bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 125.
#3601 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah he’s diggin it a lot. Could barely get him off of it at my house when recording on Saturday.

Ahhhh a hint that the SDTM team is gearing up for a Pirates Re-review!!! Arghhhhhhh. Looking forward to it. Happy holidays to you both and especially your family for sharing your valuable time with us throughout the year to entertain and educate us.

#3602 5 years ago

SDTM Episode 83: A Very Greg & Zach Pinball Christmas Special

Check out the SDTM talk pinball, Christmas movies, and Holiday traditions.

Merry Christmas to All!!!

#3605 5 years ago

Thanks for the episode guys. There were some decent pins in the 60’s, I know I played them in the 70’s haha. You got to remember us old farts are watching you young guns... with a great big stink eye when you go dissing the pins we grew up with in the 60’s and 70’s... still going with team Greg right now unless Zach can save himself and name a 60’s pin he has played and liked.

#3606 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Thanks for the episode guys. There were some decent pins in the 60’s, I know I played them in the 70’s haha. You got to remember us old farts are watching you young guns... with a great big stink eye when you go dissing the pins we grew up with in the 60’s and 70’s... still going with team Greg right now unless Zach can save himself and name a 60’s pin he has played and liked.

Hey I own two 70s pins to Greg’s zero!

#3607 5 years ago

Great show guys!
But you forgot gremlins, should be at least number 2
Epic xmas movie!

Happy hollidays dudes!

#3608 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Great show guys!
But you forgot gremlins, should be at least number 2
Epic xmas movie!
Happy hollidays dudes!

We did talk off-air about our love for that film, but can a film debuting in July really be called a Holdiay Film? Same with Die Hard.

#3609 5 years ago

I kept sitting there watching and thinking.....are they not going to put National Lampoons Christmas Vacation in the top 10??? Thats the best Christmas movie ever! You guys are spot on there for sure, and holy shit Zach do you look just like Robert De Niro.....unbelievable lol.

#3610 5 years ago

I love that there is a disclaimer on this show about not always being family friendly. This comes 7 seconds after Greg says, "Let's kick this shit."

And can you believe Christmas Vacation is PG-13? Saw it in the theater as a 12 year old. Not sure I had Parental Guidance.

Did you know it was written by John Hughes? (Actually so were the first two movies) Blew my mind. Let's continue down memory lane.

The music was by Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch's go to composer.

Directed by a guy that only had a few music videos to his name, Jeremiah Chechik (before taking on Benny & Joon, The Avengers - no, not that one).

What a crazy ass, awesome movie.

Wonderful episode.

Here's my this or that for Greg, since he loves quantity:
All ten 1994 machines (Demo Man, Flintstones, GNR, Maverick, Popeye, Roadshow, Rescue 911, The Shadow, Tommy, World Cup Soccer) or four of the 1993 machines, his choice (BSD, IJ, JD, JP, LAH, STTNG, TZ).

#3611 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I kept sitting there watching and thinking.....are they not going to put National Lampoons Christmas Vacation in the top 10??? Thats the best Christmas movie ever! You guys are spot on there for sure, and holy shit Zach do you look just like Robert De Niro.....unbelievable lol.

Cmon Focker

Quoted from newovad:

I love that there is a disclaimer on this show about not always being family friendly. This comes 7 seconds after Greg says, "Let's kick this shit."
And can you believe Christmas Vacation is PG-13? Saw it in the theater as a 12 year old. Not sure I had Parental Guidance.
Did you know it was written by John Hughes? (Actually so were the first two movies) Blew my mind. Let's continue down memory lane.
Directed by a guy that only had a few music videos to his name, Jeremiah Chechik (before taking on Benny & Joon, The Avengers - no, not that one).
Wonderful episode.
All ten 1994 machines (Demo Man, Flintstones, GNR, Maverick, Popeye, Roadshow, Rescue 911, The Shadow, Tommy, World Cup Soccer) or four of the 1993 machines, his choice (BSD, IJ, JD, JP, LAH, STTNG, TZ).

That’s a good one but my bet is that he takes the ten

#3612 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Wonderful episode.

crazy that Christmas vacation is technically PG 13! Family classic - I think any age can enjoy that movie. Couple of swear words and the back of a girl undressing. I feel like all kids should watch that movie to fully appreciate christmas!

#3613 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

crazy that Christmas vacation is technically PG 13! Family classic - I think any age can enjoy that movie. Couple of swear words and the back of a girl undressing. I feel like all kids should watch that movie to fully appreciate christmas!

Surprised Clark’s F-bomb made it in

#3614 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I agree! My oldest loves it. It’s really not that bad. Hell a Christmas Story has a few bad words..... my mother in law made sure to point that out this Christmas while it was on ha ha ha

#3615 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Surprised Clark’s F-bomb made it in

I just finally watched Christmas vacation the other night. Fun movie, lots of great one liners. I watched all kinds of movies in the 80s when I was a kid like robocop and predator, don’t think I’ll ever let my kids do that.

#3616 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

... I was a kid like robocop and predator, don’t think I’ll ever let my kids do that.

Hey, you turned out OK!

#3617 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I when I was a kid like robocop and predator, don’t think I’ll ever let my kids do that.

Let the kids watch robocop it's educational and predator is basically a nature movie.

#3618 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Let the kids watch robocop it's educational and predator is basically a nature movie.

I’ll agree with that one as well!

Quoted from Coz:

I just finally watched Christmas vacation the other night. Fun movie, lots of great one liners. I watched all kinds of movies in the 80s when I was a kid like robocop and predator, don’t think I’ll ever let my kids do that.

Man I did too! I don’t think censorship was a top priority then ha ha! I took it a step further and was a big fan of Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th!

#3619 5 years ago

Let’s see a release of Greg Bone’s sunglasses commercial. I bet that beats them all. .

#3620 5 years ago

I'm surprised Greg you didn't get Lethal Weapon up , any movie that starts with jingle bell Rock is a Christmas movie .

#3621 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I'm surprised Greg you didn't get Lethal Weapon up , any movie that starts with jingle bell Rock is a Christmas movie .

I agree! I was talking to Zach about that. He thought I was crazy. I don’t know why there’s all this talk about Die Hard and not LW!!!!

#3622 5 years ago

I think any movie with an uptick on itunes, netflicks, etc... between TG and Xmas can be considered a xmas movie, but by that logic alone, some REALLY questionable movies are xmas movies...

#3623 5 years ago

I know this is a hot take and all, but I really just think a movie that takes place on Xmas is an Xmas movie.

I'd hate to think miracle on 34th street isn't an Xmas movie.

#3624 5 years ago

Greg and Zach bring you the news for pin all this week.

Happy New Year and make sure to help us out by listening to the podcast and following the directions for messaging Slap Save Pinball Podcast as you’re blasted tonight!!! Haha Lets show them how Team SDTM brings in the New Year!

https://www.facebook.com/1978540499041059/posts/2332230593672046/

#3625 5 years ago

SDTM Episode 84: Best of 2018

All the laughs and antics of Greg and Zach

#3626 5 years ago

Episode 61. Zack you said Ringo Starr was the worst Beatle. Not, that would be Pete Best. I Think that's why he was replaced by, wait for it...................
Ringo Starr

Happy New Year SDTM and Family

#3627 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Episode 61. Zack you said Ringo Starr was the worst Beatle. Not, that would be Pete Best. I Think that's why he was replaced by, wait for it...................
Ringo Starr
Happy New Year SDTM and Family

F Ringo and his Octopus's Garden

Not much else I add to that

#3628 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

F Ringo and his Octopus's Garden
Not much else I add to that

And the stern pin too.

#3629 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

And the stern pin too.

It's actually fun, unlike a certain Beatles songs.

#3631 5 years ago

Thanks Jorro we need all the help we can get. It may seem silly, but such an award is a show of appreciation for what we are doing here.

#3632 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks Jorro we need all the help we can get. It may seem silly, but such an award is a show of appreciation for what we are doing here.

Yall 100% got my vote!

#3633 5 years ago

Can it be a team Greg or team Zach vote or do we have to vote you as a team? lol

#3634 5 years ago

I said what the heck and set my IOT web enabled baby monitor botnet to voting for you guys the minute the page went live... man having to generate all those emails using one botnet, and then leveraging that with my ai botnet to fool the botnet fooling software, (and which has almost all those traffic light images mapped already by the way) So you guys shouldn't have to worry about a thing...

#3635 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Can it be a team Greg or team Zach vote or do we have to vote you as a team? lol

We are a team first and foremost.

Quoted from Bublehead:

I said what the heck and set my IOT web enabled baby monitor botnet to voting for you guys the minute the page went live... man having to generate all those emails using one botnet, and then leveraging that with my ai botnet to fool the botnet fooling software, (and which has almost all those traffic light images mapped already by the way) So you guys shouldn't have to worry about a thing...

That is frowned upon and Jeff would likely set us on fire if that happened haha.

#3636 5 years ago

My poor mum was up all night frantically writing down messages from our hot line about Dr. Phil and people casting votes for Team Greg. Zach, you know anything about the cause of this?! You should be ashamed.

#3637 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

My poor mum was up all night frantically writing down messages from our hot line about Dr. Phil and people casting votes for Team Greg. Zach, you know anything about the cause of this?! You should be ashamed.

Sounds like someone or two needs to be Tarred and Feathered. Round up the Mob.

#3638 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Sounds like someone or two needs to be Tarred and Feathered. Round up the Mob.

I've got my pitchfork and a bottle of rum in the perpetrator's honor. He also likes Crown Carmel I hear.

#3639 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

I felt bad for your mom too, but at least I was there to console her.

#3640 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Ohhhh damnnnn!!!!!

#3641 5 years ago

What a blast! Check out SWL’s newest podcast episode with me, especially if you love strong takes, Munsters debate, and behind-the-scenes SDTM and TWIPYs production.

https://www.facebook.com/2030776680530449/posts/2211492722458843/

#3642 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Lol. I'll concede on that one. A good mom joke has no rebuttal.

1 week later
#3644 5 years ago

Munsters Pinball artist and friend, Christopher Franchi stops by to talk pinball news and to take a Closer Look into Munsters Pinball in This Week In Pinball Podcast Episode 31.

https://www.facebook.com/1978540499041059/posts/2341692902725815/

#3645 5 years ago

SDTM Episode 85: Munsters Pinball First Impressions

Greg and Zach provide everything Munsters and give their take on Stern’s newest offering. Plus, giveaways!!!

#3646 5 years ago

Looking forward to watching this tonight.

Here’s to also hoping a certain company from New Jersey let’s you debut game #5 with a video, followed by another video similar to the one you did for JJPOTC with Eric and Keefer. When I am looking for new strategies on that game, I rewatch that video and always take away something I missed from previous watches. If they release a game at TPF in March, I hope they have you assist with breaking it to the public.

#3647 5 years ago

Can't wait to watch this video later. I already know you guys are probably blown away by it but i can never get enough Munsters talk so i will be tuning in anyway. This game is totally bad ass!

#3648 5 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Looking forward to watching this tonight.
Here’s to also hoping a certain company from New Jersey let’s you debut game #5 with a video, followed by another video similar to the one you did for JJPOTC with Eric and Keefer. When I am looking for new strategies on that game, I rewatch that video and always take away something I missed from previous watches. If they release a game at TPF in March, I hope they have you assist with breaking it to the public.

You know we would love that

#3649 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Can't wait to watch this video later. I already know you guys are probably blown away by it but i can never get enough Munsters talk so i will be tuning in anyway. This game is totally bad ass!

You know us too well Who-Dey

#3650 5 years ago

Great video Guys...I'm actually more excited about this pin since the reveal than before, especially after the Premium stream from the factory with Dwight. That being said, I can't quite get myself to pull the trigger on this yet. If I'm lucky I *might* be able to swing getting one NIB pin this year, and I'd hate to pull a trigger this early with all the other rumored releases coming, especially Toy Story!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 300.00
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/73?hl=aukraut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.