that he would tellme that it sucks if he thinks it sucks but if course he cant go on Youtube and blast it all over the internet, that would be dumb and instant death of his business.

See ole Who Dey ain't so dumb after all, maybe people should start listening to him a little more, including YOU Gentry! And for all the people ragging on Zach, get a f*cking life, hes a great guy and totally honest and straight up about things. If you want to know the details about a certain game then call and talk to him. He's a great distributor and he will be up front with you.

#4472 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You are 100% correct Gentry and this is EXACTLY what i was saying a year or so ago about being biased. You even yourself downvoted me for saying EXACTLY what you are saying right now. You simply cannot review a product of someone that you are friends or. Usiness partners with and be unbiased!
I wasn't being a dick when i said it, i was just being honest. I totally understand their situation, especially now that Zach is a distributor, only an idiot wouldn't understand that. None of what i said makes Zach and Greg bad people unless they push products that they don't believe in and they do not do that.
Zach and Greg are in a position now to where they gotta watch what they say. Honestly if i were them i would probably just scrap ths show. Its a lot of work and it doesnt mean a hill if beans anyways truthfully.
Zach and Greg are good peoole and i guarantee you if i called Zach and ask him what he thinks about a certain game that he would tellme that it sucks if he thinks it sucks but if course he cant go on Youtube and blast it all over the internet, that would be dumb and instant death of his business.
See ole Who Dey ain't so dumb after all, maybe people should start listening to him a little more, including YOU Gentry! And for all the people ragging on Zach, get a f*cking life, hes a great guy and totally honest and straight up about things. If you want to know the details about a certain game then call and talk to him. He's a great distributor and he will be up front with you.

You cant take those downvotes personal Who-Dey, otherwise The Law will slowly steal all of our souls.

#4473 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You cant take those downvotes personal Who-Dey, otherwise The Law will slowly steal all of our souls.

I know that but you still did it and i am going to remind you of it lol. You literally downvoted me for saying EXACTLY what you are saying now so say you're sorry and i will forgive you!

#4474 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I know that but you still did it and i am going to remind you of it lol. You literally downvoted me for saying EXACTLY what you are saying now so say you're sorry and i will forgive you!

20190608_141217 (resized).jpg20190608_141217 (resized).jpg
#4475 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

[quoted image]

Lol you're a Dick! Get off your lazy ass and cut that grass!

#4476 4 years ago

TIL: Zach and Greg can only review old games on SDTM. Otherwise, we have to have another page and a half of the same argument. Thanks goodness that the pinball gods have made more than tens of titles over the years.

#4477 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol you're a Dick! Get off your lazy ass and cut that grass!

Tough, but fair.

#4478 4 years ago

It's not like Zach hides that he's a distributor, as long as people know this they can react to his reviews accordingly. Personally, I really like his reviews (even though I disagree with them a lot of the time) and was bummed when he stopped doing them. Hopefully most people buying pinball machines are thinking adults who realize that pinball is super subjective and Zach's opinion on a machine might not match theirs regardless of any bias. If not, I highly doubt whether or not Zach posts reviews is going to be the one of their biggest life problems.

#4479 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Hopefully most people buying pinball machines are thinking adults

Haha...I've seen very little evidence on this forum that would support that statement! It sounds good though.

#4480 4 years ago

Zach won’t be pulling the wool over anybody’s eyes anytime soon. People should always play before buying a game and in this age, watch some gameplay videos too. Also since people use more than one source of info for a high $ purchases, they couldn’t be fooled by one person.

Worst case a game sucks and Zach responds,”no sir you are mistaken, this game is great, so how am going to put you behind one tonight”? That argument won’t sway anybody into buying a game and shouldn’t be considered a potential risk. In the majority of cases a new game coming from Stern will be merely ok and subject to being pumped up by a cheerleader. That’s not really Zach’s nature and as before even if his opinion was artificially high, once a person played the game and decided for themselves they won’t be swayed by wild lies.

These demonstrate a lack of any real CON game that would be effectively pulled by Zach “throwing” his reviews. A buyer has to take responsibility for their own decisions and actions. It’s not like Zach’s got a warehouse full of WWE LE’s and Beatles diamond editions to pawn off on 200 helpless patsies that are new to pinball. Most Stern games are decent products and safe picks to buy, so I can safely say - let the shilling begin.

My point is there is no reason to muzzle Zach, the word on the street is he can’t keep his mouth shut from wanting to give you a review. Stopping him is hopeless, so buckle up and allow this man’s poor taste to be on full display. Plus maybe Zach’s pinball ratings are harmless fun.

#4481 4 years ago

I’ll see your Zachguments and raise ya a fucking awesome Cary Hardy!

Hot Off The Pinball Press!!!

The newest SDTM Cary Hardy Episode

#4482 4 years ago

Also, go subscribe now to the Flip N Out Pinball YouTube as new, different videos will be going on there regularly. Such as fixing a clearcoat bubble on....The Beatles!!!

Subscribe guys pretty pretty please so I can get more content out there for your enjoyment

#4483 4 years ago

I take the SDTM reviews as "straight down the middle," meaning unvarnished, objective reviews.

I recognize that each of us, myself included, brings personal bias and experience as baggage. Nevertheless, there's a significant difference between point of view based upon inextricable background and manufactured, self-serving hyperbole.

I think that it is possible to channel one's integrity to avert the latter, even if doing so requires a degree of business diplomacy.

