bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 125.
#4001 5 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Great job hosting the TWIPY’s last night, guys. The production value of the cutaway segments was as good as the Oscars. Congratulations on a second win for you as well.
Aside from the crowd’s reaction to one category, I thought the show was great. I’m not sure whether you will continue to do the show in front of a live audience in years to come, but I’m glad you guys continue to elevate pinball “media.”

Thank you so much! There was so much to it and next to no money but we were able to learn sooooo much! Already have a list of improvements for the future!!!!

#4002 5 years ago

Both your personalities and on camera chemistry is great. You should be involved in anything pinball related. You guys make a great “face” for pinball events, streams, videos, etc.

#4003 5 years ago

The TWIPY's were absolutely amazing, great job guys! I had more fun watching the TWIPY's than any live TV awards show. The whole night was about celebrating pinball like you said and was just fun all around. The intro videos that Zach created for each category were a very nice touch. My favorite moment was when John Rhys-Davies presented the best callouts award and said "I was told to say something along these lines...SUPER JACKPOT 1, SUPER JACKPOT 2" lol just awesome.

#4004 5 years ago

Really fantastic job with the TWIPYs last night @hollywoodbone & @zmeny!!! Y'all really knocked it out of the park!!! It was great to see you guys again, glad I was able to talk to y'all a little while, as the FlipNOut booth was constantly packed with people!!

#4005 5 years ago

Great job on the Twipy's Zach and Greg! Aside from a couple of WTF moments that were no fault of your own, the show was really really good. I enjoy voting on all of the catagories and then seeing how the results end up. Greg dressed up as the Wolfman still makes me laugh my ass off everytime i see that!

#4006 5 years ago

Zach, Greg, and Jeff put so much into this and I was able to personally experience a lot of the behind the scenes work they were doing to make it happen. When most everyone at TPF was visiting and relaxing, they spent ALL their time up to the very start of the event to make sure it was the best it could be. There was a post from Jeff apologizing for not having a TWIP Monday and I think we should propose to give you guys a "This Week Off in Pinball" so that they can get a breather for maybe a brief moment. This took months for them to put together and the results were better than I think anyone could have imagined. Superb work !!!! This was a major undertaking and you all set the bar. Congratulations to you guys as you really deserve an award for best pinball production of the year.

#4007 5 years ago

Amazing job as always to Zach and Greg! The Twipy's were hilarious and just an overall great experience. The amount of pinball personalities in one room was exciting and just great for pinball. This show will only get bigger and better each year. It was great to see you both at TPF and enjoyed the hand shakes, hugs and general talk. Highlight was when my wife shook Gregs hand and instantly regretted for she knows Gregs phobias. We all laughed about it. If there are two things that I will suggest that will make next years show even better they are 1) Some of the amazing intros you had for the nominees were a bit too long and dragged out. I would keep them to not exceed 5 seconds or so. 2) This is for Zach. I know you were nervous as all hell. And that is perfectly fine and normal. Next year go on that stage knowing that you are awesome and don't be so scared. It was a room full of dorks and nerds and no one had any expectations so there was nothing to lose. You both did amazing! Keep up the great content that you put out and hopefully the Twipys don't get too big that I will have to be invited or purchase a ticket to attend. Ha!

1 week later
#4008 5 years ago

Congratz on your twippy guys!

#4009 5 years ago

Come on now we need some SDTM content! How long can you two spend polishing that trophy? Lol. Missing the banter, need to know what’s happening with Greg’s neighbor, some mom slaps, a show recap review. Don’t go all celebrity on us we Need this man! Lol. Congrats on a well deserved industry acknowledgement.

#4010 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Come on now we need some SDTM content! How long can you two spend polishing that trophy? Lol. Missing the banter, need to know what’s happening with Greg’s neighbor, some mom slaps, a show recap review. Don’t go all celebrity on us we Need this man! Lol. Congrats on a well deserved industry acknowledgement.

I'm pissed off that Greg got rid of his Munsters so fast. Switching to Team Zach and not looking back!

#4011 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm pissed off that Greg got rid of his Munsters so fast. Switching to Team Zach and not looking back!

He didn't play enough to wax playfield or update his collection. That was fast!

#4012 5 years ago

Sorry guys we are hoping to have some stuff out next week. Stay pumped we got you covered.

#4013 5 years ago

Can't fault a guy for selling a pin that he just isn't feeling. Happens all the time.

#4014 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Sorry guys we are hoping to have some stuff out next week. Stay pumped we got you covered.

