bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 125.
#3751 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Ok zmeny , don’t want you to feel left out. You could be a merman too.[quoted image]

Yikes! Blue man group is calling...

#3752 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Ok zmeny , don’t want you to feel left out. You could be a merman too.[quoted image]

That’s just wrong Coz...

#3753 5 years ago

Cabinet art for the aquaman pinball coming soon from Stern

#3754 5 years ago

I'm ordering shirts with both of those on them for Texas. Gofundme never saw this coming.

#3755 5 years ago

Speaking of shirts i think we are going to need some cool Flippin Out Pinball shirts soon!

#3756 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Speaking of shirts i think we are going to need some cool Flippin Out Pinball shirts soon!

I agree!

#3757 5 years ago

Zach is your store open yet? if not how long will it be? I would imagine that you have been working your butt off and are pretty tired arent you?

#3758 5 years ago

Just a though Zach but as Flippen Out Pinball is the winning team maybe consider this photo for the back of your shirts!!!

123 (resized).jpg123 (resized).jpg
#3759 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a though Zach but as Flippen Out Pinball is the winning team maybe consider this photo for the back of your shirts!!!
[quoted image]

Hey I have that same pic painted in the bowl of my toilet! Whata coincidence!

#3760 5 years ago

SDTM Unboxing Of Stern Pinball’s The Munsters Pro Pinball Machine

Greg get’s his FIRST NEW IN BOX PINBALL MACHINE!!!

#3761 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

SDTM Unboxing Of Stern Pinball’s The Munsters Pro Pinball Machine
Greg get’s his FIRST NEW IN BOX PINBALL MACHINE!!!

That’s a special moment. Thanks for sharing it with us Greg!

I remember my first NIB. I was up until like 2 am setting it up and playing. It was amazing!

#3762 5 years ago

Congrats @hollywoodbone, looked like you truly had fun opening your brand new pin! Hope you and your girls have fun

#3763 5 years ago

Congrats to you both! I'm sure driving that flip n out van up for the first delivery was awesome.

#3764 5 years ago

Congrats Mr Bone on your awesome new addition! Love the kids great to see them enjoying your moment. Shoot me a PM so I can get you some New mods for your New Munsters!

#3765 5 years ago

Congrats Greg - you always remember your first!

A fine video too. I give it a B minus.

#3766 5 years ago

Congrats on your new game Greg, Munsters is awesome! Munsters is easily one of the best looking pinball machines ever created. I give the video an A+ because all Munsters unboxing videos get an A+ from me!

Cant wait for your guys review of this game....please hurry!

#3767 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Congrats on your new game Greg, Munsters is awesome! Munsters is easily one of the best looking pinball machines ever created. I give the video an A+ because all Munsters unboxing videos get an A+ from me!
Cant wait for your guys review of this game....please hurry!

I will guess this is going to be a tough review this time as this is Gregs first virgin NIB game so he's punch drunk in love and now that Zach is officially an OEM ambassador it should be interesting. I Know it will be honest though that I have no doubt!

#3768 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I will guess this is going to be a tough review this time as this is Gregs first virgin NIB game so he's punch drunk in love and now that Zach is officially an OEM ambassador it should be interesting. I Know it will be honest though that I have no doubt!

I bet Greg will give it higher than a B-

#3769 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Greg can’t pump it up any higher. What’s the next level above A+? Maybe Zach will give it a perfect score of 100 to keep it grounded. Waiting for the glorious reviews and thinking this would make for a fine double-handed bitch slap contest.

#3770 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I bet Greg will give it higher than a B-

Fact. I would take the over on that bet. B+ or a Possible A- to win Franchi over to his side lol.

#3771 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Fact. I would take the over on that bet. B+ or a Possible A- to win Franchi over to his side lol.

Everybody wants to be friends with Chris Franchi after this Munsters masterpiece that he just created!

#3772 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Everybody wants to be friends with Chris Franchi after this Munsters masterpiece that he just created!

All hype aside Much credit has to go to the Picasso of paint Franchi. What he has done for this game like BM66 is beyond words. A sincerely nice guy and his talent puts Stern games light years ahead of where they were in the past. I am So pleased to see art appreciated and recognized again in Pinball as it once was. I can honestly just stare at his work for hours looking at every detail he created. You are the best, Thank You!

#3773 5 years ago

I 100% agree with you. Umm....hello Greg, get your butt on here and tell us how you are liking your new game please? You dont have to keep it a secret until you make a review. Go to the Munsters thread and tell everyone how you feel so far!

#3774 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I 100% agree with you. Umm....hello Greg, get your butt on here and tell us how you are liking your new game please? You dont have to keep it a secret until you make a review. Go to the Munsters thread and tell everyone how you feel so far!

You don't want to get him in trouble with the Boss do you?? If Zach fired him what would he do he has to wait!!

#3775 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You don't want to get him in trouble with the Boss do you?? If Zach fired him what would he do he has to wait!!

Thats true i guess. Zach kind of has him by the short hairs right now i guess. If he opens his mouth he wont get any more great deals on NIB games.

#3776 5 years ago

All that talk about keep the front flap and framing. @hollywoodbone Why'd you go and smash your beautiful flap when you pulled the game off the pallet? Good thing you still had the pristine flap on the opposite side for framing purposes.

#3777 5 years ago

I notice that there is a flutter bounce with the flippers on Munsters when they come back down, (watch near the end of the video) I thought I noticed this on 2 spikes I have as well, which makes for a different feeling flipper.

#3778 5 years ago

What was decided on the washers?

#3779 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I notice that there is a flutter bounce with the flippers on Munsters when they come back down, (watch near the end of the video) I thought I noticed this on 2 spikes I have as well, which makes for a different feeling flipper.

I’ll have to watch forcthat!

Quoted from lancestorm:

Left them off!!!!

Going to play the game a bit more tomorrow then give every one my detailed thoughts! There’s a few more things I want to explore

#3780 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Just my opinion but I never use the washers they provide on NIB. I suspect they put those on in packing because without the legs there are not enough threads on the bolts to fully seat them for shipping. So instead of messing up the corner bracket threads they shim the bolts with washers. Thats my guess.

#3781 5 years ago

All our machines in Australia from AMD get distributed with the plastic washers stops paint chipping on the painted legs.

#3782 5 years ago

The game looks great!
Congrats on the NIB!

#3783 5 years ago

Yes congrats on first NIB!

Where the heck did LW3 go?
That's a keeper.When I sold mine both my Wife and Brother where pissed.

Hope you didn't make the same mistake as I did Mr. Bones?

Ok, ok, ok, ok

#3784 5 years ago

You both need to do game room tours, looks like a pretty sweet set up.
Congrats on the game!

#3785 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

You both need to do game room tours, looks like a pretty sweet set up.
Congrats on the game!

lol. Cribs, SDTM lifestyles of the mega celebrity pinball stars. Perimeter ceiling PinStadium lighting and Crystal Champaign fountains Bone style.

#3786 5 years ago

Where is Bone at?? He is suppose to give us his thoughts on Munsters!

#3787 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Probably busy playing Munsters.

#3788 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Idk ask his majority voting Team Greg members hehe

#3789 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

My guess based on his unboxing video he is dry humping the cabinet art and occupied. lol More so I am hoping while pinball is important he seems like a Really dedicated father and he's probably taking the weekend for family time. (or he's at Zachs mom's house who knows)

#3790 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

he is dry humping the cabinet art and occupied.

I did that at the bar the other night and they kicked me out. Didn't even get to play one stinkin game.

I dont know anything about greg being at Zachs Moms but did you see that big Flippin out pinball van Zach was driving? Rumor has it it's been seen over at Gregs moms house a lot lately. Zach told me that the van is good for a lot more than hauling pinball machines, not sure what he meant by that?

#3791 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Idk ask his majority voting Team Greg members hehe

Zach he is kicking your ass pretty good in that poll, wtf? I think you can turn the tables on him pretty easy now that you are selling pinball machines if you give people a some good deals!

#3792 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I did that at the bar the other nigh

Who-dey, have you played any games down at Arcade Legacy in cincy?

