bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 125.
#4351 4 years ago

Just watched the review. Liked the opening of the video - very professional.

As for the scores......Jesus Christ - Zach has lost his mind. Alice Cooper is a fantastic game to shoot? Wtf? Greg - hold strong buddy. Every time he said you're wrong - I just couldn't believe it.

Name a game that shoots better than this game? Click the top 50 games on this website and pick any of them and I've played a lot of it.

I like this game too - it's got great music, some of the best display art, love the lighting etc (been thinking about buying it) but for the love of god, one of the smoothest shooters ever? Let's add it to Houdini being better than ToM. This actually might trump that. A for toys too?

Greg - C+ is a reasonable shot layout score for this game. Again - stay strong buddy. Someone has taken OG Zach and replaced him with this new Zach. I used to feel similar to him on games but I'm not even sure who I'm watching anymore. Greg - as someone who has played a lot of it, I agree with your assessment on this (besides A+ on music). Don't let Zach put you down. Rise!

#4352 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just watched the review. Liked the opening of the video - very professional.
As for the scores......Jesus Christ - Zach has lost his mind. Alice Cooper is a fantastic game to shoot? Wtf? Greg - hold strong buddy. Every time he said you're wrong - I just couldn't believe it.
Name a game that shoots better than this game? Click the top 50 games on this website and pick any of them and I've played a lot of it.
I like this game too - it's got great music, some of the best display art, love the lighting etc (been thinking about buying it) but for the love of god, one of the smoothest shooters ever? Let's add it to Houdini being better than ToM. This actually might trump that. A for toys too?
Greg - C+ is a reasonable shot layout score for this game. Again - stay strong buddy. Someone has taken OG Zach and replaced him with this new Zach. I used to feel similar to him on games but I'm not even sure who I'm watching anymore. Greg - as someone who has played a lot of it, I agree with your assessment on this (besides A+ on music). Don't let Zach put you down. Rise!

I assume the opposite of smooth is clunky, so what part of the game is clunky-feeling?

#4353 4 years ago

Yes - clunky is definitely how I would describe it and again, I played it many times and it requires you to literally line up every shot and if you miss, it's clunk. It's right off another post and doesn't count towards the game - just a clunk. Orbits are a great example, but it's really like that for almost all of the shots, ramps included. For me, that's the ONLY thing holding me back from buying this game b/c it becomes stressful to play a game like this requiring you to be a master in precision all the time to do well. That's just not my style. I give them credit for the unique layout though - we need more of that. It just seems to be off by a shot which might have opened it up a little.

I'm also not saying that style isn't "good" - that's an opinion and I can see folks who want that type of extreme challenge all the time....but to say it's the smoothest pin out there? That's not an opinion, that's just wrong.

Still a good game....

#4354 4 years ago

Happy bd wishes mr president er ... I mean jpatty!
4FCD6F2E-D9A2-475B-AC77-8359481D9399.gif4FCD6F2E-D9A2-475B-AC77-8359481D9399.gif

Someone’s going to be 12 in dog years and who’s a good boy?

51D2C06A-E85D-476A-AE61-3C965AC1F3DC.gif51D2C06A-E85D-476A-AE61-3C965AC1F3DC.gif

#4355 4 years ago

JPatty’s birthday is going to be HUGE, I can’t wait for my evite. Gonna be a real whopper, and believe me, I know a whopper when I tell one.
96464D38-ED3E-474E-A077-12874B27E77B.gif96464D38-ED3E-474E-A077-12874B27E77B.gif

One year strippers stopped by
1BA695EC-FFCB-499A-960B-9071EA7E9691.gif1BA695EC-FFCB-499A-960B-9071EA7E9691.gif

There was the party in deep space
543A33B4-879A-4850-ADB9-3A9E44A97ECB.gif543A33B4-879A-4850-ADB9-3A9E44A97ECB.gif

