bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 125.
#4157 4 years ago

Great show as usual, staying with team Zach after watching! The best part of the show by a mile was the Craig Young story. I lost my Mom to cancer and way too many friends and its good to hear a story with a happy ending for a change. This story seriously brought back a lot of terrible memories but made me smile in the end.

Greg congrats on your new Venture. I know you will do great at it and houses are selling like hotcakes right now thanks to this BOOMING economy. Tons of money to be made right now in real estate, pinball machines and all kinds of things.

Glad to see you back Zach.

#4158 4 years ago

Another fun show.

Hollywoodbone What speaker light kit do you have on DP?

#4159 4 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

Another fun show.
hollywoodbone What speaker light kit do you have on DP?

Thats the new design from Speakerlightkits.com I like the new look!

Great show as always and glad to see it back! Was hoping they would elaborate more on the mom multiball 3 ball lock....lol

#4160 4 years ago

We don’t discuss politics on our show, but sometimes political figures on whichever side fall into our tangents.

#4161 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats the new design from Speakerlightkits.com I like the new look!
Great show as always and glad to see it back! Was hoping they would elaborate more on the mom multiball 3 ball lock....lol

Oh she makes one HELL of an appearance next episode! Stay Tuned...

#4162 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

We don’t discuss politics on our show, but sometimes political figures on whichever side fall into our tangents.

I know that and i don't even care that you did. I could care less what your political views are. I thought it was funny. I didnt realize that i was supposed to get all bent out of shape and start screaming at you like an idiot. Oh well i missed my opportunity, maybe next time.

Good show!

#4163 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I know that and i don't even care that you did. I could care less what your political views are. I thought it was funny. I didnt realize that i was supposed to get all bent out of shape and start screaming at you like an idiot. Oh well i missed my opportunity, maybe next time.
Good show!

Dude, let it go, you are the only person that starting going all caps dropping F bombs and name calling. All I said was "Can we turn down the stupid" and you threw a hissy. Turn down the suck, or turn down the stupid, is borrowed from Spicoli type characters in goofy comedies. Its about as offensive and confrontational as "your harshing my mellow".

#4164 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Let it go, you are the only person that starting going all caps dropping F bombs and name calling. All I said was I "Can we turn down the stupid" and you threw a hissy. Turn down the suck, or turn down the stupid, is borrowed from Spicoli type characters in goofy comedies. Its about as offensive and confrontational as "stop harshing my mellow".

Who cares

#4165 4 years ago

Apparently you do.

#4166 4 years ago

You two are harshing my mellow. If you’re going to have a battle, at least do it on an upcoming TWIP podcast episode haha.

#4167 4 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Soooon very soon! The TWIPY stuff put us really far behind and then my busy season started and I took a second job at the same time!!!! So our free time has been non existent! But within the next week we should be back on track with our original awesome format!!!! I’m honestly super super excited to get back at it. Have to much shit in my head I want to talk about

Finally! A new season. Now its time to kick this shit!

#4168 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

You two are harshing my mellow. If you’re going to have a battle, at least do it on an upcoming TWIP podcast episode haha.

This would be amazing. Do it!!

#4169 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This would be amazing. Do it!!

I cant say what I would like to say, but thats not going to happen.

#4170 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I cant say what I would like to say, but thats not going to happen.

I’m already confused and excited! Hash it out on the twip podcast!

#4171 4 years ago

Great show. My wife was so excited she got to meet you two at TPF and now won Orion's Belts too!
Side blades, LED's, speaker grill cover, Pinstadiums, extra characters, now Orion's Belt. About to top off on upgrades we can put into this old South Park.
South Park was our first machine into the hobby and it's still my wife's favorite. We wouldn't be in this hobby if it weren't for her walking up to a South Park in an arcade and saying "Buy me this!"

Thanks for everything you two do for the hobby.