#3793 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I did that at the bar the other night and they kicked me out. Didn't even get to play one stinkin game.
I dont know anything about greg being at Zachs Moms but did you see that big Flippin out pinball van Zach was driving? Rumor has it it's been seen over at Gregs moms house a lot lately. Zach told me that the van is good for a lot more than hauling pinball machines, not sure what he meant by that?

You can’t own a cargo van without having a mattress in the back? I thought that was some kind of rule

#3794 5 years ago

I would love to see more Zombie Baseball!

#3795 5 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

Who-dey, have you played any games down at Arcade Legacy in cincy?

Yes Sir i was just down there Wednesday and played Munsters......well i was going to until they kicked me out for humping the machine.

Mr. Chuckwurt (D*ckhead) has been down there also and left me a little present! Now everyone down there is wondering who the hell Terry is?
570773638 (resized).jpg570773638 (resized).jpg570774978 (resized).jpg570774978 (resized).jpg

#3797 5 years ago

You know what you should do with that cardboard box Greg. You should put it behind a Munsters poster. You then could pull it off the wall and flip it around and show your hillbilly goodness to everyone. Check out my serial number y'all!

#3798 5 years ago

Sooooo......the game is absolutely beautiful looking. No denying that. From layout of art to the quality of the characters. Sterns art quality is becomeing top notch on there cabs. Super glossy and rich colors.
The lay out is very nice. The flow is smooth. The orbits are fast. The ramps are balls out amazing. Both are way faster then expected. The left is steeper then expected but requires very little effort to get up. Even with a back hand if you get it just to the top it will work it’s way around. Love seeing that. Again I can’t stress enough how fast and smooth these ramps are!!! Another shot I Love is going into the pops. Such a tight little area but the ball goes right in. Just to the left the Kitty shot is great. Tough little shot!
It’s just a super fast pin. Wasn’t expecting it! My only complaint about layout is it feels like there is very little to shoot at. But that’s wrong ha ha. I counted 11 shots/openings on Munsters and the same on Guardians but for some reason it feels there is more to shoot at on Guardians.......?
Munsters is also no slouch. It’s not the wide open easy shooter you would think it is. It can be tricky getting your shots down. But man when you do it’s combos heaven and with that speed if you get it rolling good youll have a ball get by you with out even knowing it happened.
The light show is killer. Great stuff even though it is by far the darkest damn stern ever. Not just in the middle. Every one that’s played it at my House didn’t hardly notice spot pop up it’s so dark! But again the light show its self is great.
The zap button is a cool edition. But to utilize it you have to be quick and hit it often. I know like it but I know some won’t!
Now the code......! I just don’t know how I feel. I enjoy the risk reward and I like having the progressing of of shoots being worth more in a mode the more you hit. That’s nice. Plus I love that the shots are all color coded for easy understanding of that progression. Spot is probably my favorite mode. It actually feels like a mode. And fun to run through. My chief complaint is like most. Just too easy to run through the modes.Even with it being more about points it’s disappointing to see most of the game so quickly. Maybe make it so I have to at least complete the modes rather than just start them. Again I know it’s more about points and how you do in the modes but just personal preference.
I got to level 2 Munster madness the third day owning it. I personally couldn’t identify really any difference from level one game play to level 2. That being said it’s still a fun pin. But something is missing in that code. It’s missing the mystery of what’s to come as you progress through the game. Mode or points I want to see some thing different the longer I play. I want to see or at least feel a change in call outs or something. The game has a lot of unique things about it that really separate it! So I’m super excited to see what’s to come with it.

#3799 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

My chief complaint is like most. Just too easy to run through the modes.Even with it being more about points it’s disappointing to see most of the game so quickly. Maybe make it so I have to at least complete the modes rather than just start them.

That was a nice Mini Review Wizard. If code is changed so all modes must be completed, you'll end up with a game like Aerosmith. But then again were all not as good as you. I can't wait to play Munsters!

#3800 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

That was a nice Mini Review Wizard. If code is changed so all modes must be completed, you'll end up with a game like Aerosmith. But then again were all not as good as you. I can't wait to play Munsters!

Ha ha I’m not that good!
But I do like tough pins. So I take it for what it is. But at the same time my mom came over last night and was one mode away from munstermadness her second game and never plays! But she did love the Pin!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/76?hl=beebl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.