Did you say pumped?

arnold terminating a joint.gifarnold terminating a joint.gif
#4015 5 years ago

SDTM Cary Hardy New Series Teaser: Saving Swords of Fury

#4016 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Can't fault a guy for selling a pin that he just isn't feeling. Happens all the time.

I know but im gonna give him shit anyways.

#4020 5 years ago

Is i just me, or does Cary look like an evil master villain?

#4021 5 years ago

Straight Down the Middle, Special When Lit, and This Week In Pinball had the opportunity to see and play the newest creation from Jersey Jack Pinball. Join us Friday evening for interviews, videos, high res images, rules, pricing, production plans, features, and everything you would want to know about this newest pinball machine!

31B712C0-B37D-4E8B-B5E5-EC68A18540EF (resized).jpeg31B712C0-B37D-4E8B-B5E5-EC68A18540EF (resized).jpeg
#4022 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Straight Down the Middle, Special When Lit, and This Week In Pinball had the opportunity to see and play the newest creation from Jersey Jack Pinball. Join us Friday evening for interviews, videos, high res images, rules, pricing, production plans, features, and everything you would want to know about this newest pinball machine![quoted image]

Sounds awesome, looking forward to it!

#4023 5 years ago

Nice Golden Ticket!!!!

#4024 5 years ago

I really enjoyed Cary’s restoration video. Great editing at the end and I’m really looking forward to the next one. He’s a great addition to your channel.

#4025 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Straight Down the Middle, Special When Lit, and This Week In Pinball had the opportunity to see and play the newest creation from Jersey Jack Pinball. Join us Friday evening for interviews, videos, high res images, rules, pricing, production plans, features, and everything you would want to know about this newest pinball machine![quoted image]

do you allow cameos?

are you going to be in a suit this time?

I will be there in my best glitter waiting for the reveal!

#4026 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

do you allow cameos?
are you going to be in a suit this time?
I will be there in my best glitter waiting for the reveal!

No suit thankfully. Can’t wait to see the glitter clan!

#4027 5 years ago

Appreciate how your livelihood now depends on sales of pins, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t say how much I miss your unbiased reviews.

#4028 5 years ago

I'm happy for Zach but I miss the good ol sdtm format. I not interested in any of the stuff they post anymore. Play a game, explain a bit, rate it and share your opinions. Pumping sdtm sponsors and repair tips/stories is all I see now. That's fine but there a so many of those already. Zach and Greg had that rare chemistry working for them.

#4029 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm happy for Zach but I miss the good ol sdtm format. I not interested in any of the stuff they post anymore. Play a game, explain a bit, rate it and share your opinions. Pumping sdtm sponsors and repair tips/stories is all I see now. That's fine but there a so many of those already. Zach and Greg had that rare chemistry working for them.

Zach has moved onto bigger and better things, thats life and people should accept it and be happy for him. The repair videos that that Gary provides will probably turn out to be invaluable to a lot of people. Im really looking forward to watching his videos. I would like to see Greg and Zach battle it out in a few games of pinball occasionally again though, that was pretty fun. I will never forget that slap to Gregs face from Zach, that was awesome!

#4030 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Seems like the only thing that has changed is that they have expanded in Many new ways to provide even More support, pinball info, and mayhem. All good things change to become Great things. Change can be good and I suspect we will all benefit from the new directions they are taking us. I suspect with all the shows and life in general they simply had to prioritize. No worries.

#4031 5 years ago

What’s up SDTM fam! This damn train ain’t going off the track. We just added some cool ass stops along the way. TWIPYs was a major undertaking. Then, our followup work will be revealed Friday and will be viewed by many for years to come! Exciting times, you’ll be thrilled about the detours we have taken.

Our next recording session will be good ol’ Greg and Zach in front of the camera, bullshitting about pinball, busting each other’s chops, presenting a This Or That, recording Alice Cooper and Beatles reviews, slapping one another in the next Face Off, unboxing Black Knight, etc.

We appreciate your patience, it’ll be worth it.

Oh and for those of you going to MGC this weekend, find me at Flip N Out Pinball for a chance at a Wonka Bar where five lucky people will find a Golden Ticket redeemable for a bad ass Flip N Out Prize Package.

Let’s Kick This Shit?

