bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 125.
#3851 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im close to buying one and if Zach telle me it sucks then i save 5 grand!
P.S. Just kidding, im buying one no matter what he says!

Buy it from him!

#3852 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Buy it from him!

I like Zach a lot and definitely plan on seeing if we can reach a deal. Ive already recommended him to several people and will continue to do so in the future.

#3853 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Buy it from him!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I like Zach a lot and definitely plan on seeing if we can reach a deal. Ive already recommended him to several people and will continue to do so in the future.

Thanks fellas that very cool of yous. F3 knows where it’s at haha

#3854 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks fellas that very cool of yous. F3 knows where it’s at haha

You're going to do GREAT Zach as a distributor, and i think everyone knows that already. I think you will be honest to your customers and not do stupid shit like not return their calls and have poor communication with them etc. If i was a distributor right now, (especially some of them) i would be pretty worried right now about you coming into this business.

I know how the game works now and i have seen and heard and even had to deal with some BS myself and i gotta say that there's some pretty shitty distros out there that dont take care of their customers and that don't show any loyalty at all to them. You are.going to do well i am sure.

#3855 5 years ago

Godzilla deeper dive rules & play tips:

#3856 5 years ago

HOLY SMOKES! BIG ANNOUNCEMENT BY CHICAGO GAMING COMPANY FOR TEXAS PINBALL FESTIVAL!!!

FLIP N OUT PINBALL TPF SHOW SPECIALS for Chicago Gaming Company

- Monster Bash Remake Special Edition
- Monster Bash Remake Classic Edition
- Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition
- Attack From Mars Remake Classic Edition

All pre-ordered purchases receive the following:

- Price discount!! $500 off!!
- Free shipping!!
- Full credit at TPF for being an exhibitor who brought a game.
– One (1) free weekend pass to Texas Pinball Festival
- Exclusive access to the Exhibitor After Party on Saturday night
- A collectible Challenge Coin per exhibited game (while supplies last)
- A raffle ticket for an exclusive Exhibitor raffle and door prizes
- A chance to win exhibitor only prizes at the Awards Ceremony on Sunday
- An exhibitor Swag Bag

The show games will be displayed at the Chicago Gaming Company booth and will not be allowed to be removed from TPF until the conclusion of the show (Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 2:30PM). The purchased game must be broken-down and removed by the buyer at that time.

ALL Orders for TPF are due with customer names no later than 12:00pm (CST) March 8, 2019.

Some quantities are limited so ORDER NOW with Flip N Out Pinball

Zach Meny
Flip N Out Pinball
[email protected]

CGC_announce 3_3 (resized).jpgCGC_announce 3_3 (resized).jpgIMG_8168 (resized).JPGIMG_8168 (resized).JPG
#3857 5 years ago

Zach - any update on your pirates experience? I know it was a long road to get one but it's been crickets since then. let us know...

#3858 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Zach - any update on your pirates experience? I know it was a long road to get one but it's been crickets since then. let us know...

Got it. Love it. Play it daily. Kicks my ass still. Sad to see them haulting production, they’ve been easy to sell.

#3859 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Agreed! This game Deserves a full on SDTM detailed review and game play challenge. Greg against Zach both wearing eye patches and the looser gets pegged. I mean plundered....

#3860 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

the looser gets pegged.

What the...

Please do not film that Zach!

#3861 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

This game Deserves a full on SDTM detailed review and game play challenge.

Agreed - and Zach, since people in this thread are discussing whether this pin is the GOAT (and Kaneda just went off on that in a podcast), maybe you and Greg could incorporate that discussion in the review since you already reviewed the game before. What makes a pinball machine the GOAT and is JJ POTC really in the running? Love to hear your perspective on that.

#3862 5 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

Agreed - and Zach, since people in this thread are discussing whether this pin is the GOAT (and Kaneda just went off on that in a podcast), maybe you and Greg could incorporate that discussion in the review since you already reviewed the game before. What makes a pinball machine the GOAT and is JJ POTC really in the running? Love to hear your perspective on that.

That’s a good idea.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed! This game Deserves a full on SDTM detailed review and game play challenge. Greg against Zach both wearing eye patches and the looser gets pegged. I mean plundered....

We need a pin that greg has a chance on. Munsters may be a good option.

#3863 5 years ago

Check out the SDTM review of the Munsters pinball machine AND 3 new upgrades to the SDTM Show!!! Exciting times!

SDTM Episode 88: Munsters Pinball Review

#3864 5 years ago

Great video. Zach and Greg you guys are killin' it. Easily my favorite pinball show/youtube/video group and with the changes you have made, it's just getting better. It's awesome to see you growing!

#3865 5 years ago

On a personal note about Zach and Flip N Out - I have to share my experience! I had spoken with Zach several times as I bought an escalera from him (arrives next week) and then later, I purchased a NIB GotG premium from Zach and he shipped it immediately when he received the wire transfer, as he had it in stock. A couple days later it was at my door, and it's my first NIB purchase, so for me this whole experience was a big deal. (you always remember your "first") I had a problem with a part out of the box that affected the orb drop target. I was able to disable the target and play the game without for now. Zach immediately got hold of Stern on my behalf and 2 days later I have the replacement part already. Big kudos to Zach and Stern for the quick service. The new part solved my issue and the game is purring like a kitten. I could not be happier with this entire experience, and look forward to purchasing more pins from Zach and Flip N Out in the future.

We have a big party this weekend and Zach thank you for making it a memorable one with our new pin!

#3866 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

On a personal note about Zach and Flip N Out - I have to share my experience! I had spoken with Zach several times as I bought an escalera from him (arrives next week) and then later, I purchased a NIB GotG premium from Zach and he shipped it immediately when he received the wire transfer, as he had it in stock. A couple days later it was at my door, and it's my first NIB purchase, so for me this whole experience was a big deal. (you always remember your "first") I had a problem with a part out of the box that affected the orb drop target. I was able to disable the target and play the game without for now. Zach immediately got hold of Stern on my behalf and 2 days later I have the replacement part already. Big kudos to Zach and Stern for the quick service. The new part solved my issue and the game is purring like a kitten. I could not be happier with this entire experience, and look forward to purchasing more pins from Zach and Flip N Out in the future.
We have a big party this weekend and Zach thank you for making it a memorable one with our new pin!

Man that’s awesome to hear! Congrats! I love my GOTG!
I know he’s my friend but he didn’t have to bring me Munsters or do all the lifting and moving ha ha! I literally just got to enjoy a new pin! And I agree something special about your first NIB!

#3867 5 years ago

Damn good review guys! I like that you brought the two other guys in because it makes the review feel like three people wrote a review and handed in their papers without talking with each other while they were reviewing the game if that makes sense? I think if two people sit down together that they can sway one another’s opinion and the reviews will come out too similar sometimes. While I don’t agree with all of the grades, it was nice to see the differences of opinion and it gives the review a little shock value at times.

I think Greg was spot on in everything he said and i love his enthusiasm for this game because i love this game myself! Im still torn between Munsters and MBR and i was hoping you guys was going to compare the two a little bit so if you would like to chime in (hint hint) and tell me which game you like the best between the two I would love to hear your thoughts on that. Zach we still would like to hear your reviews also buddy so dont take yourself out of the mix!

Greg gets an A+ from me on this review but Greg i gotta tell ya buddy.......i give your beer a big fat F! Holy crap dude how can you drink that nasty sh*t? Miller Lite taste like Ass brother!

#3868 5 years ago

Another great episode, I did have to chuckle when Zach is trying to call a spinner on a Pro an innovation, textbook Stockholm syndrome. I also thought everyone gave those mono targets a free pass, Stern took 10 shots and made it 2 giant easy shots. Trying to hit that last target on a bank is a stress moment on any pin. It adds a lot of variation and a specific target in a bank can be your nemesis. Completely losing that should factor in somewhere, also maybe we should track the individual shots on a pin. The total targets on a pin and how it compares to other pins should be listed on shots and layouts. How can a pin with those mono targets be considered one of the greatest shooters?

#3869 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Another great episode, I did have to chuckle when Zach is trying to call a spinner on a Pro an innovation, textbook Stockholm syndrome. I also thought everyone gave those mono targets a free pass, Stern took 10 shots and made it 2 giant easy shots. Trying to hit that last target on a bank is a stress moment on any pin. It adds a lot of variation and a specific target in a bank can be your nemesis. Completely losing that should factor in somewhere, also maybe we should track the individual shots on a pin. The total targets on a pin and how it compares to other pins should be listed on shots and layouts. How can a pin with those mono targets be considered one of the greatest shooters?

The giant mono targets works with the way the code is structured. Hit, hit, and hit some more! Ha ha. I thought it was going to be a killer for me but honestly I don’t think about it at all. Sometimes I have to focus to get Lilly jackpots more than you think you would have too! Not defending them because I’d don’t want this in every game but it keeps the flow, speed and caose of this pin going!

#3870 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Definitely some fair points you make and especially on the Dragula and the Lily targets. I am not a fan of these mono targets at all. If you cant give me drops then at least give me single stand up targets.......come on Stern f*ck! This pin is a great shooter though. The shots feel good and they are very satisfying for the most part. Borg did a great job with this game and just like Greg said in the review, this feels like a Steve Ritchie pin a little. I said the same thing to myself as soon as i played this game. Its fast as hell at times and i love it!

#3871 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Definitely some fair points you make and especially on the Dragula and the Lily targets. I am not a fan of these mono targets at all. If you cant give me drops then at least give me single stand up targets.......come on Stern f*ck! This pin is a great shooter though. The shots feel good and they are very satisfying dor the most part. Borg did a great job with this game and just like Greg said in the review, this feels like a Steve Ritchie pin a little. I said the same thing to myself as soon as i played this game. Its fast as hell at times and i love it!

I just think of the what Steve Ritchie AC/DC Pro would be like if it had mono targets. Its such a big part of the pin hitting that last target when you need it. Maybe it's just I feel like this when I choke on that last target.

#3872 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I just think of the what Steve Ritchie AC/DC Pro would be like if it had mono targets. Its such a big part of the pin hitting that last target when you need it. Maybe it's just I feel like this when I choke on that last target.

I can agree. No drop targets and just individual stand ups would have been good!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Definitely some fair points you make and especially on the Dragula and the Lily targets. I am not a fan of these mono targets at all. If you cant give me drops then at least give me single stand up targets.......come on Stern f*ck! This pin is a great shooter though. The shots feel good and they are very satisfying for the most part. Borg did a great job with this game and just like Greg said in the review, this feels like a Steve Ritchie pin a little. I said the same thing to myself as soon as i played this game. Its fast as hell at times and i love it!

It’s fun for sure but fingers are crossed the code matures. Without getting to deep I feel you really can’t compare to monster bash. They just shoot so different. And feel way different. Like GOTG and MET. Similar layout but don’t really feel alike

#3873 5 years ago

Must say I didn't think SDTM format could get better but Bam you did it. Love the new format and grading system. Greatly adds multiple views and allows many of us the opportunity to evaluate game interest on players with similar interest. I will say for a fact, I give Greg a Huge thumbs up for really stepping up his input and enthusiasm. Never a bad thing and comes across completely honest and unscripted. Huge plus thanks. With that said, after watching this and Gregs honest excitement on that Pro I instantly called Flip N Out Zach and placed an order for a Munsters Pro. Credit for sale goes to Greg, thank you!

#3874 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I feel you really can’t compare to monster bash

They are definitely different but do you think MB is as much fun as Munsters? I mean if Zach said Greg im giving you one of these two games, take tour pick.....which one would you pick? Forget price, im just talking about picking a game that is going to remain in your collection for a very long time, maybe forever.

#3875 5 years ago

“...and I cannot wait to... <Bling-da-la-ring> f*$#@ myself.... one second...”

Ok, funniest thing I have heard today...

#3876 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Must say I didn't think SDTM format could get better but Bam you did it. Love the new format and grading system. Greatly adds multiple views and allows many of us the opportunity to evaluate game interest on players with similar interest. I will say for a fact, I give Greg a Huge thumbs up for really stepping up his input and enthusiasm. Never a bad thing and comes across completely honest and unscripted. Huge plus thanks. With that said, after watching this and Gregs honest excitement on that Pro I instantly called Flip N Out Zach and placed an order for a Munsters Pro. Credit for sale goes to Greg, thank you!

Ha ha man that’s great! It’s worth a try for sure. If they flush that code out it has the possibility of being a freaking great Pin! Call me if you have any questions or concerns Dave!

#3877 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Wow! Thanks you immensely for the kind words. We are just doing our job and striving to treat pinheads like I like to be treated as a pinhead.

Flip N Out is Flip N Fast

Quoted from Darscot:

For me, mono targets are still standup targets. I prefer drops. It can be considered one of the greatest shooters because most of the ‘best shooters’ out there is not because of standup targets. Sure, I’m biased, but this thing shoots like a freaking dream, anything other than an ‘A’ rating is simply incorrect. The orbits are perfectly designed to hit the perfect spot back to the flipper and not the slings. The ramps although metal, are just as smooth as plastic ramps. Scoop is good. Magnet spot is good. And Dracula lockout is a breath of fresh air.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would disagree with Greg here and say that sure it’s shoot great like a Ritchie, but this shoots like a Borg, and possibly his best shooting game with Walking Dead Pro and Tron Legacy. The measurements in this design deserve to stand apart from Ritchie imo.

#3878 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol Gregs first piball machine sale! Greg definitely did a good job on this review and i give him a big thumbs up as well. He put a lot of thought into it and i like that. I love how they go over the playfield and show all the shots and artwork too. The video quality is amazing.

#3879 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I would disagree with Greg here and say that sure it’s shoot great like a Ritchie, but this shoots like a Borg, and possibly his best shooting game with Walking Dead Pro and Tron Legacy. The measurements in this design deserve to stand apart from Ritchie imo.

It does still feel like a Borg game 100% still but it has a little bit of a Ritchie feel also because of its speed at times. When i played this game for the first time that was immediately my thoughts. I think the wide open middle of the playfield contributes to that a lot. Sometimes the ball is lightning fast going around those orbits.

#3880 5 years ago

@Who-dey, just wait a little and save your spare change and get a MBrSE on the scondary market (or buy it new), and then sit that next to your Munsters Pro and let your guests decide which one they like best. You know that is what you really want to do.

#3881 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

@Who-dey, just wait a little and save your spare change and get a MBrSE on the scondary market (or buy it new), and then sit that next to your Munsters Pro and let your guests decide which one they like best. You know that is what you really want to do.

I do want both truthfully. Im not buying one second hand though, i like that NIB smell Bubblehead!

#3882 5 years ago

Couldn't make it past the commercials but Flip n out sells Chicago Coin games eh?

#3883 5 years ago

Nice to see the weighted grading, an ideal change.

Interesting idea with the differing reviewers as well. You should see some fascinating perspectives with that approach.

#3884 5 years ago

So we're still acting like a Spinner on a pro is a big deal?
SW, GOT, GB, AERO, Kiss, Mustang....etc

#3885 5 years ago

Great show guys.....but I'm going to miss Zach's (usually slightly off) ratings and how they contrast to Greg's! However, I do understand with the new situation with FlipNOut that you really can't come across as favoring one pin or manufacturer over the other. So getting two other's involved is a great idea. Can I suggest another idea: how about a rotating in a different guest reviewer everytime??

Good call on getting Cary into the SDTM family!! I've been enjoying his vids on YouTube, looking forward to more under the SDTM banner.

Agree with Greg on Munsters: I'm up and down on this pin as well, blowing it up score wise, but missing the drama, moments & satisfaction of complete jackpots and modes.

One nitpick: when giving the playfield over view, you had a lot of mods installed. Nice as they are as Mod Couple does GREAT stuff, it may confuse some viewers as thinking they are standard on the Pro.

Are you going to go back and rerate your previous reviews with these new ratings to keep things fair and even??

Looking forward to seeing you guys at LAX next weekend to shoot the breeze, and especially looking forward to picking up my JJPOTC from Zach!!

#3886 5 years ago

Both improvements to the game review are good. Was Greg the only judge certified as a pro?
D1EA5E96-9C84-4C5F-B634-49DF5B478A2D (resized).jpegD1EA5E96-9C84-4C5F-B634-49DF5B478A2D (resized).jpeg

#3887 5 years ago

Great show. Like AUKraut, I’m going to miss Zach’s reviews, particularly his rules and code rating. Zach has always liked journey-based machines, and I have found myself preferring the same code types.

It’s great to see some new reviewers, though the scores varied greatly on this one. I thought Greg’s camera work and explanation of the shots and layout was very well done, and Zach’s editing is always spot on.

#3888 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Couldn't make it past the commercials but Flip n out sells Chicago Coin games eh?

Damn Law I forgot with your age, you aren’t accustomed to the advanced technology of a fast forward slider.

Quoted from AUKraut:

Great show guys.....but I'm going to miss Zach's (usually slightly off) ratings and how they contrast to Greg's! However, I do understand with the new situation with FlipNOut that you really can't come across as favoring one pin or manufacturer over the other. So getting two other's involved is a great idea. Can I suggest another idea: how about a rotating in a different guest reviewer everytime??
Good call on getting Cary into the SDTM family!! I've been enjoying his vids on YouTube, looking forward to more under the SDTM banner.
Agree with Greg on Munsters: I'm up and down on this pin as well, blowing it up score wise, but missing the drama, moments &amp; satisfaction of complete jackpots and modes.
One nitpick: when giving the playfield over view, you had a lot of mods installed. Nice as they are as Mod Couple does GREAT stuff, it may confuse some viewers as thinking they are standard on the Pro.
Are you going to go back and rerate your previous reviews with these new ratings to keep things fair and even??
Looking forward to seeing you guys at LAX next weekend to shoot the breeze, and especially looking forward to picking up my JJPOTC from Zach!!

Hell yeah we will be going back to recalculate scores. My nerdy ass lives for that kind of stuff haha

Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Great show. Like AUKraut, I’m going to miss Zach’s reviews, particularly his rules and code rating. Zach has always liked journey-based machines, and I have found myself preferring the same code types.
It’s great to see some new reviewers, though the scores varied greatly on this one. I thought Greg’s camera work and explanation of the shots and layout was very well done, and Zach’s editing is always spot on.

Much appreciated my friend. I’ll still be giving good ol honest reviews just not for some of the newer stuff I’m selling at the moment. Look out for an upcoming Alice Cooper review, as well as some other cool stuff, hmmm maybe a Big Bang Bar? Possibilities are endless. I’m just looking forward to another ass whooping I can put on greg during our second Face-Off. Should I beat him on his own first new in box game?!?!

#3889 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

... I’m just looking forward to another ass whooping I can put on greg during our second Face-Off. Should I beat him on his own first new in box game?!?!

Hell yeah! Munsters it is, give Greg a week to learn the game, then it’s time to crank it up.
96913683-6B49-4919-98BD-87BF8F82A9EC.gif96913683-6B49-4919-98BD-87BF8F82A9EC.gif

#3890 5 years ago

It’d be great to see a BBB review, particularly after your recent CCC review.
Always looking forward to new content from you guys.

We really appreciate the time and effort that you both put into this. I only got into pinball about a year ago, and your videos were one of the first things I found. They have been a great tool in learning the code on my 2 favorite machines: JJPOTC and The Hobbit. I still say the Eric and Keefer POTC video is the best pinball video online from any producer.

#3891 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Damn Law I forgot with your age, you aren’t accustomed to the advanced technology of a fast forward slider.

The Law is so old he farts dust Zach. He doesnt even know what he is saying half the time, just read his 500 posts that he puts on here everyday if you dont believe me.

#3892 5 years ago

Zach, have you guys considered doing a re-review of Batman 66? It has matured significantly since your initial review, and it would be great to get an updated opinion on the game.

#3893 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Wow, there goes that MBr Sale

#3894 5 years ago

still watching the episode but Zach - munsters being the nicest looking pins of all time? oh zach. Not as bad as when you said Houdini was better than Theatre of Magic (I still can't believe that was said) - but this is a good 2nd.

edit - the game plays different than any other borg? hmmmmm

I like the certified reviewer option and appreciated their input. B- shots is more like it.

Bone - "don't sugar coat it" - love you buddy. Keep it real!

#3895 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

munsters being the nicest looking pins of all time?

I dont think thats all that outrageous of a statement delt honestly. The only game that i can think of right off hand that can compare would be MBR. Munsters is a beauty buddy!

#3896 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wow, there goes that MBr Sale

I’ve got one ready to ship to ya Law with a big red bow on it

Quoted from delt31:

still watching the episode but Zach - munsters being the nicest looking pins of all time? oh zach. Not as bad as when you said Houdini was better than Theatre of Magic (I still can't believe that was said) - but this is a good 2nd.
edit - the game plays different than any other borg? hmmmmm
I like the certified reviewer option and appreciated their input. B- shots is more like it.
Bone - "don't sugar coat it" - love you buddy. Keep it real!

Name 5 with nicer art Delt

#3897 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’ve got one ready to ship to ya Law with a big red bow on it

I'll be looking for a dealer. Just don't sprinkle any hee haw dust on it or anything.

#3898 5 years ago

I kept getting distracted by Hollywoodbone ‘s Lost World. I love that the custom text reads simply, “A”.

Would be funnier if it were “Eskimo”.

#3899 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll be looking for a dealer. Just don't sprinkle any hee haw dust on it or anything.

You get a free bushel of corn with every purchase, what else do you want?

#3900 5 years ago

Hey, nothing wrong with that!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/78?hl=lowbeau67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.