bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 125.
#3701 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Greg can be the escalara

Maybe he can be the escalera man. Have him riding it up and down stairs all show long. haha

#3702 5 years ago

I called Flip N Out pinball this morning to get Escalera pricing and got to speak with the man himself, Zach. Could not be happier with our conversation, and I think the approach they are taking with SDTM is perfect. I'm excited to see their continued videos and streams, and also happy to say that Zach comes across on the phone as the exact same type of what you see is what you get average Joe guy as you see on SDTM, and that is truly refreshing. I'll be ordering an Escalera from him very soon!

#3703 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I called Flip N Out pinball this morning to get Escalera pricing and got to speak with the man himself, Zach. Could not be happier with our conversation, and I think the approach they are taking with SDTM is perfect. I'm excited to see their continued videos and streams, and also happy to say that Zach comes across on the phone as the exact same type of what you see is what you get average Joe guy as you see on SDTM, and that is truly refreshing. I'll be ordering an Escalera from him very soon!

Thats where my business is going! FYI, get the Longer (66) Escalera if you get one and make sure to get the large wheel kit. I did the shorter one and wish I went with the other. Just much easier to control on stairs with the longer load triangle.

#3704 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats where my business is going! FYI, get the Longer (66) Escalera if you get one and make sure to get the large wheel kit. I did the shorter one and wish I went with the other. Just much easier to control on stairs with the longer load triangle.

Yea the 66 plus big wheel plus forklift is what I’m planning on.

#3705 5 years ago

I really enjoy SDTM's videos. I just hope recent developments don't affect the show's ability to be objective. Especially when reviewing new games.
Best of luck to you Zach!

#3706 5 years ago
Quoted from in2kiss:

I really enjoy SDTM's videos. I just hope recent developments don't affect the show's ability to be objective. Especially when reviewing new games.
Best of luck to you Zach!

Huge fan myself and highly doubt much will change keeping in mind they have always presented Their enjoyment of a game not necessarily any recommendations on buy or not to buy. Add to that most of their show sponsors never minded the honest opinions and that never lost them any credibility with supporters. Plus they have shown their credibility/honesty is not for sale like it or not.

#3707 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Wow thanks buddy. Looks forward to working with you soon. Escalera Fork Lift model with big wheels is the ultimate package man. That’s my favorite setup too.

Thanks for supporting Greg and I with SDTM. We are just as fired up to produce pinball content as we were at the beginning, if not moreso now.

#3708 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Wow thanks buddy. Looks forward to working with you soon. Escalera Fork Lift model with big wheels is the ultimate package man. That’s my favorite setup too.
Thanks for supporting Greg and I with SDTM. We are just as fired up to produce pinball content as we were at the beginning, of not moreso now.

Do you know when you’re ordering escalera this week? I might order this week.

#3709 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Do you know when you’re ordering escalera this week? I might order this week.

Yeah looking to put in an order this week. call or email me and we will make it happen.

[email protected]
847 778 4876

#3710 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah looking to put in an order this week. call or email me and we will make it happen.
[email protected]
847 778 4876

Thanks Zach. Email sent, no rush.

#3711 5 years ago

I was basing all my buying decisions off SDTM’s reviews. Now I’m not sure if I can trust them knowing Zach works for the man (or is it men?). Not to mention the hate of mustard. He cannot be trusted!!

#3712 5 years ago

That escalated quickly

#3713 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was basing all my buying decisions off SDTM’s reviews. Now I’m not sure if I can trust them knowing Zach works for the man (or is it men?). Not to mention the hate of mustard. He cannot be trusted!!

Honestly I'm just glad that Indiana is finally going to be selling something besides corn, watermelon, cantelopes, John Deere tractors, and Red Man chewing tobacco.

#3714 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Honestly I'm just glad that Indiana is finally going to be selling something besides corn, watermelon, cantelopes, John Deere tractors, and Red Man chewing tobacco.

And let us Not forget that ridiculous game they push on everyone Corn Holing! Its called horse shoes for drinkers!

#3715 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

He’s a bastard....that’s all. We shall call him Zach Snow from now on

Quoted from Who-Dey:

It tough over here

Quoted from Yelobird:

And let us Not forget that ridiculous game they push on everyone Corn Holing! Its called horse shoes for drinkers!

Not a bad game but I’m blown away with the obsession lol

#3716 5 years ago

But why corn hole for the name, huh? Of all my really early youth slang terms from when my friends and I thought “doo doo” and “pee pee” and “pregnant” were on the list of seven things you can’t say on television, “corn hole” had such a bad reputation as a specific euphemistic act that every time we hear someone say “Let’s go corn holin’ today we cannot keep a straight face. Ymmv.

#3717 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Those Indiana boys take corn holing very serious I've heard.

#3718 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

And don’t we know it @who-dey... we only grew up right next door in Ohio.

#3719 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thats only cause most of them are related!! Best watch my statements, I am counting on continued awesome business with Flippen Out Pinball! My Munsters LE might be just a box of corn husks when it arrives....

#3720 5 years ago

I dont think you will find a better bunch of folks than in the KOI Tristate... Lot of pinball memories there.

#3721 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats only cause most of them are related!! Best watch my statements, I am counting on continued awesome business with Flippen Out Pinball! My Munsters LE might be just a box of corn husks when it arrives....

All joking aside i heard that if you buy an LE that Zach will throw in a free John Deere hat and a pack of Red Man with it.

#3722 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

And don’t we know it who-dey... we only grew up right next door in Ohio.

I know Bubblehead. ...scary! Isn't that where they filmed that movie Wrong Turn at?

#3723 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All joking aside i heard that if you buy an LE that Zach will throw in a free John Deere hat and a pack of Red Man with it.

Hmmm, sounds different then the deal I got? He said I would get a picture of a Red man wearing a John Deere hat? I assumed he meant Bublehead?

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 11.18.41 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-01-21 at 11.18.41 PM (resized).png
#3724 5 years ago

Come on, everyone knows Mail Pouch is the best Burley chew out there... But nothing runs like a Deere.

#3725 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Come on, everyone knows Mail Pouch is the best Burley chew out there... But nothing runs like a Deere.

Mail Pouch is what the old timers in Ky used to chew. You gotta be a special kind of man to chew Mail Pouch Bubblehead.

#3726 5 years ago

All this talk about corn and the fun you can have with corn hole has me confused. I understand what the hole is for but In the South we prefer drinking our corn. Zach pedaled pinball cologne so I expect it is only a matter of time until we see his new product - pinball moonshine.

Greg makes it and delivers it to Zach in the dark of night. Zach’s wife rebottles it and adds a label with her pic and the printed “guaranteed to fix what ails ya”. One bottle per customer, Flippin Out is a catchy title for your corn squeezings and the family recipe.

#3727 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Greg makes it and delivers it to Zach in the dark of night

I know thats a lie because Greg would drink it all on the way there!

#3728 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Mail Pouch is what the old timers in Ky used to chew. You gotta be a special kind of man to chew Mail Pouch Bubblehead.

My grand dad, Elmer Ison (RIP), from Isonville, Kentucky, a tiny little town in Elliott county named after his great great grandfather (and my great great great great grand pappy) Archibald Ison, chewed nothing but Mail Pouch. He also grew it. I forgot to add, he made moonshine as well, but almost all the farmers back then did.

Flippin’ Out Moonshine. You got a brand going right there.

I want to again wish Zach and his wife the best of luck in their new endeavor, we need this kind of energy (and humor) at the distributor level if we are to keep this pinball resurgence thing surging.

#3729 5 years ago

G'day Greg this is really old news so you probably already know about it , but if not you should check out the beginning of Cop Land with Sylvester Stallone it was on TV the other night and the first thing that came to mind was you . And congratulations Zach on your new venture I hope you do really well I'd love to buy pinball machine off someone as passionate about them as you .

#3730 5 years ago

SDTM Episode 86 is hot off the...Mac?

Check out SDTM’s Review and Tutorial of Bally’s Fathom pinball machine.

#3731 5 years ago

Another great episode. I hope the Twippy did not cause an allergic reaction on Greg’s neck!

#3732 5 years ago

Good review and pretty accurate too i think. Fathom is a beautiful game. Did you guys see the one at Pincinnati? That game was top notch and stunning!

#3733 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Good review and pretty accurate too i think. Fathom is a beautiful game. Did you guys see the one at Pincinnati? That game was top notch and stunning!

Yes it was incredible

#3734 5 years ago

Love the Fathom review guys! Must watch stuff in my opinion. Speaking of must watch.

Read, watch, skim... whatever, the Odyssey Zach. **Slaps forehead** I think you like Tolkien stories, right? It is somewhat similar stuff. Its only one of the greatest stories in the history of human works.

Sorry brother. Not trying to throw shade, but you surprised me on that one.

#3735 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Love the Fathom review guys! Must watch stuff in my opinion. Speaking of must watch.
Read, watch, skim... whatever, the Odyssey Zach. **Slaps forehead** I think you like Tolkien stories, right? It is somewhat similar stuff. Its only one of the greatest stories in the history of human works.
Sorry brother. Not trying to throw shade, but you surprised me on that one.

Haha great now I have Slap Save homework

#3736 5 years ago

I like the changes to your Flip N Out sponsor video, eye catching. It's the only time I've ever have gone back to the beginning to look at an ad one more time after I have finished watching a review. A+

#3737 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I like the changes to your Flip N Out sponsor video, eye catching. It's the only time I've ever have gone back to the beginning to look at an ad one more time after I have finished watching a review. A+

All i know is, if i buy a new game from Zach i expect him to throw in a free John Deere hat, a bushel of corn, pack of Red Man, and a free Pizza King pizza. I dont think thats too much to ask for!

#3738 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I’m excited for a website revamp. Zach doesn’t do anything halfway, so it should be good. Hell, just put that video ad on the front page and things are already looking up.

#3739 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I’m excited for a website revamp. Zach doesn’t do anything halfway, so it should be good. Hell, just put that video ad on the front page and things are already looking up.

The key to being successful in business is simple. Be honest and trustworthy and dont lie to people or bullshit them. Everything else will fall into place on its own if you are that type of person. There’s no doubt in my mind that Zach will be all of those things and be very successful in this business.

#3740 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The key to being successful in business is simple. Be honest and trustworthy and dont lie to people or bullshit them. Everything else will fall into place on its own if you are that type of person. There’s no doubt in my mind that Zach will be all of those things and be very successful in this business.

And a hat and Red Man go a long way also....

#3741 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All i know is, if i buy a new game from Zach i expect him to throw in a free John Deere hat, a bushel of corn, pack of Red Man, and a free Pizza King pizza. I dont think thats too much to ask for!

Ha ha I bet he could make it happen!

#3742 5 years ago

No love for Big Chief?

It’s THE BEST.

#3743 5 years ago

No love for Big Chief?

It’s THE BEST.

#3744 5 years ago

Hollywoodbone could be a merman

9DAA06D9-09C4-4FB6-8F30-B135C885ED33 (resized).jpeg9DAA06D9-09C4-4FB6-8F30-B135C885ED33 (resized).jpeg
#3745 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

hollywoodbone could be a merman
[quoted image]

Is that a candid pic of Greg walking around his house. His bedroom wallpaper looks a little elitist .

#3746 5 years ago

That's him at the local pool last summer...he's the lifeguard, and insists on wearing that.

#3747 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Thanks for noticing!

Quoted from Coz:

hollywoodbone could be a merman[quoted image]

This just made my Sunday thank you.

#3748 5 years ago

Greg in a Mullet. Only an Indiana Merman could pull that off. That picture looks like Merman meets Michael Jackson. lol

#3749 5 years ago

Yet another B minus grade handed out from Greg for a game rating. Who could have seen that coming?!

I for one am shocked.

#3750 5 years ago

Ok ZMeny , don’t want you to feel left out. You could be a merman too.

7ACDCB56-D229-44C2-8E58-998932BAD2EA (resized).jpeg7ACDCB56-D229-44C2-8E58-998932BAD2EA (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.