#4484 4 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I take the SDTM reviews as "straight down the middle," meaning unvarnished, objective reviews.

that’s funny I always thought sdtm were the two hosts. Greg is obviously Straight and the other one is Down The Middle.

edit - Unsure what being down the middle means but it sounded good.

New Pinside mapping :
A77231E7-51DF-447A-8CBC-8DCB566947FF (resized).jpegA77231E7-51DF-447A-8CBC-8DCB566947FF (resized).jpeg
0F77B78F-1D59-4511-BEF6-FEA5B051A175 (resized).jpeg0F77B78F-1D59-4511-BEF6-FEA5B051A175 (resized).jpeg9E14F8EE-26DC-4690-A6DA-18CF9D6A3B6D (resized).jpeg9E14F8EE-26DC-4690-A6DA-18CF9D6A3B6D (resized).jpeg

#4485 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The Law is a dick and we all know that. He's a decent guy though when hes not on his period that one week out of the month.

#4486 4 years ago

It’s On!!! Checkout the LIVE NKY Open Pinball Tournament!

Twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

FB4B40B6-55E2-454E-B44B-A7A7ED3FDDAB (resized).jpegFB4B40B6-55E2-454E-B44B-A7A7ED3FDDAB (resized).jpeg
#4487 4 years ago

A little late with this, but here are my top 10 shots.

My criteria would be only the shot design itself and not take into account code that creates a moment in a game.

1. Warp Ramp ST
2. Congo right ramp through the pops
3. LOTR Ring shot
4. NGG hole in one
5. WH20 insanity falls
6. TZ robot shot to the upper right
7. TZ magnet shot on upper playfield
8. Left ramp on GB
9. Right ramp on IJ for super jackpot
10. Bell shot on ACDC

#4488 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

A little late with this, but here are my top 10 shots.
My criteria would be only the shot design itself and not take into account code that creates a moment in a game.
1. Warp Ramp ST
2. Congo right ramp through the pops
3. LOTR Ring shot
4. NGG hole in one
5. WH20 insanity falls
6. TZ robot shot to the upper right
7. TZ magnet shot on upper playfield
8. Left ramp on GB
9. Right ramp on IJ for super jackpot
10. Bell shot on ACDC

Damn good list!

#4489 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Damn good list!

Thanks! I guarantee it’s way better than any list jgentry could conjure up.

#4490 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Yes yes and yes. Agree with jgentry - always nice to see that happen.... Sometimes haha

#4491 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You are 100% correct Gentry and this is EXACTLY what i was saying a year or so ago about being biased. You even yourself downvoted me for saying EXACTLY what you are saying right now. You simply cannot review a product of someone that you are friends or Business partners with and be unbiased!
Zach and Greg are good people and i guarantee you if i called Zach and ask him what he thinks about a certain game that he would tellme that it sucks if he thinks it sucks but if course he cant go on Youtube and blast it all over the internet, that would be dumb and instant death of his business.

Sorry just getting back into the thread and who dey speaking the truth. Had your back back then still here..... Zach shouldn't review and he's smart enough to know that. Stop giving him bad advice fellas. I think he found a good compromise for his new position.

#4492 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I agree, that Gentry guy sucks! He wont even keep his grass cut.

#4493 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Eat a bag of dicks Clayton And the magnet shot on TZ? Most of them have to have a mod added to even work. Your list is voided just based on that nonsense alone.......

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree, that Gentry guy sucks! He wont even keep his grass cut.

I'm letting it return to it's natural state.

#4494 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Eat a bag of dicks Clayton And the magnet shot on TZ? Most of them have to have a mod added to even work. Your list is voided just based on that nonsense alone.......

I'm letting it return to it's natural state.

I'm still looking for your list...

I'm guessing it will feature a lot of the shots on Magic Girl.

#4495 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I'm still looking for your list...
I'm guessing it will feature a lot of the shots on Magic Girl.

Sorry Kenny, it's hard to understand you with Pat Lawlor's balls in your mouth.

The TZ magnet shot is garbage, the ngg shot is complete luck. I mean your list isnt sdtm shot list bad or anything, but that bar is pretty low

#4496 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The TZ magnet shot is garbage, the ngg shot is complete luck. I mean your list isnt sdtm shot list bad or anything, but that bar is pretty low

HEEEEYYY!!!

#4497 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I know this topic makes you feel inadequate, as the only shot in pinball you can make on purpose is the pop up bug on Starship Troopers.

In time your bitterness will fade as you realize your more of a candy crush player than a pinball player.

#4498 4 years ago

Lol

Quoted from Rockytop:

I know this topic makes you feel inadequate, as the only shot in pinball you can make on purpose is the pop up bug on Starship Troopers.
In time your bitterness will fade as you realize your more of a candy crush player than a pinball player.

That brain bug is a tight shot, sometimes I'm able to nail it though.

#4499 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Quoted from Rockytop:

#4500 4 years ago

1. Thunderbirds center ramp
2. MG, all of its shots
3. STTNG upper flipper left ramp
4. Tron Gem shot
5. GB right ramp
6. TZ upper playfield magnet shot
7. Wrestlemania, every shot that feeds the ring
8. Kiss starchild shot
9. TH, all of its shots
10. IJ mode start

As requested, the best 10 shots in pinball. Oddly enough my joke list includes one from sdtm and Rockybottom.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/90?hl=jandrea95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.