1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,558 posts
  • 272 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 minutes ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 115 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“*NEW* SDTM Episode 82: Spider-Man Vault Review”

• Team Greg 55 votes
      35%
    • Team Zach 38 votes
      24%
    • Neither 17 votes
      11%
    • One cannot pick between Abbott or Costello 49 votes
      31%

(159 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 206 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

jobgif (resized).png
    IMG_20181213_202332 (resized).jpg
    DA99A5B8-ED68-47C2-A994-84C0D0777CEB.gif
    22562F47-F60A-41F0-A46F-3A28BE84A0E1 (resized).jpeg
    DD0E96D7-404C-4A34-B641-709A8FA355E0 (resized).jpeg
    012D2D13-F4DA-42AF-BCD0-792E01E6DCC7 (resized).jpeg
    22A82B60-1E97-4D1C-A8DA-AFC01E7C4F09 (resized).jpeg
    572C81F9-9CCC-4D37-98E5-B4238BB0E753 (resized).jpeg
    d13a1e0e13ee5eb3f25540e137be2b95 (resized).jpg
    5BE332B5-033E-4ED2-AD2E-E0BBA8EF4C6D.gif
    b0d861b017bce5cb505b71b032ba4cd9 (resized).jpg
    IMG20180825154421 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180826_134054 (resized).jpg
    20181201_170037 (resized).jpg
    D74400A4-427B-4F8B-B0E2-2316B32DE71F (resized).jpeg
    f1541474f2a3ac55800c836b16d3c898 (resized).jpg

There are 3558 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 72.
    #3451 9 days ago

Just watched Zack's unboxing of JJP POTC. Noticed at start of video it was going to last 40 minute. Said to myself that Zack will be hammered at end of unboxing. He may wake up in morning and not remember a thing but will have a Grog Blossom.
    Aaaarrrrgggghhhh

#3452 9 days ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Just watched Zack's unboxing of JJP POTC. Noticed at start of video it was going to last 40 minute. Said to myself that Zack will be hammered at end of unboxing. He may wake up in morning and not remember a thing but will have a Grog Blossom.
    Aaaarrrrgggghhhh

Did I miss a video or stream?

#3453 9 days ago

I think we need the team Zach challenge, all doing a shot of rum over the holidays. I'm going to have one in my Tshirt tonight.

#3454 9 days ago

Capt only 70 proof...that's easy drinking. Would have thought after a huge JJP purchase one could only afford Admiral Nelson

#3455 9 days ago

SDTM Unboxing/Rum Run: JJP Pirates of the Caribbean

SDTM Zach does a Rum Run on JJP’s newest pinball machine. Yarrr!!!

#3456 9 days ago

I think I would've puked after shot 5.

#3457 9 days ago
    Quoted from paul_8788:

I think I would've puked after shot 5.

I was taking them down too quick to chuck at 5. They started kicking in fast and furious during the coin door/topper segments.

#3458 9 days ago

Old School Zach...Once it hits your lips it just taste's so good!

Will Ferrell.

Congrats on game

#3459 9 days ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Old School Zach...Once it hits your lips it just taste's so good!
    Will Ferrell.
    Congrats on game

By number 7 I could have summoned Frank The Tank for sure.

#3460 9 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

By number 7 I could have summoned Frank The Tank for sure.

A good finale to the show would have been the Frank the Tank naked run around the block!

Love your unboxing vids brother!

#3461 9 days ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

A good finale to the show would have been the Frank the Tank naked run around the block!
    Love your unboxing vids brother!

I was about two more shots away from that.

#3462 9 days ago

#7 was awesome! You da man. Lmao

#3463 9 days ago

That's a good way to get alcohol poisoning my dude. Glad you got your game.

#3464 8 days ago
    Quoted from thirdedition:

LOL....are you kidding me. He was a LONG ways away and his buddies need to be ashamed of themselves for not joining in the fun.

Now if that was 10 shots of Tequila then I'd really be impressed!

Man it looks like a kick ass game. Nice job Frank.

#3465 8 days ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

LOL....are you kidding me. He was a LONG ways away and his buddies need to be ashamed of themselves for not joining in the fun.

I knew someone was going to come back with that. According to the mayo clinic:

"A major cause of alcohol poisoning is binge drinking — a pattern of heavy drinking when a male rapidly consumes five or more alcoholic drinks within two hours, or a female rapidly consumes at least four drinks within two hours. An alcohol binge can occur over hours or last up to several days."

