2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,486 posts
  • 324 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 142 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“*NEW* SDTM Cary Hardy Episode on TOTAN - Very Entertaining Check It Out”

• Team Greg 72 votes
      33%
    • Team Zach 46 votes
      21%
    • Neither 27 votes
      12%
    • One cannot pick between Abbott or Costello 74 votes
      34%

(219 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 288 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB4B40B6-55E2-454E-B44B-A7A7ED3FDDAB (resized).jpeg
    A77231E7-51DF-447A-8CBC-8DCB566947FF (resized).jpeg
    0F77B78F-1D59-4511-BEF6-FEA5B051A175 (resized).jpeg
    9E14F8EE-26DC-4690-A6DA-18CF9D6A3B6D (resized).jpeg
    20190608_141217 (resized).jpg
    4E96ACAC-7FD7-4F81-BDB7-A65B17A08C54 (resized).jpeg
    FE100C5A-1A76-486D-9B14-867E0C1BA8FC (resized).jpeg
    D54A1E66-A678-4AF5-B702-A342616BE07F (resized).jpeg
    19190E2D-2B2A-499E-9AF8-40508BA9A0E3 (resized).jpeg
    s-l1600-41-6 (resized).jpg
    5CA7FFC4-0439-4C30-8D67-D74FDEA5548E (resized).png
    C9A2D07A-8D77-4A48-9C7E-872AFE06B1E5.gif
    4523608E-E0E5-49BA-ABD8-A2D7B970D1AB.gif
    DCE246AB-EDA5-4AF9-81E9-7D01EE30CBF9.gif
    F4E8BCDB-0F2A-4792-9A05-520D20FF6D46.gif
    543A33B4-879A-4850-ADB9-3A9E44A97ECB.gif

There are 4486 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 90.
    #4157 47 days ago

Great show as usual, staying with team Zach after watching! The best part of the show by a mile was the Craig Young story. I lost my Mom to cancer and way too many friends and its good to hear a story with a happy ending for a change. This story seriously brought back a lot of terrible memories but made me smile in the end.

Greg congrats on your new Venture. I know you will do great at it and houses are selling like hotcakes right now thanks to this BOOMING economy. Tons of money to be made right now in real estate, pinball machines and all kinds of things.

Glad to see you back Zach.

#4158 47 days ago

Another fun show.

hollywoodbone What speaker light kit do you have on DP?

#4159 47 days ago
    Quoted from Rasavage:

Another fun show.

Thats the new design from Speakerlightkits.com I like the new look!

Great show as always and glad to see it back! Was hoping they would elaborate more on the mom multiball 3 ball lock....lol

#4160 47 days ago

We don’t discuss politics on our show, but sometimes political figures on whichever side fall into our tangents.

#4161 47 days ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats the new design from Speakerlightkits.com I like the new look!
    Great show as always and glad to see it back! Was hoping they would elaborate more on the mom multiball 3 ball lock....lol

Oh she makes one HELL of an appearance next episode! Stay Tuned...

#4162 46 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

We don’t discuss politics on our show, but sometimes political figures on whichever side fall into our tangents.

I know that and i don't even care that you did. I could care less what your political views are. I thought it was funny. I didnt realize that i was supposed to get all bent out of shape and start screaming at you like an idiot. Oh well i missed my opportunity, maybe next time.

Good show!

#4163 46 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I know that and i don't even care that you did. I could care less what your political views are. I thought it was funny. I didnt realize that i was supposed to get all bent out of shape and start screaming at you like an idiot. Oh well i missed my opportunity, maybe next time.
    Good show!

Dude, let it go, you are the only person that starting going all caps dropping F bombs and name calling. All I said was "Can we turn down the stupid" and you threw a hissy. Turn down the suck, or turn down the stupid, is borrowed from Spicoli type characters in goofy comedies. Its about as offensive and confrontational as "your harshing my mellow".

#4164 46 days ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Let it go, you are the only person that starting going all caps dropping F bombs and name calling. All I said was I "Can we turn down the stupid" and you threw a hissy. Turn down the suck, or turn down the stupid, is borrowed from Spicoli type characters in goofy comedies. Its about as offensive and confrontational as "stop harshing my mellow".

Who cares

#4165 46 days ago

Apparently you do.

#4166 46 days ago

You two are harshing my mellow. If you’re going to have a battle, at least do it on an upcoming TWIP podcast episode haha.

#4167 46 days ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Soooon very soon! The TWIPY stuff put us really far behind and then my busy season started and I took a second job at the same time!!!! So our free time has been non existent! But within the next week we should be back on track with our original awesome format!!!! I’m honestly super super excited to get back at it. Have to much shit in my head I want to talk about

Finally! A new season. Now its time to kick this shit!