Lil bow-wow was in da hizzle
F4E8BCDB-0F2A-4792-9A05-520D20FF6D46.gifF4E8BCDB-0F2A-4792-9A05-520D20FF6D46.gif

Last time someone made fun of monkeyboy was their last time
DCE246AB-EDA5-4AF9-81E9-7D01EE30CBF9.gifDCE246AB-EDA5-4AF9-81E9-7D01EE30CBF9.gif

Getting too old to be spending three days at a white guys bender, but jpatty taught me how to celebrate so I’ll be there again this year, hoping to go the distance. What happens at jpatty’s party ...
4523608E-E0E5-49BA-ABD8-A2D7B970D1AB.gif4523608E-E0E5-49BA-ABD8-A2D7B970D1AB.gif

#4356 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes - clunky is definitely how I would describe it and again, I played it many times and it requires you to literally line up every shot and if you miss, it's clunk. It's right off another post and doesn't count towards the game - just a clunk. Orbits are a great example, but it's really like that for almost all of the shots, ramps included. For me, that's the ONLY thing holding me back from buying this game b/c it becomes stressful to play a game like this requiring you to be a master in precision all the time to do well. That's just not my style. I give them credit for the unique layout though - we need more of that. It just seems to be off by a shot which might have opened it up a little.
I'm also not saying that style isn't "good" - that's an opinion and I can see folks who want that type of extreme challenge all the time....but to say it's the smoothest pin out there? That's not an opinion, that's just wrong.
Still a good game....

To me, clunky games are shots that feel loose and sound clunky. ACNC is smooth when you hit the shots, extremely smooth. Maybe it’s a definition or semantics situation, because let’s face it Delt, I’m not wrong And I’m still the same OG Zach, honest and correct bwahahaha

#4357 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

To me, clunky games are shots that feel loose and sound clunky. ACNC is smooth when you hit the shots, extremely smooth. Maybe it’s a definition or semantics situation, because let’s face it Delt, I’m not wrong And I’m still the same OG Zach, honest and correct bwahahaha

I was just about to say something similar. Maybe it’s the nomenclature. To me:

Clunky = game that bricks a lot of shots and when you do make shots they aren’t smooth or good feeling

Tight = game that has difficult shots that brick if you miss but are smooth and satisfying to hit

To me ACNC is tight. But the shots feel great.

#4358 4 years ago

Well to make things easier, b/c I don't know the "accepted" pinball nomenclature (hilarious - only on a pinball forum), this game is a brick fest BUT when you do hit the shots, they are smooth. If that's tight vs clunky, then the game is tight. OK?

OG Zach would call out when a game isn't good. I loved that guy. New age Zach admits he will stay silent (I wonder why?). Dagger.

OG Greg would say.............wait a minute? Greg hasn't changed since day 1. Sweet.

Bone - hope the real estate gig is doing well.

#4359 4 years ago

Zach i love you man but ACNC is anything but smooth. I was watching the video and i couldn't believe you were saying what you were saying. I didn't know if maybe you bumbed your head or started smoking crack or what but you really had me scratching my head and mumbling WTF to myself.

I wont say how i really feel about this game because people for some reason get pissed off when someone has a bad opinion of a companies games other than Stern but i will just say this, you guya were way too generous on the review of this game and its not a good shooting game at all.

I do like Gregs C+ score on shots and layout but i still think he was being nicer than how he really felt. I even had a few people text me and say OMG did you see that review?? Lol

Its all good though, i still love you guys and will keep watching but i have to agree with Delt on this one.

#4360 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well to make things easier, b/c I don't know the "accepted" pinball nomenclature (hilarious - only on a pinball forum), this game is a brick fest BUT when you do hit the shots, they are smooth. If that's tight vs clunky, then the game is tight. OK?
OG Zach would call out when a game isn't good. I loved that guy. New age Zach admits he will stay silent (I wonder why?). Dagger.
OG Greg would say.............wait a minute? Greg hasn't changed since day 1. Sweet.

