bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 125.
#4251 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Lol that is amazing.

#4252 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Uh that’s perfect. Nicely done my friend

Quoted from pinballlife:

Also, just for clarification...
The tidal wave insert on the left orbit does not start the tidal wave mode.
The shark flipper awards are not followed by earthquake. Earthquake wizard mode is achieved by playing all the modes.
The tower is not a physical lock, it is actually a virtual lock as the balls are returned to the ball trough via a subway.
No mention of modes being started both vertically and horizontally? That's innovation!
One of the mystery awards is to simply see Squid Girl at the end of the row of girls at the end of the game. More innovation!
Many of the mods interact with the display (helicopter and cove for sure, maybe others). I'm not positive, but this may be the first game to do this. If so, more innovation!
This game has 2 of my all time favorite quotes:
After a particularly bad ball you sometimes hear The Hof say, "You did all you could". After a good ball he sometimes says, "I've never had a better day".

Amazing clarification! Appreciate that buddy, almost makes me wanna play it again...almost haha

#4253 4 years ago

Good show! Good thing I didn't buy that bay watch off of you. 100x better deadpool!

#4254 4 years ago

That being said deadpool is awful. That theme grrrr. The best movie of all time! That theme is like having a met that plays new kids on the block music!

#4255 4 years ago

I enjoy Baywatch, it is a fun shooting pin. New code cuts down on strobing and color dmd looks good on it. Not for everyone but lots to do for sure.

I appreciate the mention Greg, my Baywatch was in Texas and I plan on bringing it next year. Replaced the shooter lane switch (ended up breaking during TPF) and rebuilt the flippers so it should play even better.

#4256 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

That being said deadpool is awful. That theme grrrr. The best movie of all time! That theme is like having a met that plays new kids on the block music!

This statement seems backwards. Comic style over movie style all day
(I dont actually enjoy the game but the art package and animations are top notch) They just need to remove all traces of tiny deadpool. He is Rudy level annoying

#4257 4 years ago

Greg is my spirit animal

#4258 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh what a great show guys....thanks so much for calling me a Troll you weinerheads! Now i am going to do some trolling for real. First off i really do love you guys, even though you dont know shit about.....well i cant bring that subject up without getting in trouble but you know that thing that Greg was talking about in last weeks show. Oh yeah and just for the record i didnt vote team Zach or Team Greg, i voted for both of you.
Ok now the one BIG thing that stuck in my head after watching this episode was "The Beatles could quite possibly be the best pinball machine ever made".......Zach Meny
Holy f*cking shit Zach i don't know what you are smoking my brother but i want some of that shit BAD!!! Have they been spraying the cornfields with round up near your house or something buddy? I mean Beatles ain't bad and its fun but maybe the best pinball machine ever......really??? Jesus dude i just wanna run out in front of a bunch of cars on a busy interstate after hearing you say that.....SMH. Seriously Zach.....go seek help brother!
Now last but not least, i am a big music guy,(80's) and Greg i gotta hand it to you dude.....you kinda know your shit about music sounds like. I was quite impressed to hear you bring up a band that i have been blown out of my skull to a million times that most people haven't even heard of. This is great great stuff boys......oh yeah and i got your Troll right here Bitches!

80s music - the best music ever. Well said

#4259 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

This statement seems backwards. Comic style over movie style all day
(I dont actually enjoy the game but the art package and animations are top notch) They just need to remove all traces of tiny deadpool. He is Rudy level annoying

I was so drunk when I posted this. I'm not even sure why all the hate.

#4260 4 years ago

Great episode guys! It felt like your old ones again. Definitely refreshing. Keep up the great work!

#4261 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

I was so drunk when I posted this. I'm not even sure why all the
hate.

Keep drinking! You funny when you drunk!

#4262 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

I was so drunk when I posted this. I'm not even sure why all the
hate.

Just what we need, another drunken Troll on this site! I can’t stand Trolls.

#4263 4 years ago

I can imagine Greg as an extra in Baywatch.....

34EFCA52-CD58-40BD-BFEB-795842BFD297 (resized).jpeg34EFCA52-CD58-40BD-BFEB-795842BFD297 (resized).jpeg
#4264 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

We are building a collection thanks Coz

#4265 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

The Jurassic World and Gomez 4 life tattoos are hilarious.

#4266 4 years ago

His leg tattoo:
Lets kick this shit!

But baywatch art in its own retro 90's tv series vibe isn't that bad is it..?
B- ?