People can do what they wan't, I just find it a little alarming how often we downplay drinking.

#3466 8 days ago

I knew someone was going to come back with that. According to the mayo clinic:
    "A major cause of alcohol poisoning is binge drinking — a pattern of heavy drinking when a male rapidly consumes five or more alcoholic drinks within two hours, or a female rapidly consumes at least four drinks within two hours. An alcohol binge can occur over hours or last up to several days."
    People can do what they wan't, I just find it a little alarming how often we downplay drinking.

LOL. Seriously consider what you just posted. Don't you know who Frank the Tank is?

He might not be feeling too good manana or puking tonight but I feel certain he'll be just fine.

#3467 8 days ago

5 shots in 2 hours? Honestly any less than that and the buzz doesnt even set in. Mayo clinic be damned.

I thought some of those shots he poured were super heavy. He did a great job.

#3468 8 days ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

No kidding, 7 shots of rum is just a fun time. I had 10 shots of tequila along with a few other drinks the last time I was in Cabo, it's a no bueno

#3469 8 days ago

Impressive best part of sdtm face-offs and challenges is that you Midwest boys follow through to the end. The game is beautiful and now you can have a sweet end to the year.

#3470 8 days ago

Congrats on your new game Zach, glad you finally got it. Do you plan on doing a gameplay stream of it?

#3471 8 days ago

I very much appreciate the concern. In all seriousness, I took all precautions to assure my safety and to gauge my intake. Many of you know I am a control freak, which is mainly why I do not regularly consume anything that takes me out of my element. This was no different. I would never willfully compromise my well-being, nor those around me.

#3472 8 days ago

Sounds like a drunk talking.

Enjoy the game and try not to get seasick from the ship!

#3473 8 days ago

Captain we need more rum! Another stellar unveil unboxing. A presentation fitting of such a fine machine job well done. Congrats to you and of Coarse Eric, Keith, Joe, and the entire JJP team fricken Awesome. We are in love with this game and very much look forward to your in-depth review.

#3474 8 days ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Yep I built this one! Probably going to build another

I've thought about making a cocktail table version of a mane. Not sure how much I'd play, but it might be a fun alternative if I could do it on the cheap. Wonder if I could run it off a Raspberry PI 3?

#3475 8 days ago

34 min mark fwd when you are trying to remove the “protective film cover” on the topper is great.

Hilarious Zach, nice unboxing vid!

#3476 8 days ago

Sailors condition their livers by ripping them out, throwing them on the grinder and running over them with a couple of liquor trucks...

Are there any other sailors going to chime in here, or do I really need to taunt the marines to save the day and tell a few drinking stories?

Try putting away 5 long island ice teas just to get the night started... uh, 6'4" 240lbs can put away some tequila too...

#3477 8 days ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

Sailors condition their livers by ripping them out, throwing them on the grinder and running over them with a couple of liquor trucks...
    Are there any other sailors going to chime in here, or do I really need to taunt the marines to save the day and tell a few drinking stories?
    Try putting away 5 long island ice teas just to get the night started... uh, 6'4" 240lbs can put away some tequila too...

No wonder you have been talking so crazy lately Bubblehead, its the Tequila talking!

#3478 8 days ago

who-dey, well, life is more fun when seen through the bottom of a cocktail glass... but when you are young, stupid, and seemingly indestructible, you think your liver can take anything, and back then it could...
    God do I wish I had the liver of a 18 year old again...

But I say bat-shit crazy stuff because waiting on NIB pinball machines has been known to cause: mental fatigue, loss of sleep, fever, chills, loss of focus and/or the ability to hold on to reality, sudden weight gain or weight loss, loss of appetite, hearing non-existent sounds or noises, hallucinations, vomiting, diarrhea, blisters, rash and/or lesions, skin discoloration and/or hives. Other side effects have been known to occur. Please see your distributor if conditions persist.

#3479 8 days ago

...also, while waiting for NIB if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours please go to your local barcade and this affliction will be cured...