#4168 46 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

You two are harshing my mellow. If you’re going to have a battle, at least do it on an upcoming TWIP podcast episode haha.

This would be amazing. Do it!!

#4169 46 days ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

This would be amazing. Do it!!

I cant say what I would like to say, but thats not going to happen.

#4170 46 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I cant say what I would like to say, but thats not going to happen.

I’m already confused and excited! Hash it out on the twip podcast!

#4171 46 days ago

Great show. My wife was so excited she got to meet you two at TPF and now won Orion's Belts too!
    Side blades, LED's, speaker grill cover, Pinstadiums, extra characters, now Orion's Belt. About to top off on upgrades we can put into this old South Park.
    South Park was our first machine into the hobby and it's still my wife's favorite. We wouldn't be in this hobby if it weren't for her walking up to a South Park in an arcade and saying "Buy me this!"

Thanks for everything you two do for the hobby.

#4172 46 days ago
    Quoted from javagrind888:

Great show. My wife was so excited she got to meet you two at TPF and now won Orion's Belts too!
    Side blades, LED's, speaker grill cover, Pinstadiums, extra characters, now Orion's Belt. About to top off on upgrades we can put into this old South Park.
    South Park was our first machine into the hobby and it's still my wife's favorite. We wouldn't be in this hobby if it weren't for her walking up to a South Park in an arcade and saying "Buy me this!"
    Thanks for everything you two do for the hobby.

Happy to do it and Greg and I are jealous that our Misses aren’t into it as much as yours. Send her our best and thanks for supporting the show!

#4173 46 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Happy to do it and Greg and I are jealous that our Misses aren’t into it as much as yours. Send her our best and thanks for supporting the show!

She says one more machine and we're swapping the game room and the living room. She's a keeper.

#4174 46 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I agree. A Bengals fan makes an American political joke that a Canadian takes serious. I'm still trying for figure out why Darscot was offended to begin with? A very confusing and continuing chain of responses.

#4175 46 days ago

Enjoyed watching your latest video

#4176 46 days ago

And back on topic in 3...2...1..

Great show guys!
    Dont leave us waiting this long again guys, we need our weekly sdtm shot!!!

#4177 46 days ago
    Quoted from jorro:

And back on topic in 3...2...1..
    Great show guys!
    Dont leave us waiting this long again guys, we need our weekly sdtm shot!!!

You’ll have another one likely this weekend or Monday

#4178 46 days ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

I agree. A Bengals fan makes an American political joke that a Canadian takes serious. I'm still trying for figure out why Darscot was offended to begin with? A very confusing and continuing chain of responses.

I was never offended, and I even have tried to explain the context of turn down the stupid. Apparently its not a common for many of you but its very common in my circle when a friend says something dumb, silly or out of place to say dude, turn down the stupid. I do really hope this is not going to be a thread that people are "just joking" IE. dog whistling political support. I just don't think it belongs in the thread or on the show. I have tried several times to just let this go back on topic. I do find it humorous that I am somehow the guy taking it serious, when I'm posting Brady Bunch memes and the other is spouting profanity and insults.

It's funny because I can totally see Zach dropping a turn down the stupid when Greg goes off on one of his tangents and Zach has no idea what he is saying. That was the context I meant it in.

#4179 46 days ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I was never offended, and I even have tried to explain the context of turn down the stupid. Apparently its not a common for many of you but its very common in my circle when a friend says something dumb, silly or out of place to say dude, turn down the stupid. I do really hope this is not going to be a thread that people are "just joking" IE. dog whistling political support. I just don't think it belongs in the thread or on the show. I have tried several times to just let this go back on topic. I do find it humorous that I am somehow the guy taking it serious, when I'm posting Brady Bunch memes and the other is spouting profanity and insults.
    It's funny because I can totally see Zach dropping a turn down the stupid when Greg goes off on one of his tangents and Zach has no idea what he is saying. That was the context I meant it in.

I will be using that very soon with Greg thank you!

#4180 46 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

#4181 46 days ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Starting conflicts with people seems to be pretty common for you. I made a post and was totally joking trying to have some fun with Greg and Zach and for whatever reason you felt the need to jump in and be a smartass about it and yes you were offended no matter what you say or you never would have said anything about it.

If you are so offended about someone mentioning politics how come you didn't say anything to Greg about him bringing the subject up on the show? If i was the kind of person that got so triggered about someone joking about politics that i had to start shit with someone who had different views than i do i would just take myself out of this world and I'm not even joking.

What a miserable life some people have.