#4032 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

What’s up SDTM fam! This damn train ain’t going off the track. We just added some cool ass stops along the way. TWIPYs was a major undertaking. Then, our followup work will be revealed Friday and will be viewed by many for years to come! Exciting times, you’ll be thrilled about the detours we have taken.
Our next recording session will be good ol’ Greg and Zach in front of the camera, bullshitting about pinball, busting each other’s chops, presenting a This Or That, recording Alice Cooper and Beatles reviews, slapping one another in the next Face Off, unboxing Black Knight, etc.
We appreciate your patience, it’ll be worth it.
Oh and for those of you going to MGC this weekend, find me at Flip N Out Pinball for a chance at a Wonka Bar where five lucky people will find a Golden Ticket redeemable for a bad ass Flip N Out Prize Package.
Let’s Kick This Shit?

You had me at wonka bar.

C5C69297-66EC-485C-A0D0-A1B6FC6A8A62 (resized).jpegC5C69297-66EC-485C-A0D0-A1B6FC6A8A62 (resized).jpeg
#4033 5 years ago

I have been enjoying the Cary Hardy tech clips, informative and entertaining. My partner even commented she enjoyed the swords of fury pt1 episode aswell.
The teaser for part two was cool "if you don't do it, they will laugh at you"

#4034 5 years ago
Quoted from FuryosJustin:

I have been enjoying the Cary Hardy tech clips, informative and entertaining. My partner even commented she enjoyed the swords of fury pt1 episode aswell.

I have also enjoy his clips, that hoarder house of pinballs and what nots. I may have stayed in truck while his friend went in search of......

#4035 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I have also enjoy his clips, that hoarder house of pinballs and what nots. I may have stayed in truck while his friend went in search of......

Rats nests..... there were a lot of rats nests......

#4036 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Part 2 please... great part 1 editing.

#4037 5 years ago
Quoted from AndyBadCatsUK:

Part 2 please... great part 1 editing.

Who would have thought a cliffhanger in a pinball restore video was better than most of what's on tv right now? Keep up the good work.

#4038 5 years ago

Will You Find A Golden Ticket?!?!

Big Announcement: Flip N Out Pinball will be at the Midwest Gaming Classic this weekend. Come see Zachary Meny to get a Wonka Candy Bar. There will be FIVE Golden Tickets hidden within. Golden Ticket Winners will receive a prize pack valued at $400+ !!!!

- Full set of Pin Stadium Lights with Invisashield
- $100 Flip N Out Giftcard
- Wonka Candy Pack

AND for those of you that can’t make it to the show, no worries. Like and share the Flip N Out Pinball page and we will draw a winner for another Golden Ticket Prize Pack!

Thanks again for the support and call us now to reserve your spot for the next greatest pinball machine from Jersey Jack Pinball.

Zach and Nicole Meny
Flip N Out Pinball
[email protected]

A4606F18-9B06-4950-B374-A9F4C8A4D7A6 (resized).jpegA4606F18-9B06-4950-B374-A9F4C8A4D7A6 (resized).jpeg
#4041 5 years ago

As usual guys - great videos!!!

For the first game reveal video - with that imagination remix in it, is that or the call outs by gene in the movie b/c I didn't hear any of that on the stream. If not, too bad b/c thats exactly what I'm hoping to hear...

#4042 5 years ago

Can’t wait to get my hands on this! Thanks guys for all the amazing info! This is the way a reveal should be done; no spoilers, leaks, or anything. Just pure excitement and a team of people to put together a perfect announcement!

#4043 5 years ago

That machine looks sweet

#4045 5 years ago

Great job Zach on the reveal
and interview videos for wonka. The music and production
value really brought some magic and nostalgia right through
the screen to the viewer. I've watched it several times.

#4046 5 years ago

You guys do a great job with your video productions! I've always wondered... Are you self taught for video editing or do you do that kind of work for your day job?

#4047 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You guys do a great job with your video productions! I've always wondered... Are you self taught for video editing or do you do that kind of work for your day job?

Greg and I enjoy filming and production that’s all. No training just a bunch of work and communication.

#4048 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Greg and I enjoy filming and production that’s all. No training just a bunch of work and communication.

Granted the girls gone wild videos back in college probably helped refine your skills. Kidding aside, JJP should be Extremely grateful for the amazing work you did on their production and marketing. Especially the unveil video which was the highlight of the evening. Mad skills you have no question. Professional feel giving pinball a touch of class. Great work!

#4049 5 years ago

Bought a game from Zach at MGC yesterday. Had a good time talking etc, too. We had a few very spontaneous comedic moments. Enjoyable time.

Yeah Yeah Yeah - right Zach ?

Look out Bone - if you stay home too often, I could at least wind up being your stand in given the right circumstances.

#4050 5 years ago

Great videos men!! This game looks fantastic!!! Well done JJP! I will be adding this game to the collection!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/81?hl=gunnut40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.