bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 125.
#3351 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Well that came out wrong

Lol yes it did!!!!

#3352 5 years ago

Wow , your close to your audience. Anything for subscribers!

#3353 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

That’s easy, I add up all the previous titles by Stern and divide that into the number of really enjoyable Stern titles and then use that and the limited playfield Munster pics as input into my difference engine and turn the crank... it does not come up good for Munsters... no matter who is designing it. I made sure and played a lot of all the machines at Expo this year. Every one of the new machines with the exception of POTC and MBrLE made me ultimately yawn. They were fun but not as much fun to me as POTC or MB. So between the two, we decided to go old school remake instead of POTC, which was because of theme, not gameplay. Here, theme, not gameplay makes me question Munsters. We are an Addams Family, not a Munsters household, we would buy TAFr in a heartbeat, and we pass on Munsters...
Thats how.

Found our expert. Meet Mr. Bubblehead!
All knowing - every pinball company should be shut down except for the one remaking MB.

911DB3DE-7A6C-4711-AC6B-7631B931C963 (resized).jpeg911DB3DE-7A6C-4711-AC6B-7631B931C963 (resized).jpeg
#3354 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Found our expert. Meet Mr. Bubblehead!
All knowing - every pinball company should be shut down except for the one remaking MB. [quoted image]

I thought this was him?

7A86E7D5-4ABF-4CF9-AB47-A4C6D6184A41 (resized).jpeg7A86E7D5-4ABF-4CF9-AB47-A4C6D6184A41 (resized).jpeg
#3355 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol yes it did!!!!

You sick bastards! Nice catch though, damn it Zach!!

#3356 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

You sick bastards! Nice catch though, damn it Zach!!

Lol honestly i didnt catch it until JGentry pointed it out, but i laughed my ass off when i read his post. There’s another reason not to like DP Zach! Such a terrible abbreviation!

#3357 5 years ago

Wording matters, I see why you chose SDTM instead of the - Many Bones podcast

#3358 5 years ago
f1541474f2a3ac55800c836b16d3c898 (resized).jpgf1541474f2a3ac55800c836b16d3c898 (resized).jpg
#3359 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

[quoted image]

Now we are back to the game Maiden should have been, Archer with “Danger Zone” on a loop as the soundtrack

#3360 5 years ago

Been called worse things... didnt phase me then either. But wait, I think you’re all getting jealous of my exploits as a seamen (yeah twist that word any way you see fit ) I proudly servered on the USS Andrew Jackson, SSBN619 Gold crew for 7 strategic deterrent patrols off the northern coast of Russia circa 1982 to 1986. Was trained as an Electronic Technician and as a Nuclear Reactor Operator, qualified on the S3G and S5W Submarine Nuclear Reactor Plants. We call ourselves the Silent Service, Death from Below. To each other we call ourselves bubbleheads because thats what sailors living on targets called us and it drove them nuts... So place my head wherever you want. I have been through hell, and it was so you could put my head wherever you want, so you are welcome. Moving on...

#3361 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Been called worse things... didnt phase me then either.

Faze.

#3362 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Been called worse things... didnt phase me then either. But wait, I think you’re all getting jealous of my exploits as a seamen (yeah twist that word any way you see fit ) I proudly servered on the USS Andrew Jackson, SSBN619 Gold crew for 7 strategic deterrent patrols off the northern coast of Russia circa 1982 to 1986. Was trained as an Electronic Technician and as a Nuclear Reactor Operator, qualified on the S3G and S5W Submarine Nuclear Reactor Plants. We call ourselves the Silent Service, Death from Below. To each other we call ourselves bubbleheads because thats what sailors living on targets called us and it drove them nuts... So place my head wherever you want. I have been through hell, and it was so you could put my head wherever you want, so you are welcome. Moving on...

Im not sure where all this is coming from but i don't believe very many people here are jealous of you lol. Do you want us all to bow down to you or something? There's a lot of other people here who have done great things also, military and non military both.

I don't think anyone here is getting on you or anything and i personally think you are kind of funny.....way way out there and very wrong about the things you say, but you are still kind of funny.

I think all in all people have been pretty fair with you considering some of the crazy crap that you have been spewing. You cant dish out all the BS that you have been dishing out and not expect to catch a little flack over it. There's some good people here (some bad also) and you would probably benefit from them if you listened more and talked less.

We have plenty of clowns here already, we didn't really need another one.

#3363 5 years ago

Heading to good ol Cincinnati OH for some pin action! Hope to see a lot of you guys there! This is my first show with my door breaking kids......so wish me luck!!!!!

#3364 5 years ago

Thanks to Bubble head for serving his country. Really - Thank You. Thanks to all who have served.

Anybody that has been on a sub that long isn't going to be totally "just right" afterwards. Probably will say some goofy stuff.

Deserves a pass.

Dive Dive Dive

#3365 5 years ago

Anybody remember the TV show Voyage to The Bottom of the Sea ? Maybe that could be a good pin.

#3366 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Anybody remember the TV show Voyage to The Bottom of the Sea ? Maybe that could be a good pin.

That game would definitely have to have a lower playfield!

#3367 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Heading to good ol Cincinnati OH for some pin action! Hope to see a lot of you guys there! This is my first show with my door breaking kids......so wish me luck!!!!!

They will be just fine Greg, bring them on down!

#3368 5 years ago

@noquarters, thank you. And yes, we used to laugh at VTTBOTS, with their zipper in the back monsters and the glass windows that would have had to have been over 8 feet thick... we had two windows. periscope 1 & 2.

#3371 5 years ago

Had a blast at Pincinnati. Chuck Wurt and gang, nice first show! I even caught up with ol WhoDey. Trying to lure him over to the Zach Side.

D74400A4-427B-4F8B-B0E2-2316B32DE71F (resized).jpegD74400A4-427B-4F8B-B0E2-2316B32DE71F (resized).jpeg
#3372 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Had a blast at Pincinnati. Chuck Wurt and gang, nice first show! I even caught up with ol WhoDey. Trying to lure him over to the Zach Side.
[quoted image]

Careful whodey. You read what he wanted to do with me, now hes trying to lure you somewhere.

#3373 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Careful whodey. You read what he wanted to do with me, now hes trying to lure you somewhere.

Yeah no kidding Jgentry! Man i tell ya, when he put his arm around me all I could think about was that DP thing that he keeps talking about, scared me to death lmao.

Nah not really, Zach is a cool guy and a damn good pinball player i must say. He definitely needs to play in some tournaments because i think he would do well.

#3374 5 years ago

Yeah, Zach and Greg both have gotten really damn good to have only been in the hobby for a short time.

#3375 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

[quoted image]

I may be coming over there Zach because my ole buddy Greg really let me down by leaving the show so early like he did. I was hoping to meet him and say hello to him like i did you but he wasnt there. I guess he had to get home and get to bed by 7pm or something right? What a wuss, i thought the Bone man was a big party animal, WTF?? Im going to give him a pass this time but if he pulls that crap next year im writing his ass off!

#3376 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Yeah, Zach and Greg both have gotten really damn good to have only been in the hobby for a short time.

Hell yeah they are. Zach blew up ACNC! I was wanting to play it but his game lasted 45 minutes seemed like so i said heck with it and had to settle for that old junky MBR sitting beside it.

All kidding aside, MBR is freakin unbelievably awesome and one of the most beautiful games that i have ever laid my eyes on. All i can say is OMG for real! If Munsters disappoints me by some chance i am going to be looking real hard at a MBR SE probably.

#3377 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hell yeah they are. Zach blew up ACNC! I was wanting to play it but his game lasted 45 minutes seemed like so i said heck with it and had to settle for that old junky MBR sitting beside it.
All kidding aside, MBR is freakin unbelievably awesome and one of the most beautiful games that i have ever laid my eyes on. All i can say is OMG for real! If Munsters disappoints me by some chance i am going to be looking real hard at a MBR SE probably.

MBr does look great and is really well done. I just cant get excited about it. I just have a been there done that feeling with that game.

#3378 5 years ago

@who-dey, You look like you were having fun at Pincinatti. You and my Dad would have got along great... I think he had the same NRA hat and was a Bengals fan (he was born in Dayton where I grew up.) He had to give up shooting due to Parkinsons, but he left me and my siblings a nice collection. Do you hunt, compete, collect, or a little bit of everything? Been ages since I got back home and took the guns out to shoot, but my brother keeps them cleaned and oiled for us.

#3379 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

who-dey, You look like you were having fun at Pincinatti. You and my Dad would have got along great... I think he had the same NRA hat and was a Bengals fan (he was born in Dayton where I grew up.) He had to give up shooting due to Parkinsons, but he left me and my siblings a nice collection. Do you hunt, compete, collect, or a little bit of everything? Been ages since I got back home and took the guns out to shoot, but my brother keeps them cleaned and oiled for us.

Hey Bubblehead, sorry to hear about your Dad, that stinks and i hope he is doing ok. I do not hunt because i am one of the biggest animal lovers that you have ever seen. If I shot a animal (other than a snake maybe ) i would probably end up doing myself in from feeling so bad.

I don't compete but im a decent shot. Im not good enough to compete though no way in hell because the guys that do that are far better than i am. I dont collect either and im not even buying anymore since my main hobby is pinball now but i do have a pretty nice collection i guess but my collection is guns that i actually go out and shoot. I dont have any safe Queens at all lets put it that way. I have got pretty much everything i want and i dont need any more.

I enjoy going to the range though and shooting with friends and i am a very strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment. Ive been pretty much into everything at one time or another, guns, drag racing, boats, motorcycles, you name it, and now pinball.

Other than drag racing, pinball is the best hobby ive ever been a part of and pinball will be my main hobby until i leave this world. I really enjoy this hobby a lot and i will never stop messing around with these games, not by choice anyway. I live about 20 mins from Dayton and work in West Carrolton.

#3380 5 years ago

Hey a new Alice Cooper pinball stream that you can hear and see well! Enjoy

#3383 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Hey a new Alice Cooper pinball stream that you can hear and see well! Enjoy

After watching some of the stream i am getting really excited to get mine.

#3384 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

We are dying to review it

#3385 5 years ago

Coolest mode on Alice that I saw was the Insects mode. Incredible. Not sure if we got to it on stream, but man is it cool.

#3386 5 years ago

It must have long ball times because Zach played for like two damn hours it seemed like!

#3387 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Coolest mode on Alice that I saw was the Insects mode. Incredible. Not sure if we got to it on stream, but man is it cool.

It’s the little things!

#3388 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It must have long ball times because Zach played for like two damn hours it seemed like!

And people always say Greg and I just talk pinball and can’t play...

#3389 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Don't worry I turn extra balls and take off all the outlane rubbers on my games.

#3390 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

And people always say Greg and I just talk pinball and can’t play...

Well that’s definitely not true there because you guys are good players, of course we will never know about Greg since he WASN'T THERE! I was ok with the wait and it was fun watching you guys play though and me and my buddy Gunnut were talking and having a good time anyway while we waited. What sucked was after you guys got done there were 3 or 4 guys that didnt know we was waiting and they jumped in front of us and started playing. After that we just said F*ck it and played something else. I should have turned Gunnut loose on them and let him clear them out!

#3391 5 years ago

Don't worry I turn extra balls and take off all the outline rubbers on my games.

I dont really think it has long ball times. Zach was just blowing the game up pretty good. Good players almost always have long ball times.

#3392 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well that’s definitely not true there because you guys are good players, of course we will never know about Greg since he WASN'T THERE! I was ok with the wait and it was fun watching you guys play though and me and my buddy Gunnut were talking and having a good time anyway while we waited. What sucked was after you guys got done there were 3 or 4 guys that didnt know we was waiting and they jumped in front of us and started playing. After that we just said F*ck it and played something else. I should have turned Gunnut loose on them and let him clear them out!

I could gave them a stern talking to.

#3393 5 years ago

Ok, you guys are going to start a “Challenge Coin” industry now for pinball. We used to just lay quarters on the glass to hold your place in line... but now we are going to need some “Custom”, “One-of-a-Kind”, “Personalized”, Pure solid tin/brass/bronze/silver/gold/platinum/unobtianium coin encrusted with 37 diamonds, 132 garnets, 3 pearls, and a partridge in a pear tree to lay on the glass at pin shows where everything is set on freeplay...

Who-Dey and @gunnut40, I might have accidently “tripped” over the power cord, or just pulled it from the plug and walked away... but I try and not be an asshat even when faced with other asshattery, but sometimes pin ettiquette needs to be taught to the newbies.

See my marketplace ad for all your challenge coin needs...

#3394 5 years ago

Just catching up. It looked like a gorilla ripped that cabinet in half.

#3395 5 years ago

Zach, after my game on Saturday, Charlie said I just missed knocking you off the GC. ACNC was so much fun, I mailed in my deposit today. Saw you at the show, but you were busy talking with others and I had my son with me. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello. See you in Louisville!

20181201_170037 (resized).jpg20181201_170037 (resized).jpg
#3396 5 years ago

Zach and Greg, what are your thoughts on Tron Pro?

#3397 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Zach and Greg, what are your thoughts on Tron Pro?

Everybody loves Tron Pro don't they?

#3398 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Everybody loves Tron Pro don't they?

Well Hilton doesn't so Umm.... Yeah.

#3399 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well Hilton doesn't so Umm.... Yeah.

No doubt, im sure if you talk to him he'd say its the biggest POS that Stern ever made and he had it on route and had nothing but problems out of it and if course the code sucks also lmao.

#3400 5 years ago

After playing a nice Tron LE, when I walk up to a Tron Pro, my overwhelming thought is:

“What’s the point?”

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/68?hl=thegunnett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.