#4172 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Great show. My wife was so excited she got to meet you two at TPF and now won Orion's Belts too!
Side blades, LED's, speaker grill cover, Pinstadiums, extra characters, now Orion's Belt. About to top off on upgrades we can put into this old South Park.
South Park was our first machine into the hobby and it's still my wife's favorite. We wouldn't be in this hobby if it weren't for her walking up to a South Park in an arcade and saying "Buy me this!"
Thanks for everything you two do for the hobby.

Happy to do it and Greg and I are jealous that our Misses aren’t into it as much as yours. Send her our best and thanks for supporting the show!

#4173 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Happy to do it and Greg and I are jealous that our Misses aren’t into it as much as yours. Send her our best and thanks for supporting the show!

She says one more machine and we're swapping the game room and the living room. She's a keeper.

#4174 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I agree. A Bengals fan makes an American political joke that a Canadian takes serious. I'm still trying for figure out why Darscot was offended to begin with? A very confusing and continuing chain of responses.

#4175 4 years ago

Enjoyed watching your latest video

#4176 4 years ago

And back on topic in 3...2...1..

Great show guys!
Dont leave us waiting this long again guys, we need our weekly sdtm shot!!!

#4177 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

And back on topic in 3...2...1..
Great show guys!
Dont leave us waiting this long again guys, we need our weekly sdtm shot!!!

You’ll have another one likely this weekend or Monday

#4178 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I agree. A Bengals fan makes an American political joke that a Canadian takes serious. I'm still trying for figure out why Darscot was offended to begin with? A very confusing and continuing chain of responses.

I was never offended, and I even have tried to explain the context of turn down the stupid. Apparently its not a common for many of you but its very common in my circle when a friend says something dumb, silly or out of place to say dude, turn down the stupid. I do really hope this is not going to be a thread that people are "just joking" IE. dog whistling political support. I just don't think it belongs in the thread or on the show. I have tried several times to just let this go back on topic. I do find it humorous that I am somehow the guy taking it serious, when I'm posting Brady Bunch memes and the other is spouting profanity and insults.

It's funny because I can totally see Zach dropping a turn down the stupid when Greg goes off on one of his tangents and Zach has no idea what he is saying. That was the context I meant it in.

#4179 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I was never offended, and I even have tried to explain the context of turn down the stupid. Apparently its not a common for many of you but its very common in my circle when a friend says something dumb, silly or out of place to say dude, turn down the stupid. I do really hope this is not going to be a thread that people are "just joking" IE. dog whistling political support. I just don't think it belongs in the thread or on the show. I have tried several times to just let this go back on topic. I do find it humorous that I am somehow the guy taking it serious, when I'm posting Brady Bunch memes and the other is spouting profanity and insults.
It's funny because I can totally see Zach dropping a turn down the stupid when Greg goes off on one of his tangents and Zach has no idea what he is saying. That was the context I meant it in.

I will be using that very soon with Greg thank you!

#4180 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

#4181 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Starting conflicts with people seems to be pretty common for you. I made a post and was totally joking trying to have some fun with Greg and Zach and for whatever reason you felt the need to jump in and be a smartass about it and yes you were offended no matter what you say or you never would have said anything about it.

If you are so offended about someone mentioning politics how come you didn't say anything to Greg about him bringing the subject up on the show? If i was the kind of person that got so triggered about someone joking about politics that i had to start shit with someone who had different views than i do i would just take myself out of this world and I'm not even joking.

What a miserable life some people have.

#4182 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Starting conflicts with people seems to be pretty common for you. I made a post and was totally joking trying to have some fun with Greg and Zach and for whatever reason you felt the need to jump in and be a smartass about it and yes you were offended no matter what you say or you never would have said anything about it.
If you are so offended about someone mentioning politics how come you didn't say anything to Greg about him bringing the subject up on the show? If i was the kind of person that got so triggered about someone joking about politics that i had to start shit with someone who had different views than i do i would just take myself out of this world and I'm not even joking.
What a miserable life some people have.