Quoted from Bublehead:

who-dey, well, life is more fun when seen through the bottom of a cocktail glass... but when you are young, stupid, and seemingly indestructible, you think your liver can take anything, and back then it could...
    God do I wish I had the liver of a 18 year old again...
    But I say bat-shit crazy stuff because waiting on NIB pinball machines has been known to cause: mental fatigue, loss of sleep, fever, chills, loss of focus and/or the ability to hold on to reality, sudden weight gain or weight loss, loss of appetite, hearing non-existent sounds or noises, hallucinations, vomiting, diarrhea, blisters, rash and/or lesions, skin discoloration and/or hives. Other side effects have been known to occur. Please see your distributor if conditions persist.

#3480 8 days ago

Great unboxing video for a non drinker you handled that rum like a champ. This is what happens when you have a couple too many drinks and leave your certificate of title lying around and here's the culprit.

IMG20180825154421 (resized).jpgIMG_20180826_134054 (resized).jpg
    #3481 8 days ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Great unboxing video for a non drinker you handled that rum like a champ. This is what happens when you have a couple too many drinks and leave your certificate of title lying around and here's the culprit.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Ahhh id trade a silly certificate for a sweet dog any day.

#3482 8 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Ahhh id trade a silly certificate for a sweet dog any day.

I was so happy with the Hobbit I didn't even get angry .His name's Doug and he's pretty cool and I still have half a certificate all good

#3483 8 days ago

Zach you should mix the rum with Pepsi. Great unboxing video!

#3484 8 days ago

I guess with Willy Wonka you will have to eat a whole chocolate bar every 5 minutes...

#3485 8 days ago

Congrats man, super entertaining video as always. I think you forgot to include the part where you dumped out half the bottle and watered it down first... no shame in that, that's how the actual pirates received with their daily rations! Seriously though, if that was straight up and you're a casual drinker... OUCH.

#3486 8 days ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Seriously though, if that was straight up and you're a casual drinker... OUCH.

I would have a major headache at least. And I drink Scotch or Bourbon a few times a week.

#3487 8 days ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

I would have a major headache at least. And I drink Scotch or Bourbon a few times a week.

A headache was just the beginning

#3488 8 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

A headache was just the beginning

That’s the type stuff which usually appears in the outtakes and is shown as bonus material. Chuck Wurt / Dennis K - where’s the lost footage?? it would make for a real story on next week’s TWIP.

#3489 8 days ago

Zach how do you like the game so far? Have you recovered enough to get some good play on it yet?

#3490 8 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Zach how do you like the game so far? Have you recovered enough to get some good play on it yet?

Probably have put 20 games on it. Still trying to get down shots and plans of attacks. Fingers crossed mine has had no issues out of the box. Mods being added daily. Will post photos and video soon.

#3491 8 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Probably have put 20 games on it. Still trying to get down shots and plans of attacks. Fingers crossed mine has had no issues out of the box. Mods being added daily. Will post photos and video soon.

Beautiful game man. I think its going to be a keeper for a good while, even for you. Keeper forever for most people but i doubt you will sell this game anytime soon. There's just too much to do on it from the way that it sounds.

#3492 8 days ago

This is instantly the best unboxing vid ever. Congrats on getting a Pirates. Looking forward to the next vid and seeing if it holds up.

#3493 8 days ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This is instantly the best unboxing vid ever. Congrats on getting a Pirates. Looking forward to the next vid and seeing if it holds up.

Thanks brochacho

#3494 8 days ago

Rum, Forrest, rum!

(ug, sorry)

#3496 8 days ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

That’s the type stuff which usually appears in the outtakes and is shown as bonus material. Chuck Wurt / Dennis K - where’s the lost footage?? it would make for a real story on next week’s TWIP.

As Zach knows, I never watch unboxing videos. Besides, I think Zach has a super-secret guest for his next TWIP episode all lined up!

#3497 7 days ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

As Zach knows, I never watch unboxing videos. Besides, I think Zach has a super-secret guest for his next TWIP episode all lined up!

I think Sir Cromwell may make a return. I’m ready for another TWIP Showdown Dennis.

#3498 7 days ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I think Sir Cromwell may make a return. I’m ready for another TWIP Showdown Dennis.

Things are less super-secret when you announce them here...

#3499 7 days ago

We’re going streaking through the quad to the gymnasium..........
    Every ones doing it!!!

#3500 7 days ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

I guess with Willy Wonka you will have to eat a whole chocolate bar every 5 minutes...

Man that will probably make him more sick then the rum!!!
    I’m ready to go play this thing. Makes me want one bad!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    Hardware
    CPR Playfields
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 15.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Pimp
    € 6.50
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 199.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 3558 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside