bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 125.
#4201 4 years ago

Wow, what an episode! Everything but the kitchen sink.

#4202 4 years ago

Thanks ZMeny and Greg! Always great watching. Cheers from Jupiter, FL!

#4203 4 years ago
Quoted from Bazzy34:

Thanks zmeny and Greg! Always great watching. Cheers from Jupiter, FL!

Thanks Bazzy!

#4204 4 years ago

Great episode guys!

#4205 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Great episode guys!

Much appreciated. A wild one for sure and Greg’s mom for the win haha.

#4206 4 years ago

Awesome episode guys!! Fun as always.....

One comment on GB code: IMO it wouldn't be such a big deal as it is if Stern hadn't been promising each month for over the last couple years in it's Stern of the Union address that a GB code update is coming.

#4207 4 years ago

Another great episode and I must say Greg was really on it with valid points and views. Also sad to admit how interested I was in the lawn manicure segment lol. My lawn looks like a cattle field. Need to get a call in segment with Gregs mom similar to how Dave Letterman had his mom on the show. Priceless...

#4208 4 years ago

Haven’t listened to this week’s episode yet because I can’t get past the cover art. I hate photoshop and was hoping you guys would be using only hand drawn covers by now - year 3. Franchi is available, maybe contact him him for some help solving this collundrum.

#4209 4 years ago

Great episode, I had fun and it sounded like you guys had fun too!

#4210 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Great episode, I had fun and it sounded like you guys had fun too!

Always fun when we hang out and stick a camera in front of us. Thanks for watching!

#4211 4 years ago

Very exciting! Our idea of distribution in 2019! New, creative ways to provide to the Flip N Out Pinball customers.

Please subscribe and follow at twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

9EF5E07B-DA1A-43AB-8294-41E11F8E2F7D (resized).jpeg9EF5E07B-DA1A-43AB-8294-41E11F8E2F7D (resized).jpeg
#4212 4 years ago

Great episode! What would you guys (not just Zach and Greg) pick for these (mostly) past reviewed games?

Indiana Jones
Whirlwind
Monster bash remake

Vs

The shadow
Attack from Mars remake
White water

Also, ham sandwich FTW...turkey is trash.

#4213 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

Great episode! What would you guys (not just Zach and Greg) pick for these (mostly) past reviewed games?
Indiana Jones
Whirlwind
Monster bash remake
Vs
The shadow
Attack from Mars remake
White water
Also, ham sandwich FTW...turkey is trash.

Group 2 all day.
Also, poultry over swine.

#4214 4 years ago

Oh what a great show guys....thanks so much for calling me a Troll you weinerheads! Now i am going to do some trolling for real. First off i really do love you guys, even though you dont know shit about.....well i cant bring that subject up without getting in trouble but you know that thing that Greg was talking about in last weeks show. Oh yeah and just for the record i didnt vote team Zach or Team Greg, i voted for both of you.

Ok now the one BIG thing that stuck in my head after watching this episode was "The Beatles could quite possibly be the best pinball machine ever made".......Zach Meny

Holy f*cking shit Zach i don't know what you are smoking my brother but i want some of that shit BAD!!! Have they been spraying the cornfields with round up near your house or something buddy? I mean Beatles ain't bad and its fun but maybe the best pinball machine ever......really??? Jesus dude i just wanna run out in front of a bunch of cars on a busy interstate after hearing you say that.....SMH. Seriously Zach.....go seek help brother!

Now last but not least, i am a big music guy,(80's) and Greg i gotta hand it to you dude.....you kinda know your shit about music sounds like. I was quite impressed to hear you bring up a band that i have been blown out of my skull to a million times that most people haven't even heard of. This is great great stuff boys......oh yeah and i got your Troll right here Bitches!

#4215 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

"The Beatles could quite possibly be the best pinball machine ever made".......Zach Meny

Holy f*cking shit Zach i don't know what you are smoking my brother but i want some of that shit BAD!!!

When he said that I laughed pretty hard at work - I knew he was going to catch flak for that one.

#4216 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

When he said that I laughed pretty hard at work - I knew he was going to catch flak for that one.

And the boy don't even drink lol. I was sitting there and almost fell out of my fucking chair lmao.

#4217 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh what a great show guys....thanks so much for calling me a Troll you weinerheads! Now i am going to do some trolling for real. First off i really do love you guys, even though you dont know shit about.....well i cant bring that subject up without getting in trouble but you know that thing that Greg was talking about in last weeks show. Oh yeah and just for the record i didnt vote team Zach or Team Greg, i voted for both of you.
Ok now the one BIG thing that stuck in my head after watching this episode was "The Beatles could quite possibly be the best pinball machine ever made".......Zach Meny
Holy f*cking shit Zach i don't know what you are smoking my brother but i want some of that shit BAD!!! Have they been spraying the cornfields with round up near your house or something buddy? I mean Beatles ain't bad and its fun but maybe the best pinball machine ever......really??? Jesus dude i just wanna run out in front of a bunch of cars on a busy interstate after hearing you say that.....SMH. Seriously Zach.....go seek help brother!
Now last but not least, i am a big music guy,(80's) and Greg i gotta hand it to you dude.....you kinda know your shit about music sounds like. I was quite impressed to hear you bring up a band that i have been blown out of my skull to a million times that most people haven't even heard of. This is great great stuff boys......oh yeah and i got your Troll right here Bitches!

Let the record show that I said it could be one of the best ever made. It really is that good. I’d take it over Pinside’s Top 4 and likely for me it’s better than all but 5 of the Pinside Top 20. Boom

#4218 4 years ago
Quoted from Barkz:

I was working from home today and when he said that my cats probably thought I was nuts from laughing so hard out loud.

#4219 4 years ago

Who-Dey got Rick rolled and liked it!

#4220 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

It really is that good.

No its not! Lol

#4221 4 years ago

All i know is i would have liked to seen the look on my face after you said that Zach if i would have been sitting in Gregs place. My God i probably would have looked at you like you had three heads and then fell out of my chair!

#4222 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

. I’d take it over Pinside’s Top 4 and likely for me it’s better than all but 5 of the Pinside Top 20. Boom

I've been watching long enough to guess it's the 3 jjp games, indy and.... ac/dc?

#4223 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I've been watching long enough to guess it's the 3 jjp games, indy and.... ac/dc?

Has to be LOTR over AC/DC

#4224 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

My fifth pick would be between Totan and Maiden. No, I’d rather own Beatles over Woz.

#4225 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I left it off because I thought it was #4. Its #5 so yeah.
Shocked by Maiden. It's one of my favorites but i thought the music and theme would kill it for you (Zach) in the home.

#4226 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Let the record show that I said it could be one of the best ever made. It really is that good. I’d take it over Pinside’s Top 4 and likely for me it’s better than all but 5 of the Pinside Top 20. Boom

You would really take Beatles over these games here? Im not buying it sorry.

Screenshot_2019-05-07-07-37-03-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-05-07-07-37-03-1 (resized).png
#4227 4 years ago

Great to see you guys doing your show again I was getting withdrawls . My ears pricked up when you said The Hobbit vs pirates , I had to make that choice and I put my money where my mouth is . I put a $1,500 deposit on a pirates CE and while I was waiting I ended up buying a hobbit le , and after over 15 months of waiting circumstances changed and I could no longer get pirates , I could have got Pirates if I sold the Hobbit but it's not going anywhere . To me The Hobbit is the perfect pin , I love everything about it , there's so much to do and so many ways to go about it , not to mention the call outs , modes , music and integration , just perfect . So it looks like I've lost my $1,500 deposit but I can live with that .

PS I also miss John's arcade videos especially the on the road ones it would be great to see you and Greg do some on the road videos as living on the other side of the world it's really interesting to see all the different stuff you guys have . Who knew you could get boiled eggs from a petrol station ( gas station ) .

#4228 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You would really take Beatles over these games here? Im not buying it sorry. [quoted image]

Not sure why so many of you find that hard to believe. I'd take The Beatles over that top 5 with out a blink. Pinside's top 10 is certainly not my top 10. People that prefer brutal addictive gameplay are going to get bored with those 5 games tons faster then they will The Beatles.

#4229 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Not sure why so many of you find that hard to believe. I'd take The Beatles over that top 5 with out a blink.

Because comparing the Beatles to any 5 of those games is like comparing a super model to a woman that weighs 500 pounds.

#4230 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Because comparing the Beatles to any 5 of those games is like comparing a super model to a woman that weighs 500 pounds.

Lol, that sounds a lot more ridiculous. I know you really like that 500lb woman (and there's nothing wrong with that) but me and Zach are rolling with the super model

#4231 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Lol, that sounds a lot more ridiculous.

Well i had to get my point across just to make sure that you knew what i was talking about. Also Zach is only interested in Gregs Mom and nobody else. Greg better watch that sneaky little bastard!

#4232 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Great to see you guys doing your show again I was getting withdrawls . My ears pricked up when you said The Hobbit vs pirates , I had to make that choice and I put my money where my mouth is . I put a $1,500 deposit on a pirates CE and while I was waiting I ended up buying a hobbit le , and after over 15 months of waiting circumstances changed and I could no longer get pirates , I could have got Pirates if I sold the Hobbit but it's not going anywhere . To me The Hobbit is the perfect pin , I love everything about it , there's so much to do and so many ways to go about it , not to mention the call outs , modes , music and integration , just perfect . So it looks like I've lost my $1,500 deposit but I can live with that .
PS I also miss John's arcade videos especially the on the road ones it would be great to see you and Greg do some on the road videos as living on the other side of the world it's really interesting to see all the different stuff you guys have . Who knew you could get boiled eggs from a petrol station ( gas station ) .

Thanks man! So why did you lose the 1500 deposit?

#4233 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks man! So why did you lose the 1500 deposit?

not all distributors have "refundable deposits."

#4234 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

not all distributors have "refundable deposits."

They should. If they want my business they will.

#4235 4 years ago

Hey Guys with all this mom talk maybe you should do a Mom's episode for Mothers Day coming up this week - have the moms take over or sit in with you both and maybe even the wives then we will get the real story

On a serious note - love what you guys do and always check out your latest when it comes out. It is good entertainment and knowledgeable as well.

PS Greg - never mind what that troll says about you - your OK

#4236 4 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey Guys with all this mom talk maybe you should do a Mom's episode for Mothers Day coming up this week - have the moms take over or sit in with you both and maybe even the wives then we will get the real story
On a serious note - love what you guys do and always check out your latest when it comes out. It is good entertainment and knowledgeable as well.
PS Greg - never mind what that troll says about you - your OK

Yes, definitely the wives! lol And make it an open Q&A session. lolol

#4237 4 years ago

Love the show as always guys. Super surprised you didn't this or that the obvious Black Knight Premium vs Wonka Standard.

100% with Greg that a Beetles is a $5000 game. Then again, so is Primus but it's so rare I'll probably never play one.

#4238 4 years ago

This or that: Dr who and a Tron pro or JJP Pirates?
Jeff A.

#4239 4 years ago

This or that:

LOTR + MMr + IMDN or WOZ + TH + JJPOTC

#4240 4 years ago
Quoted from alpo3744:

This or that: Dr who and a Tron pro or JJP Pirates?
Jeff A.

Who and tron for sure.

#4241 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

This or that:

An all JJP lineup wouldn’t sit well with me.

Gimmie door number 1.

#4242 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

An all JJP lineup wouldn’t sit well with me.
Gimmie door number 1.

That's a good point. Diversity may be the key - they are also all wide bodies.

#4243 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

This or that:

LOTR, MMR, and IMDN all day long.

#4244 4 years ago

SDTM Episode 91: Baywatch Pinball Machine Review

Don’t Hassle Da Hoff!

#4245 4 years ago
3E7599C6-05F5-434E-946A-2F3C2E6FEFF3 (resized).jpeg3E7599C6-05F5-434E-946A-2F3C2E6FEFF3 (resized).jpeg
#4246 4 years ago

Olive loaf!

F30A6E71-F217-4CE1-ACB5-EB5B2CEB70E8 (resized).jpegF30A6E71-F217-4CE1-ACB5-EB5B2CEB70E8 (resized).jpeg
#4248 4 years ago

Also, just for clarification...
The tidal wave insert on the left orbit does not start the tidal wave mode.
The shark flipper awards are not followed by earthquake. Earthquake wizard mode is achieved by playing all the modes.
The tower is not a physical lock, it is actually a virtual lock as the balls are returned to the ball trough via a subway.

No mention of modes being started both vertically and horizontally? That's innovation!
One of the mystery awards is to simply see Squid Girl at the end of the row of girls at the end of the game. More innovation!
Many of the mods interact with the display (helicopter and cove for sure, maybe others). I'm not positive, but this may be the first game to do this. If so, more innovation!

This game has 2 of my all time favorite quotes:
After a particularly bad ball you sometimes hear The Hof say, "You did all you could". After a good ball he sometimes says, "I've never had a better day".

#4249 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Also, just for clarification...
The tidal wave insert on the left orbit does not start the tidal wave mode.
The shark flipper awards are not followed by earthquake. Earthquake wizard mode is achieved by playing all the modes.
The tower is not a physical lock, it is actually a virtual lock as the balls are returned to the ball trough via a subway.
No mention of modes being started both vertically and horizontally? That's innovation!
One of the mystery awards is to simply see Squid Girl at the end of the row of girls at the end of the game. More innovation!
Many of the mods interact with the display (helicopter and cove for sure, maybe others). I'm not positive, but this may be the first game to do this. If so, more innovation!
This game has 2 of my all time favorite quotes:
After a particularly bad ball you sometimes hear The Hof say, "You did all you could". After a good ball he sometimes says, "I've never had a better day".

Earthquake can be also started by collecting the last shark award too, you can get it either way.

#4250 4 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Earthquake can be also started by collecting the last shark award too, you can get it either way.

I did not know that!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/85?hl=javagrind888 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.