bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 125.
#301 6 years ago

nice video guys, yeah easter eggs was good.
gotta say pro is the way to go on this one. i agree artwork is the best.

what about call outs, let's hope it's not a red neck kind of voice but one of the actor.

#302 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

nice video guys, yeah easter eegs was good.
what about call outs, let's hope it's not a red neck kind of voice but one of the actor.

I think the best suggestion I've heard is when Groot keeps saying "I am Groot" to have a Rocket Raccoon sound alike say things like, "what do you mean shoot the right orbit that's crazy" or something similar.

#303 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Zach, you said in the GotG thread that there will be two songs from the movie in the game. Can you reveal your source or how certain you are that this will indeed be the case? Also, I agree with everyone else your first impression video kicks ass.

Thanks Eric! I can’t reveal my source but it is a primary source and I’m working on finding out the songs. This will be available as a software update I believe.

#304 6 years ago

This was a great show, you guys covered everything perfectly. I hope to purchase this game soon! I can’t wait until your GOTG part 2 video comes out on the gameplay, rules, and animations etc.

P.S. Oh yeah and speaking of rainbow puke, thanks a lot for not dressing up like Ellen D. For this episode Zach. That would have killed the show big time.

#305 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I think the best suggestion I've heard is when Groot keeps saying "I am Groot" to have a Rocket Raccoon sound alike say things like, "what do you mean shoot the right orbit that's crazy" or something similar.

that'd be great!

#306 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

nice video guys, yeah easter eegs was good.

Fingers crossed for good call outs

Quoted from Who-Dey:This was a great show, you guys covered everything perfectly. I hope to purchase this game soon! I can’t wait until your GOTG part 2 video comes out on the gameplay, rules, and animations etc.
P.S. Oh yeah and speaking of rainbow puke, thanks a lot for not dressing up like Ellen D. For this episode Zach. That would have killed the show big time.

Thanks Who Dey! You still having nightmares of a chunky Ellen coming after you? Hahaha

#307 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks Who Dey! You still having nightmares of a chunky Ellen coming after you? Hahaha

Yeah you really creeped me out Zach. That burned an image in my head that I will never be able to get rid of.

#308 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah you really creeped me out Zach. That burned an image in my head that I will never be able to get rid of.

Eff with WhoDey: check

#309 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Did you discuss the plastic ramps on Prem\LE? I was looking for that segment on your podcast...Opinion on plastic ramp usage, no wireforms, and sturdiness. I noticed the ramps shaking on the GOTG video when in use.

#310 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Did you discuss the plastic ramps on Prem\LE? I was looking for that segment on your podcast...Opinion on plastic ramp usage, no wireforms, and sturdiness. I noticed the ramps shaking on the GOTG video when in use.

Yeah we talked about ramps being plastic compared to metal

#311 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah we talked about ramps being plastic compared to metal

Synopsis was?

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Did you discuss the plastic ramps on Prem\LE?

See

I enjoyed the episode, Greg was jumping out of his seat tonight with excitement lol

#313 6 years ago

SDTM what is the deal with the laser-cut armor pic on your FB page? Potential Stern shop upgrade or...?

#314 6 years ago

That thing does not appear to be sitting directly on the cabinet, Lit armor potential? I don't know how they would do it though without pingraffix tech. The STLE's cabinet is drilled.

#315 6 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

See » YouTube video
I enjoyed the episode, Greg was jumping out of his seat tonight with excitement lol

No joke his ass was a fire ball. Like a gremlin eating after midnight

#316 6 years ago

First time I have encountered or seen you guys on Pinside - though I don't wander all the threads. I have watched various episodes of you guys using Youtube.
Enjoy your videos quite a bit. I didn't know how you were going to talk for an hour about first impressions of GOTG - but you did it well. Nice job.

#317 6 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

SDTM what is the deal with the laser-cut armor pic on your FB page? Potential Stern shop upgrade or...?

Quoted from tbutler6:

That thing does not appear to be sitting directly on the cabinet, Lit armor potential? I don't know how they would do it though without pingraffix tech. The STLE's cabinet is drilled.

That armour reminds me of the Sovereigns from GOTG2, other than some licenced tracks and maybe a single spinner on the pro, the one thing I would love is for one of the modes, maybe the final wizard mode to have the Dance Off up on the LCD with all the inserts going purple, red/blue GI (RGB GI would have been preferred for purple GI)) going nuts while making your shots to join the GOTG together and vanquish Ronan.

#318 6 years ago

Good job guys. Enjoyed the episode and will definately be watching when you review it.

#319 6 years ago

Yep, you guys were seriously geeking out. Funny to watch.

#320 6 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

First time I have encountered or seen you guys on Pinside - though I don't wander all the threads. I have watched various episodes of you guys using Youtube.
Enjoy your videos quite a bit. I didn't know how you were going to talk for an hour about first impressions of GOTG - but you did it well. Nice job.

Welcome to the Shit Show! Thanks for the support. Greg and I lurk around on Pinside pretty frequently.

Quoted from tbutler6:

No word yet but my bet would be an upgrade like GB armor.

Quoted from PinballTilt:

Good job guys. Enjoyed the episode and will definately be watching when you review it.

Thanks Tilt!!

Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:Yep, you guys were seriously geeking out. Funny to watch.

Geeking out is my forte. I swayed Greg to the dark side by filling him with beer and forcing him to stay up past his 8pm bedtime.

#321 6 years ago

LOL, great show dudes love when greg gets hilbilly imitating maniac, and you still rock your balls of to that song !

#322 6 years ago

Greg's ACDC rant ranks right up there with "my daddy's a butthole!" Keep rockin' your balls off fellas

#323 6 years ago
Quoted from sadler28:

Greg's ACDC rant ranks right up there with "my daddy's a butthole!" Keep rockin' your balls off fellas

Ha ha thank you! I’m passionate about some AC/DC

#324 6 years ago

Guys thanks a ton for encouraging him. Damn it more AC/DC hilbillary rants in the future.....

#325 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 40: This Or That? (JJP POTC or Dialed In!)

Greg and Zach choose between this machine or that, as well as tackle the question of Best Holiday: Halloween or Christmas!

#326 6 years ago

SDTM PINBALL SHOW!!!! or The other pinball bla bla shows?
You guys have the BEST SHOW hands down. All others can watch and learn. At this point unless you just bought your first computer there is no other reason why you should not have been watching these shows. If you like pinball and wish to be informed and entertained do yourself a favor and watch.
SDTM A Pinball Show!!

Great Job!!

#327 6 years ago

ASOA, agreed. They have the only show I can watch an entire episode and not get bored. I’ve seen so many other YouTube pinball shows and after 5 or 10 minutes I’ve already lost interest. Greg and Zach keep me entertained and often times when the show is over I find I’m wishing there was more. It’s weird that I’m even typing this since I’m not a fanboy of anything except maybe now SDTM. I guess I need a T-shirt now, too bad I found them after that cool ass octopus shirt sold out. My only criticism is that I really don’t like the intro music but where else are you going to find SDTM lyrics in a song.

Like Greg says “let’s kick this shit”.

#328 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

ASOA, agreed. They have the only show I can watch an entire episode and not get bored. I’ve seen so many other YouTube pinball shows and after 5 or 10 minutes I’ve already lost interest. Greg and Zach keep me entertained and often times when the show is over I find I’m wishing there was more. It’s weird that I’m even typing this since I’m not a fanboy of anything except maybe now SDTM. I guess I need a T-shirt now, too bad I found them after that cool ass octopus shirt sold out. My only criticism is that I really don’t like the intro music but where else are you going to find SDTM lyrics in a song.

Ha ha thank you for the kind words! We do still have a few octopus shirts but only in L........
Again thanks for watching and allowing us to turn you into a fan boy ha ha

#329 6 years ago

I will never admit the term fan boy. Lol
Show is great and the theme music is the ish...
Awesomely cheesy. I hate that it's in my head playing for 2 hours after every episode but it's great for them. Not a shot to any other pinball shows but if pinball is your thing Zach & Greg have truly created something very speacil. Unlike anything else out there.

*Great there goes that dam music in my head again*

#330 6 years ago

I'm lining myself up for both and leaving Stern in the dust.

#331 6 years ago

Dialed in is the first JJP pin that I really enjoy shooting, I mean there's only 3 technically and I'll have to wait until I actually play POTC to judge but I don't like the layout, not a fan of upper pf's or the discs and prefer a smoother style, could be amazing, looking forward to trying it, DI will probably remain the better of the 2 for me.

Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'm lining myself up for both and leaving Stern in the dust.

Why? wouldn't it better if lets say GOTG pro version was a great playing pin and like SW the code is solid upon release with it finalized within a few months? What happened to you with regards to Stern? just curious.

#332 6 years ago

Node boards, poor code updates, diminishing quality, price increase to name a few. GOTG is on the radar but might be a very late 2018 thing if toy story doesnt pan out. Also sick of the cookie cutter layouts from Stern. I just chalk it down to "dont bite the hand that feeds you"

#333 6 years ago

Great show guys

Zach I can't believe you couldn't pick. What in the world? It's your show, your question and then say nothing? Weak my man. Edit that and right there wrong. I think you're going DI

#334 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Node boards, poor code updates, diminishing quality, price increase to name a few. GOTG is on the radar but might be a very late 2018 thing if toy story doesnt pan out. Also sick of the cookie cutter layouts from Stern. I just chalk it down to "dont bite the hand that feeds you"

I can see that, right now with our dollar its Stern Pro's for me and I don't really collect or consider anything a keeper even though sometimes I can have 10 pins in the house, then all of sudden I'm down to 2 rarely do have a pin for longer than a few months and it gets maybe 150 to 200 plays, so far I haven't had any issues with the Sterns I've owned. Theme is the biggest killer for me with JJP and to spend 12K for even a standard it would have to be something I like. At least we have options.

#335 6 years ago

Effin yeah man thanks so much for being a supporter of the show. Your words keep us fired up and going every episode.

Quoted from delt31:

Great show guys
Zach I can't believe you couldn't pick. What in the world? It's your show, your question and then say nothing? Weak my man. Edit that and right there wrong. I think you're going DI

Well you are right i can’t argue that damn it. I’ll come around, maybe

#336 6 years ago

Hey Zach, some might say it’s a weak answer but if you can’t choose, say both. Guaranteed there will be plenty of people who end up with both, hell you might be one of them.

#337 6 years ago

Guaranteed there will be plenty of people who end up with both, hell you might be one of them.

Damn! The show is making that kind of money??

#338 6 years ago

Hey Zach, some might say it’s a weak answer but if you can’t choose, say both. Guaranteed there will be plenty of people who end up with both, hell you might be one of them.

You may be on to something Danger

Quoted from spfxted:

Damn! The show is making that kind of money??

HAHAHA Ted now that is some funny shit there. Some pinball people do make some money but It sure In the hell isnt us......wish it was though

#339 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

HAHAHA Ted now that is some funny shit there. Some pinball people do make some money but It sure In the hell isnt us......wish it was though

So far.. Not making big money so far... Very soon Gentlemen. There has been nothing this good until now. Ladies & Gentlemen give these guys the credit they are do. They are the peoples advocates for everything pinball. SDTM has the back of every person here in the Pinside community. They are here to inform you so expensive mistakes can be avoided. Zach & Greg are a wealth of knowledge. They genuinely care about the evolution of pinball and all of the people who make up this awesome hobby. With this much passion they are destined for greatness. Everyone watch and see. SDTM a Pinball show is about to get a whole lot bigger. These guys are so humble and work so hard for you to be entertained and informed. They are not here for the money. They will not endorse a product they do not believe in and they always tell the community the TRUTH! Its about time good people who work real hard for the benefit of others gets properly compensated for their efforts. I ask everyone who has seen there show to tell a friend who has not. When a new video comes out show your support and like and share. Sign up / Follow them on Facebook YouTube and other streaming services. Now a days people just expect things to always be there. However without all of our new & continued support these hard working guys will never be properly thanked for the great service they provide.

Straight Down The Middle a Pinball Show ... The most informative and entertaining show in ALL of Pinball!

#340 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

So far.. Not making big money so far... Very soon Gentlemen. There has been nothing this good until now. Ladies & Gentlemen give these guys the credit they are do. They are the peoples advocates for everything pinball. SDTM has the back of every person here in the Pinside community. They are here to inform you so expensive mistakes can be avoided. Zach & Greg are a wealth of knowledge. They genuinely care about the evolution of pinball and all of the people who make up this awesome hobby. With this much passion they are destined for greatness. Everyone watch and see. SDTM a Pinball show is about to get a whole lot bigger. These guys are so humble and work so hard for you to be entertained and informed. They are not here for the money. They will not endorse a product they do not believe in and they always tell the community the TRUTH! Its about time good people who work real hard for the benefit of others gets properly compensated for their efforts. I ask everyone who has seen there show to tell a friend who has not. When a new video comes out show your support and like and share. Sign up / Follow them on Facebook YouTube and other streaming services. Now a days people just expect things to always be there. However without all of our new & continued support these hard working guys will never be properly thanked for the great service they provide.
Straight Down The Middle a Pinball Show ... The most informative and entertaining show in ALL of Pinball!

Damn I think I found My campaign manager when I run For office! Haha ASOA as always appreciate the kind words and friendship.

We aim to make an entertaining program for people who enjoy the hobby. We have groovy things on the horizon and hope that we can continue to receive your support for SDTM: a pinball show. Stay Tuned.....

1 week later
#341 6 years ago

Watch "SDTM Episode 41: Tron Legacy pinball machine review" on YouTube

Alright before I start I have to comment on the game that is being reviewed. You did a fantastic job modding this thing. Big shout out to the people who provide such beautiful add ons that make it possible for a game to look this pretty. Side Art blades (Pingraffix) look great and the Pinstadium lighting turned out really good on this game as well. (Pinstadium Lighting). Now on to the review. Great! Spot on! Everyone should watch your review videos prior buying a game. Best in the industry. This is a complete in depth review on the game. Tells you all of the needed information about the game. Guaranteed after watching SDTM a Pinball Show reviews videos you will never experience buyers remorse on your future pinball purchase. No one does it better!

Another Home Run by SDTM!

Thank you guys,
Jonathan
Amusement Services of America

#342 6 years ago

CD270BC5-C943-41F4-8ADB-341E08CC3E05 (resized).pngCD270BC5-C943-41F4-8ADB-341E08CC3E05 (resized).png

#343 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 42: This Month In Pinside (November 2017)

Zach and Greg discuss holiday giveaway, Guardians of the Galaxy, American Pinball, and more!

#344 6 years ago

Good episode as always. Funny that after playing BM66 a little at the Nashville show I also left sort of wanting one. Might have to pull the trigger on one soon, you need to come around on it ZMeny, all the cool kids are....

#345 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Good episode as always. Funny that after playing BM66 a little at the Nashville show I also left sort of wanting one. Might have to pull the trigger on one soon, you need to come around on it ZMeny, all the cool kids are....

Hahaha not happening....for now

#346 6 years ago

Zach & Greg TELL ALL!
You guys are the best. Great informative show. Lots have been discussed in this episode. Huge NEWS! for JJP. DREAM THEME coming to a game room near you. GOTG is good but needs to ask SANTA for code before Christmas to be GREAT. WWE Pro Pinball down to 825.00 a leg. This could be the saddest news in pinball all month long. Hands down you are right on how all manufactures should show off there new Pins. Current streams of said machines seem very one dimensional. I nominate you guys to reveal the next big title. I think that would be a homerun for everyone. A 1 on 1 sit down with the designer immediately followed up with interactive game play discussing the thought process behind the making of the game. This seems like a job for the Barbra Walters of Pinball!
Thank you SDTM for all of the newest information in pinball. Please keep up all of the hard work. Your shows keep getting better and better. Great advice & Big savings on awesome products. As if we needed another reason to watch your show. Coupon codes for great products and cool giveaways are very much appreciated.

SDTM PINBALL the best pinball show.........!

#347 6 years ago

"Free sh!t is always news!" ~Greg

"Just be a decent human being." ~Zach

#348 6 years ago

Great show guys. hmmmmm maybe add a free vengeance mod ...... let me see.

#349 6 years ago

Great show- entertaining and fun! Always enjoy your shows

#350 6 years ago

Thanks for the support everyone. Make sure to enter to win during the holiday giveaway!!

And I can’t thank beatmaster enough for donating the awesome Vengeance mod for the giveaway. I owe you buddy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/7?hl=sadler28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.