Yeah but greg’s a better, more real guy than I apparently. First time Ive heard that Greg is the preferred one. I’m shocked! Whatever shall I do haha

#4361 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Zach doesn’t sell spooky pinball so if you’re implying he’s sold out, I think that’s pretty uncalled for. :/

The nomenclature thing was just being silly. Don’t take all of this so serious. :p This is all in good fun and that’s the best part of Zach and Greg. Just two guys talking pinball. I may be in the minority but I’m with Zach on this game.

Zach, can’t catch a break. People complain you and Greg always agree. When you don’t both agree, people complain about the one they dont agree with.

#4362 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah but greg’s a better, more real guy than I apparently. First time Ive heard that Greg is the preferred one. I’m shocked! Whatever shall I do haha

In all seriousness, I rather have you speak your mind like you used too instead of admitting to all of us you're going to stay silent when things aren't good. Your channel, at least for me and why I was team zach in the beginning was b/c you came out like a gangbuster and just laid it all out there, calling out faults, etc. I officially switched when you admitted you're not going to be critical to games anymore. I just don't understand why you're reviewing and grading games when your position is calling out nothing but good and staying silent for the weakness. What's the point?

#4363 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Zach, can’t catch a break.

Yes he can. We all think a lot of Zach even when we disagree. Zach is good people.

#4364 4 years ago

I like the show, comments are good and funny. I listen to the reviews but in the end I play the game and decide if I like it. I like ACNC too.

#4365 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

In all seriousness, I rather have you speak your mind like you used too instead of admitting to all of us you're going to stay silent when things aren't good. Your channel, at least for me and why I was team zach in the beginning was b/c you came out like a gangbuster and just laid it all out there, calling out faults, etc. I officially switched when you admitted you're not going to be critical to games anymore. I just don't understand why you're reviewing and grading games when your position is calling out nothing but good and staying silent for the weakness. What's the point?

What game am I reviewing Delt that I sell? Please enlighten me. I’m the same well-informed, well-intentioned, passionate son of a bitch that I always was. I love pinball. And I will continue to pour my soul into it for everyone’s enjoyment. You say I’m different? Fine. I argue with wrong people all the time.

#4366 4 years ago

The problem with grading everything from art to sound to whatever is it gives a lot of games that arent that great as high or higher scores than games that kick ass. When that happens then people say "oh man they rated ACNC higher than TWD" etc. I know this because I started rating some games and i came away with the same results.

I know we arent talking about the rating system here but it was just on my mind. Its all good Zach, no need to get upset. We all know you are passionate about pinball and a good honest person. We all just have different opinions and we are waaaay different on this particular game here. Its all good in the hood!

#4367 4 years ago

Zach I don't mind agreeing to disagree with you. We've done it before we'll do it again

I know you're ultra sensitive now (more than usual) bc you sell games but you haven't answered my question though.

Why are you staying silent (as you self admitted) when a game has a weakness? You never held that position but now you're self imposing it. They aren't my words they are yours.....

@f3honda4me: I'm not saying anything more than what I just asked Zach who yet to address his change in position. He reviews games, will gush about the positives but self admittingly will not mention a negative thing. I just want to know why he's changing his position bc OG Zach as noted in many earlier reviews had no issues calling out problems. As a viewer his reviews are much more interesting when he does. At this point Greg is the only one keeping me engaged which is a shame bc I liked the Zach we saw before.

#4368 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The problem with grading everything from art to sound to whatever is it gives a lot of games that arent that great as high or higher scores than games that kick ass. When that haooens then people say "oh man they rated ACNC higher than TWD" etc. I know thia because I started rating some games and i came away with the same results.
I know we arent talking about the rating system here but it was just on my mind. Its all good Zach, no need to get upset. We all know you are passionate about pinball and a good honest person. We all just have different opinions and we are waaaay different on this particular game here.

Keep in mind I haven’t went back and recalculated all previous reviews with new weighted system. That will come soon enough once I get more time to mess with it. And I’m not getting upset just trying to keep it real, that’s what people want right? Or am I wrong there too? I’m confused

#4369 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Zach we all know you're wrong on Alice - it's not even worth my time but most importantly I don't mind agreeing to disagree with you. We've done it before we'll do it again
I know you're ultra sensitive now (more than usual) bc you sell games but you haven't answered my question though.
Why are you staying silent (as you self admitted) when a game has a weakness? You never held that position but now you're self imposing it. They aren't my words they are yours.....
f3honda4me: I'm not saying anything more than what I just asked Zach who yet to address his change in position. He reviews games, will gush about the positives but self admittingly will not mention a negative thing. I just want to know why he's changing his position bc OG Zach as noted in many earlier reviews had no issues calling out problems. As a viewer his reviews are much more interesting when he does. At this point Greg is the only one keeping me engaged which is a shame bc I liked the Zach we saw before.

You are unbelievable man. I say negative things about pins all the time. And if Greg is the only one keeping you engaged, you are not alone.

- Sensitive, non-OG Zach

#4370 4 years ago

OK - now it's put up or shut up time for one of us.....I'm literally quoting you (or so I thought). Double checking.....

Yep - here we go. This is what I'm referring to. I'm not implying any of this Zach. These are your words right buddy?

btw - your show is at it's peak when both of you guys are running full throttle, not just Bone. This back and forth might come off as I'm putting you down but that's not it. I really enjoyed your show when you guys were OGing, or I should say when you were. I want OGZ

POST #4079 - Zmeny

"Appreciate the kind words. I’m pumping games I like, that will never change. If I don’t like something you won’t hear from me."

Please Zach - explain to me why your position has now changed to, and I'm quoting sensitive new Zach, "If I don't like something you won't hear from me".

I WANT to hear from you - especially when you don't like a game. That is my point.

#4371 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

OK - now it's put up or shut up time for one of us.....I'm literally quoting you (or so I thought). Double checking.....
Yep - here we go. This is what I'm referring to. I'm not implying any of this Zach. These are your words right buddy?
btw - your show is at it's peak when both of you guys are running full throttle, not just Bone. This back and forth might come off as I'm putting you down but that's not it. I really enjoyed your show when you guys were OGing, or I should say when you were. I want OGZ
POST #4079 - Zmeny
"Appreciate the kind words. I’m pumping games I like, that will never change. If I don’t like something you won’t hear from me."
Please Zach - explain to me why your position has now changed to, and I'm quoting sensitive new Zach, "If I don't like something you won't hear from me".

I believe the context is for games he sells. Which I get. But it’s also why he generally doesn’t review games he sells now.

If you think he won’t say anything negative, did you not watch the TAF review they just did? Zach made his negative opinions there quite known. Baywatch too wasn’t exactly glowing either from what I recall.

So you’re accusing him of holding back negative opinions when he clearly is not holding back negative opinions? I’m confused.

#4372 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I believe the context is for games he sells. Which I get. But it’s also why he generally doesn’t review games he sells now.
If you think he won’t say anything negative, did you not watch the TAF review they just did? Zach made his negative opinions there quite known. Baywatch too wasn’t exactly glowing either from what I recall.
So you’re accusing him of holding back negative opinions when he clearly is not holding back negative opinions? I’m confused.

I'm not sure what's so hard to understand here. I appreciate your own interpretation of Zach's statement but as a fan of the show, I would like to understand how as a viewer, I should interpret what is so clearly stated. Honda - I'm sure you're not saying that any question posed to Zach about his own words should be classified as an accusation? Surely not b/c that would be crazy.

It's really a simple question especially when one asks for another to explain their own words. No spin doctors necessary. Let's hear it and then move on.

#4373 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

POST #4079 - Zmeny
I WANT to hear from you - especially when you don't like a game. That is my point.

I’m silent meaning i will not provide a quantitative grade on products I sell, that’s not fair to the viewers, the manufacturers, or anyone else involved. I can, and will, still provide my opinion on pinball machines, pinball products, pinball media, and actual pinballs (I love the shiny ones). Not sure how else you want me to balance it man. And to be honest, at this point with you, I don’t really care, as Greg is the only one keeping you engaged, direct your comments to him...Boom hahaha.

It’s all just fucking fun people. Delt is like the guy that comes to your party and shits in the guest bathroom and doesn’t flush. (Shaking my head)

#4374 4 years ago

I’m just in this for the fun I enjoy the shows you and Greg put on, please keep it up.
C9A2D07A-8D77-4A48-9C7E-872AFE06B1E5.gifC9A2D07A-8D77-4A48-9C7E-872AFE06B1E5.gif

#4375 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’m silent meaning i will not provide a quantitative grade on products I sell, that’s not fair to the viewers, the manufacturers, or anyone else involved. I can, and will, still provide my opinion on pinball machines, pinball products, pinball media, and actual pinballs (I love the shiny ones). Not sure how else you want me to balance it man. And to be honest, at this point with you, I don’t really care, as Greg is the only one keeping you engaged, direct your comments to him...Boom hahaha.
It’s all just fucking fun people. Delt is like the guy that comes to your party and shits in the guest bathroom and doesn’t flush. (Shaking my head)

Thanks for finally answering. I understand the position (up to the party part!)

And Zach, if there is one thing I know about you, it's that you care about what people think regarding you and pinball. No need to answer that one - that you can take to the bank.

Good deal.

#4376 4 years ago

With all this talk of old Zach and new Zach, gotta say I’m not a fan. I’ve been a team Greg booster from day one and haven’t seen any reason to switch horses.

edit - have pretty good idea who’s winning twip’s Asshole of Week award.

#4377 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

With all this talk of old Zach and new Zach, gotta say I’m not a fan. I’ve been a team Greg booster from day one and haven’t seen any reason to switch horses.
edit - have pretty good idea who’s winning twip’s Asshole of Week award.

But you listen every week thank you for the support Mr. Closeted Team Zach shhhh I won’t tell Greg

#4378 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

And Zach, if there is one thing I know about you, it's that you care about what people think regarding you and pinball. No need to answer that one - that you can take to the bank.
Good deal.

I absolutely care what people think about pinball and about me, to a certain point. No hiding that I’m not too cool to act like I don’t care.

#4379 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Good deal.

Things are different now and thats to be expected and im cool with it. This all leads back to the days when i was saying that they had become biased when the went from being two guys in their basement to going to pinball shows and making friends with the owners of these pinball companies and people who make mods and stuff like that. People went off on me and acted like i was a f*cking nut job. I wasn't dogging them or anything, i mean shit who doesn’t want to be friends with these people? I’ll be the first to admit that i would like to meet the guys at Stern and if i did it would be hard for me to do a show and say that a particular game sucks that my friend just designed. Thats when it all started imo and put them in a bad position.

Now with that being said, I’m not pissed off at these guys or mad at them at all. Its quite the opposite actually and i like them and consider them pinball friends and i have respect for them because the love pinball like i do. Zach still has his honesty and integrity in tact and that will never change because it was how he was raised and taught to be. I don’t even care about their reviews honestly. I just see two guys talking about pinball and having fun. Their show is funny and entertaining. Just keep doing what you guys do, your show is still great.

Delt when me and Gunnut start doing our pinball show () you will love it because i will look in the camera and say “this game f*cking SUCKS!” Im not as nice as Zach is and i will tell it like it is. All the pinball nerds will be crying and going BOOOOOOOO Who Dey you’re an asshole and need to be more PC, and Delt will say HELL YEAH YOU TELL EM WHO DEY

Dont take this stuff so serious, we are all just a bunch of guys that love pinball.