#4182 46 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Starting conflicts with people seems to be pretty common for you. I made a post and was totally joking trying to have some fun with Greg and Zach and for whatever reason you felt the need to jump in and be a smartass about it and yes you were offended no matter what you say or you never would have said anything about it.
    If you are so offended about someone mentioning politics how come you didn't say anything to Greg about him bringing the subject up on the show? If i was the kind of person that got so triggered about someone joking about politics that i had to start shit with someone who had different views than i do i would just take myself out of this world and I'm not even joking.
    What a miserable life some people have.

On the show context was perfectly clear, Zach immediately said woah lets not go down this path we want people to watch the show. He was not offended he is just socially aware so he clarified it. You think maybe your taking this a little far? Dude, can we hug it out already, I don't think anyone needs to off themselves. I did not mean it to be confrontational, I think we are just speaking different languages. I admit once you triggered I did try and tease you with the Brady Bunch meme but no reason for this level of hostility.

#4183 46 days ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Dude, can we hug it out already,

Absolutely we can. I can be friends with anybody and prefer it that way actually. Im just the kind of person that fights back when someone pushes my buttons, its in my blood and i cant help it. I do like getting along with people though and being friends much more than fighting with them. Just forget it ever happened and i apologize for the name calling and cussing also.

#4184 46 days ago
    Quoted from Rasavage:

Another fun show.

I should have those Deluxe SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits available on my website in the next few days.

- Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#4185 46 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Absolutely we can. I can be friends with anybody and prefer it that way actually. Im just the kind of person that fights back when someone pushes my buttons, its in my blood and i cant help it. I do like getting along with people though and being friends much more than fighting with them. Just forget it ever happened and i apologize for the name calling and cussing also.

Sorry dude, we are all good.

brace-yourselves-a-v62n6y (resized).jpg
    #4186 46 days ago

#4187 46 days ago

Zach do you guys have a patreon or something for those who wish to donate to help the SDTM show?

#4188 46 days ago

Looking forward to year three SDTM .... no way it sucks as much as years 1 - 2 #StopShillinForTheMAN

#4189 46 days ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

Zach do you guys have a patreon or something for those who wish to donate to help the SDTM show?

We do not but we have accepted donations before to go toward new equipment and travel expenses. Thanks guys for the support!

PayPal: sdtmpinball@gmail.com

#4190 46 days ago

Just like Mr. Bone, I too am holding out for a premium Jurassic World/Park. Fingers crossed for a Brian Eddy and Lyman Sheats reunion.

#4191 46 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

We do not but we have accepted donations before to go toward new equipment and travel expenses. Thanks guys for the support!
    PayPal: sdtmpinball@gmail.com

I see from a Facebook post that Zach also accepts steaks from the internet should you want to say your thanks.

Such a random gift but yet awesome.

#4192 46 days ago

Sometimes the best way to get a thread back on track is just shutting the hell up

#4193 46 days ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Sorry dude, we are all good.[quoted image]

One of the good old ones!

#4194 46 days ago

Damn Greg! Deadpool really? Might as well be hello kitty. Theme is terrible! It's supposed to be deadpool. Lame

#4195 46 days ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Damn Greg! Deadpool really? Might as well be hello kitty. Theme is terrible! It's supposed to be deadpool. Lame

You crack me up Gunnut.

#4196 46 days ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Almost as cool as Twister, not quite though.

#4197 46 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I’m always hoping for a weekend release. There is nothing like being alerted to a new SDTM video on a lazy Saturday afternoon! I know you guys put a lot of work into the show. Thanks for keeping the train rolling.

#4198 46 days ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Almost as cool as Twister, not quite though.

They cant all be CSI

#4199 46 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

They cant all be CSI

That's true.

#4200 44 days ago

What a rollercoaster to read through. I've been out of the loop a couple of days and the drama level seemed super high but all was resolved bromance style. Nice fellas.

I haven't watched the full episode but I'm digging bones recap of Wonka and I'm down for a new Jurassic too although hope it's park.

Change from team shill (I mean Zach here) to team Greg in full effect!

Oh Zack I'm just busting balls. So sensitive although I would be in for a good debate on a few items in the spirit of entertainment and grounded by respect. Def wouldn't be a yes man session. Just be easy on me... I'm kind of shy and don't like confrontation ; ). Southern/super mid west meets north (NY). Oh and country suuuuuucks

Great work guys.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Hardware
    CPR Playfields
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 11.95
    $ 279.95
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 49.00
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    € 3.95
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 72.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 20.90
    Apparel - Unisex
    Bright Lights Pinball
    There are 4486 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 90.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside