bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 125.
#251 6 years ago

nice looking forward to it.

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Hell yeah here's our Expo Episode!!!!
SDTM Episode 38
» YouTube video

Thanks Guys for the shout Out! Glad you guys had a blast!!

#253 6 years ago

Like always, great job guys, didn't have to go, you guys did a good job of wrapping it up. And great end to your last vid, thanks, still think that should be a staple for,the end of all your vids "my dad's a butthole". Never gets old. Mike

#254 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Like always, great job guys, didn't have to go, you guys did a good job of wrapping it up. And great end to your last vid, thanks, still think that should be a staple for,the end of all your vids "my dad's a butthole". Never gets old. Mike

Haha thanks Mike! We enjoy bringing pinball entertainment and coverage to the community because, well, that's what we like too.

#255 6 years ago

Great job as always! My 7 year old said he very much enjoyed playing TNA with our “youtuber friend”. BTW, our new travel game is playing “This or That”.

#256 6 years ago

Looked like a hell of a good time! Here's to hoping work doesn't prevent me from going next year.

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from foobeer:

Great job as always! My 7 year old said he very much enjoyed playing TNA with our “youtuber friend”. BTW, our new travel game is playing “This or That”.

Great meeting and hanging with you guys. Your son was so much fun except when he kicked my ass in TNA.

Quoted from davijc02:

Looked like a hell of a good time! Here's to hoping work doesn't prevent me from going next year.

There's always Nashville in a couple weeks

#258 6 years ago

You guys have a really good show, I enjoy it a lot!

#259 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You guys have a really good show, I enjoy it a lot!

That's because you're awesome Who-Dey!

#260 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

That's because you're awesome Who-Dey!

I don’t know about all that but who am I to argue?

#261 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Quick gameplay video. More in depth to come stay tuned!!!!!
» YouTube video

Nicely shot video. You should have an episode teaching people how to shoot Pinball video.

#262 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

There's always Nashville in a couple weeks

Are Greg and yourself heading down to that event too? I just might have to go beg the Wife for a Kitchen pass for that weekend.

#263 6 years ago

Thanks for all of the videos. Anybody see a Gaurdians of the Galaxy pin by John Borg.
Just checking

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Nicely shot video. You should have an episode teaching people how to shoot Pinball video.

Thanks man. Hardly good but appreciate it. Greg and I will be focusing on increasing the production of our videography in the coming months as well as audio.

Quoted from davijc02:

Are Greg and yourself heading down to that event too? I just might have to go beg the Wife for a Kitchen pass for that weekend.

Yes we plan on being there Saturday I believe

Quoted from ASOA:

Thanks for all of the videos. Anybody see a Gaurdians of the Galaxy pin by John Borg.
Just checking

No guardians....yet

#265 6 years ago

Looking hard enough?

images-15 (resized).jpgimages-15 (resized).jpg

#266 6 years ago

This or That? NIB WOZ 75th or JJPOTC? I've played a ton of WOZ on location and love it. Only seen videos of JJPOTC. I need a JJ pin in my collection. Looking forward to what you have to say about these in an upcoming episode.

Keep it up fellas! You have a really good show

#267 6 years ago

So is pirates faster then a twilight zone? Been trying to gauge it. I don't want to buy a slow game, any advice from those that have played?

#268 6 years ago

Loving the YouTube channel, subscribed about a week ago under azezo059. I saw Zach at Expo the one day I was there (Thursday) but too busy to introduce myself, my head was spinning with all the cool stuff going on. I have been binge watching your show and it keeps getting better with each new episode. I’d also say you guys are great promoters of all facets of the industry. I bought an Escalera at Expo based on your video where you guys interviewed Flip N Out Pinball. Keep up the good work.

John

#269 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Loving the YouTube channel, subscribed about a week ago under azezo059. I saw Zach at Expo the one day I was there (Thursday) but too busy to introduce myself, my head was spinning with all the cool stuff going on. I have been binge watching your show and it keeps getting better with each new episode. I’d also say you guys are great promoters of all facets of the industry. I bought an Escalera at Expo based on your video where you guys interviewed Flip N Out Pinball. Keep up the good work.
John

Ha ha you should have talked to him! That would have put him all the way up to 4 fans that weekend.
But on a serious note thanks for the support and let us know how that Escalera treats you!!!!!!

#270 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

John

John appreciate your support very much man. Comments like this are the fuel that greg and I need to keep growing, oh and Greg requires beer for fuel too haha. You should have said hello at Expo for sure we could have put down a game or two on something. Make sure to say hello next time!

Quoted from sadler28:

This or That? NIB WOZ 75th or JJPOTC? I've played a ton of WOZ on location and love it. Only seen videos of JJPOTC. I need a JJ pin in my collection. Looking forward to what you have to say about these in an upcoming episode.
Keep it up fellas! You have a really good show

That's a good one! We will try to include for next this or that

Quoted from flashinstinct:

So is pirates faster then a twilight zone? Been trying to gauge it. I don't want to buy a slow game, any advice from those that have played?

Flash like Greg has said on video it does remind me of TZ with the unique shots and surprises. That being said, it's much faster because of the inner loop what a great fun shot to try and repeat! Thanks for the support buddy great talking with you

Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Ha ha you should have talked to him! That would have put him all the way up to 4 fans that weekend.
But on a serious note thanks for the support and let us know how that Escalera treats you!!!!!!

Piss off Greg, Don't you have a pinball show to be on or something.

1 week later
#271 6 years ago

SDTM pinball: Unboxing an Alien pinball machine with gameplay

#272 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 39: Top 10 Halloween/Horror Pinball Machines with Special Guests stopping by!!!

#273 6 years ago

Another great episode and great timing, nice watch while I’m nursing a little Halloween party hangover.

#274 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Another great episode and great timing, nice watch while I’m nursing a little Halloween party hangover.

Ha ha thank you sir! I'm sure your not alone today!

#275 6 years ago

Great costumes and spot on impressions. If only Zach would of had some coffee sent by a customer and Greg would have dropped the camera while bicycling...that would have been perfect. AMH for honorable mention.

#276 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Quoted from Crile1:

Great costumes and spot on impressions. If only Zach would of had some coffee sent by a customer and Greg would have dropped the camera while bicycling...that would have been perfect. AMH for honorable mention.

Coffee prop almost made it haha. Amh is a damn good call actually!

#277 6 years ago

Great Dead Flip impression lol. Who in the hell is Zach suppose to be? looks like Ellen Degeneres with big boobs?

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Great Dead Flip impression lol. Who in the hell is Zach suppose to be? looks like Ellen Degeneres with big boobs?

The TNT Amusements dude Todd

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha now that made my night!

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

........yeah, well..........whatever..........

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The TNT Amusements dude Todd

Oh ok lol. I always thought the well Walker bash toy on TWD looked just like Todd Tuckey. Take a good look at the well walkers face.

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh ok lol. I always thought the well Walker bash toy on TWD looked just like Todd Tuckey. Take a good look at the well walkers face.

Who- Dey play nice! Todds a good guy!

#284 6 years ago

You guys crack me up everytime I watch an episode

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Who- Dey play nice! Todds a good guy!

I know he is, I never said that he wasn’t? I watch every one of his videos.

#286 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

........yeah, well..........whatever..........

Sorry Zach lol. That was a horrible attempt at Todd Tuckey though lmao. I should have noticed you was trying to be Todd with the long cigarette thing but it didn't click, too many beers at the time I guess. It was awesome though and I'm still laughing my ass off everytime I think about it!

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Sorry Zach lol. That was a horrible attempt at Todd Tuckey though lmao. I should have noticed you was trying to be Todd with the long cigarette thing but it didn't click, too many beers at the time I guess.

I guess the TNT Amusement patch on his shirt wasn't clear enough

#288 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I guess the TNT Amusement patch on his shirt wasn't clear enough

Not when he looks nothing like Todd no lol.

#289 6 years ago

Great show guys! still laughing also for your realy bad' hi guys'johns arcade imitation
big fan! your'e great team.

#290 6 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Great show guys! still laughing also for your realy bad' hi guys'johns arcade imitation
big fan! your'e great team.

Appreciate you still watching our goofy asses!

#291 6 years ago

Come and get your love...

SDTM’s Zach and Greg take a deep dive and give their first impressions of Guardians of the Galaxy pinball machine.

#292 6 years ago

Went into this thinking how much can you bring so early in a Stern reveal. I kinda felt like everything is already been gone over on Pinside. Have to admit you guys really brought it with lots of exclusive art reveals and Easter eggs. Seeing you guys geek out and get fired up was top class. Not just blowing smoke but Stern should seriously let you guys do the next reveal.

My thoughts on the pin, Sterns reveal with those crap pictures gave me a rainbow puke first impression. The actual pin full size I think will look amazing and the art is beautiful. Give me a damn spinner on the Pro! I think Metallica is an awesome pin but I can not tolerate those country club kids or their music so this has it all great pin, great theme. Don’t mind plastic ramps but they look flimsy and loose in the reveal. Stern pay the damn license on the music. If you cant sort that out hire a damn Software Engineer and build a create your own mixed tape feature!

#293 6 years ago

This is your best show to date. By now you know I'm a fan. No secret there. GOTG looks to be a great game and you guys covered it perfectly. Purchased a large order for my locations as well as an LE for myself. Keep up the good work. Show keeps getting Better and Better. Congrats!

SDTM a pinball show is on Fire!

Thank you
Jonathan
Amusement Services of America

#294 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Went into this thinking how much can you bring so early in a Stern reveal. I kinda felt like everything is already been gone over on Pinside. Have to admit you guys really brought it with lots of exclusive art reveals and Easter eggs. Seeing you guys geek out and get fired up was top class. Not just blowing smoke but Stern should seriously let you guys do the next reveal.
My thoughts on the pin, Sterns reveal with those crap pictures gave me a rainbow puke first impression. The actual pin full size I think will look amazing and the art is beautiful. Give me a damn spinner on the Pro! I think Metallica is an awesome pin but I can not tolerate those country club kids or their music so this has it all great pin, great theme. Don’t mind plastic ramps but they look flimsy and loose in the reveal. Stern pay the damn license on the music. If you cant sort that out hire a damn Software Engineer and build a create your own mixed tape feature!

Fantastic points made and very much appreciate your discussion and views on the newest Stern offering. Pinside offers so much discussion and we always discuss what we can actually bring to what has already been said. The first impressions, for us, was a way to compile all of the forum discussion, as well as offering the viewer another viewpoint.

Jack Danger is doing a good job revealing for Stern. We will continue to bring pinball content, exclusives, and opinions to you, the pinball hobbyist. Thanks for the support Darscot, that’s our fuel!

#295 6 years ago

I'm watching as we speak and this is a great episode. You're providing way more info than I thought you could from initial impressions

#296 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Jack Danger is doing a good job revealing for Stern. We will continue to bring pinball content, exclusives, and opinions to you, the pinball hobbyist.

Agree Jacks gameplay reveal streams are great not a knock on him at all. I want you guys to do the initial announcement. This episode was better than everything we have seen this week. Stern is terrible with these first announcements, confusing information, low quality art, different sources, everyone trying to find the answers. Just let you guys do your thing, best PR move they could make.

#297 6 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

I'm watching as we speak and this is a great episode. You're providing way more info than I thought you could from initial impressions

You’re the freaking best I promise haha. We were worried about such a long First Impressions video but just so much to take in and talk about.

#298 6 years ago

Great video guys! Love the exclusive looks at some of the easter eggs in the artwork.

#299 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Great video guys! Love the exclusive looks at some of the easter eggs in the artwork.

Thanks Pin2Deezie

#300 6 years ago

Zach, you said in the GotG thread that there will be two songs from the movie in the game. Can you reveal your source or how certain you are that this will indeed be the case? Also, I agree with everyone else your first impression video kicks ass.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 300.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, IL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/6?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.