#4380 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I absolutely care what people think about pinball and about me, to a certain point. No hiding that I’m not too cool to act like I don’t care.

Yeah I know haha that's why I told you the same already.

All good.

#4381 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Things are different now and thats to be expected and im cool with it. This all leads back to the days when i was saying that they had become biased when the went from being two guys in their basement to going to pinball shows and making friends with the owners of these pinball companies and people who make mods and stuff like that. People went off on me and acted like i was a f*cking nut job. I wasn't dogging them or anything, i mean shit who doesn’t want to be friends with these people? I’ll be the first to admit that i would like to meet the guys at Stern and if i did it would be hard for me to do a show and say that a particular game sucks that my friend just designed. Thats when it all started imo and put them in a bad position.
Now with that being said, I’m not pissed off at these guys or mad at them at all. Its quite the opposite actually and i like them and consider them pinball friends and i have respect for them because the love pinball like i do. Zach still has his honesty and integrity in tact and that will never change because it was how he was raised and taught to be. I don’t even care about their reviews honestly. I just see two guys talking about pinball and having fun. Their show is funny and entertaining. Just keep doing what you guys do, your show is still great.
Delt when me and Gunnut start doing our pinball show () you will love it because i will look in the camera and say “this game f*cking SUCKS!” Im not as nice as Zach is and i will tell it like it is. All the pinball nerds will be crying and going BOOOOOOOO Who Dey you’re an asshole and need to be more PC, and Delt will say HELL YEAH YOU TELL EM WHO DEY
Dont take this stuff so serious, we are all just a bunch of guys that love pinball.

I hear you and can't wait for the show! Sounds great!

I don't mean to come across as too serious and I find them entertaining still - just needed to clarify something with the big Z.

Cheers WhoDey

#4382 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I hear you and can't wait for the show! Sounds great!
I don't mean to come across as too serious and I find them entertaining still - just needed to clarify something with the big Z.
Cheers WhoDey

I think Zach and Greg are friendly guys and they like to get out and mingle and meet and talk to people and when they did that the show became a little different. That doesn’t mean its not good anymore or anything like that, it just changes things whether people want to admit it or not. I have friends that own just about any game you can think of and some of those games i just don't like. If they didnt own them id probably be telling them that such and such game sucks but even as big of an asshole as i am or can be, i don't want to tell them that the new game they are getting sucks. Sometimes we do still but i try to be nice lol. It is kind of hard to walk up to a guy though and say “hey that RZ you got there is a real nice game” and then try and keep a straight face lol.

Bottom line is we all love pinball. Man these guys i play with now are something else. We all have different beliefs politically, and i mean we are on totally opposite ends of the spectrum but we still have a blast. We make fun of each other politically, tell each other how bad we suck at pinball, and all kinds of crazy talk that i cant even talk about on here but the one thing we all do have in common is pinball has made us all great friends and we have a blast when we all get together and play. We are a bunch of 40-60 year old men (kids) sitting around drinking and having fun that act like we are about 16 hanging out at the arcade. Anybody who is easily offended damn sure wouldn’t want to hang around this bunch let me tell ya.

#4383 4 years ago

Definitely come check this out today and win something!

5CA7FFC4-0439-4C30-8D67-D74FDEA5548E (resized).png5CA7FFC4-0439-4C30-8D67-D74FDEA5548E (resized).png
#4385 4 years ago

Woot! I won a set of Hovers for my Pinstadiums. Thanks guys!

#4386 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Can't beat that! Those SDTM guys and Scott from Pinstadium are awesome!

#4387 4 years ago

Nicely done and congrats!

#4388 4 years ago

SDTM LIVE Stream: Black Knight LE with Chuck Wurt and Pin Stadium Scott

Check out that camera angle UNDER the glass!

#4389 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

SDTM LIVE Stream: Black Knight LE with Chuck Wurt and Pin Stadium Scott
Check out that camera angle UNDER the glass!