#4267 4 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Personally I was in for an LE until the price smacked me in the face. I backed down to a Prem then found out my beautiful Franchi color art was not an option. Then almost settled on a Pro but I know I would be missing out on the lower playfield. So I stand buy waiting for a color Premium package to be announce which may never happen. Really wish the paddle targets were stand ups on pros and drops on the upper models, that is my only complaint.

And then it happens....not into the game play but I had a feeling this would happen.

#4268 4 years ago

Only time I’ll post this in here, but need y’alls help building this up.

Episode 1 of Flip N Out Pinball Streaming was a blast! Thanks again to hosts Ken and Bill for putting on a great show. Tune in to Twitch every Monday night around 9e/8c for gameplay of the newest pinball machines.

Be a pal real quick and follow us on YouTube and Twitch (twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball). You’re the best thanks!

#4269 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Only time I’ll post this in here, but need y’alls help building this up.
Episode 1 of Flip N Out Pinball Streaming was a blast! Thanks again to hosts Ken and Bill for putting on a great show. Tune in to Twitch every Monday night around 9e/8c for gameplay of the newest pinball machines.
Be a pal real quick and follow us on YouTube and Twitch (twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball). You’re the best thanks!

For those that couldn’t make it - it was a pretty awesome kick off. Lots of podcasters, insight to the machine, and laughs all around (and I only caught the last 30 minutes). If you find the time I would highly advise watching and tuning in next week.

#4270 4 years ago

SDTM Cary Hardy continues his quest to Save Swords of Fury Pinball In Part 2 of the saga.

#4271 4 years ago

Hmm. You just tested the fuses and fixed wiring? I would of tested the coils also. They are one of my bug a boos. You sure that was a dirtdobber nest? I was thinking a jelly dounut for some reason. Any who good vid. I learned a few things.

#4272 4 years ago

Shared this with Zach last week. Thought of him when I was at Usingers stocking up on Weiners , Brats and more.

Next time you are in Milwaukee Zach I'm taking you to Usingers. Bring along your cooler.

IMG_2576 (resized).JPGIMG_2576 (resized).JPG
#4273 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Hmm. You just tested the fuses and fixed wiring? I would of tested the coils also. They are one of my bug a boos. You sure that was a dirtdobber nest? I was thinking a jelly dounut for some reason. Any who good vid. I learned a few things.

Checking the coils isn't out of the question, but all coil plungers were free moving in the first episode. If a plunger was stuck due to a swollen coil - RED flag would have been thrown down, and further checks would have been made. But who knows what the next episode holds...

#4274 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Shared this with Zach last week. Thought of him when I was at Usingers stocking up on Weiners , Brats and more.
Next time you are in Milwaukee Zach I'm taking you to Usingers. Bring along your cooler.
[quoted image]

Zach loves his wieners!

#4275 4 years ago

Enjoyed watching the FNO video last night on YouTube before playing Oktoberfest for the first time today on location in Sharon, PA. Really enjoyed listening to Josh Kugler discuss the rules.

Thanks to all for a great job.

#4276 4 years ago

Cary,

You don't check that the right amperage of fuse is installed too?

BTW -great videos!

#4277 4 years ago

SDTM Episode 92: The Addams Family Pinball Machine Review

Dun nuh nuh nuh...snap snap

#4278 4 years ago

You guys are on fire! Nice work. Glad to see you guys back on a regular basis.

#4279 4 years ago

Streaming, podcasts, YouTube, and still finds time to sell and support pinballs. And still answers my Sunday texts.

Zach please work more it’s clearly not enough. :p

PS. Find me a used Aerosmith or Metallica pro.

#4280 4 years ago

Adams Family remake coming? hint?

#4281 4 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Adams Family remake coming? hint?

Anything is possible for a Remake, but I don’t think that’s next.

#4282 4 years ago

That lane divider on the left side needs to be pulled back up.

#4283 4 years ago
Quoted from cody_chunn:

That lane divider on the left side needs to be pulled back up.

Good eye!

#4284 4 years ago

You've got a few bulbs out in the mansion too. Looks like a lovely condition pin though.

#4285 4 years ago

Mamushka

B625CF97-88BA-43E1-A10B-B1F878B1D086 (resized).jpegB625CF97-88BA-43E1-A10B-B1F878B1D086 (resized).jpeg
#4286 4 years ago

Great episode!

I feel similarly... its a great game, but in a lineup of say 10 other games even on location it is not one I play every chance I get...I am still glad this game is out there making people smile after more than a quarter of a century! That is nuts.

#4287 4 years ago

Wow ZMeny for how much enthusiasm you showed during the review you really blew the game up in your ratings... While i do agree with the ease of which Tour can be reached by an enthusiast i don't think that is the case for the average pinball player. And frankly if you have a little bit larger collection it is fun as hell to go back and blow up the game from time to time.

I think the reason TaF is such a great game is because of the connection / exciting game play that it generates with even the casual player every time you hit the start button. The pin is just a rush, between the call outs, music and modes it is just plain fun to play for everyone.

One last comment, I think you have to give props to Julia / Huston for actually taking the time to do the voices...bravo.

#4288 4 years ago

I'll take addams family's easy code, loaded playfields and different layouts over Stern's empty cabinets of light. At this rate were gonna have zizzle level pinballs. Gonna have to buy a premium just to get flipper buttons

#4289 4 years ago

I'm 100% with Zach on TAF. It's fun but gets old quick. It feels very dated to me.

#4290 4 years ago

We’ve got an adams family at my local pinball spot on free play. I always play a couple games, and have fun, but I’m not sure I’d want it in the basement

#4291 4 years ago

I won't say it's a loaded pin, but it has more in it than modern Sterns. The modes are fun, the sounds are great, the theme is spot on, and the light show is really good when it has LED's in it. It DOES get old after awhile though, I think only because it's everywhere and it has been everywhere forever.

#4292 4 years ago

I have a hour and half to watch this Adams review. Damn wife keeping me in line. I will be well probably saying some nonsense.

#4293 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

I have a hour and half to watch this Adams review. Damn wife keeping me in line. I will be well probably saying some nonsense.

Give em hell Gunnut, don't hold back buddy!
Thanks for letting everyone on Pinside know who wears the pants at your house though!

#4294 4 years ago

How in the fuck can you say Adams is better than Munsters(movies or want not)? Damn wanna be team Greg(I love sega). I picked team zach for reason. Anyways I have something really important to talk about. It's called leds! I played a Adams Jesus A Christ non led. Oh oh where is my ball at? I didn't know! Wanted to shine the pinstation? Crack is wack I'm out

#4295 4 years ago

Hey you guys, I enoyed the show, as always. At the risk of nitpicking, wouldn‘t some of your criticisms of Addams like wash and repeat on the modes also apply to Indiana Jones?

#4296 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

How in the fuck can you say Adams is better than Munsters(movies or want not)? Damn wanna be team Greg(I love sega). I picked team zach for reason. Anyways I have something really important to talk about. It's called leds! I played a Adams Jesus A Christ non led. Oh oh where is my ball at? I didn't know! Wanted to shine the pinstation? Crack is wack I'm out

Lol best drunken Gunnut rant ever, i knew it was coming too! Im on Gunnuts side on this one, Adams Family is NOT as good as Munsters and Munsters kicks its ass big time!

Everytime I've played TAF i have always wondered why people are so in love with it. I mean i like the theme ALOT, and its pretty fun but i dont understand why it brings the prices that it does and gets the amount of love that it does. If i had one and someone offered me big money for it i would unload that MF so fast that it would make your head spin!

The game honestly is just ok in my opinion. There are much better games even in its era like MB, MM, AFM and many more i think but it definitely ain't no Munsters!

#4297 4 years ago

The market begs to differ.

It is (still) the world's best selling pinball machine, and arguably the reason TZ exists in the form it does.

#4298 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

The market begs to differ.
It is (still) the world's best selling pinball machine, and arguably the reason TZ exists in the form it does.

Yeah but those were different times back then. It wouldn't be the best selling game today i am sure if it.

#4299 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah but those were different times back then. It wouldn't be the best selling game today i am sure if it.

Perhaps. You're probably right, however if there was an equivalent modern version of Addams (LCD, decent sound, etc) up against Munsters.. I know you're hardcore into Munsters so won't try and convince you otherwise.

#4300 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Perhaps. You're probably right, however if there was an equivalent modern version of Addams (LCD, decent sound, etc) up against Munsters.. I know you're hardcore into Munsters so won't try and convince you otherwise.

I like both themes a lot but i just thin Munsters compared to this pin here is better. TAF isn't bad and im not hating on it, i just never felt like it was anything super special. I would definitely like to have one i guess but not for the money that they ask for them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 300.00
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/86?hl=looking4firstpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.