On the show context was perfectly clear, Zach immediately said woah lets not go down this path we want people to watch the show. He was not offended he is just socially aware so he clarified it. You think maybe your taking this a little far? Dude, can we hug it out already, I don't think anyone needs to off themselves. I did not mean it to be confrontational, I think we are just speaking different languages. I admit once you triggered I did try and tease you with the Brady Bunch meme but no reason for this level of hostility.

#4183 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Dude, can we hug it out already,

Absolutely we can. I can be friends with anybody and prefer it that way actually. Im just the kind of person that fights back when someone pushes my buttons, its in my blood and i cant help it. I do like getting along with people though and being friends much more than fighting with them. Just forget it ever happened and i apologize for the name calling and cussing also.

#4184 4 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

Another fun show.
hollywoodbone What speaker light kit do you have on DP?

I should have those Deluxe SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits available on my website in the next few days.

- Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#4185 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Absolutely we can. I can be friends with anybody and prefer it that way actually. Im just the kind of person that fights back when someone pushes my buttons, its in my blood and i cant help it. I do like getting along with people though and being friends much more than fighting with them. Just forget it ever happened and i apologize for the name calling and cussing also.

Sorry dude, we are all good.

brace-yourselves-a-v62n6y (resized).jpgbrace-yourselves-a-v62n6y (resized).jpg
#4187 4 years ago

Zach do you guys have a patreon or something for those who wish to donate to help the SDTM show?

#4188 4 years ago

Looking forward to year three SDTM .... no way it sucks as much as years 1 - 2 #StopShillinForTheMAN

#4189 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Zach do you guys have a patreon or something for those who wish to donate to help the SDTM show?

We do not but we have accepted donations before to go toward new equipment and travel expenses. Thanks guys for the support!

PayPal: [email protected]

#4190 4 years ago

Just like Mr. Bone, I too am holding out for a premium Jurassic World/Park. Fingers crossed for a Brian Eddy and Lyman Sheats reunion.

#4191 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

We do not but we have accepted donations before to go toward new equipment and travel expenses. Thanks guys for the support!
PayPal: [email protected]

I see from a Facebook post that Zach also accepts steaks from the internet should you want to say your thanks.

Such a random gift but yet awesome.

#4192 4 years ago

Sometimes the best way to get a thread back on track is just shutting the hell up

#4193 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Sorry dude, we are all good.[quoted image]

One of the good old ones!

#4194 4 years ago

Damn Greg! Deadpool really? Might as well be hello kitty. Theme is terrible! It's supposed to be deadpool. Lame

#4195 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Damn Greg! Deadpool really? Might as well be hello kitty. Theme is terrible! It's supposed to be deadpool. Lame

You crack me up Gunnut.

#4196 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Almost as cool as Twister, not quite though.

#4197 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’m always hoping for a weekend release. There is nothing like being alerted to a new SDTM video on a lazy Saturday afternoon! I know you guys put a lot of work into the show. Thanks for keeping the train rolling.

#4198 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Almost as cool as Twister, not quite though.

They cant all be CSI

#4199 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They cant all be CSI

That's true.

#4200 4 years ago

What a rollercoaster to read through. I've been out of the loop a couple of days and the drama level seemed super high but all was resolved bromance style. Nice fellas.

I haven't watched the full episode but I'm digging bones recap of Wonka and I'm down for a new Jurassic too although hope it's park.

Change from team shill (I mean Zach here) to team Greg in full effect!

Oh Zack I'm just busting balls. So sensitive although I would be in for a good debate on a few items in the spirit of entertainment and grounded by respect. Def wouldn't be a yes man session. Just be easy on me... I'm kind of shy and don't like confrontation ; ). Southern/super mid west meets north (NY). Oh and country suuuuuucks

Great work guys.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, IL
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 16.00
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 300.00
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/84?hl=javagrind888 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.