That was indeed awesome. It was even better after they straightened it later.

#4390 4 years ago

That was indeed awesome. It was even better after they straightened it later.

Scott was afraid of breaking the camera. Since it was mine, I figured I’d give it the old heave ho, and risk breaking it. Haha. Seemed to have worked out. Glad we were able to include that awesome view.

#4391 4 years ago

Indeed! Innovation in pinball streaming.

#4392 4 years ago

Wow, rating the Best Shots In Pinball is no easy task.

SDTM Episode 94: TOP 10 Shots in Pinball

#4393 4 years ago

No Hole in One shot is a bold move, but having MB left ramp shot is even bolder. Not that thgere's anything wrong with that.

#4394 4 years ago

Tron Gem not Zen..ZMeny you owned that game!

#4395 4 years ago

The MB left ramp sucks on the remakes. It rejects direct/strong shots because of the way it was made. Lots of people complaining about it on MBr thread. I'm one of them lol. :p

But on originals it is awesome.

edit: 100% agree on star wars warp ramp shot to the hyper loop. If you have the game set up correctly, it's totally doable even if hard to make. And when you do and they start flinging around that loop, and then you're trying to add more for the MB OMG ITS AWESOME.

#4396 4 years ago

Great episode- how could you forget the castle shot on MM? Awesome shot

#4397 4 years ago

Great to have an entertaining show like SDTM. Also like that Greg and Zach are very different from each other personality wise. Gives the show more depth. I,m just glad they fixed their mic issue that showed up every time Greg laughed( more like screeched). Keep up the good work boys.

#4398 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No Hole in One shot is a bold move, but having MB left ramp shot is even bolder. Not that thgere's anything wrong with that.

Quoted from f3honda4me:

The MB left ramp sucks on the remakes. It rejects direct/strong shots because of the way it was made. Lots of people complaining about it on MBr thread. I'm one of them lol. :p
But on originals it is awesome.
edit: 100% agree on star wars warp ramp shot to the hyper loop. If you have the game set up correctly, it's totally doable even if hard to make. And when you do and they start flinging around that loop, and then you're trying to add more for the MB OMG ITS AWESOME.

I’ve never had issues with that MB ramp, Remake or original, but I have with LOTR left ramp (similar in some ways). On the ones I’ve played it always been smooth as butter

Quoted from Beebl:

Tron Gem not Zen..Zmeny you owned that game!

I always do that. My apologies. #cmonzachshit

Quoted from Coz:

Great episode- how could you forget the castle shot on MM? Awesome shot

I honestly think that for me is one of the most dissatisfying shots in pinball. The effect is one of the most satisfying but where the ball leaves the middle of the flipper feels weak and yuck to me.

Quoted from Extraballz:

Great to have an entertaining show like SDTM. Also like that Greg and Zach are very different from each other personality wise. Gives the show more depth. I,m just glad they fixed their mic issue that showed up every time Greg laughed( more like screeched). Keep up the good work boys.

We very much appreciate that

#4399 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’ve never had issues with that MB ramp, Remake or original, but I have with LOTR left ramp (similar in some ways). On the ones I’ve played it always been smooth as butter

Good to know, I submitted a ticket with CGC to see if I can get it resolved. Maybe I have a defective ramp wireform or something. Playing my buddy's OG monster bash and mine is totally different on the left ramp. We are both set around 7.0 degrees but his is butter smooth for all shots, direct, strong, medium, etc. Mine rejects most shots of direct, strong, medium, etc.

#4400 4 years ago

The shot itself isnt anything special but the look on peoples face the first time the ball disappears in the Shadow sanctum is always classic.
Staying on Shadow (if dailed in correctly) the left orbit straight into the khan mb/mode start if the upper flipper is held up. Very satisfying.
Random personal choice, Williams Blackout hitting the saucer when everything is ready. BLACKOUT! BLACKOUT! BLACKOUT!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/88?hl=lordhelmet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.